Vicious Bonds {COMPLETED}

By everestkinn

In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little... More

Introduction
Cast
1. Marked
2. Run
3. Owen
4. Death wish
5. Challenged
6. Consumed
7. Explanation
8. Decisions
9. Kissed
10. Conceal
12. Alive
13. Miracles
14. Treasure
15. Fever
16. Apologies
17. Senses
18. Captivity
19. Hell
20. Dreams
21. Resurrection
22. Resurrection 2
23. Reunion
24. Hours.
25. Isaiah
26. Manipulation
27. Date
28. Mirror
29. Aftermath
30. Goodnight
31. Anchor
32. Brother
33. Temperature
34. Death
35. Choices
36. Lies
37. Malcolm
38. Karma
39. Prophecy
40. Confessions
41. Seduction
42. Pillow
43. Villain?
44. Toby
45. Guilt
46. Green
47. Checkout
48. Freedom
49. Visitors
Villains & Beasts

11. Deal

26.8K 1.1K 308
By everestkinn

Published : January, 26th, 2021.
Edited : ...

-

A/N : This chapter wasn't proof read or edited. I will try to do it as soon as possible so please bear with me.

If you like the chapter, don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Nothing else motivates me to write more.

Please enjoy,

-

Milo woke up to the sound of music blasting through the car speakers. He blinked his eyes multiple times before realizing he was in a car, a moving car.

His brain ordered his muscles to move but he felt like he was sedated, a grunt left his dry lips as he remembered what happened at Montgomery's house. God, be hated those men.

In his second failed attempt to sit down, he turned his head to the side, rolling his eyes when he noticed none other than London Montgomery on the steering wheel.

Of course they'd send me away with the psycho before I get back to my senses.

"You're up?" London's voice confirmed his conclusion and Milo closed his eyes, finally getting the energy to move a little bit and adjust his stiff body in the passenger seat.

"For how long have I been sleeping?" He spoke through his raspy voice, noting how dry his throat felt.

"Not as long as I hoped," The dark fae smirked and took a small bottle of water from the door on his side, throwing it at the human.

who took it greedily, unscrewing the bottle and taking huge slurps

"Here, drink this," Milo took the small bottle with clumsy hands and unscrewed the tap before taking huge slurps.

"it's really annoying how your species need that substance constantly. I've drowned my weight in that thing in two days..." London's bitching about human's fragile bodies was interrupted by Milo spitting the water in his mouth all over the board. "What the fuck?"

"Two days?" Milo shirked, ignoring the burning sensation in the back of his throat from elevating his voice.

"Oh, did I forget to tell you that you slept for two days? Like I said, not as long as I hoped for, " London was clearly amused by Milo's disoriented state.

The human's previous lacking state was forgotten as adrenaline ran through his veins and he rolled down the car seat looking outside and trying to pinpoint their location.

"Why the fuck are we in New Orleans?" He felt the cool breeze brush against his face as he popped it out the window. "Victor was really clear, we were supposed to stay at my house. "

"Urg, just when I started to tolerate you, you had to wake up and ruin it," London grunted, rolling his eyes and putting more pressure on the accelerator, and pushing Milo against his seat.

"You are not answering me, do they even know where we are?" Milo's panic was rising no matter how much he tried to conceal it, his heart was beating fast against his ribcage, and breathing was proved to be harder than he thought.

London faked a pout and circled his finger around the Krystal chain that his husband offered them then looked at Milo with his most fake innocent look.

"You thought that upon receiving such a gift from hubby dearest I would sit in the disgusting box that you call home and watch you sleep? Nah, I have better things to do and this is the golden opportunity." London beamed at his own

"Still not answering my question," Milo deadpanned, not affected by London's playfulness but rather alarmed by it.

"Urg, how can you be so slow dumbass," London rolled his eyes and brought his attention back to the driving. "Never mind, we are here."

Upon saying those words, London's eyes had a certain glow that didn't escape Milo's gaze. He had never seen such a positive emotion on the dark fae, which made him believe he may have started seeing things.

Milo snapped out of his thoughts when his wrist was yanked and before he could mouth any form of protest, a shiny pair of handcuffs was tying his left wrist to the steering wheel.

"What the heck?" He cried out, pulling his wrist harshly to free himself but it was all in vain.

"Don't try kid, you'll just hurt yourself." London rolled his eyes as he took a file from under his seat and opened it on his lap.

"No shit Sherlock, may I ask your holiness why I am cuffed?" Milo didn't fail to deliver a similar sarcastic answer while trying to read the papers in London's lap yet the older closed it before the human boy got a chance to see anything of importance.

"If you must know, it's not for kinky purposes."

"You just had to say that, didn't you?" Milo's frustration couldn't be anymore noticeable.

