1 💜

Taehyung's POV.

hey boy im gonna make it simple for you ~

We're at an Awards Show. Twice was performing after I went to the bathroom.

Yes or Yes? ~

I looked at a screen and back at the stage.  Mina was really a cold looking girl whenever I saw her backstage, She doesnt even smile back.

She's wearing black and it suits her. She makes it appealing. She smiles softly to her fans who are cheering them.

It's a 1 probability out of a hundred but I think our eyes met and it sent me shivers down my spine.

"Taehyung-ah. Your mouth." I looked beside me its Jimin. "Close it up for me will yah?" He laughed histerically.

Mina was very close to Jimin and Jin Hyung. Jimin and Mina performed together. Jin Hyung and Mina was friends in their hometown.

We continued to watch and my eyes was fixated to Mina. She dances smoothly and gracefully.

The next song they performed was FANCY And still, I was looking at Mina.

After the Awards Show, we went straight to our Dorm. I was playing Fake & True on my phone.

After I freshen myself up, I went down to our dinning room for our late dinner.  Seokjin Hyung was preparing our food. I sat down beside Jimin.

Namjoon hyung turned on the Television, switches to the youtube app. Search Twice funny moments. He is a Once. All i hear when he watch are only twice's songs.

"When will you even hype our own songs, huh?" Jungkook asked Namjoon Hyung joking.

"Shut it you lil brat" Namjoon joked about hitting him.

I just watched them with a poker face on. Seokjin hyung gave our plates and we started eating.

As I was eating I didnt even realised my jaw dropped watching Mina. She looked like an angel, smiling and laughing.

"Taehyung-ahh" Jimin interrupted me and I turned to him. "Lets have a bet."

Everyone turned to our attention. Seokjin was focusing on his food. While Namjoon turned of the television to eavesdrop.

"I bet you make Minari fall inlove with you." He smirked and left the dinning table.