Catharsis [Tom Riddle]

By DaffyDarling

COMPLETED 4/4/2021 "The people who often times do terrible things, are the same ones who have had terrible th... More

Cast & Disclaimers
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Epilogue
One Shot
What's Next?

Chapter Forty-Four

38.2K 1.1K 7.9K
By DaffyDarling

"You have to thank them, you know," Avalon said to Tom the next morning as they exited his bedroom and began making their way to get breakfast.

    "For what? Barging in unannounced?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

    "For trying to be good friends. They made you a cake," she pointed out.

    "The cake you ate?" he said, his lips turned into an amused smirk as she frowned.

    "I wasn't going to let it go to waste," she shrugged as they strode down the stairs. They passed by several others on their way, though there were few familiar faces. It appeared as though Mulciber's attempt to fill the estate with as many people as possible had resulted in quite a few strangers finding their way into the Nott residence. 

    She was glad to see Tom in relatively good spirits-- after the group had burst into his room the night prior, he had been angry for quite some time after they left. It took a bit of gentle conversation and a delicate touch to get him to calm down, but she had just made sure to remind him that there had been no ill-intent on their friends' parts.

    He hadn't taken that very well, but she pulled him back into bed and spoke to him until he had lost his edge once more, and they fell asleep not too long after.

    As they made it toward the dining room, she heard the indistinct sound of chattering before they even entered. Though, the moment they walked in, the entire room went silent and turned to stare at them, conversations immediately dying down when their eyes landed on Avalon and Tom.

    Axel and Demitri rose from their chairs, clapping enthusiastically. "Atta boy!" cheered Nott. The entire room began clapping shortly after-- aside from Xavier, Kyra, and a few girls that were glaring at Avalon.

    "Hendrix give you your birthday present yet, Riddle?" Demitri asked, a wide grin on his lips.

    Orion, who was closest to the door, looked up at the confused Avalon and sighed. "Someone," he said, pointing to Mulciber, "doesn't know how to keep his massive mouth shut. I'm so sorry."

    Avalon snatched a roll off Orion's plate, winding her arm back and aiming it straight at Mulciber's head. But, before she could launch it at him, Tom grabbed a hold of her wrist, stopping her movements and gently prying the roll out of her hand and tossing it back onto Orion's plate, who let out a dejected huff of defeat.

    Tom put a hand on her shoulder and leaned in to her ear, trying to hold back his laughter when he asked, "Do you still think I should thank them?"

    "Sod off," she grumbled, taking the seat next to Orion with a roll of her eyes.

    Tom was about to take the seat beside her when he saw Xavier stand up and catch his eye, briefly motioning for Tom to follow him out of the room as he made his way out. Tom sent him a confused look, but Lestrange just kept walking, leaving the dining room.

Avalon appeared to already be busy yelling at Demitri from across the table, her attention already diverted away from Tom. So, reluctantly, he followed after Lestrange.

But, as the two of them began to walk away, Avalon whipped her head around and watched Tom follow after the one person she despised the most. She narrowed her eyes on them, but before she could say anything, she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around.

"Can we talk?" Kyra said softly, standing behind Avalon.

Avalon glanced at Orion for a moment, who shrugged, before she turned back to Kyra and slowly nodded, standing up and following after the girl as she led them out the dining room. They walked in silence as Kyra strode through the estate, clearly familiar with the layout, until they reached an empty sitting room far from the others.

Kyra took a seat on an armchair, motioning for Avalon to take the seat across from her. It was hard to decipher the girl's expressions. She was rather good at keeping a stoic face, though her eyes were much easier to read.

Avalon had expected to see anger in Kyra's eyes. What worried her was that instead of fury, she was greeted by concern and nervousness.

"You and Riddle," Kyra said slowly.

"What about it?" Avalon asked cautiously.

"Are you two together?"

Avalon paused for a moment. It wasn't a simple question-- her and Tom were definitely something, but to say they were together was a stretch. "Not exactly."

Kyra nodded, but there was a forlorn look on her face. "I don't know if you knew, but he and I were involved with each other for quite some time."

"I picked up on it," Avalon replied.

Kyra bit down on her lip, as if choosing her words was awfully difficult in that moment. Avalon had never seen the typically poised girl look so fidgety before, though even in her uncertainty, she still carried herself with an undeniable elegance. "I promise I am not here out of spite or jealousy. Rosalie just told me about the two of you and I felt as though I couldn't stay quiet in good conscience."

"What do you mean?"

The girl took in a deep sigh before she spoke again. "I know you and I aren't particularly close, but I just want you to understand what you're getting yourself into. And if you choose to still pursue things with him, that is okay, but I want you to know what he's like."

"I know what he's like," Avalon said softly. "I appreciate the concern, but I know what I'm signing up for."

"I'm sure you think you know him. I thought I did, too. But, you'll find he's a very convincing actor." Kyra paused for a moment before speaking again. "I liked Riddle for years. I think most girls at Hogwarts find themselves attracted to him at one point or another. But, it was clear that he wasn't interested. So, I began dating Renley..." She shook her head, biting down on her lip. "It was as if a switch flipped in Riddle the moment I was suddenly unavailable. I noticed he began to seek after me more, leaving small hints that he wanted to be with me, but never making anything explicitly clear. I tried to ignore his advances for quite some time-- I didn't want to hurt Renley. But, when Tom sets his eyes on something, he always ends up getting what he wants.

"In hindsight, I know that it was wrong of me to be unfaithful to Ren. I would leave Riddle's room feeling horrible every time-- empty, used. But it was as though every time I mustered up the courage to end things with Riddle, he would sense it and pull me back in. The whole time it felt as though I were dealing with two versions of him: the real him, who hurt me time and time again, and the kinder version of him that would lure me back every time he thought I would go back to Renley. It was impossible to leave..." she said, taking in a deep breath as a single tear fell down her cheek, which she quickly wiped away. "So, I broke up with Renley. And, as soon as I did that, it was like I was worthless to Riddle again. He ended things with me that same day... I suppose I was foolish to fall for his manipulation. He never wanted anything other than what happened behind closed doors."

Avalon stayed quiet. The words resonated through her mind as she thought back to her own relationship with Tom. To say Kyra's story didn't worry her would be a lie. The parallels were hard to deny: Tom had only truly begun to show interest in Avalon once she and Xavier had started dating, he was constantly going back and forth between two versions of himself, and he did make sure that she was drawn back every time he pushed her away. Though, she tried to remedy her doubts-- he had made so much progress that she didn't want to abandon hope in him. But, still, it was tough to ignore the similarities.

"Tom Riddle views people as toys that he can use until he is bored. Then, he throws them away," Kyra said, a hint of sadness in her voice before she added, "I hope I'm wrong. I genuinely hope that you'll be the one to change him for the better... I just couldn't not say anything to you."

"Thank you for telling me," Avalon said, a soft smile on her lips. "I appreciate it, really." Kyra nodded, standing up as she began to make her way back toward the dining room, but Avalon quickly stopped her. "If you don't mind me asking... are you and Xavier together?"

"It's complicated," she said slowly.

Avalon nodded, but spoke softly when she said, "In the same way you had to warn me about Tom, I have to warn you about Lestrange. He's not used to hearing no... and he doesn't take to it well when he isn't given what he wants. He will try to take it by force, if he must. Please be careful around him-- he isn't what he appears to be."

