Rain For Me (Weak Hero x Male...

By Ash_Aka_Trash

Rain..... Rain won't hurt me..... Rain won't judge me...... But eventually, rain will leave me too. (Weak her... More

Character introduction
(1) The first day (part 1)
(2) The first day (part 2)
(3) Battle at the underpass
Not an update
(4) Scars
(5) Teddy vs Grey
(7) Encounter
(8) Improvement and Disimprovement
(9) The New Hangout
Ships
(10) Welcome, warriors of class five.
⚠‼️THIS IS IMPORTANT‼️⚠️
(11) Why should I care?
Art

(6) Shut the hell up

1.7K 82 1
By Ash_Aka_Trash

Ben POV
•••••••••••••
I went to class five to make an excuse for Grey, Eugene, and Y/n to hang out with us at billiards. 'I don't see Y/n,but I do see the other two.

I was pretty nervous asking Grey to hangout considering the fact that the last time I did that he brushed it off, and said he was busy. "He..y Grey... what you got going on after school today? You up for pool?"

He stared at me for a couple seconds like I was air; which was not comforting at all. 'Crap.. maybe I shouldn't have asked... he'll say no, no doubt.'

"Okay." "Yeah, I totally understand if you're too busy to....huh?" I know, I'm the best
(hair flip) "AHAHAHA." I laugh, then the next second I rope Eugene into coming too.

"Wait a second... where's Y/n?" "Y/n? Who's that?" Asked Eugene. "He always leaves for most classes. He stays for at least two." Replied Grey in a calm matter. 'Woaaah, he actually had interest in someone.'

3rd POV
••••••••••••••
Just then Y/n had walked into the talkative aroma trying to get to his desk when—
"Y/N!" He turns his head to the noise which he knew was Ben.

"Um... we were gonna hold a friendly group pool competition at the underpass... and I was wondering if you... wanted to come too?" By this point, Ben was a sweating mess, nervous of Y/n rejecting his offer in a harsh way.

"... I can go, but I can't hangout." Ben was also a bit confused by this statement. "Oh.. but why?" "I work there now." He explained, "Oh...um...can we walk with you on the way?"

Y/n thought about it for a millisecond and decided that it was just walking, but they'd probably find it rude that he had his earbuds on, either way it felt rude to reject him in the first place, so he left it at a simple, "Sure."

Ben had took this as another victory. He had another grin haunting his face as he walked back to his class to tell Alex and Gerard.

"Grey Yeon, AND Y/n L/n?" Gerard asked with his and Alex's mouths hanging open with the thought of the two actually agreeing.

Meanwhile Philip Kim was still confident in his ability, even after Jimmy Bae had lost to Ben Park.

~At Billiards~
Everyone walks in and Y/n greets
[insert name] then gets to work. "Afternoon
Y/n, I have to clean the old equipment can you bring their drinks? They're on your left."

"Ok [insert name]," Y/n made his way out of the storage closet while carrying the tray with drinks on it towards the loud talking. "Here are your drinks."

They all turned to see Y/n a few feet away from them carrying drinks on a tray. "Thanks Y/n! So do you Grey and Eugene know each other?"

Ben asked with curiosity in his eyes forgetting that Eugene didn't even remember his name, until Y/n answered.

"...n- no we don't."
Y/n figured that he should just walk away so he doesn't get involved with them since they've had a lot of encounters over the past week.

'Hmm..Y/n seems like a harder shell to crack then Grey.' Ben, Alex, Gerard, and Eugene thought. "Hey. Do you two know anything about Y/n?" Ben asked Grey and Eugene.

Sure they were all in the same class, but only for two of them, and for those two Y/n ALWAYS kept his head down if not to go somewhere else or help a kid to the nurse's office.

"Not really, it's kind of weird, he doesn't put his head up unless it's to take someone who was unconscious to the nurse or go someplace.

"Come to think of it, he only stays for a few classes." Eugene stated while Ben turned to Grey, "what about you Grey?"

"....well, he seemed intelligent." "He's a bit like Gerard with his height and hair, but he seems more closed off and unpredictable."

Alex said with a conflicted face. As time passed by quickly, they all made their separate ways home.

