The Alpha's Sweetheart

By LetyourColorsBurst

Mia Davis taken and put in a cell after Rogue's took over her pack. It's been a year, barely food, no showers... More

Chap. #1
Chap. #2
Chap. #3
Chap. #4
Chap. #5
Chap. #6
Chap. #7
Chap. #8
Chap. #9
Chap. #10
Chap. #11
Chap. #12
Chap. #13
Chap. #14
Chap. #15
Chap. #16
Chap. #17
Chap. #18
Chap. 19#
Chap. 20#
Chap. 21#
Chap. 22#
Chap. 23#
Chap. 24#
Chap. 25#
Chap. 26#
Chap. 27#
Chap. 29#
Chap. 30#
Chap. 31#
Chap. 32#
Chap. 33#
Chap. 34#
Chap. 35#
Authors Note!!!
Chap. 36#
Chap. 37#
Chap. 38#
Chap. 39#
Chap. #40
Authors Note!

Chap. 28#

47.9K 1.8K 210
By LetyourColorsBurst

"Mia!" I hear shouted, my eyes flutter open and I remembrance of last night returns. My ringers brush over my cheek, as soft as it was the welt hurts badly. I cringe back, immediately following tears.

I lean up my head throbbing, I clutch my head as nausea takes over. I crawl over to the corner as my insides clutch together and everything I once had exits my body.
More tears stream my cheeks as I vomit up my only health supply.

"You okay, Hun?" My Father asks once I stop, I look up seeing a even more bruised up Max staring frantically at me.
His worried face turns to a scowl, a growl echoing through the cells.

"Mia," Max says staring at me, I let out a sad chuckle with a nod.
"Yeah, I'm bruised and beaten. This is what it was like when I was in here before." I say and right as the words leave my lips a pain strikes my heart. I collapse to the ground screaming clutching the bars as the pain gets worse.

"What's happening?" My Father asks as Max says something to me I can't quite catch.
"Mia, look!" I shouts, I lift my head and he mouths the word, 'Alpha.' 

"Jason!" I scream drawing his name out, and half a few moments the pain is completely gone, like it was never there.
"What the hell was that?" I shout, a place my hands on my now growing stomach that sticks out a bit.

My pup, our pup. 

"Jason's in trouble, hurt, or just angry-," He says but gets cut off, there's a loud bang.

"Mia!" Jason's angry voice fills my ears, his voice, it's perfect and beautiful, it could bring me to my knees in an instant.
"Jason!" I scream now up trying to look down the hall through the bars the best I can, as well as Max.

"Get off!" Jason growls but I know he's over powered from his grunts and growls.

Matt's voice shouts orders, I can't make them out but one stands clear.

"Kill him," He says a pain enters my heart again and I scream for Jason, he calls for me but it's in the distance.
"No! Don't touch Jason, I swear to God I'll fucking kill you, you stupid son of a bitch!" I growl as my angry flares, my body may me bruised and hurt like hell.
But NEVER piss of a pregnant women.

Matt comes down with a scowl glaring at me.

"You whore, shut your damn mouth." Matt says with a stupid smirk, I growl gripping up the collar of his shirt.
"Listen here bitch, and listen good. Do not touch Jason, give us fucking food, and let us the fuck go or I swear I'll cut your throat right here." I order, he stares at me in fear a moment, he try's to pull away but can't, his hands won't even touch me.

"Alex!" He calls with a panicked expression, Alex comes with a grunt. He looks at Matt a moment before his eyes widen, he try's to pull Matt away but my grip doesn't let up.
"Dammit let go!" Alex growls though he won't get close to me, why, I don't know.

"Mia, do something!" Max shouts, I feel my body gain power my eyes turn black. Pregnant or not I can shift, I'll just look like a pregnant wolf.
Matt's pale and his body looks weak, I don't care if he's on his death bed, I'm tired of this!

My grip stays strong, my claws extending on my other hand.

"I told you to let us go or suffer. And what did I say I would do, rogue?" I say with disgust as the word leaves my lips, my tone laced with venom. He gulps and his eyes widen though he's weak.
"You said you'd cut my throat." He whispers, I smirk with one simple nod, I gave him a warning.

"I told you once, you didn't listen. It's all your fault, game over." I growl before my hand comes up my claw slitting a perfect cut through his neck. Blood gushes out as he coughs, I let him suffer a minute as blood leaves his body, his life ending.

"Game over!" I shout as I grip hold of his neck ripping the last veins keeping him alive from his open neck. I drop him finally as my wolf howls in joy and dominance. I look towards Matt, his heads on the left but his body towards the right,
Their no longer connected, decapitated.

