A Different Type of Wolf// N...

By Nikkie-Randoph

Elijah had a secret he kept from the world. Specifically his younger brother, but what happens when they both... More

Cast
Aesthetics
Epigraph
ACT ONE
Old Acquaintances
UV Rays
Richmond
Because, Always & Forever
SUBMIT OR DIE
Antique Steak Knifes
Im here to make a deal Mr. Salvatore
Ugh Another Reason to Hate the 60s
A Deal with the Devil
YOU LIED
The Morning of the Sacrifice
The Night of the Sacrifice
Until I See You Again
The Death of Two
The Death of Ray
The First Hybrid
The Original Sister
THE DEVILS BACKBONE
The death of me
ACT TWO
Crashing Prank Night
Get in the car
Forgiveness Can You Imagine
Questions For The Readers!

My Own Personal hell

2.9K 90 14
By Nikkie-Randoph

My Own Personal Hell

***Chapter Eighteen ***

Sure Ryland has sinned in death she'd probably go to hell. Where ever she goes mass murder usually follows some by her hand some by the people after her. Those are just facts but currently she's almost positive she died and descended to the lowest parts of hell. Why? Because while she's currently under her favorite hybrid's arm head against his solid chest her uterus is about to kill her. And while she begged Klaus to stay in bed he dragged her to a fancy store so his sister can get modern clothes. "What about this one" the Mikaelson sister asked.

Ryland lifted her head off the hybrid's chest "no" at the same time Stefan replied "I like it" closing her eyes she laid back down. "Love are you okay" the hybrid gently asked low enough the rest of the room wouldn't hear.

She looked him dead in the eyes "I'm in heat" was her response. Not to mention her first one not that she'd tell him that part. Sure she has her period but that's completely different from a werewolf heat. However both are a special type of torment.

Klaus was lost for words not sure now to respond instead he just let the girl use him as a pillow and gently stroked her hair. "Sleep love" he whispered, kissing her head.

"Alright I'm leaving the Salvatore" announced to the ground before walking out the door. "I don't trust him, Niklaus somethings not right," the sleepy girl said, cuddling increasingly deeper into his chest.

"I'll look into it love don't worry" he soothed and with that she knocked out .

Rebekah walked smugly out of the dressing room looking at hire love struck brother stare at the blonde. She could tell quickly that her brother was in love "not a word Rebekah" Klaus practically growled.

"You're in love with her" she replied with a whisper.

"Yes," he answered, looking down. " but she isn't mine to love" just like that his face contorted into pain and sadness.

"What do you mean brother"

"She is Elijah's girl. He loves her but refuses to tell her" the hybrid answer. He saw the way his brother looked at her like she was the light in the room. The way she ordered him around and the way he actually listened. If she asked for the world Elijah would give it to her on a silver platter.

"And what about her" wonderful Rebekah thought of another girl ripping her family apart.

"I don't know." The sad atmosphere was replaced with an annoyed one. "Are you done"

~

"Nik, where are we?" the sleepily voice of Ryland echoed through the warehouse. Klaus however hasn't left her side for a second; he carried her to Glorias before being persuaded to leave by bothering her and Stefan. "The warehouse love" he replied setting her down on one of the random couches:

"Oh" a blush took over her face in realization that he's been caring for her everywhere. "Uhh thank you" the hybrid cocked his perfect eyebrow "for what" there was amusement in his eyes at the blush that coated her cheeks.

"Letting me sleep" she mumbled out.

"Do you feel better love?" He questioned.

"Yes" she responded while her stomach growled letting people know she was hungry. The hybrid chuckled. "Okay love let's get you some food and check on the which"

Some struck Ryland as she and Klaus walked through the streets of Chicago hand in hand. She trusted him, it took years for Elijah to build up trust with her but Klaus just felt different he was pack in a few months Elijah it took a year maybe because of their brother. Now the real question is should she tell him about mikael.

" This was one of my favorites," Klaus said, breaking Ryland out of her thoughts. The dinner was a little rough looking but homely nonetheless. They were quickly seated "why do you recommend them" she asked with a smile playing on her lips.

"Pancakes of course" he replied with a smirk. Ryland just looked at him in disbelief. "Waffles are better," she said arguably. It was Klaus who turned to stare at her "bloody hell Elijah had corrupted you" the both stared At each other in there own world until a cough broke the stare off.

"What can I get you two" a kind old woman asked.

"Just the waffle special please and strawberries on top" Ryland replied with a smirk towards Klaus.

"And for you"

"Just a black coffee" he hummed looking at an amused ryland. The lady took the order before running off to place it. The two both stared at each other not sure if they should start a conversation both were hesitant the only time they had alone was when there were sleeping together (and I do mean sleeping)

"Any result with Stefan?" Ryland asked while taking a bite of waffle.

"What makes you think he is against me?" Was the hybrids reply he wasn't sure why Ryland was so against Stefan he was the perfect secretary/assistant he brought her coffee woke them up what more was needed.

"Against us Nicky" she hummed taking the last bite. While Klaus looked at her in disbelief. "Don't call me that," he growled but at the same time he wanted to smile at the "us" part.

"Why I like it?" And for some reason Klaus couldn't find an argument "let's go" he huffed slamming a hundred on the table.

~

Gloria was gone hell Ryland couldn't even feel her magic. "Nik?" She replied hesitantly. Anger was rolling off the hybrid in waves.

"Go to the hotel Ryland" he gritted out before rushing off.

"Well that's just dandy" she huffed heading toward the hotel. But first she couldn't help herself. There was after all a cafe right across the street and well a latte had never sounded better.

Coffee in hand she finally made it to the hotel and what she saw scared her. The bed was broken, the desk was thrown bean was nowhere to be seen and in the middle of all the chaos was a hybrid who looked absolutely defeated. He wasn't facing her but looking out the window. "Nik" when those words rolled off her lips the hybrid sped towards her "where were you" he yelled.

"I got coffee" confusion was plain on her face. But Klaus though she left him just like everyone else. " Where's bean?" She questioned of course she cared about the hybrid but Bean will always be her number one man.

"The bathroom" she watched as the hybrid slumped down in defeat. "Nik what happened?" She couldn't help Unless she knew.

"You were right. Stefans been playing us, then I came back to get you and you were gone" he muttered.

"I wasn't gone, I'm not planning on leaving you" she told him gently.

"Yeah until nine months and I wake up your boyfriend(Elijah)" he scoffs walking out of the room completely missing Rylands replied "I won't leave"

~Foxes ~

Not to sure about this chapter but as promised ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...
48.6K 1K 18
A foster child, Olivia, befriended Luka who moved to mystic falls with his father. He had told her he was a witch and about the whole supernatural go...
222K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
253K 4.9K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...