Once Upon An Us || PJM ✔

By SunDazes_

✧ "Lilies were her favourite. It symbolized purity and refined beauty. Another specimen of her." ... More

❥ Prologue
❥ One - The hoodie girl
❥ Two - Everly Woods
❥ Three - Cupid in love
❥ Four - The D-day
❥ Five- The bad date
❥Six- Happiness comes with a price
❥Seven - Painful Reality
❥Eight - Confession & Heartbreak
❥Nine - Fault of Fate
❥Ten - Let Me Love You
❥Eleven - Dream
❥Twelve - Vacation
❥Thirteen- Be Your Moon
❥Fourteen - Written In The Stars
❥Epilouge
AFTERWORDS

❥Fifteen - Goodbye, My Love

52 10 8
By SunDazes_

Double update. Read chapter fourteen first.

                              °•𑁍•°

"Jimin," George spoke as he couldn't meet the eyes of the blonde male sitting infront of him. Jimin understood the look on his face. His heart started to pound.

"Son," he was hesitating. The atmosphere itself being too dreadful for the both of them.

"Just say it, Mr. Woods. It's fine." Jimin said in a somber expression. But it wasn't fine, at all. He could see how wretched George's eyes were and how he struggled to speak.

"You should be prepared..." he paused, carefully watching Jimin. "...to let her go."

Jimin didn't say anything. He stayed quite for a long time. For quite few minutes George remained silent too, but soon the silence became unsettling. He observed Jimin who hadn't moved a muscle since he had told him the devastating news.

"Jimin..?" He called out for him but Jimin was still as a statue. "Are you alr--"

Jimin looked up at the ceiling before letting out a excruciating sigh. His eyes burning, his closed them before speaking, "It could be any minute and any day, huh?" George nodded bleakly.

He sneered. "I'm NOT okay. I never was." His voice tremored. "My heart feels like it's being shredded into pieces. The pain, it feels unbearable. I'm... fucking in pain. And you relate too."

"I know." That was only what George could let out before dashing out of the room leaving melancholic Jimin alone, who kept letting out small sobs, too miserable to scream what he was going through.

---

Days later-

Jimin crouched down on the snow filled ground. His freezing cold and bloodshot hands subsided the thick layer of snow that covered the ground.

He kept removing the snow with his bare hands, until he could see the tip of a white material. His eyes spotted it and fastened his pace, until the whole thing was finally visible. He smiled a little as his hand reached for it to pluck it out.

It was a white lily.

He wanted to pick them up for Everly, so he searched for more. Although the snow was a real struggle, he managed to pick a bunch of it.

The lilies, they amazed him. How they survived the freezing cold and didn't wither. Even when they were oppressed by the heavy snows, they still bloomed beautifully as if nothing happened. And Jimin found it inspiring.

While he stood there looking at the lilies buried in the snow with a heavy heart, until a snowflake landed on the tip of his red nose. He crosseyed the snowflake, that soon melted away. He realised it was starting to snow again.

"Ah, seriously?" He groaned in distress. He was sick of the weather that had been snowing for two days straight. He looked at the white foggy sky. "When will it stop snowing?"

He shivered as a gust of cold wind caressed his red tinted cheeks and nose. With his one hand on the pocket and another the hand holding lilies behind his back, he hurried back inside to surprise Everly.

---

The cold breeze entered the room, the white fabric of the curtains danced a little as the wind passed through them. The little flakes of snow entering in the process. It had been snowing for two days straight.

A snowflake landed on a pale hand and it immediately disappeared.

"Ah, the window was open? No wonder it's so cold in here." A soft voice spoke as the door creaked, diverting Everly's attention from the window to the door. She smiled at the male weakly as she watched him go and shut the window.

"What's that behind your hand?" She asked as Jimin had his hands behind his back since he entered the room.

"Oh these?" He pulled out the bunch of white lilies and smiled. "I picked them for you." He said whilst handing it to the raven as he took a seat on the stool near her bed.

