02 - sneaking in

It was 2am when you heard a few knocks on your window. You rubbed your eyes and sat up. You were cold, you kept your blanket wrapped around you and slowly opened up the curtain.

It was Porco.

"What the.." You whispered and unlocked your window. You quickly opened it up.

"Hi." He waved as he stared into your room. "Can I come in or can you come out."

"Why are you here?!" You rubbed your eyes again not believing what you were seeing. He scratched the back of his head.

"I called you at 11, I guess you were already asleep."

"Yeah I was already asleep!" You whispered.

"It's cold out here so can I come in? Or would you like me to freeze to death?"

"My mom and dad aren't home tonight again, Zeke and Eren are though." You replied nervously opening the window wider. The cold breeze coming into your room blew your hair back out of your face.

"Okay?" He raised his eyebrow and put his hands on the windowsill. "I'll be extra quiet I promise."

You rolled your eyes as you helped him climb into your room. He laid down on your floor. "It's warm in here."

His hair was a little bit messy. He was wearing a white t-shirt, gray sweatpants and a black zip up. His zipper wasn't all the way up so you could see his shirt. He looked like he was already out before he got here. You didn't think of it much or just you didn't care.

"I'm freezing." You said quietly and shut the window. You began walking over to your bed. Porco got up and followed.

You laid back down and checked the time. It was 2:08am. You yawned as Porco laid next to you.

"Give me some damn blanket."

"W-what?" You stuttered as he took your big warm blanket and put it over himself. "That's mine."

"Well you're gonna have to come get it." He whispered.

"Who do you think you ar-"

"Come." He took his hand out of the blanket and lifted it up. It took you a second to get what he was saying.

You crawled on top of him and wrapped your legs with his. He placed the blanket back over the both of you. He slipped his cold hands under your shirt and put them on your back.

It was silent but really comforting. You guys exchanged no words, just sat together.

"Do you like me?" He asked.

You said nothing and dug yourself deeper into the crook of his neck. He felt your face get warm.

"I mean I already know. I just want to hear you say it." He traced the dimples on your lower back.

"Yeah." You replied. He placed one of his hands on the back of your head.

"Yeah I know."

"Then why'd you ask?" You asked in confusion.

"I already told you, didn't I? I said I just want to hear you say it. I wanted to embarrass you."

You bit the inside of his neck. "You're annoying."

"I know." He smiled and replied replied.

Then, it was silent again. You enjoyed that he was there with you making you laugh and spending time without your brothers Zeke and Eren interrupting.

Or did you speak too soon.

You heard footsteps getting closer to your door. They sounded more like Zeke's then Erens, you couldn't really tell.