She didn't have to say anything else, the look on Kyra's face showed that she understood what Avalon meant. "Thank you for telling me," she said softly before turning her back and walking off.

Avalon stayed there in the quiet for a moment, thinking about what she had just learned. None of it was particularly surprising to her, though to hear it straight from Kyra's mouth was still bothersome. She sighed, shaking her head as she buried her head in her hands and tried to clear her mind.

Meanwhile, Tom followed Xavier into his room and watched as the door shut behind them and Xavier quickly cast a silencing charm on the room as he began digging through his suitcase. "Why am I here?" Tom asked impatiently.

Lestrange grabbed something, though Tom couldn't quite see it until he held it out before him.

"I found it for you," said Xavier triumphantly.

Tom felt himself take in a sharp breath as he stared at the locket Xavier was holding. He hastily took it from Xavier's hands, staring at it in awe in his own grasp.

To hold it felt surreal. To feel the gold in his palm, to touch the green gems with the pads of his fingers, to see the way it glistened in the light...

He had dreamt of this moment for ages.

"Where did you find it?" he demanded, his eyes glued to Salazar Slytherin's locket.

"I bought it from an old witch-- Hepzibah Smith. My parents did business with her before so I was able to buy it from her for," he paused, rolling his eyes, "a rather hefty price. But, no matter."

Tom glanced at Lestrange only to be met by two wild green eyes so desperate for recognition and reconciliation that it was nearing pathetic. He refused to give Lestrange what he wanted, though, and watched as the hope in the boy's eyes began to wear away.

Lestrange tapped his foot against the ground sporadically while his hands trembled by his side. It was impossible to ignore the way his cheeks had become hollowed, his eyes sunken with dark circles, and his movements erratic and fidgety. The boy could barely stand still for a moment before he would involuntarily jerk his hand, or tilt his neck, or pace back and forth.

Though, despite the apparent lasting-effects of the Cruciatus Curse that Tom had used on him, Lestrange remained devoutly loyal. The fool had always been one of his most devoted followers.

"She has the cup, too," Xavier added. "Wouldn't sell me that one, though. The old hag claimed she was a descendant of Helga Hufflepuff and refused to give it to me, no matter the price I offered. But, I know where she lives. We can pay her a little visit," he said, a sinister smirk finding its way onto his lips before he chuckled. "Pry it from her cold fingers if we have to."

Tom returned his attention to the locket in his fingers. He had sought after these objects for ages now. Objects that were worthy of holding a piece of him-- objects worthy of being a part of him.

He couldn't help but smile as he closed his fingers around the locket and shoved it into his pocket.

"We can retrieve the cup tomorrow," Xavier said. "You could even use her death for the ritual-"

"That won't be necessary just yet," Tom said, the words coming out so quickly that he didn't even realize he had said them.

"I'm sorry... what?" Xavier asked incredulously. "Did you just say no?"

"I said not yet," Tom said, narrowing his eyes on the shocked heir.

"But, why? You've wanted these for so long. Do you realize the pain it was to track them down for you?" he frowned, his green eyes wide with disbelief.

"I did not ask you to do that," Tom said, his voice stoic.

"I just-"

"If you thought that fetching me a locket would put you back in good graces with me, you were mistaken," he said. "I suggest you-"

"What is your bloody problem!?" Xavier roared, his eyes livid as he clenched his fists uncontrollably. Tom was not used to being cut off by the boys, let alone by Lestrange of all people. He was caught off guard by the boy's uncharacteristic explosion of anger, but, still, he kept his face expressionless and sent Xavier a threatening glare, giving him one last chance to quit talking. But, Lestrange only continued. "We have waited for this opportunity for years, and I finally handed it to you on a goddamn silver platter, and suddenly you want to push it off? Why?"

Tom didn't have an answer. He couldn't quite explain why he wasn't ready to go fetch the cup. All he knew was that if he went through with it and she found out, Avalon would never speak to him again.

And he didn't want to risk that. Not yet, at least. Not until he thought of a plan.

"Is this because of her?!" shouted Xavier. When Tom didn't reply, the boy shook his head angrily, his fervent eyes burning with fury. "Is that why you wanted me to stop pursuing her? So you could go fuck her yourself?"

Xavier just barely saw Tom's eyes flash red.

"Imperio," Tom hissed, pointing his wand at Xavier and watching as the anger in the boy's eyes subsided to obedience. He struggled to keep his own breathing steady, his rage coursing through his veins like a drug overcoming his senses. Without wasting a moment, he conjured a sharp blade before holding it out and watching as Lestrange grasped it in his fingers. "If you won't learn to hold your tongue..." he said calmly before flicking his wand back toward Xavier and watching as the wide-eyed boy lifted the knife to his own tongue, "...then cut it out yourself."

Tom stared at the boy before him as Xavier began to press the blade down onto his own tongue, blood dripping out of his mouth and down his chin as his eyes watered from the burn.

Slowly, he pressed it further and further, the blood pouring out faster as the wound grew deeper, but Tom just watched. He stared as the wooden floors beneath them were spattered with crimson drops. He stared as he heard Xavier choking on his own blood, guttural gasps and harrowing cries slipping from his lips. He stared as the blade dug deeper and deeper into the boy's mutilated tongue, his face paling as the knife was coated in his own agony.

And just moments before Tom felt as though the boy was about to finish the task, he broke his hold over him and watched as control returned to Xavier's body and he dropped the blade, his hands darting to his self-inflicted wound as he tried to suppress the bleeding.

Tom blankly stared as Lestrange fell to his knees, the boy looking sick to his stomach as he sat in a pool of his own blood and scrambled to grab his wand and attempt to heal the damage that had been done.

    There was nothing Tom wanted more than to kill Lestrange right then and there-- but he knew that he couldn't. Not when so many people were in the house. So, he just loomed over the writhing boy and said, his voice cold as ice, "You are indebted to me. Don't you dare forget that again." He stepped around Lestrange's quivering body and strode to the door. Just before he left, he glanced at the blood on the ground and said, "Clean that up," before making his way out and shutting the door behind him.

    He descended down the stairs angrily, trying to quell the irritation that had arisen within him. His list of reasons for keeping Lestrange alive seemed to be dwindling by the day, but the weight of Slytherin's locket in his pocket reminded him why he had to keep the fool around. Against all odds, the imbecile was useful. And unrelentingly loyal.

    As he made his way back to the dining room, it occurred to him that it would be difficult for Lestrange to cast a healing spell with... only half a tongue. He rolled his eyes and made a bee-line for Rosier. The boy turned around and faced him, a look of confusion on his typically stoic face when Tom said, "I suggest you go check on Lestrange. He may need help."

    A look of dread passed over Rosier's face before he swiftly exited the room, leaving Tom behind to search for Avalon. He spotted Avery, who had a small look of satisfaction on his lips as he had appeared to have overheard Tom and Adonis' exchange, but Avalon was nowhere to be seen, so he walked over to the blond. "Where did she go?"

    Orion shrugged. "Kyra pulled her aside and the two left a little bit after you and Xavier. Went that way," he said, pointing toward the direction of the foyer.

    Tom didn't bother to waste another moment. He walked out, his eyes scanning the rooms for the familiar head of black hair. The thought of Patil grabbing her for a conversation made him more nervous than he cared to admit-- he didn't know exactly what Kyra would want to discuss with Avalon, though it was rather safe to say he would be the subject... and he doubted it would be flattery.

