The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

By GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... More

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes

925 25 6
By GoldenFang17

Uraraka now sees herself in a situation that might lead her to trouble as Tokoyami has finally shown up and admitted that he was the one who did the secret message on Izuku regarding who killed Mina when the Provisional Hero Licensure Exam was ongoing. Teishi, on the other hand, was taken care of by Nezuko and the other girls who were shocked by his sudden confession about him being the Time Tiger.

'I can sense two people under a different type of pressure... Where are they? Who could it be?' Izuku thought as he started to look around and search for the two people who are on the upper floors of the dorm, near their locations.

"Uraraka... Why of all people, you're the traitor U.A. has been looking for? Why? Is it because of your family?" Tokoyami asked.

"Shut up! Don't you dare mention my family to this!" Uraraka angrily yelled and now points the spear to Tokoyami.

"If not, then what's the purpose of doing this? For power? For superiority? I've never thought I'll know this kind of personality from you, Uraraka." Tokoyami said.

"I'll have to shut you down before you can spoil everything to the heroes!" Uraraka yelled. She throws the Gravity Spear to Tokoyami who started to run forward.

'He's not running away?' Uraraka thought.

"Dark Shadow! Full Dark Mode!" Tokoyami uses his Quirk as his armor while running towards Uraraka. He evaded the spear which he can't see but he felt it by chance.

'How did he--' Uraraka stopped as she got punched by Tokoyami in the gut.

'There they are!" Izuku said as he saw Tokoyami and Uraraka fighting on the fourth floor of the dorms.

"You bastard--" Uraraka stopped as he got an uppercut from Tokoyami and she gets kicked away.

"How... you can... do this... to everyone?!" Tokoyami yelled. Izuku and Iida quickly rushed straight to their location but they encounter several people who aren't from U.A.

"Huh? Who are these people?" Iida asked.

"When will Momo give birth to her child? Simple, when she gets impregnated again by Izuku!" A voice behind them said who is known to be Monoma.

"What kind of a sick joke is that?!" Izuku angrily asked. The people who blocked the two started to laugh at Monoma's joke.

"When did Midoriya got taller? Because he keeps penetrating his banana to itself!" Monoma said. This time, the men behind Izuku and Iida got bigger and they laughed worse than before.

"What's wrong with these people?" Iida asked.

"You are... the Joke Tiger?" Izuku asked.

"No! I am not! Wait, did you ask me about some irrelevant things, mister Earthquake Fruit eater?" Monoma asked and the laughter goes on.

'The people behind us do suck at laughing to some nonsense jokes.' Iida thought.

"Iida, I'm afraid to say this but, you have to run." Izuku said.

"W-Why?" Iida asked.

"If he says a joke that would make you laugh, I'm afraid I can't find a solution to it. Let me handle the rest from here." Izuku said with a smile.

"Good luck, Midoriya!" Iida said and he runs on the other side.

"Hey! I'm not yet--" Monoma stopped as Izuku flashed below him.

"Here's how I treat you with my attacks. Detroit--" Izuku stopped as Monoma's puppets grabbed him from behind as they stretched their arms towards him, making him unable to move forward.

"See?! That's the power of my ability. To enhance such abilities to people who laugh hard at my jokes!" Monoma exclaimed.

"To think we have two impostors at this school, and one of them is a pretty sucker at jokes." Izuku uttered.

"What did you... say?!" Monoma asked and he kicks Izuku to the face.

"Now you can't do anything because you're strangled by my puppets' hands! Who was the best boyfriend for Momo, everyone?" Monoma asked.

"I-Izuku..." One of the puppets replied in a lifeless tone.

"Wrong! It was Todoroki! Why?! Because he was able to fuck her without hesitation!" Monoma exclaimed, making Izuku get angrier.

"That ain't a joke... It's an insult!" Izuku yelled.

"Oh? Then why are they laughing over there? They're mere scum villains I gathered located right behind at our school. Due to my jokes, I manifested such abilities to them that no one was ever witnessed, other than you, Izuku. Regarding what I just said, it truly is a true joke. Why? Because you were still in a coma and can't even your fingers!" Monoma exclaimed and laughed.

"You bastard...!" Izuku angrily uttered.

Iida on the other hand rushed down the stairs downwards to intercept the battle between Uraraka and Tokoyami. He stopped all of a sudden and some ideas popped into his mind.

'Should I ask the heroes about what's going on? Midoriya got himself up against Neito. While Tokoyami is fighting Uraraka who is also a traitor of the U.A., what should I do? No, if I ask the heroes about this, they might put all students under stricter jurisdiction and the classes might even get suspended because of this. Think! Think!' Iida thought.

Moments before the two battles happened.

"Teishi! Are you all right?" Tanjiro asked.

"No! I'm not okay, Tanjiro!" Teishi cried.

