addicted || porco galliard <3

Por misscube642

having a crush on your older brothers bestfriend was hard... secretly hooking up with him was even harder. Mais

01 - first time
02 - sneaking in
03 - mall
04 - quality time
05 - 18
07 - quiet
08 - confused
09 - accident
10 - someday
11 - goodbye
3 Years

06 - talk

6K 184 578
Por misscube642

After that day you and Porco agreed to becoming hook up buddies.

It's been a day since then. You haven't felt the same ever since you lost your virginity to Porco. You didn't bother to tell anyone about it either.

You didn't even tell Pieck. You were still mad about the fact she went out with him knowing you've had a crush on him for years now. You haven't talked to her about it, until today.

  You picked up your phone off of your nightstand and un plugged your phone from the charger. Your hips and legs ached as you scrolled through your contacts to find her number.

You took a deep breath in and out. You pressed the call button as you found her number. It rang for a few seconds. You swallowed hard as you heard her say hello.

"Why were you with Porco at the mall a few weeks ago?" You got straight to the point. "And don't you dare fucking lie to me Pieck."

"Why are you bringing this up now?" She replied. There was a little bit of whispering in the background. You figured she had a friend over or something since it was later in the afternoon. You didn't care though.

"Because I can?" You said with a strong attitude. "Answer the question, I don't feel like playing games with you right now."

"We were at the mall because I..." She hesitated and put herself on mute. You groaned and rolled your eyes. "It's because I invited him out to look for gifts for you for your birthday that was a couple of days ago."

"You are such a liar. Porco didn't give me shit for my birthday."

"He was supposed to." Pieck said loud. "I don't know what he did with the stuff we bought! He told me he'd give them to you on your birthday."

"He didn't even text me happy birthday Pieck, he didn't even know it was my birthday." You quietly said and looked out your window.

"Well I don't really know what to tell you because that's what he told me." She sighed. "I don't want you to think this was my fault, yes I knew you liked him and I thought you would have liked it if I made him get you a birthday gift."

"Whatever Pieck, thanks." You hung up. You then dialed Porco's number.

He quickly picked up. "Hey! You feeling o-"

"Why were you at the mall with Pieck the other week?"

"Huh?"

"You know what I'm talking about, don't act stupid and come up with a lame fucking excuse."

"We were just shopping and spending time together." He said into his phone. "I don't really see a problem. We aren't in a relationship it doesn't matter."

You froze realizing he was right. Why did you care so much he hung around other girls. You guys were just hook up buddies, not boyfriend and girlfriend. You realized you were taking this way more seriously then you should have been.

"Hey, are you th-"

  You hung up the phone in embarrassment and looked out the window again. Your parents cars weren't there.

You inhaled and exhaled deeply and screamed as loud as you could in anger. You shoved your face in your pillow and came back up.

"Much better." You stood back up and walked out of your bedroom.

You walked down the steps and peeked into the living room. You saw Zeke, Eren, Colt and Falco all staring at you.

Your face quickly became flushed as you stared back in silence. Eren began giggling.

"Uh.." You thought of something to say. "Why are Colt and Falco here?"

"All of our parents went out with each other for the um.. Rest of the day and night, they are staying over." Zeke looked up at you. "Why were you screaming?"

"I didn't know you guys were home." You nervously laughed and walked down the rest of the steps. "I'm just gonna go eat now." You walked into your kitchen embarrassed.

You grabbed a bowl as Falco approached behind you.

"Hey Falco." You grabbed a box of cereal. "Are you hungry?"

"No I ate this morning." He replied watching you make your cereal. "What are we gonna do tonight? We have like so much time together!"

"Hmm." You hummed as you poured milk into your cereal. "We can watch a movie or play a game."

"I wanna watch a movie!" He excitedly said and clenched his fists. "I like movies."

"I can tell." You laughed and grabbed a spoon. "What kind do you like?"

"Any!"

"Hmm... Okay." You sat down at the table. "We can talk about it later."

