Harry Potter Oneshots

By alyssa717057

Harry Potter oneshots including RonxHermione, HarryxDraco, HermionexGinny, DracoxHermione, HarryxGinny, and... More

Author's Note
Ron x Hermione
Harry x Draco
Ginny x Hermione Part 2
Writer's Block

Ginny X Hermione

631 7 0
By alyssa717057

This story doesn't take place during any particular time, it's just kind of something I wanted to get out of my head :D

This one is going to be a Hermione X Ginny fanfiction, if you don't vibe, you can just skip :)

Hermione is staying with the Weasleys for Ron's birthday weekend, and is sharing a room with Ginny.

The art is not mine, sadly

Also I'm so happy, it may not seem like much, but 13 reads is big to me so thank you so much 

Anyways I'm done now, I hope you enjoy the story :D

The Weasley's House (Ron's birthday party)

Ginny bounds up the stairs to her room, and knocks on the door with the back of her hand. 

"Hermione, are you almost done getting changed?" she says.

Ginny hears shuffling around in the room. "Almost," Hermione responds. "You can come in."

"Alright," Ginny says, as she slowly opens the door. Ginny peers into her room. Hermione is standing in the center of it, wearing a beautiful violet colored dress, with the back open. "Zip me up, will you?" Hermione says. 

Ginny feels a blush creeping on her face as she brushes Hermione's soft brown hair aside, and slowly zips up the dress.

Once the dress is zipped up, Hermione walks over to a mirror and peers into it, double checking to make sure she looks presentable. Ginny stands off to the side, admiring the beauty of the brunette haired girl; the way the dress fits her perfectly, and hugs her body in just the right places, the way her soft hair falls down her back and over her shoulders like a waterfall. Hermione does a quick twirl, the light fabric on the skirt of her dress flowing gracefully.

"You look amazing," Ginny says. Hermione giggles, and smiles at the ground. She steals a glance at Ginny. "You too," she says, before grabbing the redhead's hand and pulling her quickly down the stairs to the party. 

Loud music is playing when they reach the living room. Fred is sending small fireworks around the room with his wand, while Harry and George laugh at a corny joke Mr. Weasley makes. Ron is standing in the middle of the room, with his arms crossed, and a ridiculous orange party hat on his head to match his fiery hair. His mother is fiddling with his bow tie, all while telling him how proud she is and how grown he looks.

Hermione releases Ginny's hand from her grasp, and walks over to Ron to wish him a happy birthday. Ginny watches her as she laughs with her friends, her smile seemingly lighting up the whole room. 

A new song begins to play; a song that they all know. Ginny notices as Hermione attempts to drag her two friends into the center of the room, trying to persuade them to dance with her. Harry and Ron try to resist, but give in nevertheless. 

Ginny bops her head to the music, a cup of water in her hand, watching the group dancing to the music. Harry is relatively uncoordinated when it comes to dancing, and is moving rather stiffly, Ron the same.

Ginny keeps her eyes on Hermione, who's happily dancing to the music; her dress is flowing with every little movement and twirl, her curls bouncing on her shoulders, and her eyes are sparkling with pure delight. 

As Hermione begins to make her way over to Ginny, Ginny looks down at the water in her cup. "C'mon, why don't you join us?" Hermione asks, smiling. Ginny looks up at her, and simply can't say no. She places her cup down on a nearby table and joins Hermione and the rest of the group on the dancefloor.

Dinner

They all sit at the dinner table, eating the meal Ms. Weasley had prepared for them. The table is full of food- A basket of bread, a fruit salad, a bowl of a jello-like substance, an assortment of small pies (varying in color),  and a large golden brown turkey.

At the head of the oval shaped table sits Arthur Weasley, and opposite of him, his wife is seated. On one long side of the table, Fred, Harry, and Ron sit, devouring their meals. On the other side, sit George, Ginny, and Hermione. 

Once the meal is almost completely gone, the boys immediately dart up the stairs to Ron's room to play some Wizard Chess, leaving the two girls to clean up the mess. 

Ginny stands and begins to stack all the plates while Hermione collects all the silverware from the table. Mrs. Weasley grabs all the glasses, and says to the girls, "Thank you for your help, but I can take it from here."

"Do you want to go up to my room?" Ginny asks Hermione, who is beginning to walk up the stairs.

"Yeah, definitely," says Hermione, once again grabbing Ginny's hand. "Let's go."

They skip up the stairs together, Hermione pulling Ginny the whole way up. Once they reach Ginny's room, they burst open the door. Ginny flops down on her bed and immediately begins to take her dress shoes off. 

Hermione stands for a second, awkwardly, before speaking. 

"Hey Gin?"

Ginny blushes slightly at the sound of Hermione saying her name. "Yeah?"

Hermione fiddles with her fingers. "Do you by any chance have something I could wear?"

Ginny gives her a confused look. 

"I forgot to pack my nightclothes," Hermione clarifies. 