"Tell me... who killed Mina?!" Tsuyu angrily asked.

"If you are this so-called Time Tiger, then do you have any ideas who killed Mina?" Nezuko asked.

"It's... It's..." Teishi stuttered nervously until a huge explosion was heard from the third floor of the dorms. Everyone looked above and saw what kind of explosion occurred in the area.

"Explosion?!" Sato asked.

"Are the villains attacking us?!" Mineta cried.

"We need to call Aizawa-sensei!" Hagakure said. Zenitsu heard the chats of two people on the third floor and the floor above them.

"Uraraka... Tokoyami... are fighting... Uraraka is the... traitor...?" Zenitsu asked while widening his eyes. He quickly looked at Nezuko who was with Tanjiro and some of their classmates. He looked at the location where he heard the chit-chats and he starts to activate his Devil Fruit.

"Yata no Kagami!" Zenitsu fired off a light beam pouncing in the walls and he disappeared.

Present

Izuku can be seen still struggling on Monoma's puppets and can't even grope properly with his hands.

'Monoma... He's known to be the Joke Tiger if I'm not wrong. He possesses the ability in which he throws jokes at everyone. Aside from that, whoever laughs at his joke will be put into hypnosis and will grant themselves such power that can be made by Monoma itself. Such as long arms, huge hands, hardened skin, and lifeless personality. Five people are strangling my body as of now.

I was right of letting Iida run away instead of helping me in here against Monoma. Who knows, this guy can give his puppets a new set of abilities in which we can't imagine. What I'm afraid of the most is... he can turn these poor men into living bombs. Many will get hurt if that happens. I shouldn't think of it anymore.' Izuku thought.

"Why? Why? Why? Are you thinking so much of how you can escape? If you... dare to use your earthquake ability at this facility, this will surely fall for good. Try to use more of that brain of yours. Wait, you do have a brain in the first place!" Monoma said.

"And why did you mention it?" Izuku asked.

"I thought you don't have one in the first place since the day you were... Quirkless!" Monoma exclaimed and everyone laughed at him, making Izuku smile sarcastically.

"Really?" Izuku asked. He slowly shakes his hand to create space within the huge hands that cover his body. After creating enough space, he starts to grip the air to slowly absorb the skin around him.

"Here's one more. Why was your mom so fat? Why? Because she had enough space to eat because she can't eat too much because of you still sleeping inside her before!" Monoma exclaimed and this made Izuku's eyes glow green and red.

"You... BASTARD!!!" Izuku roared as the hands who strangled him got absorbed by his fists and he lifts them all and smashes them on the ground.

"Hah! You've broken the shell! Because they were all living grenades in the first place!" Monoma said as the mouths of the puppets started to release foams from it and their eyes blinked several times.

'Bombs?!' Izuku thought.

"That was a joke! Die, Izuku Midoriya!!" Monoma exclaimed as he flashed in front of him and draws a huge curved knife from his uniform.

'Monoma--' Izuku's face got splattered by blood as Monoma's head got slashed by Zenitsu who just arrived at the exact time.

"Thunder Breathing, First Form, Thunderclap and Flash!" Zenitsu said.

"That wasn't... a thunderclap--" Monoma's head got crushed by Izuku who punches it on the ground and stomps it repeatedly.

"Don't... ever disrespect my mother again!!" Izuku yelled.

"Midoriya, calm down! And by the way, are you all right--" Zenitsu stopped as he can still see the rage on Izuku's eyes after someone mocked him and his mother.

"Zenitsu... where is the other culprit?" Izuku asked in a silent but furious tone.

"On the other side of the dorms. To the left." Zenitsu said.

"Let's go!" Izuku said and he disappeared before Zenitsu can move. The Thunder Breathing user looked at the floor in which a crack from Izuku's footsteps can be seen.

'What kind of a monster are you, Midoriya?' Zenitsu thought.

Uraraka and Tokoyami on the other hand continued to exchange blows and none of them two dared to relax a bit or lower their guard to cool themselves on the tense battle against each other.

'Uraraka's Quirk is way worse than I thought. She can create any weapons made of gravity and once you get hit by it, the part of your body in which got hit by it will get heavy as if you were pulled down by an anchor. The question is... can she pull me down with her Quirk? No, it may cost a huge toll on her. Maybe she's saving it for someone... Like Midoriya.' Tokoyami thought.

"What's wrong? You always keep dodging, Tokoyami! Come and attack me while you can!" Uraraka said but Tokoyami didn't reply.

"If that's the case..." Uraraka uttered while attacking and all of a sudden, she slaps her hands on the floor to pull Tokoyami down.

'Here it goes!' Tokoyami thought. He jumped high and prevented himself get caught by Uraraka's attack.

"You can't stay too long in mid-air! Take this!" Uraraka fired a knife on Tokoyami in mid-air.

