Blue and Bronze || Draco Malf...

By HAPPYKIDDI

"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed... More

F I R S T W O R D S
B R O O M S T I C K
D E T E N T I O N
D R A G O N S
R E P U T A T I O N
F R I E N D S
C H A R A C T E R S
I N T E N T I O N S
S T U P E F Y
I N T E R E S T
B L A C K L A K E
P R O T E C T I V E
O V E R P R O T E C T I V E
B E T R A Y E D
H O L I D A Y
S C A R S & W O U N D S
H U E S O F Y E A R N
S H A D O W
P R E F E C T
M I X A N D S T I R
S C H E D U L E S
D U M B L E D O R E ' S A R M Y
D I V U L G E N C E
B L O O D N' B L A D E
P A T R O N U S E S
D I S T R U S T F U L
N E C K T I E S
A T T I T U D E
C O N F E S S I O N
T O K E N O F L O V E
S I X T H Y E A R
C L A S S E S
L U R K I N T H E S H A D O W S
M E N D I N G C H A R M
K A T I E B E L L
L O C K E R R O O M S
T H E M A T C H
P I T C H B L A C K
I N V I T A T I O N
O L D F R I E N D
P O U N D I N G M A C H I N E
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
V E R A C I T Y
D A W N O F M A Y H E M
P A N D E M O N I U M
H I S V A L O R
T H E L O S S
N I G H T M A R E S
T H E 3 6 5 M O V I E
U N W A N T E D G U E S T S
C H A T T E R N P O N D E R
M I N I S T R Y L E T T E R
L I P S T I C K
V O U I V R E
T H E S W E E T S H O P
G R A N D N U P T I A L
M A L F O Y H E I R E S S E S
H E L L O

T H E S E A R C H

5.8K 126 41
By HAPPYKIDDI

Draco Malfoy woke up with his head painfully throbbing, when he fluttered his eyes open, the lights in the ceiling hurt him, it was almost blinding, causing him to squint and rub his forehead. It was as though he was having a massive migraine.

His vision was blurry as if he's looking from inside of a fish tank, but he can make out the interior and the colours of the room ― he was in the living room. He rubbed his eyes, then his head pounded sharp again making him groan lowly. It was painful.

He fixed his gaze on what seem like two male figures in front of him, he can hear them loud and clear, and he couldn't comprehend why they were shouting and yelling so much. He can hear his name being mentioned.

“... No She left!....”

“.... What are we gonna tell Malfoy?...”

“.... Fuck him! He's the reason why she left, can't you see the marks on his neck? He was a fucking cheater, and now she's gone!.....”

“... We can't just stand here while she's away, she's a girl! Something might happen to her! You know wizards these days and how their filthy mind works...”

“...Alright, I'll ask for help ― I don't know, call for emergency? Theodore you've got to think of a plan, we need to search for her ― you've got to help me look for Diana. Please, she might be Draco's girl but I also happen to Love her alright?....”

“... Mate I don't know what to do, we can't trace her, she's not 17 anymore, and she could be anywhere ― London, Scotland I don't know! All I know is that she was crying and suddenly she disapparated!...”

“... It's been a day and she hasn't come back Theodore!...”

“... We'll find her, for now, we've got to deal with Malfoy...”

Draco finally got his vision straight and clear, and in front of him was Theodore and Axel who are bickering and arguing loudly. He wondered why his name was being shouted, these bloody tossers are probably gossiping again.

Why are they even saying that they need to find Diana? It's not like she left, He's definitely going to kill Axel for saying he loves her. What games are they playing? If this is Diana's way of making him worry about her then it's not working.

He's not a fool.

She's probably just around hiding and asked them to act like she's missing, Draco wasn't going to be fooled by that. He knew she wouldn't leave or she wouldn't be gone, that's just barbaric.

He scanned the living room, he can't remember using the floo network, why was he at the living room? He was suppose to apparate back in his locked bedroom.

He can see the sun streaming down from a glass mirror across the room, and the snow was still heavy, he suddenly remembered Christmas was nearing.

He shook his head and his gaze tilted down at his clothes, he was wearing a white jumper. Come to think of it, he never once took his clothes of last night, hence, he didn't even remember what happened or why's the two dicks in front of him are arguing.

“Will the two of you stop yapping? You're hurting my fucking eardrums” Draco snapped and immediately he earned the attention of the two brunnetes.

He sigh, trying to recall what happened last night but he can't seem to even remember anything at all. It only makes his head throb more painful.

“How did I get he―” before Draco could even finish his sentence, he felt two hands grip his jumper tightly and pulled him to stand from the sofa chair, he grunted as he met Axel's murderous eyes, he looks he was about to kill him.

“THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT, NOW SHE'S GONE” He condemned, Despite Draco's painful head, his anger was seeping and he manage to push Axel away from him, reciprocating the same maddening glare.

“What the fuck are you saying?! You know what you're a good actor Wembley! Did Diana ask you to do this? I heard you talking and I'd be a fool not to know that all this was just an act” Draco seethed, his fists was clenching and his jaw was flexing out of anger. He didn't even know why they're so mad at him.

“HOW COULD YOU THINK THIS IS AN ACT!” Axel grunted, running a hand through his hair from vexation. “YOU CHEATED ON HER YOU TWAT!”

“NO I DID NOT! WHERE DID YOU EVEN GOT THAT FUCKING IDEA YOU TOSSER” Draco bellowed, both of them were about to snap each other's head, in a second they're about to whip each other's wand out and start a duel.

“Oh you fucking bitch”

This time it was Theo who answered, before Draco could even say anything, Theo had advance towards him and landed his fist into Draco's cheek, he felt as if his jaw was dislocated. His mouth fell open from shock and he did the same thing, he took a deep breath and punched Theodore back.

They both stumbled down on the floor and Draco was on top of Theodore, he gave him another punch while Theodore struggled underneath him, they were far too angry with each other. “YOU― YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO PUNCH ME WHEN YOU RUINED EVERYTHING FROM THE BEGINNING” Theodore yelled.

The next moment, Theodore is now strangling Draco in the floor ― “WHO HELD MY GIRLFRIEND'S HAND!” He condemned, he felt his last breath escaping until a small firecracker emitted between him and Theodore, soon enough they were blasted, the spell separated both of them ― Draco was thrown to the wall and slided to the ground while Theo was almost shove in the fireplace, standing in the middle between them was Axel  who had prevented them from killing each other, with his wand.

“Stop it! Both of you!” Axel shifted his wand between Thedore and Draco, who are as of now, Glaring deadly as if they were enemies. “We have to find, Diana alright?”

Draco stood from the ground and so does Theodore, he huffed before furrowing his eyebrows at Axel “What do you mean find? I'm telling you to cut this rubbish, tell Diana to come out now, I know this is an act” his fists was turning pale and white from clenching it so hard.

Theodore and Axel can't believe his guts, they both breathed out from immense annoyance. “Why would she want us to act? She runaway Malfoy! She RUNAWAY because of you!” Axel exclaimed.

Draco did not understand, he shook his head, he didn't believe any single word he said, their statements only make his head throb more painfully.

“You cheated on her mate” Theodore mumbled, the air suddenly got eerie, like a ghost just passed by. He can see the redness in Theo's cheek from his punch, and the look of full hatred from Wembley.

No he did not. He can never cheat on her. He can never do such a thing. He was getting baffled, he doesn't know what they were saying.

“I can't believe you did that, She kept on waiting for you, punishing herself by not eating in those four days you ignored her because she thinks it was her fault that you were mad and then ― I assumed she runaway because she saw the hickeys on your neck” Theo continued, his eyes on the ground.

Axel took a deep breath, he was trying to control himself from killing Malfoy because if he happened to murder him, Diana wouldn't forgive him for the rest of her life. He only wants her safety and her happiness.

“What hickeys?” Draco's eyes were about to pop out of his sockets, he gulped, he couldn't think straight. “What fucking hickeys do you mean?”

Axel grimaced and his face scrunched, he held his wand, pointing it at Draco's face.

“Don't you dare act innocent, why don't you look in the mirror? Red lipstick stains on your neck, you were wasted when we came back, and Theodore said he saw Diana sobbing, so don't act like you've got no bloody clue” Axel was frightening, he was murderous when mad.

“After everything you've been with her? Mate, I feel bad even though I wasn't the one who's been cheated ― the loss of her family and now you, check your hickeys man” Thedore said, his face was dreadful and sad.

Draco's heart was about to explode, he immediately run upstairs the spiral staircase, and unlocked his room with an advance counter charm then he barged in on the bathroom. He took off his jumper the moment he stared at his reflection in the mirror, and he froze ― his eyes widened and his hands started trembling.

There were hickeys on his neck, not one, not two, but four middle size hickeys, with red lipstick stains.

How did he got that? He gulped, his knees weakens causing him to sank down on the floor, his arse hitting the ground, then he pressed his back against the door. He groaned loudly put of madness. How the hell did he happen to have hickeys around his neck?

“Fuck” he mumbled, Did he really cheated on her? But how? He can't even remember what happened last night.