About six hours later it was 7pm. You haven't really done anything besides sit on your room and watch Netflix on your TV.

Zeke, Eren, Colt and Falco were in Eren's room playing some video game. Or you thought they were.

Zeke busted into your room scaring the shit out of you. Your heart jumped out of your chest.

"God don't do that." You put your hand on your forehead and sat up. You saw the rest of the boys behind him.

Zeke held his hands in his pockets. "Falco wanted to watch a movie."

"Why did you bust into my room like that though?" You laughed as Falco walked in. "But.. Sure I don't really mind."

"Can we come in?" Colt asked and looked at you over Zeke's shoulder. You looked at him as your hips ached again. "Sure."

Falco sat down at the foot of your bed while Eren and Zeke sat against the wall ruining all of your pillows. Colt just sat next to you.

You grabbed your remote from your nightstand and exited out of the show you were watching. You sighed. "What do you guys wanna watch?"

"I wanna watch-"

"Horror movie." Zeke interrupted Falco. Falco's eyes drooped.

"But I wanna-"

"Horror movie."

"Mkay." You laughed as you searched into the horror movie section. Falco pouted and laid down on your legs.

Colt, Zeke and Eren began to get comfortable tucking themselves under your blankets. Colt laid his head down on your silk pillows. The only thing you could think of is that they are all sitting on the bed you got absolutely railed on. You wanted to throw up.

You put your elbow on Colt's shoulder and laid your head on your hand. "The Conjuring, Annabelle, It," You said as you scrolled through movies.

"I kinda wanna watch Annabelle, what about you guys?" Colt looked around.

"No." Eren blurted out. "No dolls please."

"Pussy." Zeke joked and whispered and caused a laugh out of Colt.

You clicked on the movie Annabelle because you didn't really care what Eren thought. Zeke made Falco get up and turn off the light. It was almost dark out so the room looked extra dark.

Colt sighed and laid his head onto your arm. He placed his hands in his lap and watched the movie.

You heard footsteps coming down the hallway. You thought it was your parents coming home but Zeke said they weren't going to be home until really late at night.

"Who's here?" You lifted your head.

"Ah I forgot to tell you I invited Pock."

"Wha-"

Before you could finish your sentence Porco opened up the door with his hand in his pocket. "The party is here."

"Uh." Your heart dropped as he entered into your room. He dropped his backpack on the corner of your room. Was he staying over?

"Come sit Porco." Zeke patted the empty space on the bed next to him. Porco walked over and nudged Falco's head as he crawled over him.

"I love the smell of Y/N's room." Porco said looked directly at you.

"Mhm." You nodded your head trying not to pay attention to him. He sounded kinda.. Weird. You thought he was trying to give Zeke and Eren hints that he has been in here when he wasn't really supposed to.

You then got an idea.. If you guys aren't boyfriend or girlfriend then you can mess around with other dudes right?

You laid your head down on Colt's chest. "You're so warm."

Colt's face quickly grew red and flustered. "T-Thanks." He smiled nervously. He placed he hand on your back.

Porco looked down at you and raised his eyebrow. He looked away back up to the screen. "Tch." He clenched his teeth.

"I always liked the way this bed felt." Porco pressed his hands onto your bed. "Every time I was on it, it felt really nice. Where did you get it?"

"What is he.. What?" You thought and looked at him.

"I got it from Amazon." You moved your hand onto Colts waist and wrapped your arm around him.

If you had to be honest, it was really comforting.

Colt and Porco both had very different intentions with you. They both had an interest with you.

Colt thought you were pretty, caring, he wanted to spend quality time with you and take you out. Porco thought you were hot, had a nice body, and wanted to hook up with you.

Spot the difference?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.1K 456 6
↳ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ─── ❝𝖥𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗎𝗌❞ 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐎�...
14.9K 433 17
Edited some of the first chapters so the beginning might be slightly different mafia au tododeku Cover not mine
580K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
201K 8.6K 15
l/n y/n always thought her life was boring. not until she discovered teasing bakugou katsuki was fun. completed female reader 2020 © REITAROU