Champion Of Alola - World Cha...

By OmMhatre8

If u think this is any of ash betrayed story then it isn't. This is the ending I want to have for Pokémon(201... More

Prologue
Ash and Serena All Pokémon
Reunion and Confession
The Champions Of All regions and the biggest reveal
Explanation To Friends
Age of the Characters
Round 1- Ash vs Cynthia
Celebration
Round- 2 Ash vs Max
Ash Catches a Calyrex
Round 3-Ash Vs Paul and The Rumours
Destroying The Rumours
Quarter Finals - Ash vs Gladion
Ash and Serena's Birthday
Notice
The Semi Finals- Ash Vs Alain
The Night We Became One
Ash Vs Leon - The Final Showdown
Engaged
Red comes to Alola
Reunion
Announcement of Next Story.
Happy Ever After
New Story out

Brocks Confession

1.1K 22 7
By OmMhatre8

Sorry Guys for late update of today's chapter cause i had to go to my college for practicals .Hope you guys understand it.

Next at the Hotel .

Brocks Pov-
Everyone enjoyed the last day as everyone went on there date. I was feeling lonely but ash and serena made my day and at night ash called me and said he know about my crush on Olivia and he said that i have to confess to her today or he will tell her.So Olivia is coming to our hotel as ash invited her and told me that i have to make entire dinner. I was not able to reject as i wanted to impress Olivia.

During Dinner
No ones P.O.V-

Misty- So ash why did you called Olivia here.
Ash- Cause I wanted to tell her about the lycaniyum z and she was never able to found it but my Lyconrock is able to sense tue lycanium z and i found out that it is somewhere at alter of sun.
Olivia- Thanks Ash. After the tournament i will go there and look for it. Hey Brock will you come with me there as i want to learn about rock type pokemon and you were the best rock gym leader in the world so i could learn a lot from you.
Brock(in mind)- Did ash told her. No he can't break the promise.
Brock- Ok i will join you my love.

This made Olivia blush.

Brock(in mind)- oh no what did i said just now.

Olivia- Brock why did you called me love.

Brock- Olivia i wanted to tell you this from a long time since when I saw you in alola on akala Island. I love you Olivia.

He was doing his pose of proposeing every girl but this was of pure affection.

Olivia- So you finally made your mind to ask me out i am so happy and I love you too Brock.

Brock- How do you know that i love you.

Olivia- Actually ash caught me staring at you all the time so he asked me do i love you and I said yes and then he said me that you too love me.

Brock- but ash got to know yesterday that i love you so when did he told you.

Ash- I told her before i called you and this was my setup for your confession.

Brock- Ash though we are not blood related but you are my best brother.

Ash- Thanks Brock.

Serena- So when is the marriage.

Olivia- Hey Brock how about after the tournament.
Brock- I am ready to marry you now also.

Olivia blushed hard and almost falled down.

Olivia- So Brock wanna stay with me.
Brock- yes i would love too.

Ash and Serena- Don't make us Aunt amd uncle too soon.

Olivia and Brock- Shut up you 2.

Everyone starts laughing.

Next Day

Now only 16 participants are left.

Ash Vs Paul.

Hell yeah Time for rematch .

Sorry Guys for short chapter. This was kinda a filler chapter. I wanted to include it in last chapter but i hadn't thought of plot how Brock will confess to Olivia.

I also want you to suggest a nice pokemon Journeys fanfic which is also an Amourshipping one the writer is - Bc34Valor
Name of story is - Our Ever-Lasting Love(amourshipping).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...
497K 21.8K 100
After failing in the Unova League, Ash returns home to get advice before resuming his journey to become a Pokemon master. Now, what happens when some...
11.4K 243 22
*Forever Yours...* Follows The Journey Of Four Childhood Friends:- Ash Ketchum Hailing From Pallet Town Is The Current Alolan Champion and research f...
107K 2.4K 107
It's been 6 months since Ash has lost the Kalos League and he still feels like something is missing or someone. After a talk with an old Friend he fi...