    He found Avalon sitting alone not too much later. Her back was turned to him and she was sitting in an armchair in the middle of an empty sitting room, but it was undeniably her. "Why are you sitting alone?" he asked, his voice startling her a bit as she turned to see him.

    "Just thinking," she replied, her voice soft.

    "About?"

    "Nothing of importance," she said.

    "Lying again?" he asked with a gentle smile, kneeling down before her chair and taking her hand into his own. "What is it, really?"

    She gave his hand a slight squeeze. "It's fine, honestly. I needed a minute to myself, but I'm good now," she said, knowing he wasn't fully satisfied with her answer. But, before he could complain, she gently reached out and put a hand on his cheek, watching as he leaned into her touch. He stayed that way for a moment before turning his head and pressing a kiss into her palm. His eyes were softened when they met hers once more, and she offered him a gentle smile before saying, "Everything is okay, don't worry." He nodded, both of them sitting there in the quiet for a moment before she spoke once more. Her voice was a little uncertain when she asked, "What did Xavier want?"

    Tom hated that he could sense worry in her eyes-- as if she was still concerned that he would be scheming anything with that low-life. But, he took in a deep breath and said, "He merely wanted to get back on my good graces. Of course, that's not a possibility, though."

    "So I have nothing to worry about?" she asked.

    The locket in his pocket felt heavier than before.

    "Of course not," he said, a smile on his face as he lifted her hand to his lips and kissed her knuckles, though he couldn't stop the nagging feeling of guilt in his heart as he watched her buy into his words and smile back.

    She seemed satisfied with his answer, so she stood up and he followed suit. There was a look of content on her face in wake of where worry had previously been, and he wanted to make sure it stayed that way for as long as he had anything to do with it. He wasn't sure why seeing her upset made him feel an ache in his own chest, but he didn't like it one bit.

    "Let's get back to breakfast," she offered, watching as he intertwined their fingers.

    "Ah, yes," he said. "Back to a room filled with people who know we shagged last night."

    "Does that bother you?" she asked.

    He shook his head, a slight laugh escaping his lips as he pulled her close and tilted her chin up with the tip of his finger, "No."

-------

    Avalon was looking at herself in the mirror, fixing the edges of her blood-red lipstick, as she, Rosalie, and Kyra prepared for the night in Kyra's room. She had been a little surprised to have been invited to get ready with the girls, but it appeared as though much of the tension between her and Kyra had faded after their earlier conversation.

A long black slip dress fell along her body, slinking low enough on her chest to show off the sparkling diamond necklace that Rosalie had lent her. It hugged against her waist, inches above a leg slit that was held together with glimmering crystals, hiding beneath it the sheath where she had stored her wand.

She let her long, dark hair fall down along her back, turning around to make sure that the scar on her back was still concealed. Thankfully, her dress just barely covered it up. While the other scars along her body were still on display, she hadn't felt the need to cover those up in quite some time. Still, proudly displaying a 'TRAITOR' scar when in a house surrounded by purebloods didn't seem like the brightest idea, so that one remained covered.

"You look gorgeous as ever," Rosalie smiled as she walked up behind Avalon to use the mirror.

"You'll have to take us shopping one day-- I adore your style," said Kyra, a smile on her face. "I swear I've been to every shop in this hemisphere and I've never seen anything like the dresses you wear."

Avalon chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck. "You're both more than welcome to borrow anything you'd like."

"Maybe if I showed up in a dress like that, Axel would finally get on his knee and propose already," said Rosalie, rolling her eyes. Avalon noticed Kyra trying to bite back a smile much similar to her own, but neither one of them said anything. Rosalie looked at her own hair in the mirror one last time before smiling, satisfied with the overall look.

"Anyone want another drink?" Kyra asked as she made her way to the second nearly finished bottle of champagne that they had been working on.

"Always," replied Avalon, walking over with her champagne flute and smiling as Kyra filled it up.

    The three of them chatted for another few minutes while they downed the last of the bottle. Rosalie was already incapable of holding back her stream of giggles-- the girl had the lowest alcohol tolerance Avalon had ever seen. Kyra was a little more outwardly giddy than usual and even Avalon was starting to feel a light buzz in her head. All in all, they were all having a great start to their night.

    But, as Avalon could hear the New Year's Eve celebrations taking off downstairs, she knew that she had one last thing she had to do before she could join the party. She excused herself from Kyra's room and said she'd see the girls later before scurrying back to her own room, grabbing what she wanted, and rushing over to Tom's door.

    She couldn't ignore the nervousness she felt as she took in a deep breath and knocked on his door. It took about ten seconds for him to open up, but as soon as he did, his lips tilted into a slight smile as he slowly raked his eyes up and down her.

    Without saying a word, he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her into the room, shutting the door behind her while he pressed her back against the wooden frame. In the quiet of his room, he smiled and said, "What a shame such a beautiful dress will go to waste."

    She looked up at him quizzically. "Shame?"

    His lips had already found a home on her neck, leaving a trail of kisses up her skin until he grazed her ear and whispered, "I don't see it staying on for very long."

    She smiled before his lips met hers in a tantalizing kiss, but still managed to pull herself away before things got too heated. "I have something for you," she said, earning a raised brow from him. Before he could question anything, she lifted her hand, holding up the small, neatly wrapped blue box.

    He looked a little surprised and began to say, "You didn't have to-"

    But, she cut him off. Shrugging, she said, "Happy birthday." Almost reluctantly, he took the box from her fingers and slowly took off the wrapping paper, making sure to not rip it. She rolled her eyes and grumbled, "Any day now," earning an annoyed glare from him a moment before he finished undoing the wrapping and revealed the black box beneath.

    When he opened it up and revealed the ring inside, he picked it up, examining the thin strip of silver liquid coursing through the center. "Are those..."

    "Memories," she nodded. "Put it on and then press it to your temple."

    He slid it onto the middle finger of his right hand before raising it to the side of his forehead and pressing it against his skin.

    Instantly, his vision swirled into a recollection of the memories she had placed into the ring.

    It started with visions of them together in the Room of Requirement. Her laughter, his smiling, him standing behind her zipping up her dress, their dueling, his hands on her waist for the first time, falling asleep by the fireplace... the dove.

    The memories shifted, swirling together and forming the night of the Yule Ball. He saw their first dance, their petty arguments, their talk on the Astronomy Tower, her incessant one-sided bickering all the way until they got back to his room... their first kiss.

Red dress falling to the floor, black tie discarded beside it... Bliss. For the first time with her-- pure bliss.

Sitting together before the Mirror of Erised. Holding each other. Finally giving in to whatever it is that they were... taking a chance.

And then, a walk in the snow. Her excitedly bouncing up and down as she stepped into the fresh white blanket that had draped across the grounds. A snowball hitting him in the chest. A chessboard. 

Christmas. Happiness-- both his and hers. Snow falling from the ceiling of the Room of Requirement, a decorated tree... joy. The smile on her face when he gave her the bracelet.

And then, everything faded away, showing nothing more than the two of them in bed. Her head atop his chest, both of their eyes closed as they rested together. Heartbeats. He couldn't tell if it was his or hers that he was hearing-- they sounded the same.

He slowly moved the ring away from his temple, his vision coming back to the room where she was standing before him, a nervous look in her eyes as she awaited his reaction.