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami yelled as his Quirk removes itself from his body and blocks Uraraka's knife.

"Heh. Do you think you avoided that?" Uraraka said with a smirk. The knife suddenly swirled in mid-air and stopped.

'It stopped? Is she...' Tokoyami thought and the knife now was thrown once again into him.

"I can manipulate the gravity whenever I want! Hahahaha!" Uraraka laughed hysterically and she continued to throw her knife several times to Tokoyami's Dark Shadow.

'It's just a simple knife. It won't affect Dark Shadow's--' Tokoyami stopped when he felt a very painful strike within his body. An unknown poison started to scatter on his internal organs as the knife was throwing poison on him as it gets blocked by his Quirk.

'She's not intentionally hurting me through that knife's sharpness but... because of its poison! And Dark Shadow can feel that I am dealing with poison this time!' Tokoyami thought.

"You felt it, didn't you?! This knife contains a very lethal poison that can kill ordinary humans in a minute! You thought I am throwing the knife at you back and forth until your Dark Shadow breaks in? Hah! I was sprinkling the poison to you so that you'll be softened until I can finally make a penetrative attack towards you!" Uraraka yelled.

'Crap! I won't last for long if I can't run away and head to Recovery Girl!' Tokoyami thought. His Dark Shadow disappeared all of a sudden and in slow-mo, he was shocked that his Quirk gave up and went lost in surprise.

'Dark... Shadow...!' Tokoyami thought.

"Die!" Uraraka yelled and throws a javelin made of gravity at Tokoyami. Blood spurted on the walls as the javelin landed not on Tokoyami... but Iida's body.

"Iida?!" Uraraka and Tokoyami said in unison.

"How... How you can do this to us... Uraraka...?" Iida asked and blood spewed from his mouth.

"You... Why do you have to interfere, Iida?! I already got him, you know! And yet, you acted like a hero to save him! Yeah, you are a hero... a hero who failed to listen to others after what happened to his brother. What a pathetic loser you are, Iida." Uraraka said.

"Yeah, you were right. I'm a loser, a pathetic student who can't do a damn thing but rely myself on others. However, there's one thing I can boast of on you." Iida said.

"What is it?" Uraraka asked.

"That I'm more heroic than you do. At least I tried to become a true hero than you who became a hero and a villain at the same time for your family who can't live properly due to them being so poor." Iida said.

"What did you say?!" Uraraka angrily yelled. She creates another gravity spear from her hand and throws it at Iida. The spear was stopped once again as Dark Shadow takes it.

"Dark Shadow?!" Uraraka asked. A stab was heard from her body as Tokoyami stabbed her with the knife she used against him earlier.

"Y-You...!" Uraraka uttered.

"This is... for Mina who died with no apparent reasons... you better pay for this, Uraraka..." Tokoyami said and he falls, losing consciousness due to the poison he got from Uraraka.

"Tokoyami!!" Iida yelled. Uraraka on the other hand started to go dizzy after she got stabbed by her weapon.

"He... Hey... Wh-Wh... Why I got d-d-d-d-dizzy..." Uraraka uttered. Iida tried to break free from Uraraka's spear and he pushed himself from the wall to break free from the invisible spear and a huge hole can be seen from his upper left chest.

"T-T-Tokoyami... Tokoyami!" Iida yelled and grabbed his body. Uraraka fell on the floor and she lost consciousness as well. 

"Uraraka...? Someone! Help me! Help!!" Iida yelled. Tanjiro on the other hand smelled the blood from the third floor and he directed his eyes to it.

"Someone's injured!" Tanjiro said.

"We're on it!" Inosuke yelled and he ran to the stairs. A huge explosion was heard as Zaneki, the Demon Tiger appeared at everyone.

"Woah! N-No! It's him! The Demon Tiger!" Teishi cried.

"The Demon Tiger?!" Nezuko asked. She looked at Zaneki with murderous intent on him.

"It seems Lord Muzan was right. You gave up all of a sudden due to the fact you started to like that girl. What a shame you can't use your ability to me, because I'm strong!!" Zaneki yelled and he charges at Teishi.

"Run!! Nezuko!!" Teishi cried.

"No... I'll protect you!" Nezuko said. She transforms into her demon form and launched herself to Zaneki.

"Demon form?! To think such girl as you can survive in daylight with that? How futile!" Zaneki yelled. The two punched each other's fists and a loud crack was heard as Nezuko's fist got crushed by Zaneki's.

"Nezuko!!" Tanjiro and Teishi yelled.

"Weak! Pathetic! Useless! You can't be a demon with that ordinary-strength you have!!" Zaneki roared. She grabbed Nezuko's hair and he smashed her body on the dorms in a circular motion then throws her above.

"Nezuko...!" Tanjiro yelled and he coughed blood.