He can hear Axel and Theo's voices from downstairs, calling him to go down but No ― He needs to fix this, he needs to recall. Did- did he really hurted Diana? Did he really cheated on her? He can't recollect the thoughts properly

His hands found it's way to his hair and he fisted it. Now he was mad at himself, red lipstick, red lipstick, how did he get red lipstick stains on his neck? Diana never wears lipstick, she always wore chapstick, the only person he knows who wore red lipstick was― was― Astoria.

He gasped lowly, his heart stopped, a sudden image flash through his mind, it was him, drinking shot after shots of whiskey in that new pub in Diagon Alley ― with his coworkers, Damien and Ollie and the other wizards from his department, in which he didn't really acquainted.

They were congratulating him about being the new Head of Magical Law Enforcement Squad but his mind was thinkkng about Diana, he badly wanted to talk to her but he was so mad that night - then his eyes accidentally rested on a girl wearing a red lipstick from across the pub, she was grinning at him, causing Draco to grimace, he remember the conversation so vividly now that he had a fragment of the scenario.........

“Gentlemen, may I have a talk with Mr. Malfoy?” heels clanking, a girl walked towards Draco and his coworkers. She was a seductress to everyone in the Ministry except for Draco. He never liked her, not one bit, never even glanced at her.

“Astoria ― looking rather dashing despite the snow” Damien smirk before shifting his eyes to Draco “Oi Mate, lucky guy, you might end up getting heads tonight”

Draco rolled his eyes then took another shot of whiskey from his rock glass placed on the table “I'd appreciate it if Ms. Greengrass keep her hands to herself because I have respect for my significant Other, Damian” he stated so calmly, he didn't put effort in even glacing at her, he kept his eyes between Damien and Ollie while they sat in a couch.

“I should leave then, by Astoria's order” Ollie who was sitting next to Draco stood up, however, Draco snap his fingers, and spread his arm out, preventing Ollie from leaving. “You won't go anywhere, I don't need to talk to Ms. Greengrass”

He finally lifted his eyes to Astoria who's biting her lip out of frustration. “Sorry but they listen to me, Boys, leave” she snapped and immediately they scurried away to another table filled with workers from under their department, leaving them all alone.

“So cold” she took a stool and sat across him, the oak table was in between them, creating distance. “You act like we don't know each other” she smirked. “Act like we never acquainted”

Draco huffed before taking another shot, this time the whiskey was getting him high. “And I prefer that way ― because I am a changed man now and we both know why you want to talk to me, so I'm telling you already ― I don't want to sleep with you, I have Diana”

She suddenly scoffed before grabbing the empty shot glass and pouring herself some drink “Laurier? That girl? Pathetic” she shook her head before drinking it.

“Must be out of pity, right? I mean, her family's dead ― you must feel bad, is that why you've kept up with her all this time?”

If she wasn't a girl, Draco would have smack the living headlights out of her, his fingers around the rock glass went tighter by her queries. He sigh before drowning himself another shot.

“No, In case you don't know, even a cold and sinful man like me ― Greengrass,  can fall in love too, it's human nature” The bourbon had sting his tongue, feeling warmth all over his mouth. Then he stared at her, nose scrunching out of dislike.

“But then again, possibly you must not know the feeling of love, as you're all about sexual intercourse in relationships and pleasure. Nothing new” Then he shot her a sardonic grin.

She rolled her eyes then crossed her leg over the other, feeling insulted. “Don't act like you aren't one, remember? We used to fuck around in rooms and alcoves whenever you're mad with your little Diana ― that was your foundation in relationships from what I knew, sex and all that pleasure”

“And I'm telling you, I've changed, dark times back then, toxic father and toxic son. I want nothing to do with my past and I certainly don't want nothing to do with you, Greengrass”

Astoria giggled, he hated that kind of force, light and feminine giggle. He'd rather hear Diana's out of breath and kettle-like laugh, because he knew that one was atleast.... Real

“Oh god, you've gone soft” She shook her head, making a guttural sound with her mouth before standing up, and leaving.

Draco almost sigh in relief however as fast as lightning she came back, now holding a glass of Scotch in her hand, a more expensive and richer one than Draco had brought ― that Scotch was atleast two times stronger than the ones he was drinking.

She sat down next to him, this time and Draco scooted at the edge of the couch, creating distance between them.

“Oh Merlin's sake Malfoy! It's not like I'm gonna grind on you! I'm perfectly aware you've got a girlfriend. This is a celebration!”

He placed his rock glass on the oak table and immediately Astoria popped the cork open and poured him some scotch. He didn't want to drink knowing he might end up drunk however, she was right, it was a celebration and he wasn't even having a good time.

