11 💜

Taehyung's POV.

"hyung!" JK snapped at my face. "Hyung!! We're about to start. Are you okay?"

I nodded. I put on a cool front for this performance. I dont want them to see that I really miss her.

After our performance, I got back to our room and got my phone. I openned it and there was no messages nor calls from Mina.

To: Minari 🐧

Hi Mina. How are u doing?

Mina?

Minari?

Hey Minari, call me if youre free.

Mina?

"GHOSTED?" Jimin laughed so hard.

"Will you stop it already."

"Ohhh. Taehyungie being so serious." He smirked. "Did you fall inlove? this soon? wtf?"

" Come on answer me, did you?" He laughed.

ding *

- Minari 🐧 -

I got busy. Mianhae. See you soon.

"I hope everyone gets to fall inlove." He laughed and teased me.

"Will you stop?" I sighed. "I'm not inlove with her." I stood up. "She's just a hobby."

I left the room and got on our van. I laid my head over the window and waited for the other members to go in.

ding *

- Minari🐧 -

What you upto?

to: Minari 🐧

Just finished performing. Gonna go back to the hotel and rest. You?

- Minari 🐧 -

Recording. Brb.

"Aigoooo!" I scoffed. "Can you shut your mouth Jimin?"

"Yah! Jiminah. Stop it." Jin Hyung shouted. "I dont want to be involve in your bet but will ya two stop bickering."

"Mianhae" I whispered.

When we arrived at the hotel I went to my room and took a nap. I wanted to make it fast and go back to Korea and meet with Mina.

Ring ring ring *

    - Minari 🐧-
Answer        Decline.

"Yoboseyo?"  I answered quickly.

"Annyeong taehyungie"

"Hello Mina, why did you call?"

"Just wanted to check on you." She sighed. "Oh right its night there. Were you sleeping? Mian--"

"Ani. I was using instagram. No worries."

"So.." She laughed awkwardly. "When you go back in Korea, I have this reservation. Lets eat there."

"Okay but.." I laughed. "Your treat. Arasso?"

"Okay." She ended the call.

I can't stop but smile and think about her all night long. I didnt event had enough sleep before we have our 2 day flight back to Korea.

I went to a market in LA. I bought Minari a necklace and a hoodie and some snacks that are verrryyy gooood here.

As the plane landed I went to get a taxi to go to Twice's Dorm. I rang the doorbell and.

"Who is it?" A deep voice asked.

"Its Taehyung." I answered back. "I'm here to pick up Mina."

"Okay."

I waited at the porch carrying a boquet of roses and all the things I bought for her.

The gate started to open and Mina got out with some other guy. She was smiling and laughing as if its her last day here.

We locked our eyes then her smile started to fade away. I just stared at her waiting for her to come to me.

She waved good bye to the guy and went to me.

"What are you doing here?" She was a different person.

That guy doesnt compare to me. He is a nobody. I got the looks the talent and the wealth. Why am I jealous?