3 Years

this chapter is going to have EXTRA smut so... yeah i wrote this at 2am... enjoy it.

also sorry the chapter is so long lolol it has a lot of smut toward the middle

3 years later....

You're birthday had just past.

Your life has been going surprisingly well. You had gotten a small job at the ice cream place down the street with your brother Eren, he just graduated high school. Your older brother Zeke moved out a few months ago, things have been different and lonely. You and Eren have been getting along at least..But just the other day, Zeke stated he was coming back into town for a high school reunion party.. So basically, you, Eren, and Zeke were able to go since you all went to the same high school.

You haven't heard from Porco in weeks, he texted you every now and then checking in on you and your family. Sometimes you missed him, a lot.

You have had no luck with love at all, you began thinking love truly wasn't for you, something always had to go wrong. You tried going out with Colt but it didn't work out, you guys were both better off as friends. Porco was the only person in your life you truly had feelings for. You felt your best around him even though you really shouldn't have had..

"How long does it take you to put that stupid makeup on?" Eren asked you as you stared into the small mirror in Zeke's truck.

"One more second.. Gee, what are you in a rush for Eren?" You asked brushing the mascara onto your eyelashes.

Eren clicked his tongue as he laid back into the seat. "I just wanna get in there! We are already an hour late as it is."

"You're as annoying as always Eren." Zeke said scrolling on his phone and stroking his beard.

You guys were about to head into the high school, it was pretty exciting honestly..

You dressed nicely wearing a black maxi dress and black heels. You wore your hair just how you liked to and put a bit of makeup on.

"Alright, I'm ready now." You threw the bottle of mascara into your bag which sat on the floor of the car. You flipped the mirror back up.

You, Zeke and Eren got out of the car. Your stomach had butterflies in it because you were so nervous yet so excited.. You were happy to see all of your friends together once again.

"Zeke, you are our ride home right?"

"I'm the one with a vehicle, aren't I?"

You entered the school building through the front doors, there were signs everywhere to go to the school gym. There was loud music blaring your ear drums as you walked closer.

A wave of memories hit you has you passed the cafeteria. You remembered all the fights, everytime someone was asked out or even asked to prom. It felt refreshing and nostalgic.

You passed by a few people on the way, you and Zeke waved. Eren wasn't familiar with them since he was younger. Eren really shouldn't have been there either because of the alcohol, you had to be 21+.

"Alright guys! We are splitting up for the night." Zeke said before pushing on the doors to enter the gym.

"Why? Did you already find a girl to fuck?" Eren replied loudly speaking over the music. Zeke pushed his lips out, "I'm meeting up with someone."

"Who?" You asked with a curious look on your face. "You told us earlier that none of your friends were going, did you find someone else?"

"None of your business." Zeke replied and pushed open the gym doors.