"Thank you, they are beautiful." She smiled weakly before bringing it up close to her nose and sniffing the scent of freshly picked flowers.

"I wanted to pick the most beautiful ones, but then I realized there isn't anything else more beautiful than you." Jimin stated in a cheesy way, earning a weak giggle by the raven. He leaned towards her and pecked her forehead.

"How are you feeling, my love?" Jimin asked as he held Everly's delicate hands in his and caressed it gently soothing her.

"Now that you're here, I feel great." She let out weakly. It was evident to Jimin that she was having hard time speaking but he didn't want her to stop talking. He gulped as he looked at her tiny hands which was placed in his large one and brought it up to his lips and kissed it.

"I'm glad." He whispered before smiling faintly.

"Jimin," the blonde male hummed as a response. "Can you lie down with me? I want to cuddle with you." Her voice just above whisper. Jimin nodded ignoring the sound of his shattering heart as he got up to the bed and slid beside her.

The ravenette's hands ever so naturally went to wrap around the blonde males torso and rested her head on his chest, with Jimin's head on top of hers. Jimin held Everly's hands and kept caressing it.

"This feels nice." Everly mumbled against the blonde male's chest.

"Yeah, it does." Jimin whispered against her hair. For some reason he had an unsettling feeling inside his heart. He felt anxious and his heart palpitated quicker than usual. But he brushed that feeling aside and held his love even closer to him.

"Thank you," Everly let out making the male confused. She spoke again before swallowing uncomfortably. "Thank you for everything..."

"Hey, what are you saying? And so suddenly?" Jimin nervously smiled as tried to see the raven's face but didn't when he noticed she was about say more.

"I'm thankful that I got to love you and got love more than I deserved from you in this life... You came as a blessing and coloured my monochromatic life..."

She stopped and Jimin felt restless. He felt something off about the situation. His heart was growing more anxious by the second that passed.

"Everly, I think you should rest." He gently said holding her cold, pale hand and tried to get up but he felt a light tug on his torso. Everly weakly tightened her grip around his torso.

"These past few months have been nothing but very happy moments for me. I got to spend time with you and I got to feel what it really was to be alive. It's all thanks to you."

Jimin didn't like it. The way she was reminiscing their time together didn't feel right at all. He's at vulnerable state. He was so close to break down, because he felt helpless.

"Rest for a while, love. Please--"

"Thank you for loving me." She whispered. "I'll forever engrave you in my heart and stay by your side. I love you." Her eyes felt heavy as drowsiness took over them and slowly closed.

"Yes, stay with me... Please..." Jimin whispered, pleading as tears flowed endlessly and silently from his pensive eyes. He held her like his life depended on her but he couldn't feel it... the warmth was gone.

Heart wrenching wailing left Jimin's mouth as he held onto Everly, as his life depended on her, wishing she would wake up. But the ugly truth was that she was gone.

He didn't notice that people had begun to swarm into the room. George entered too only to see limply lying Everly in Jimin's arms, who was wailing. His legs felt weak and he fell on his knees.

Everything was haizy for Jimin, and he was not ready. Not ready yet to let his love go. He kept holding onto Everly's lifeless body.

With much difficulty they were able to detach him from Everly. Each and every part of him screamed in pain and sorrow.

That was it, the end. The end of his beautifully tragic love.

"Rest well, my love."

                            °•¤•°

The next chapter will be epilogue. It'll be out in few days.

See you in next update :)♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 8.6K 62
"This ground is ours at this time," Jimin says, "So you better fuck off." I chuckle and fold my arms, tilting my head as I look at him with a strong...
2.4K 154 7
[COMPLETED] ***READ THE NON-KPOP VERSION OF THIS STORY @atlas_carter*** From nerd turned playboy, Park Jimin never knew what the term love was. For t...
32.1K 3.1K 51
He pinned her against the wall with his hand wrapped around her throat. She coughed and scratched at him, but all he did was glare. "Say that to my f...
347 22 1
Park Jimin was a hot topic name floating around campus on the daily. Always seen with a girl at his hip with a different girl on his thigh just a fe...