But, he didn't know how to react. A part of him was just in shock from the thought that had gone into the gift. He had received gifts before-- from Lestrange, Rosier, Nott, Mulciber, and even Avery. They had all given him things he desired, things he had requested, or things that they thought he may want. But, there had never been any thought in them-- they were merely necessities or lavish displays of wealth.

This was different.

This was real. This was emotional. This was vulnerability.

This was her, and she was everything.

Her voice broke him out of his thoughts. "Do you... like it?" she asked, her voice uncharacteristically timid.

He didn't quite have words to express what he was feeling, so he pulled her in, wrapping his arms around her before pressing a soft kiss to her lips. It wasn't like their usual kisses-- it wasn't hungry, or rough, or needy... it was gentle. Filled with a thousand words he wanted to say to her but hoped she could feel through his touch.

He pulled away, his lips instead finding a home atop her forehead as he held her close in his arms. "Thank you," he said quietly, but he felt her body relax in his hold from just those two words alone.

She pulled back just enough to look up into his eyes, trying to decipher the soft look in his gaze. He looked angelic.

She wondered how someone so beautiful could hide so much sin behind eyes that looked like the keys to salvation. It seemed impossible to mask the vices of the Dark Lord, himself, underneath a man who appeared to all as an embodiment of virtue. Looking into his gentle stare, she wondered how many of her own mistakes he could see in her eyes-- she was starting to think that they were each tormented by the same demons.

She knew that she was dancing with the devil, but if she had to venture into an inferno to drag him out to the light, she only hoped she wouldn't burn herself too badly on her way.

"Must we leave?" asked Tom, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She smiled, the sound of his voice drawing her back to reality. "It's practically your party," she said, unbuttoning a third button on his white dress shirt. He put his hand on hers, holding her touch atop his chest. The feeling of his heartbeat beneath her fingers eased her mind.

The sound of a soft knock on the door drew both of their attention.

"Riddle?" said Avery's voice from outside. "Is Ava with you?" Tom let out a groan, but Avalon chuckled, kissing his cheek before turning to the door and opening it up. Orion smiled at the two of them. "I was just looking for you two."

"Clearly," grumbled Tom, earning a well-deserved whack across the arm from Avalon.

Avery didn't seem to even notice, his eyes were already hazy-- evidently, he had already begun his celebrations as he fiddled with the cap of his flask in his hands. He looked between the two of them, smiling to himself when he noticed Tom's hand on Avalon's waist. "I like the ring," he said with a chuckle as he saw the ring Avalon had bought for Tom. "You two ready? I was sent to fetch you both."

"We'll be down in a second," Avalon promised, offering him a smile before he nodded and left them alone once more. She noted the scowl on Tom's face and sighed. Convincing him that Orion wasn't a threat was becoming more and more tedious by the day. "You know, he helped me pick out the ring." Tom's expression eased up a bit and, at the moment, that was enough for her. So, she just said, "Shall we go?"

He took in a deep breath, mentally preparing himself for the long night ahead. She was a bit confused as she watched him make his way over to his desk and grab a silver flask. He unscrewed the top and lifted it to his lips, taking a long drink.

"Spiked butterbeer?" she asked, a slight laugh in her voice.

He waited a few more moments before finally putting the flask back down, a grin on his lips when he replied, "What are we? Twelve?"

When he made his way back to her, he snaked his hand around her waist before leading the two of them out of his room and toward the party. The sound of music, cheering, chatting, and dancing was loud and abundant all throughout the estate. The walls shook with the presence of their peers as they made their way down the hall and to the stairs leading to the foyer.

When they began their descent into the party, neither could ignore the feeling of a hundred eyes glued to them from the moment they stepped out from the shadows. Conversations came to a halt, attention drawn to the pair walking down into the light.

He saw plenty of girls sending glares toward Avalon, and she saw plenty of guys sending glares toward Tom.

His grip on her waist tightened as he pulled her closer to him, meeting the eyes of those who dared to display their jealousy. Though, it would be a lie to say he didn't love seeing the looks of disappointment from his peers that had hoped they may have one day had a chance with her.

As they finally reached the bottom of the stairs, they blended into the rest of the party, joining the crowds as they scanned the room for their friends. Avalon spotted Axel, Rosalie, Kyra, and Orion all standing together, laughing and chatting amidst themselves.

Tom caught a glimpse of Rosier and Lestrange in a corner, a slew of women surrounding the duo. Lestrange was bent over a table, his nose grazing the wood as he inhaled a line of white powder before him. When he stood back up, his eyes met Tom's for a moment and even through Xavier's glossy eyes, Tom could see the fear that greeted him.

Avalon led the two of them toward their friends, stopping next to Orion as the group smiled at them. "Look who decided to join us," Avery grinned, nodding at the pair.

Avalon looked at Axel, who appeared to be rather calm despite the rowdy party commencing around them. "You look like you're in better spirits tonight."

The Seeker shrugged, a lazy smile on his lips. "If you can't beat them, join them. Suppose there's not much that a good cleaning charm can't fix... and as bothersome as he is, I have to admit that Mulciber throws a good party."

"Speak of the devil," Rosalie said, motioning toward Demitri as he strode over, an air of satisfaction in his steps as he waltzed over.

"Evenin', kiddos," he said, slinging an arm over Axel's shoulder as he joined them. Avalon immediately noticed how dilated his pupils were, covering up nearly the entirety of his brown eyes.

"Oi, Mulciber," Avalon called out, laughing as he whipped around and raised his eyebrows at her. "What kind of a party doesn't have any drinks?" she asked, looking around at the lack of bottles scattered around.

"Hendrix, Hendrix, Hendrix," Demitri said, sauntering over and wedging himself between her and Tom, earning a glare from Riddle, though he was far too inebriated to notice. "Sweet, naive, Hendrix. You underestimate me, I'm heartbroken."

"Didn't you see the list of potions he made us buy in town?" Axel chuckled.

"We won't be needing drinks tonight," Mulciber said with a wink before pulling out an iridescent coral-colored potion, the glimmering contents swirling around within the small vial. "One drop for a good night, two drops for a great year," he said, unscrewing the top and pulling out a dropper. Without a moment of hesitation, he leaned his head back and put two drops onto the tip of his tongue before striding over to Axel and handing him the vial.

Avalon watched as Nott put two drops on his own tongue before turning to Rosalie and giving her a drop of the potion, too. It was then passed over to Kyra, who took her own dose while Orion turned to Demitri and asked, "What is it?"

"My own creation," he replied proudly. "Euphoria Elixir with a hint of Aphrodisium."

Avalon had taken Aphrodisium before. The twins typically had some on hand and brought it out at nearly every party they attended, much to everyone's pleasure, and, needless to say, it had created several unforgettable nights... for everyone.

Kyra passed the vial to Orion, who shook his head. "I'll pass for the night," he said, pulling out his flask and taking a sip, undoubtedly thinking of Clara as he turned down the stimulant.

"Suit yourself," Demitri chuckled. "Hendrix, you in?"

She glanced at Tom, wondering if he was planning on taking any. It seemed rather pointless to take the potion if he didn't, so she awaited to see his reaction, first. But, much to her surprise, he reached out and took the vial from Avery, taking the dropper and holding it up before her lips. She bit back a grin before parting her lips just enough for him to put a drop onto her tongue. She narrowed her eyes at him as he began to move the dropper away and said, "Another."

