You got me Pregnant! Ticci To...

By MayTheYTLover

ok yes my second story! The reader gets pergo and ticci is the dad so plz plz enjoy plz vote for meh ------- More

My first time ( Remastered )
Bun in the oven (but w/better grammer)
8 Months later
They Love Toby
AN
15 yrs Allisons First date
The Date.
The Date. PT.2

~ Author's Note ~

1.6K 25 9
By MayTheYTLover

Yo-Yo YO mother- truckers!!

I am so sorry for just disappearing out of the blue. I lost my Gmail connected to this Wattpad account. I tried so hard to get this account back. Three years' worth of several attempts and I just could not retrieve my account. That being the case, I had to create another account, leaving this story behind. But today, I decided to try one more time. Surprisingly, I have finally gained access to my Google account, giving me the chance to start writing again. So if any of you guys would like me to continue this story, I would be glad to do so. I am also interested in making another story for any character, gender, person, sexuality ( I don't judge ;) ) AKA, whatever floats your boat.

Also, don't be shy to give me any ideas :)
---______---------______----------________----
~~~~~~~~ Topic ~~~~ Switchh~~~~~~~~
---______---------______----------________----
~The (somewhat) rude commemts~

When I lost my account, I would occasionally look at the feedback on my chapters; and, I noticed comments about my grammar. I'm not going to pretend like it was merely rude comments because I have also seen many people that enjoyed this book. (THANK YOU).  But the rude comments that I received must have wholly disregarded the description, where you could see that this is my second story and I was also young when I wrote this; meaning, this story wasn't going to be the best of stories. However, I am kind of glad that you all gave me feedback. Now I know that I should be more vigilant when I write. Now that I am older, I can write better with all the knowledge I have learned through school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 27.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
600K 49.6K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3M 115K 32
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...