Y/N POV
••••••••••••••
I observe closely to the sound of flickering lampposts, finger tingling breeze of cold air, and cement floor with bumps and cracks seeping through.

I bet the stars are shining; just being outside is enough for me. I somehow made my way home if that's what you want to call it. I check for any kinds of food like small snacks. Nothing, that's what I came across.

"They just spoke to you out of pity. They don't like you. They're using you; you filthy leach. When are you going to learn that nobody will ever care for y—"

'Shut up. Your just a figment of my imagination your not REAL. I don't care if I have to run my brain over, SHUT. THE. HELL. UP.'

"Yeah, yeah whatever. All you need to know is that your a FREAK."

'And your an obsessive a**hole who takes pride in trying to torture a minor in mind manipulation. Isn't that right?'

"I'm telling the truth you piece of sh*t."

'Wow, my life really is a mess. I have no food, no money, and I'm going crazy.'

I decided to take a shower; as I did, I could feel every drop; patter on my boney skin as if time suddenly came to a holt. I reach to turn the water off.

When I accidentally pull the heavy, sharp, metal shower basket; meant to hold up heavy items. Before I get a second to comprehend what exactly happened, it came tumbling down like a landslide; making me slip, hit my head, and the metal basket pierce my leg.

Normally in these circumstances a normal person would've screamed then faint, but I'm not like most normal people..... so I did not faint, nor scream in agony.

I've honestly gone through worse, and I don't like being weak. I'm not some princess waiting to be saved, nor am I Some prince who does the saving.

I can only help myself. I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of me being a coward.

Slowly pulling the impaled heavy metal out of my barely skinned leg, I drop it with a clang and a sigh of relief.

Sure; it hurt like hell, but I didn't care. I was anything BUT healthy; skin wise; which made it worse.

Trying to stand up I staggered a bit gaining balance on the wall while I wiped myself dry trying to avoid the warm liquid trickling down my leg.

I couldn't tell how deep the wound was, but I knew it was BAD. My condition these days isn't doing too well. I have malnutrition, dehydration, and my impaled leg.

I should lay low from school for a couple of days to avoid questions, and fights. I made my way over to the middle of my apartment floor, and laid myself down; before falling into a deep slumber.

I woke up and ask for the time from my phone. Turns out I slept through the night and half of the school day. Getting up and wrapping my leg with bandages; I decided to go to work early; after all money, is the key to happiness.

~At billiards~
"Hi miss [insert name]; is it okay if I start work a bit early today?" "Y/n? Yea, of course! You can start by clearing one of the tables that was just used; then help me clean old equipment." "Okay."

I went over slid a pool stick across the table to gather all the pool balls to one side; trying not to limp with every step I took. After I finished I went to help [insert name].

Sometimes I bump into things since I don't have/can't afford a cane. I hate it, but I strongly dislike being the only fish in a sea of whales.

By the time work was over it was late. Walking through the empty streets; I heard the sound of running, and it was towards me. I stepped out of the way just in time.

Hearing the person stop; they began to talk. "Y/n?" 'Is that Gerald!' "yes?" "What are you doing here?" 'It seems like he's in a rush.'

".....My part time job just ended........Y-y-you seem like your in a rush. Guess I'll see you around." I muttered, by then I decided it was the perfect time to go, so I started to trail down the street while playing the GPS.

Gerard POV
•••••••••••••
'I've got to get to Grey and Eugene, those Hyeongshin b*stereds are singling is out. I hope Ben gets to Alex fast enough.'

I'm speeding through the pitch black streets; when I come close to colliding with someone, turning around I see Y/n. 'What's he doing out so late?'

"Y/n?" I said "yes?" "What are you doing here?" I ask with a look of confusion clouding my face. "........My part time job just ended.......Y-y-you seem like your in a rush.
Guess I'll see you around."

He said then walked away. I took off running again. When I was talking to him I forgot about having to help Eugene and Grey with Hyeongshin. 'What's wrong with me these days?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading, and if you see any errors please point them out I'll be happy to fix them.

Posted:2/4/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 57.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 39.4K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
849K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
139K 3.8K 55
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...