Ginny stands up. "Oh! Yeah, of course." She says, walking over to her dresser and rummaging through her drawers.

She pulls out a loose fitting faded red sweater as well as some baggy grey sweatpants, and hands them to Hermione. "Here you go," she says.

They turn their backs on each other as they change into their sleepwear. Ginny slips into some loose maroon sweatshorts, and a baggy white tee that she practically swims in. Hermione puts on the clothes Ginny gave her. They smell like Ginny; a beautiful flowery scent mixed with embers from a fire. Hermione smiles.

Once they are done changing, Ginny goes into a closet and begins to pick out a sleeping bag for Hermione, along with some warm blankets her mother had made. Hermione walks over to Ginny's bookshelf, tracing her finger over the books, examining the titles, and pulling one out every once and a while. 

"Have you read all of these?" she asks, as Ginny pulls out a pillow from the closet. "Most," Ginny responds. "I've been busy with schoolwork recently so I've gotten out of the habit." She admits. 

Hermione pulls out a book and reads the name. "The Tales Of Beedle The Bard," she says, curiously. "I haven't read this one." 

Ginny stands up, walks over to her, and examines the book closely. "Neither have I," she says. 

"Would you perhaps like to read it together?" Hermione asks, smiling.

Ginny nods happily, and the two walk over and plop down on Ginny's bed. Hermione opens the book in her lap and begins reading. 

"Chapter One," she starts.

As Hermione reads on, Ginny moves to kneel behind her, and begins to take out Hermione's updo. She pulls out all the bobby pins and clips, and Hermione's hair falls down to its full length. Hermione continues reading, and Ginny stands up and grabs a brush off her dresser. She returns to the bed and once again kneels behind Hermione.

Hermione giggles at a funny part of the story, and Ginny listens intently while brushing Hermione's soft brown curls.

During the rest of the story, she plays with Hermione's hair; twirling it between her fingers and brushing it some more. Hermione pauses every once and a while to look up at Ginny, who blushes furiously.

After some time, Ginny begins to braid Hemione's hair. Hermione feels a blush on her cheeks- she loves it when Ginny does her hair. 

*Hermione finishes the story*

"The end," Hermione says, concluding the story, as Ginny flops down on the bed next to her. She smiles at the redhead. 

"I finished your braid," Ginny says with a small, goofy smile, as she looks at the brunette.

Hermione picks up a small mirror from Ginny's bedside table at looks into it, giggling at the messy braid Ginny did. "Its cute," she says, smiling at Ginny, who bops her with a pillow. "You know its messy, don't even pretend," she says, laughing.

Hermione grabs her own pillow and bops Ginny right back. 

Bedtime

As both of the girls become sleepy, they make the decision that it's time for bed. Ginny is sleeping on her bed, Hermione in a sleeping bag on the floor alongside her.

Ginny lay facing Hermione. As the brunette drifts off to sleep, Ginny watches how peaceful she looks; the way her chest rises and falls with every breath that escapes her lips, the way her eyelashes create a shadow on the light freckles that scarcely sprinkle her cheeks, the way her brown hair creates a halo on her pillow in the dim light, and the way she looks in Ginny's clothes- how the sweater falls off her shoulder slightly, and how the faded red color of it compliments the brunette's skin tone perfectly. 

Ginny sees Hermione shivering slightly, then thinks of how cold it must be on the floor.

She reaches down and nudges Hermione's shoulder, causing her to stir, and eventually wake up. 

"Hey, sorry for waking you," Ginny says softly, as the Hermione rubs her eyes. "You look cold, are you sure you're alright down there?" she asks. 

Hermione sits up and looks down at her thin blanket, then back up at Ginny. 

"I suppose it is a bit chilly," she says, with a small smile.

Ginny scoots over in her bed, and pats a spot next to her. Hermione gratefully accepts, laying on the bed next to Ginny, as Ginny pulls the covers over them both. 

They lay facing each other. Hermione twirls a strand of Ginny's hair between her fingers, while Ginny admires the beautiful girl laying next to her. Her eyes flicker down to Hermione's lips, then up to her gorgeous brown eyes, and a soft blush blossoms on her cheeks. 

Hermione leans forward and plants a soft kiss on Ginny's forehead, then snuggles in close to her chest, with her arms around Ginny's waist. Hermione blushes and butterflies fill Ginny's stomach. She rests her chin on the top of Hermione's head, brushing through her hair with her fingers. 

"Goodnight," Hermione murmurs, before drifting off to sleep in Ginny's arms.

Hi there, if you're reading this, I hope you enjoyed the story :D

Sorry this one took so long, I'll try to be better about updates. 

Sorry, this particular story wasn't too juicy :/

Next is going to be Draco x Hermione, so please comment some suggestions :)

Thanks for reading :D

1,812 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

436K 29.9K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
386K 18.5K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
105K 832 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
245K 15.9K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...