"Listen here dipshit, I'm here on a mission, if your useless body wasn't carrying my magic I would have dumped you in a dog park. Now do me the honors and shut your mouth before I break your jaw." The piercing gaze of the dark fae and his finger pushing at Milo's chest accusingly were more than enough indicators that he was serious.

That, however, didn't stop Milo from opening his mouth in an attempt to protest and give London a piece of his mind. Unfortunately, the dark fae had exited the car and locked it, not giving him a chance to pronounce a word.

"I hope you die!" Milo screamed all of his frustration through those simple words, his face fueled by rage but London missed it, the car's closed-doors had successfully held the voices inside.

After leaving the annoying human handcuffed to the car, London adjusted the leather jacket on his build and held the file tighter between his long fingers. With a determined look in his eyes, he walked to the dark alley on the side of the road. He couldn't be more thankful for his current human senses when the ugly smell of piss and liquor, among other things, his nostrils. He did his best to ignore it and managed to walk to the end of the alley, where a black metallic door stood decorated with graffiti runes. He knew instantly he got the right address.

When his palm pressed against the metallic door and it didn't budge, he figured it was closed but he didn't dig this address for two entire days just to surrender to a closed door. A quick look around the area where he stood helped him spot an iron rod laying behind the dumpster.

With a disgusted stare, he bent down and picked it up to break the door open. Just when he was expecting it to be the least bit challenging, the door opened and he was met with a series of rusty stairs. Not thinking twice about it, he took them to end up in a dark hallway with few doors on each side.

The place was barely illuminated, the walls were initially white but the dirt and blood that covered it looked like it's second nature. The painting was peeling and some doors were wide open, allowing the vicious smell of cigarettes, weed, alcohol, and even sex to reek into the hallways. London somehow knew that if he was to pass by during the late hours of the night, music would be blasting through the thin walls and he cringed at the thought.

Memories flashed through his eyes as everything happened just yesterday.

When he was in a place very similar to this.

He took a deep sigh, shaking off the vile memories as he stopped by the last door in the hallways and before he got the chance to knock, the door swung open from the inside, revealing a tall and shirtless raven-haired man whose skin was covered in different runes that could easily be mistaken for tattoos.

"London, come in my friend. I was waiting for you." London's eyes doubled in size upon hearing those words and he took a step back, instantly regretting his actions.

"How do you know who I am?" He squinted his eyes at the half-naked man, trying not to focus on his attractive allure and stand his ground.

"Oh come on now, London. How can I not know my baby brother's husband? It's kinda hard to keep track of his husbands but what can I say, I'm a wonderful older brother," the raven-haired man had his arm against the door frame and his other hand holding to a canned beer on which he was sipping occasionally.

"I know what you are, Malcolm," London gritted to his teeth and the older warlock simply rolled his eyes and grabbed his wrist to pull him inside and close the door.

"You know what Victor told you." He didn't concern himself with asking for permission before he snatched the file that London held in his hand. "I see you came bearing gifts."

"How did you know I was coming?" For a moment, the dark fae felt fear seep through his veins. He thought he was discreet in his search for Victor's older brother but apparently, Malcolm was ten steps ahead.

Malcolm was nothing like London expected him to be. The only indication of him and Victor being brothers was the dark shiny hair. Malcolm's icy blue eyes were nothing like his beloved husband's warm browns. Malcolm was taller as well, maybe a couple of inches but London couldn't help but feel inferior to him, the power that radiated from him was like none other.

Of course, he is more powerful because he employs dark magic, dipshit.

London cursed himself for his stupid thoughts and opened his mouth to reclaim the file and ask how he knew that he was coming but Malcolm beat him to it.

"I see that Elijah dearest has made great progress," Malcolm spoke to himself as he flipped the page and walked inside his flat, followed by a very confused London.

"You knew about his research?" London inquired as his eyes inspected the living space of none other than the legend Malcolm Montgomery.

For a legend, he has a shitty apartment.

"I know about everything, brother in law, if my baby brother wasn't such a coward and used his magic to its full potential, he would know too," Malcolm spoke as he sat down on the dusty couch, not removing his eyes from the reports that London had previously stolen from Elijah's labs.

"What do you mean you know everything?" London asked again, inviting himself to sit on the disgusting couch.

"My magic, it tells me everything I need to know."

"Yeah... I definitely thought this family couldn't get any weirder after meeting your parents." London spat and Malcolm's only response was an amused smile. "Okay, let's cut to the crap, you know who I am, you knew I was coming and you certainly know why I am here, right?" London could only be hopeful.

"Of course I do. You are here because only my magic has the power to make the serum reverse the mark and you currently have a human problem." Malcolm nodded and closed the file after reading what he needed to know.

"Yes, yes." London beamed, his excitement very apparent.

