Let Go; a TaeMina FF.

By 9Ataraxia

It was all just a bet, but Taehyung fell inlove with Mina without even knowing. Will Taehyung tell mina? May... More

Prologue
1 πŸ’œ
2 πŸ’œ
3 πŸ’œ
4 πŸ’œ
5 πŸ’œ
6 πŸ’œ
7 πŸ’œ
9 πŸ’œ
10 πŸ’œ
11 πŸ’œ
12 πŸ’œ
13 πŸ’œ
14 πŸ’œ
15 πŸ’œ
16 πŸ’œ
17 πŸ’œ
18 πŸ’œ
19 πŸ’œ FINALE PT. 1
20 πŸ’œ FINALE PT.2
Author's Note

8 πŸ’œ

343 12 1
By 9Ataraxia

Mina's POV.

I wore my cap and my face mask. I dont wanna be crowded over by fans nor paparazzis.

ding *

- Taehyung SunbaeNim -

Moon Cafè. I'm here.

That's just 2 blocks away. Does He know where do I live? Probably, Stupid Minari.

I suddenly felt a pinch in my heart. I was nervous. Hey Minari dont get you hopes high. He just want to be friends. You are a nothing.

I was just walking, securing my disguise so no one would recognized me. Pretty nervous as always.

Suddenly I felt myself stopped walking.
Asking myself should I still go. I can see the cafè right from where Im standing.

I felt my knees were shaking again so I held on to a post and closed my eyes.

"Mina." A familiar voice called for me and held me as I was about to fall.

"Sush. Dont call my name." I openned my eyes to see Taehyung looking at me worriedly. "Mianhae didnt know it was you."

I tried getting a hold of myself and tried standing up stable. Taehyung was still helping me and checkin up on me.

"Gwenchana?" He asked.

"Yes. Just dont ruin my disguise." I joked.

He held my hand and pulled me to go ti the cafe. He made me sit down while he went to the cashier and got a menu to show me.

"What do you like?" He handed me the Menu.

I looked at it.

"I'll just have a sandwich and Cafe Lattè" I smiled.

He smiled at me, got the menu and nodded. He went back to the cashier to register.

I just looked outside, looking at the people who are passing by. With the biggest smiles on their faces while talking to someone.

I looked at Taehyung and our eyes locked. I felt my cheeks blush. He smirked. His hands were in his pockets and I looked away.

He placed our orders in our table and he sat infront of me. He looked at me.and smiled.

"Lets eat?" He asked with his box smile

"Okay." I nodded.

I started to bite my sandwich when suddenly someone screamed.

"Taehyungie!!!" A teenager screamd while running towards taehyung.

She was holding her phone and was with her friends, fangirling. I quietly put on my mask and my cap. I dont want to be recognized.

"Hello." Tae Smiled.

"Can we take a pic?" They smiled at taehyung and was curious about me.

"Excuse me." I lowered my voice and got to the bathroom.

I locked the door and took of my cap and mask. I washed my face with cold water. Waiting for the girls to leave.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I was really nervous my hands were shaking.

"It's me." It was Taehyung's voice. "Dont be scared. Come out now."

My tears fell without me knowing. I openned the door and saw Taehyung looking at me with concern and it started to fall again.

He hugged me.

"It's okay. I'm here now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 15.3K 35
❝ i've never felt so close, but now i know it's almost over.❞ ; oh minsoo knew she can never get over kim taehyung [Completed] highest rank ; 1 in n...
1M 49.7K 44
(EDITED) Taehyung was a sassy boy who never gave a shit about anyone.. everyone just wanted to claim him but he never let this happen. Jungkook bein...
768 40 22
Jennifer was a kendo student at her father's kedo class she has the biggest cursh on her opponent jimin but he doesn't know that until his friend tae...
96K 4.3K 58
After regaining her memories at the wedding, Sana faints and loses someone she loves. Taehyung, on the other hand, will be working with his friends t...