Mulciber looked at Tom, then back at Avalon, and groaned. "Lucky bastard."

Tom raised his eyebrow at her. "You sure?"

"I'm not unfamiliar with its effects," she shrugged.

Axel chuckled. "What are you all doing over at Durmstrang?"

She looked up at Tom, who sighed and dropped another bit of the potion into her mouth, earning a satisfied grin from her when the sweet liquid hit her tastebuds once more. Right after, he raised the dropper to his own mouth, taking an equal dose before handing Mulciber back the vial.

Avalon already felt a rush of elation overcome her. It became near impossible to hold back the wide smile that stretched across her cheeks.

Happiness.

Just pure happiness.

One glance at the others in the group and she knew that they were all in the same boat. Carefree looks of contentment graced their features, laughter spilling from their lips at nothing in particular as they transcended to a state of euphoria.

"Euphoria hits first," Mulciber said, a lazy smile on his lips as he looked at his friends. "Aphrodisium in half an hour," he added, patting Axel on the back before glancing around the group. "Have fun, fellow degenerates!" he said, waving to them as he began to make his way off once more. "Patil, join me?"

Kyra laughed before nodding and walking off with him, calling over her shoulder-- more so to Avalon and Rosalie-- with a smile, "Find me on the dance floor later!"

"I'll be with the rest of the Quidditch boys if any of you need anything," Orion said, waving before making his way toward a group of teammates on the balcony, who cheered as they saw him approaching and immediately swallowed him up into their ranks.

Avalon looked up at Tom, who had a confident smirk strewn across his lips as he snuck his arm around her waist. The rest of the group was already far too giddy to even notice, and instead they all migrated to the couches, laughing and joking with each other as time went on.

Watching the slew of faceless bodies all blend into an indistinguishable heap of dancing figures before them nearly put Avalon in a trance. A feeling of weightlessness had dominated all of their senses-- as if they were bound to a night that was alive, eternal, and inconsequential.

Minutes ticked by as if they were mere seconds, time becoming nothing more than an abstract concept to her as she dipped in and out of her conversations. It was growing harder and harder to focus on the things before her.

    She was starting to feel a shift in the atmosphere of the party.

    The lights seemed brighter...the music louder...the velvet of the couch softer...the breeze from the balcony cooler.

    Her heart was thumping so loud in her chest that she could hear it reverberating through her ears, mixing with the pounding music that echoed through the estate as the night took hostage the peace that had once surrounded them.

    When she felt his arm find its way around her waist, pulling her to him until she was pressed against the warmth of his body, it sent sparks through her entire being. His touch felt electric... hypnotic... addicting.

    Slowly, she turned to face Tom, only to find his stare already glued to her. His eyes were dominated by widened pupils and insatiable lust, a dark hunger strewn into his gaze as he raked his eyes up her body.

    He looked like a semblance of divinity. For the first time, she saw tiny specks of gold strewn through his dark eyes when the lights hit them just right, and she swore it looked as though he had a thousand mystic stars embedded into his stare.

    A single curl had fallen out of place, so she reached out and brushed it back, but the instant her finger grazed his skin, she felt as though everything around them faded to nothingness.

    All that was left was him. Just him.

    She couldn't look away, she couldn't pull away, she couldn't turn away. And it didn't seem like he could, either.

    When he reached out and took her hand into his own, she could see the way he drew in a sharp breath the moment their fingers intertwined. Every touch sent jolts through their bodies. Every glance made the world around them disappear. And every moment was a limitless venture into an irresistible desire.

    She couldn't focus on anything other than the overwhelming scent of smoke... cologne... him. All her senses felt heightened, and all of them were pointing her right back to him. His smell, his touch, his beauty...

    Her thoughts were momentarily broken when she saw Rosalie and Axel brush past them, their hands grasping for each other as they made their way to a private balcony, shutting the door behind them.

    "Tom."

    Avalon whipped around at the sound of the unfamiliar voice, narrowing her eyes at the girl with long, sandy brown hair walking toward them, her red dress swaying as she strode over. Her green eyes were overtaken by the darkness of her blown pupils, and as she sauntered over, Avalon knew that she was already under the effects of the Aphrodisium.

    "Happy birthday," the girl cooed, her seductive whisper just barely audible over the sound of the music. She put a hand on his upper arm, looking into his eyes when she asked, "Can I steal you for a dance?"

    Tom's lips twisted into an amused smirk as he opened his mouth to reply, but Avalon spoke before he could. "No, I think not." The girl glanced at Avalon, furrowing her brow ever-so-slightly and earning a scowl in return before Avalon shooed her away. "Bye!"

    The girl frowned, but didn't say another word as she scurried off, leaving the two of them alone once more. Avalon couldn't wipe the irritation off her face as she watched the girl blend back into the crowd before them, but Tom was a picture of pure enjoyment. "What was that?"

    "Merlin, the nerve of some people," she grumbled.

    "She only wished to dance," he said, his voice low. "Isn't that what you do with Avery?"

    If looks could kill, she would have just successfully ended Tom Riddle. He chuckled at the pointed glare she sent his way, but she found no amusement in his laxity. "Orion is my friend. Is she your friend?"

    He shrugged. "She could be." She laughed in disbelief, shaking her head as he grinned. "Who's the jealous one now, dove?"

    He'd be lying if he said he didn't love seeing her this way. To see her so bothered by his divided attention only reminded him of how much she wanted his sole focus. Usually, he would be more than happy to give it to her, but at that moment, he quite liked watching her like that.

"I don't know, but we can find out," she said, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Is that a challenge?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

She bit down on her bottom lip, trying to hold back her own grin now. "Perhaps."

"Do you really want to play that game with me?"

"Do your worst, Tommy," she whispered in his ear before standing up and making her way toward the dance floor.

She left feeling rather triumphant, as though she had the upper hand, but as she glanced at him over her shoulder, she already saw two girls approach him and take seats on either side of him on the couch. His eyes met hers, a subtle grin on his lips as he relaxed and rested his arms on the back of the couch a moment before turning his attention to the two girls on either side of him, flashing them his most charming smile as they engaged in conversation.

Avalon rolled her eyes, taking in a deep breath and trying to calm her nerves before she scanned the area around her. Her first instinct was to go out onto the balcony where Orion had gone. When he saw her approaching, a look of confusion bore into his eyes when he noticed she wasn't with Tom. "Ava?"

The eyes of all his teammates quickly turned to her, checking first to see if Riddle was behind her, then eyeing her excitedly when they noted his absence. She put on a sweet smile and turned to Orion. "Why don't you introduce me to the team?"

"Where's-"

"He's busy," she said, cutting him off without letting the smile leave her lips.

Despite his confusion, Orion slowly said, "Uh, lads, this is Avalon. Avalon, this is..."

She didn't listen while he listed off their names, but she could feel a pair of eyes drilling into the back of her head as she smiled at the team.

Tom felt his jaw clench as he watched Avalon accept a cigarette from one of the Quidditch boys, only to have all the rest of the fumbling idiots pull out their wands and try to light it for her. She finally let one of them ignite it, taking a slow drag while batting her lashes at the group, her laughter ringing through Tom's ears even through the sounds of the party around him. Watching her put a hand on one of their forearms made him take in a sharp breath, but the feeling of lithe hands on his chest drew him away.