"I mean... Technically, I could but what's in it for me?" Malcolm used his arms to get closer to the dark fae till their knees touched. He gave him his suggested

"What the fuck? I'm not sleeping with my brother in law," London stood up from his seating position like the couch was on fire, disgust filled his guts but was soon replaced with confusion when Malcolm threw his head back in a throaty laugh, exposing the enormous runes on his neck that resembled tattoos if you didn't know what to look for.

"As much as I would love to do you, you're not what I really want." Malcolm stood up as well and walked to the window, looking down at the car that London parked down the street.

"What is it that you want?" London asked, ready to pay any price to break the human's bond with his family.

"Him," Malcolm spoke, his finger indicating to the car and when London stood behind the warlock and saw what he meant, his breath got caught in his throat.

"I will do it, but once the bond is broken, the human is mine." Malcolm's hands lifted the beer can to his lips, not tearing his gaze off the car for a second.

Something about the way he said it made goosebumps rise in London's skin. It was the perfect deal, he couldn't see any downside to it but he was making a deal with the devil, he knew better than to feel happy about it.

Something about that deal didn't sit well with the dark fae, he wanted to walk away and forget he ever went there. A part of him felt wrong for doing it but his eagerness and possessive nature of his husbands blinded his reason.

He suspected that Malcolm had ulterior motives.

He knew he should refuse the deal and grant Milo his freedom but he agreed anyway.

"Deal."

-

"What the heck took you so long, I almost suffocated in a closed car." London's ears were met with Milo's complaints as soon as he stepped into the driver's seat. He had indeed forgotten to leave the AC on and the car was like a sauna.

"I had an errand." He wanted to apologize for leaving him to suffocate but it was too humiliating to admit he was wrong and thus, decided to do the next best thing. "Stop complaining, it's not hot at all in here," he lied even though he saw how red and sweaty the poor human was.

Milo didn't want to talk more about it, he watched with an exhausted frown as London freed him from the handcuffs and started the engine.

London had originally intended to drive to the airport, take the first flight home to New York but he felt guilty, Milo's silence was weighing down on his conscience and he felt an aching need to redeem himself. He took a deep breath and brought out his phone, looking for the closest hotel in the area.

"I will get us a hotel room. You can shower and get changed, we are flying home after you're rested." London informed him but all the human did was nod.

"Are you giving me the silent treatment?" London's voice echoed again through the car as he parked in the front of a seemingly well-kept motel.

"It depends, did you or did you not leave me in a closed car to suffocate to death in front of the sun for almost 20 minutes?" Milo snapped back, bringing his eyes from the window to the dark fae.

"I said I had an errand." London's fist connected with the steering wheel, he hated the sudden feeling of guilt and was doing his best to conceal it with anger but all Milo could see was a jerk trying to go out of his way to torture him.

Once again he didn't reply and simply massaged his wrist that had light burns from the handcuffs that got heated on his skin.

He was in pain.

The last thing he remembered was passing out after a very powerful warlock put a dark fae's magic in him and when he woke up two days later, he only had few minutes to assess it before he was handcuffed to a steering wheel in a closed car, with no AC and the sun roasting him and his body sweating like a pig.

So, was he mad?

No, he was furious but even worse, he was hurt.

Hurt because, for an instance, he thought that his bond with Toby would provide him with the decency of being treated fairly. Yet, he was obviously wrong. He scoffed at his stupidity; he almost believed Toby or Victor cared but obviously, none of them did.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when London came back with a room key and opened the car trunk to extract the luggage.

Without being told, Milo exited the car and followed him to a simply decorated room on the first level with two double beds.

"The green bag is yours, take what you need to shower and I will be waiting here." Milo nodded and proceeded to do what he was told.

After taking out a pair of underwear, a nice outfit, and his shower essentials. Milo walked into the plain bathroom and stood under the showerhead, taking his time to run every inch of his body with his lavender body wash, the hot water running down his body helped his body relax and evacuate all the tension from the previous predicament.

It wasn't until half an hour later that he turned the water off and started drying himself that he heard chanting outside. Confusion overtook his features as he looked around the bathroom in panic.

He got dressed as swiftly as he could without making a sound. He recognized the chanting as witches, from the elevated voices they were many and he swallowed the lump in his throat when he heard London screaming in agony from the other side of the door.

His heartbeat accelerated as he looked once again around the bathroom, looking for anything that could be used as a weapon. Adrenaline pumped through his veins as his survival instinct kicked in. He had one thought in mind.

Save London.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 402 44
Sure, Cole dreamed of a knight in shining armor showing up to make it all go away, but that was how he ended up in this situation - dancing and turni...
404K 16.1K 36
Robin is a twenty two year old boy who lives at home and still shares a room with his twin brother, Phoenix. He goes to work everyday and studies ma...
29K 159 20
Milo finally meets someone to put him in his place. (Bxb) BDSM 18+
75.9K 3.9K 37
Nicky and Choi have been together for a good while not even caring about who or where their mate is. They've been doing just fine by themselves and e...