He snap his head at her and a wide cunning smirk plastered across her face causing him to be wary. “I hope you didn't put anything in this drink because if you certainly did, I will put you behind bars”

Astoria scoffed before handing him his rock glass, he took it then gave her a thankful nod before pressing it against his lips and letting the stinging taste of the drink fill his mouth. He felt his brains fuzzed and his mind was starting to swirl, as if he's going to pass out, then his surroundings start to twist, a deafening screeching was the only thing he could hear, he felt his veins rushing and his blood pounding in his ears.

Then he blacked out.

But, before he did, he heard her sultry voice in his earlobe, it was so low - a whisper kind, it was almost inaudible but he heard it very clearly ―

“Don't worry Malfoy, You won't remember my lips on your neck the moment you wake up in your house. Little Miss Laurier will have a shocking revelation”

Then a giggle.

Then he was gone.

That was the last thing he can remember.

His glint became murderous and he pushed himself from the door then stood up by his feet, his hands were clenched as he now look at the mirror in front of him. He yelled loudly then slammed his hands on the sink, he felt tears brimming his eyes out of fury.

Astoria had touch him, she had placed hickeys on his fucking neck without his permission and his consent, and now, she ruined the very special relationship he had with Diana.

The very relationship he didn't want to lose.

He turned the sink and washed away the red lipstick stains on his neck, it makes him feel sick in the stomach. He got rid of it, His shoulders was heaving and concern suddebly shot him when he remembered ―

Diana runaway.

As quick as lightning he slipped on the white jumper over his body then barged out of the bathroom, he quickly strode outside his bedroom then went downstairs, stomping as he did, obviously furious and raged.

“ASTORIA GREENGRASS FUCKING JEOPARDIZE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH DIANA” He condemned every single word as he stood in front of Axel and Theo who was just about to leave the door in search for Diana.

“What do you mean?” Axel questioned, he wasn't going to forgive Malfoy even after his explanation, probably but it was worth to listen.

Draco was close to crying, he was on the verge of murdering someone, his whole body was tensed up, shivers soaring everywhere inside him. “She tried ― that bitch tried to ruin my life with Diana ― I was drunk, and I didn't know she gave he hickeys, I remember! She planned it all along, that wench!”

Although the two brunnetes were still puzzled and found the twisted revelation ridiculous, they believed him. They know how Malfoy loves Diana and even though they called him a cheater ― they realized he was loyal to her, and that was enough.

That was enough proof that he would never cheat on her.

“Alright, good, you didn't cheat on her. Lessens my rage but ― ” Axel took a deep breath. He whipped his wand out then stared at Malfoy with such a hardened face “We have to find your girl”

“Okay, Go to the Manor, see if Diana's there, Axel alright?” Draco pleaded then shifted his eyes to Theodore before whipping his wand out, looking very regretful.

“And you, Theo, first, I am sorry for punching you and misunderstanding your actions for something else when clearly you just needed comfort. My jealousy got to the best of me. Alert the Ministry will you? Say that I am asking for their help in searching my darling, they'll listen as long as you mention my name”

“What about you?” Simultaneously both brunnete asked.

Draco took a deep breath, his heart has never thrummed this fast before. He was nervous to face her, but as of now, he needs to find his darling and mend things up, no more jealousy, no more distrust and no more overpossesive.

He needs changing and he needs her.

His eyes falter down the floor, he gulped and readied himself to disapparate. “Me? I'll search every inches of Britain to find her, alert me when you saw her”

“And how do we do that? The time we find her, for all we know you could be a thousand miles away, you could be in Bristol or Manchester, so how exactly do we inform you?” Axel asked impatiently.

He faintly smiled, he wished he'd be the one to find her because he doesn't know how they'd inform him too. “If you happen to find her, bring her home for me please, don't explain anything yet, speak through my mind”

Axel furrowed his eyebrows wondering how he would do that, but then Draco stared at Theodore. “You know how to do that, and so do it” Theo gave him a reassured nod and just like that,

The search for Diana Laurier, started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 15.7K 40
COMPLETED!!! :)) Hope you enjoy reading my story xx! This hasn't been completely edited, so I apologise for any mistakes. "Out of the way, Granger."...
8.4M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...
226K 5.8K 34
Breathing out, Hermione took his hand and said, "Valet in lucem." Draco wrinkled his nose, looking up at her confused. "Was that an insult?" Hermione...
18.4K 356 43
He's a regrettably barbarous, pureblood, Slytherin heir; 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲, unavailable, and that's the way he'd prefer it to remain. Draco Mal...