Avalon exhaled the smoke of the cigarette as she scanned the group, trying to figure out which boy she thought would get under Tom's skin the most. Once she had her sights set on the right one, she met his eyes, a flirtatious smile on her lips. It only took a moment for the sandy blond boy to walk over, extending a hand out to her. "Would you care to dance?"

"Of course," she replied. Before taking his hand, she took the cigarette from her lips and placed it into one of the other boy's mouths, winking at the awestruck athlete before turning her attention back to the blond with the outstretched hand. When she finally met his touch, she had to try and ignore the jolts that ran through her body. They weren't as strong as they had been when she had touched Tom, but the Aphrodisium made it impossible for her to deny the truth... she still felt good.

The two of them walked to the dance floor hand in hand. The boy looked rather pleased with himself, a smug grin on his lips as he made his way past a hoard of jealous onlookers who were all wondering how he had managed to steal away one of the school's most sought after girls.

The dance floor was so packed that she felt her body forced to press up against his, not that she was complaining. His muscular arms had found a home around her waist, pulling her closer to him. It felt odd to have anyone other than Tom touch her like that, but as her skin burned with the intensity of his hold, she couldn't deny that she was having fun.

She felt everything. Every brush against her hips, every touch along her back, every hand on her skin. Everything was magnified... multiplied...

The world was hazy, but the colors were brighter. The sounds louder. The people closer. She was drawn to the energy in the room, every single person captivating in their own way as she glanced around, her heart racing in her chest.

It was tough to calm her own senses. She couldn't seem to escape the euphoria that had shrouded around her, but why would she want to?

Just when she felt the Quidditch boy's hands on her hips, she slowly dragged her eyes back at the one person she wanted most. The two girls from before were still beside him, their hands lazily propped on his chest, his knee, his shoulder... but his eyes were only focused on Avalon.

She met his gaze and smirked, dropping her hands until they rested atop the boy's. Keeping her eyes locked with Tom's, she slowly moved his hands up her body, biting down on her lip as she felt her skin burn with the effects of the potion.

When she saw Tom stand up, leaving the girls on the couch, and begin walking to the dance floor, she felt victory rising within her. His face was stoic, but she could see his true irritation behind his eyes as he neared her. But, instead of walking to her, he walked right past her, grabbing a hold of the girl from before. Her green eyes lit up in an excited confusion as he pulled her past Avalon and toward an armchair in the corner of the room.

Watching as he sat down, motioning for the girl to take a seat on his lap, Avalon let out a scoff. She hated seeing him with anyone else. She wasn't even sure if it was the Aphrodisium or if she couldn't stand watching him focus on another girl, but either way, she wanted to go over there and steal him back.

She wanted to go up to him and pull him to her, put his hands on her body, and kiss him.

But, where was the fun in that?

So, she just returned her attention to the boy behind her.

Tom wasn't listening much to the girl on his lap. Her words didn't interest him and his attention was elsewhere, but he made sure to keep a smile on his lips as he pretended to give her his undivided focus. When her fingers grazed his skin, he felt sparks under the effect of the potion, but it was still only a tease of what he felt when it was Avalon with him, instead.

Watching her dancing with that moron from the team was driving him to his limits, but he knew she was just as bothered as he was. And he intended to win their little game.

When he saw her motion toward another Quidditch boy, he had to bite down on the inside of his cheek to try and hide the irritation on his face. The two boys danced on either side of her, one in front and one behind, and she wasn't showing any signs of stopping. Her eyes met his for a moment, a maddening smile on her lips as she reveled in the bacchanalian debauchery around her.

Merlin, he had almost forgotten how infuriating she could be when she wanted.

He turned his attention back to the girl on his lap, his hands dancing up the sides of her dress while he kept Avalon's stare. Even he was a little caught off guard when he felt the girl's lips press against his neck, leaving a trail of burning kisses along his skin. But, when he saw Avalon's eyes widen, he grinned and tangled his fingers in the girl's hair, pulling her closer.

What he hadn't expected, however, was to see Avalon roll her eyes, wrap her arms around one of the boy's necks, and start to lean in toward him.

Absolutely not.

He stood up, the girl stumbling off him and onto the armchair with an annoyed huff. He could hear her calling out to him, but he didn't fucking care. All he could do was storm over to Avalon, catching her a moment before her lips met the bastard's.

He pried them apart angrily, grabbing her wrist and yanking her off the dancefloor, tearing her away from her new... 'friends.' The instant he was reunited with her touch, though, a portion of his anger faded. She was like ecstasy-- and he was just glad to have her back.

Mulciber climbed atop a table as the two of them made their way to the edge of the dancefloor The long haired delinquent pressed his wand to his neck, projecting his voice through the party. "One minute until midnight!"

People began scrambling to find a partner, or their friends, or just grab their flasks, but Tom just cornered her against a wall, his breathing heavy as he loomed over her.

She grinned up at him, her hands roping around his neck the moment they stopped walking. "So I take it I won?"

They both felt their bodies aching for each other's touch. It was almost too much to bear. She wanted him. He needed her. And they both were done waiting.

"But..." he said, his thumb outlining the curve of her lips before he slid his hand down to her neck, wrapping his fingers lightly around her throat as a subtle hint of what was to come, "...at what cost?"

"Cost?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

His voice was low and raspy when he leaned over her ear, whispering, "You didn't think I'd let you just get away with that, did you?"

"You don't own me, Riddle. You don't get to tell me what I can and can't do," she said defiantly.

"Five!" the crowd around them cheered, staring at the sparkling countdown that Demitri had conjured.

Avalon stared up at Tom. Her words were angry, but her eyes still lustful.

"Four!"

"Tonight I will," he said, his grip on her neck tightening.

"Three!"

"Is that so?" she smirked.

"Two!"

    He nodded.

"One!"

"Just fucking kiss me, Tom."

The room erupted with cheers and celebration as the clock struck midnight.

Tom moved his hand to the side of her face, pulling her lips against his own and meeting her for a starved kiss. Every part of them burned from within the moment they finally gave in to desire and found each other once more.

It was cathartic.

Like finding water after 40 days and 40 nights in the desert. Like giving in to the serpent and finally biting into the forbidden fruit. Like the promise of salvation at the end of a flood.

Clinging to one another to worship the closest thing they knew to heaven on earth.

The sweetest type of sacrilege.

He pulled away, but his eyes were dark with an uninhibited fervor as he looked at her with burning desire. She could barely see the brown of his eyes anymore, but she assumed she looked quite the same.

Before she knew what was happening, he dragged her away past the crowds of still-celebrating partiers, leading them back to his room. He opened the door and roughly pulled her in, slamming it shut and locking it behind them.

He walked forward until she was backed up into his desk. With a quick swish of his wand, he impatiently cleared the contents onto the ground, ignoring the way they clambered onto the wooden floors with a series of loud crashes and clanks. In their wake, he hoisted her up onto it, keeping one arm under her back as he lowered her down to lie atop it and tossed his own wand onto his bed not too far away.

The cold marble of the desk made her skin erupt in a million goosebumps, and the heightened sensations she had from the Aphrodisium made her take in a sharp gasp. But, the warmth of his touch along her back made her ease into his hold, her body fitting with his like missing pieces of a puzzle.

His free hand ran needily up the slit of her dress, his fingers desperate to touch every inch of her. In his haste, he tugged harshly on the fabric, the thin band of crystals holding the slit together coming undone and scattering onto the floor, sounding like rainfall against a stone pathway. 