"Tanjiro!" Teishi yelled.

'The wounds on my internal organs that the villains opened before got worse... I can't do any breathing techniques right now. And my sword is in my room, on the second floor. Damn... Damn...!' Tanjiro thought.

"For the finishing blow, Technique Astray!" Zaneki stated as a magical circle appeared on his wrists.

"What the?!" Teishi yelled. He flashed in front of Zaneki to stop him but he got punched in the heart and it was busted open by Zaneki.

"No one can stop me in causing a rampage in this wasted facility! Fuck you all!!" Zaneki yelled. He throws Teishi on the rubble and leaped towards Nezuko.

"Nezu...ko...!!" Tanjiro cried.

"Graaaah!!!" Zaneki roared. Before he can reach Nezuko, he got punched in surprise by Izuku, who appeared from nowhere and caused a huge crack on his face.

"Wasted facility? Then how about I turn your face into trash...?" Izuku coldly said and he pushed his right fist towards Zaneki's face. He charged his left fist with tremendous power and he punches it to Zaneki's body this time, sending him downwards to the ground.

"M-Midoriya!" Tanjiro cried. Izuku caught Nezuko in mid-air and slowly places her down on the ground.

"Zenitsu headed straight to the heroes and teachers to report the assault of the villains at our dorms. I had a hard time dealing with him because he wanted to see you. But one of us must go and report this to the heroes." Izuku said. Zenitsu saw Aizawa and All Might walking towards the dorm and don't even know the situation yet.

'The alarms must be broken to prevent the heroes knowing that the villains attacked us.' Zenitsu thought.

"Nezuko, can you regenerate?" Izuku asked.

"I... I can't... I can only regenerate when it's night." Nezuko replied.

"I see." Izuku said. A murderous intent appeared behind them as Zaneki is about to strike his fist with a chaotic aura on it.

"Izuku!!" Nezuko yelled. Izuku turned around and he saw Zaneki already launching his fist towards him.

'I can't block this attack! Crap!' Izuku thought. Before he gets punched by Zaneki, someone leaped towards them with flames and ice on it.

"Huh?" Izuku asked as Shoto blocks Zaneki's fist and prevents a possible hit for Izuku. But the fist of the Tiger penetrated through the ice and it holed Shoto's stomach.

"Todoroki!!" Izuku yelled. Shoto was shocked about the attack of Zaneki and he looked down at his stomach, too late that the fist already penetrated through his stomach.

"Midoriya..." Shoto uttered.

"Huh?! You're in the way, bastard!" Zaneki yelled.

"No! Todoroki!" Izuku cried. Shoto taps his shoulder and smiled.

"Take care of my future child, Midoriya. And also, I'm sorry... I hope you'll forgive me for what I did... to you..." Shoto uttered.

"No! No, don't say that, Todoroki!" Izuku cried. He remembered the days where he and Shoto had some arguments because of Momo, the days where they raced each other at the U.A. festival, and lastly, where he saw a glimpse of him and Momo doing sexual intercourse. He removed all of those as he saw his classmate and friend dying for him

"It was a great ride with you guys, especially to you, Izuku. I'd never thought that this will be the day where I'll die... For you. Goodbye, and thank you." Shoto said with a smile. He used his remaining ice and flames to contain Zaneki and lock his arm on it.

"You won't escape, VILLAIN!!!" Shoto yelled for the last time on Zaneki.

"H-Hey! What is the?!" Zaneki yelled. Shoto falls his head down as his body absorbed the chaotic aura from Zaneki and his body slowly rot. Izuku widened his eyes as tears fall from his eyes, knowing the one who only wanted an apology from him, has deceased.

"Todo... roki..." Izuku uttered. His eyes faded to dark green and the pressure around the dorms turned violent.

'What is this?! Something feels strange in here.' Zaneki thought. He saw a pair of dark green eyes behind the ice wall of Shoto and he felt Death behind it.

"Hey! What is that?! That is... That's worse than Lord Muzan's!" Zaneki cried.

"I'll... kill you... all..." Izuku uttered in a cold-blooded mode.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you liked this one as always! Stay safe and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 1.4K 22
In Jin's world, he is a force to be reckoned with, taking on Mongols, bandits, and anyone who deserves punishment with his unmatched swordsmanship sk...
9.7K 148 25
After protecting the world from Hajun for 8000+ years, Tenma Yato, knowed also as Ren Fujii found his death by the hand of the Eastern Expedition. Ho...
2.2K 137 28
{Book 2!} (So... Yea... The book is a part two of my first book, make sure to read it b4 this one!) Lmk x KNY book! "I promise, to be the most power...
54.7K 1.4K 49
Since Izuku was Little he Never wanted to be a Hero but a Shinobi and when he told his friends they got worried and bullied Izuku so he'd give that D...