𝔸 𝕊𝕂𝕐 𝔽𝕌𝕃𝕃 𝕆𝔽 𝕊𝕋�...

By ireadwarriors

(Y/N) Wu becomes a member of Straykids. Her adventure doesn't end there with he also debuting with SuperM an... More

AUTHORS NOTE
❥ ✿𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙✿ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ ☆✮
❥ ┅┅┅┅┅ ✿𝐹𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑠✿ ┅┅┅┅┅☆✮
~Ships~
꧁∴🎀 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎𝓀𝒾𝒹𝓈 🎀∴꧂
꧁∴🎀 𝒪𝓊𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎𝓀𝒾𝒹𝓈 🎀∴꧂
Dating history
~Social media~
Twitter -1
~Scenarios~
Exos debut
First time in SuperMs LA Dorm
Meeting SuperM
~News Articals~
Final SuperM member
kingdom EPS
Kingdom Ep1
Authors note

A GIRL? Korea Boo Article

160 3 0
By ireadwarriors

Recently Jyp entertainment has decided to allow a young woman by the name on (Y/n) Wu into a male group, by the name of Straykids, here is jyps official statement.

"Hello,

More recently two specific trainees have caught my eye there names are Bang Chan and (Y/n) Wu. Bang Chan has trained the longest under Jyp, as the CEO I have decided to allow him to choose any trainee to accompany him to the showcase he chose the following members, Y/n, Changbin, minho, Changbin, Felix, sungmin, jisung, and joengon. (Y/n) is a past SM entertainment trainee, when Bangchan introduced(nothing related but when I was typing "introduced" my phone kept tying to autocorrect it to "intoxicated" ok back to the statement) her to me, I new she would make a good addition.

Jyp entertainment hasn't said anything other than that the show case will be hosted soon so look forward to that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 30.5K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
738K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
438K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
200K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...