"I liked this dress," she complained playfully.

He held her stare while he moved both hands to grasp either side of the dress's slit. With an apathetic look on his face, he tore the dress apart, ripping it in half in one swift motion. "I told you it would go to waste," he growled, lifting her just enough to tug the remnants of torn fabric out from beneath her. He had to bite back his desire as he looked at her beneath him, fully exposed except for thin, lace underwear.

She opened her mouth to say something, but the feeling of his lips on her chest broke her resolve and she succumbed to his presence. His hand ran up the side of her body, sending jolts of electricity down her spine with every touch until he cupped the curve of her breast. He kissed down along her body until his mouth latched onto her right nipple, swirling his tongue along it while his free hand twisted the left, a grin finding its way onto his lips when he felt the way her sensitive body reacted to his touch.

Her fingers tangled into his hair, pulling desperately, and he let out a groan against her skin. Both of them were panting at every single touch-- the effects of the potion making their bodies desperate for one another.

They didn't want each other, they needed each other.

She tugged at his hair and he nipped at her skin, knowing that he was going to be leaving a slew of purple marks across her body.

Good, he thought. Maybe then the other boys will know never to touch her again.

He felt her fingers grappling with the buttons on his shirt, desperate to tear it off, so he shrugged the thin fabric off his shoulders the moment she finished undoing the last button. Their skin finally met when he pressed his body against hers, holding her close while he left purple reminders of his possession all along her neck.

They both desperately clawed at the other, their bodies needy for as much contact as possible. Each and every touch sent euphoric jolts through their beings, unlike anything they had felt before. Even in their past experiences with Aphrodisium, they had never felt such an indescribable energy coursing through them.

It felt as though they were reborn out of their own sins.

"Tom," she just barely made out, her free hand sliding down to her wand strapped to her thigh. "Silencing charm."

Just as her fingers grabbed her wand, he grasped it out from her hold and threw it aside, shaking his head before leaning down and kissing behind her ear. When he spoke, his hot breath against her skin sent sparks through every inch of her being. "I want the boy you almost kissed to hear me fuck you."

She opened her mouth, but he caught it in a kiss before she could speak. His actions were driven by a combination of anger and lust, the two of them fighting for control as he kissed down her neck.

He moved his hand down between her thighs and pushed her underwear to the side, running a finger along her and taking in a sharp breath when he felt how ready she already was for him. "Could he make you this wet, dove?"

She had to try her hardest to hold back the moan that was threatening to spill from her lips, but she didn't want to give in to him quite yet. His jealousy was addictive. And at that moment, she wanted to push him further.

"Maybe he did."

She saw the way his entire demeanor shifted-- there was a look in his eyes so daunting that she couldn't tell if it belonged to a demon or a god.

He knew she was pushing him, and if consequences were what she wanted, then that was what he would give her.

He flipped her over onto her stomach without another word, his outstretched palm making immediate contact with her skin, leaving a glowing red imprint just below the waistband of her thong.

She let out a mixture of a cry and a moan the second his hand met her skin, a burning sting lingering behind when he grabbed her by the hair, yanking her head up so he could snarl into her ear, "If you're going to behave like a whore, then I will treat you like one." He ran his hand along the mark he had just created before asking, "Are you a whore, Avalon?"

Words failed her. So, she just took in a deep breath, biting down on her bottom lip and choosing to not answer.

Her silence only lasted a moment before she felt his hand leave another searing print along her skin, right by the last. The impact this time was much harder and she couldn't stop the cry that fell from her parted lips.

"Who do you belong to?" he snarled.

Her voice was frail when she said, "You."

"Say it again, louder," he demanded.

"You," she repeated, letting out a sigh of relief when she felt him trace a soft line up her back.

"Smart girl," he said, satisfaction dripping off his tongue. He slowly pulled her back before flipping her over and lifting her to her feet before him. "Do you trust me?" he asked as he began walking toward her.

"No," she replied, taking a step back as he stalked her forward as if he were a hunter and she were his prey. Her answer made a slight smirk tilt his lips upward, yet she continued, "But, whatever you want, tonight I'm yours."

"Whatever I want?" he grinned, backing her up until her knees hit the bed.

She sat down, staring up at him as he stood before her. "Anything."

He let out a light laugh, shaking his head. "You'll regret that."

He was tired of waiting, so he climbed atop her, laying her down on the bed as he began to kiss her again, his tongue outlining hers as he swallowed her up in fervent passion. His hands ran along the side of her body, both of them ignited by the intensity of their touch.

She needed him. The feeling of his hands running along her skin everywhere was driving her mad, but he refused to touch her where she needed. So, she tried to move his hand down to her core, desperate for the feeling of his fingers.

"Not yet," he mumbled into their kiss, pulling his hands back up to cup her face. She let out an impatient huff and moved her own hands down to touch herself, but he caught her wrist before she could. "I said not yet," he hissed as he pulled away from her. She watched as he used his free hand to undo his belt, keeping his dark eyes glued to her the whole time. "Hold out your other hand," he demanded.

She swallowed down her nerves and lifted her other hand before him, only to have him bind her wrists together and pull them up over her head, looping the belt around her hands and cuffing her to the headboard. When he tightened the strap, she watched as the smirk on his lips only grew more satisfied at the way she struggled against the restraint to no avail.

"I'm the only one who gets to touch you tonight," he said before climbing back atop her, pulling her underwear down off her body. His fingers finally dragged slowly along her core. "Is this what you wanted?"

She whimpered at his touch, trying to move her hips so he would give her the release she wanted, but he was enjoying himself far too much to give in. "Please," she cried out.

"Please what?" he asked, a sadistic smile on his lips. "Tell me what you want me to do."

She opened her mouth to speak, but he slid two fingers into her, curling them and watching as she moaned out in pleasure, only to take them out a moment later and watch her eyes flash with pure desperation. "Tom..."

"I said tell me what you want me to do. Plain and simple."

"Touch me," she whimpered, writhing against the belt around her wrists.

He chuckled, running his hands along the inside of her thighs. "I am touching you. You're going to have to be more specific than that."

"Your hands. I want..." she took in a sharp breath when he ran tantalizingly his fingers along her once more. "I need... Fuck. Just please fuck me with your fingers, Tom."

As soon as his name left her lips, he dipped two fingers deep into her, pulling them in and out as she rocked her hips against him, a euphoric symphony of her moans filling the room. He moved his thumb to rub her clit, watching as she closed her eyes shut, a look of divine ardor painted across her face.

His touch was hypnotic. She couldn't contain herself around him, nor did she care to. Everything felt good. Everything felt alive. Everything felt like heaven.

He could feel her movements grow erratic, her breathing more labored, and her moans louder, but he didn't dare slow his pace. His fingers pushed in and out while his lips latched back to hers, swallowing her moans with his hungry kiss.

"Tom," she finally panted out against his lips. He hummed a quiet response against her, and she cried out. "I'm close."

He knew she was. He always knew when she was nearing her finish. It was obvious. So, he quickened the pace of his fingers, smiling to himself each time she let another moan slip from her swollen lips.

And, just before she was about to finish, he pulled his fingers out.

The sudden loss of contact made her eyes shoot back open. "Tom," she cried out, tugging against the restraints around her wrist. "Please..."