Alex stares between a now dead Matt and myself in horror.
I lift my hand that's still holding Matt's gushy blood intestines from his neck.

"You're next," I threaten before tossing his guts to the ground next to him, Alex doesn't say a word as he leaves the room quickly, the door slamming shut.

"Mia, what was that?" My Father asks, I almost forgot they we're both here. Max stares at me dumbfounded and I'm sure my Father is too.
"White wolf, and double Alpha powers. When you're from an Alpha blood and mated to one, you have powers. And since you're mated to Jason, that's why they couldn't touch you. For some reason your wolf put a white force around you protecting you and making it so they couldn't touch you. You also drained the power from Matt, and now you're healed." Max says, I touch my cheek and he's right, no wonder I felt more power.

"That was awesome!" Max shouts laughing, my Father agrees and I chuckle but quiet down as the cellar door opens.

"What the hell is that?" I hear said, that voice, I know it.
"Riley!" I shout, she looks up and gasps but Alex shoves her down onto Matt's dead body.
"The dumb bitch killed him, clean it up and then get back to the room or your dead." He says with a scowl, his eyes drift to me and he shakes his head before walking out.

"Go Mia! You killed one of them now all we need is Alex gone and all the rogues will go, the other pack of rogues will go because their being forced now." She whispers cleaning up the blood with a rag, I shake my head dropping to my knees next to her.
"And you're pregnant! Oh my God, that's wonderful!" She says before hugging me through the bars, I smile, I can't believe she's still alive!

"Max, this was my cell buddy when I was trapped here. She was in the cell you're in now, we became great friends. I'm guessing they caught you when we all got released." I say and she nods, she cringes at the blood and I chuckle.
"Max is my third in command, or Jason's but he's one of my best friends." I say and Max smiles at me, he sits down as well and sighs.
"So ladies, what do we do now?" He wonders leaning against the bars with a grim expression.

Riley grabs the keys from Matt's back pocket and I gasp.
"I thought Matt never carried keys!" I whisper yell and she shakes her head no, now that Max and I are on our feet.
"He let him finally, and obviously that was a bad idea." She says as she unlocks Max, my Father and I's cells. I hug her tightly before pulling her along.
"Come on, Riley. Screw Alex we're getting out of here once and for all!" I say as we all run out of the under ground cells. It's not freezing cold, it's content and I love it. Winter is almost over, I can't wait.

"Stop them!" I hear as rogues chase us, I stop and everyone looks at me like I'm crazy.
"Luna Mia, what do you need? Where's my mate, please? I just want to go home." I say turning towards the Skins rogues that are forced to do this.
They freeze staring at us, I stand tall, proud, and in power.

"In Alex's home, in the cellar chained to the wall. Will take you there," They say with a swift smile, we all shift and begin to run.
I was right I look like a pregnant ass wolf.

After ten minutes a house comes into view.

"Go in, swing a left and then you'll see the door. He's down their, be careful Luna Mia. Everyone, be careful, will be helping but I don't know how much." The Skin says and I nod, we enter quickly and quietly heading towards the cellar.
There's a strangled scream, and I drop.

Jason. 

"Come on, Sweetheart." My Father says picking my up as we head downstairs. Jason's scream get's louder, it makes pain enter my heart and I scream louder. 
We stop and I'm down, I see Jason chained to the wall as Alex burns sliver to his body, over his heart.

"Too late," Alex smirks, and as the words leave his lips I experience the most pain I've ever felt in my life. The pain you never want to feel, the pain that has tears leaving my eyes, my stomach hurting worse then just being pregnant, my head pounding, and my heart stopping.

Jason's not breathing, he's dead. Please it can't be true. 

Vote.. One click.. It's free.. Just vote..

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNN!!!! CLIFF HANGER! ;)

Don't hate me loves, it had to happen!

I will try to update by Friday! I'm almost positive I will so you guys won't be waiting to long.
And if I don't by Friday you guys can PM me and yell at me then!

And OMG you guys are amazing, all you're comment's are perfect and made me feel loved and smile. I love all of you guys!

And dedication to @awesomeness_my_name for reading being awesome of course!
And also for teaching me what Skynet was hahahaha I had no clue! xD

My quote of the week to the side :)

Thanks for reading! Remember to Vote and Comment guys!

Love you all!

      -Avery xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327 2 27
Mia and James both had their lives planned out for them since they were born. They were meant to be Alphas of their packs. However, a major problem a...
1M 42.7K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
876K 41K 38
Rumours have it that a certain rogue has managed to create a small pack of rogues. Of course, they're only rumours... right? Within the rogue communi...
768 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...