"You can finish when I say you can finish," he said. "Understood?" She looked up at him with a tormented look in her eyes that filled him with pride. "You didn't think I'd let you come that quickly after you almost kissed that bastard, did you?"

She looked down, avoiding his eyes as she tried to catch her own breath.

With a light laugh, he undid the buttons on his pants before pulling them down along with his underwear. Slowly, he lined himself up with her, running his tip along her, biting down on his bottom lip when he felt her wetness against him.

She ached for him and tried to move her hips forward, but he just pulled away again, raising an eyebrow at her. "Patience, dove," he said, once again teasing her with only a taste of what she craved.

"Please," she whined out. "Fuck me."

"Are you asking or telling me what to do?"

"Just hurry up, Tom," she begged. "Please-"

He rolled his eyes, grabbing one of his ties off his bedside table and shoving it into her mouth forcefully, grinning when he saw her gag on the fabric, her eyes widening. Finally, he pushed into her, but still only with the first few inches of himself. "I'll fuck you when I want to fuck you."

His right hand slid up her body until it found a home on her throat, his grip tightening as he tried to hold himself back from rocking fully into her. Every time he began to enter her, he watched as she tried to moan out, but the sound was silenced by the cloth in her mouth. Her eyes were beginning to brim with tears from the constant teasing, but he didn't care.

He fucking loved it.

She was a quivering mess beneath him and he knew he could torment her further, but even he was running out of patience. So, without wasting another moment, he rocked fully into her, his eyes sinking to watch the way she stretched around him to fit every last inch inside her. She was so tight around him that he let out a small hiss as her body clenched around his, a single tear falling down her cheek as she closed her eyes and felt his grip on her neck tighten.

She had lost herself in nirvana. Every time he thrust into her, it was the perfect balance between pleasure and pain-- his size filling her to her limits in the most maddening way. He knew exactly what he was doing as he sped up his pace, making sure his pelvis ground against her clit with every deep stroke.

He wasn't being gentle-- he didn't want to, nor did she want him to be. There was no sign of tenderness in his movements-- just carnal desire and a desire for dominance.

When she forced her eyes open to look at him, everywhere she looked, she saw stars.

He looked like an angel and the devil all at once-- equal parts seraphic and ungodly. Heavenly and sinful. Divine and unholy.

A beautiful mess of light and dark that she found herself getting lost in.

She felt herself nearing her finish again. Even through the fabric shoved in her mouth, she couldn't suppress the desperate moans that were ripping through her lips at this point.

    Her body was hardly her own anymore, her movements driven by a force beyond herself as her legs quivered and her back arched in needy pleas to near her end. Her finish was quickly approaching, her wrists turning red from how desperately she was struggling against the restraints on her hands.

    She closed her eyes once more, knowing she was moments away from sweet release.

    "Do you want to come for me, dove?"

    She couldn't form words, all she could do was nod, every inch of her skin burning with the intensity of his hold.

    "That's too fucking bad."

And, once again, Tom pulled out, denying her what she wanted so badly.

The loss of contact was so torturous that she felt tears brim her eyes, her entire body alight with the painful temptation of her own finish.

Her bottom lip was quivering violently as she looked up at him, her face contorted into a mess of pleasure, pain, and pure need. She looked as though she were at her breaking point, but he didn't care.

He could hear her whimpering against the tie in her mouth and smiled to himself. Slowly, he moved his hand from her neck and pulled the tie out of her mouth, tossing it aside so he could hear the way she was crying out for him. "If you hadn't been such a fucking slut earlier, I would have let you finish by now."

    He reached over her and slowly began undoing the belt around her wrists. "Don't even think about touching yourself," he said, his own breathing choppy as he tried to ignore his own pounding erection. He motioned for her to bend over for him and she shakily obliged, arching her back and giving him a good view of her swollen cunt. He had to bite back his own lust as he looked at how she was dripping for him, her legs shaking as she tried to keep herself steady.

    Slowly, he bent forward and looped the belt around her neck, holding it in one hand while his other grabbed her by the hips and guided her back onto him, both of their moans blending into one.

    His thrusts were rough and erratic, driving her to her peak in mere moments. He saw her hands start to move down between her thighs and yanked at the belt in his hands, watching as her head yanked back and she let out a sharp yelp. "What did I say about touching yourself?" he growled.

    "Tom," she cried, her voice breaking. "Please... please."

    Hearing her begging for release only fueled his own ego, taking him to his own personal heaven with every moan, every cry, every whimper that fell from her cherry lips.

    He knew she wouldn't last long, and at that point, neither would he. So, he thrust into her a few more times before forcing himself to pull out again, earning another choked sob from her as he pulled on the belt and tugged her toward him before rolling her onto her back so he could watch her as she neared her finish, again.

    He wasted no time, hoisting both of her legs up over his shoulders as he pounded into her, putting all of his remaining energy into driving her to her peak one last time. Tears were spilling out from the corners of her eyes, but she still looked up at him with nothing but adoration in her gaze.

    "Tom," she begged one last time, her voice so frail that he barely heard her. Her hands found their way to his back, her nails dragging down his skin so desperately that he hissed out, knowing she was leaving scratches.

    "Come for me, dove," he said, his lips latching onto her neck and leaving a seering trail of hot kisses along her skin.

He felt her finish around him, the sensation enough to drive him to his own edge. As he listened to her moan out his name, he rode out his own high, thrusting into her one last time before his own finish tore mercilessly through his body, pleasure and ecstasy washing over the both of them as they clung to each other in their moments of sweet bliss.

Neither one of them had any energy left within them as they slumped beside one another on the bed, detangling their limbs and trying to catch their breaths before he pulled her toward him, still desperate for the feeling of her skin against his.

She was stunning, he thought as he looked at the beautiful girl before him. Beads of sweat lined both their foreheads, but she only looked as though her skin was glistening with a million stars every time she moved. Her hazel eyes were barely open, but he put his finger beneath her chin and made her look at him, her exhaustion overtaking her senses as she tried to meet his gaze.

"Don't you ever fucking think about kissing someone else in front of me again," he said.

Author's Note

Hope the wait for this chapter was worth it. Literally one of our longest chapters ever. Until next time, xoxo Daffy

PS: BABESSSSS... I WILL ACCEPT NO KYRA SLANDER OKAY. She was used to the MAX. Y'all gotta remember that Tom Riddle is a MASTER manipulator and, yes, she cheated on her boyfriend, but she was also subject to extreme emotional manipulation. His entire personality is being able to wrap people around his fingers, it's why he is so successful as the Dark Lord. Am I saying cheating is okay? No, of course not, but we are all out here simping for a murderer (who also purposely slept with a girl he knew was taken) AND all his male friends consistently get praised in the comments no matter how awful they can be at times but I see her shat on all the time and it makes me upsetti spaghetti. ALDKFJADLKF. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

PPS: don't do drugs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 304 34
❝i know i'm not supposed to, and i know you don't want me to, but i love you. ❞ love. it's not what lauren miller expected to find at hogwarts, let a...
117K 1.5K 55
"Oh, would you look at that! Malfoy knocked Snape up. That's a shame you have to associate with her. Now you can't do anything when I kiss your littl...
226 15 43
*Ongoing* (SEQUEL TO UNBREAK) UNRAVEL book 6: Hogwarts was no longer safe as it once was now that Albus Dumbledore, the only wizard capable of taking...
19.5K 477 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...