D A W N O F M A Y H E M

A/N: Reminder! The Plot will not be the same as the films or books in Harry Potter, so I wouldn't want you to be confused on why these scenarios are happening. Warning: Death, Gore, Violence.

~

Diana was pressed up against the headboard, looking straight outside the window from across the room. The skies seems to be darker and gloomier than usual, the clouds disappeared ― replace with a demoralizing haze.

Without warning, the glass window violently flew open on it's own accord, creating a loud slamming noise, a gush of strong breeze entered the dormitory, causing the candles to die. Luna and Clarette shivered as they lay in their beds ― stomach-faced the celing.

None of them spoke, complete utter silence pass by, only the noise of the breeze can be heard. Diana is now out of the D.A and so does Clarette, Leaving them empty and worried. She didn't regret leaving the organization for Draco, but clearly ― her bestfriend does.

She wondered if her decisions was right, she felt guilty now that Clarette is out of the D.A but it's not like she forced her, it was her bestfriend's decision. But she felt like it was her fault. She sigh to herself, earning the attention of the two girls.

"Worried about Malfoy?" Clarette spoke, almost jeering. Diana wondered how she was able to joke around when the situation seems so dark.

Diana's hand found the dragon pendant and fiddled with it, her eyes remained straight looking out the window, watching as the night engulf them. The sun disappeared and the once blooming turrets of clouds withered. "A bit" she answered truthfully.

Silenceness got the best of them again.

Until Diana broke the ice, "I saw Axel at the Slug Club, forgot to tell you guys" then her gaze shifted to Clarette and Luna who's shivering from the breeze as it proceeds to barge in through the opened window.

"He wrote me all summer, last time" Luna softly spoke "He really loves you, Diana. Every letter he sends me, always ends up on saying how much he likes you and how he wish he was Malfoy" The blonde head's girl met Diana's eyes.

Diana didn't know what to answer. Instead, she remained silent and smiled to herself. She wondered why Axel loves her, she didn't lead him on or reciprocated any feelings back. She thought he would lose all feelings for her after that but no ― he never did, until now. He said it was always her.

She couldn't love him back. Her heart and soul belongs to Draco. His words rang in her ear, the image of him mouthing the words I love you, was still vivid. That was probably the highlight of her entire year.

Diana sighed and scooted at the edge of the bed, standing up on her feet before making her way towards her dresser. She pulled out a coat and slip it over her shoulders, then tied her hair in a secure bun.

"Where are you going?" Clarette ask, eyeing Diana who's now pocketing her wand.

Diana turned around and smiled foolishly "He's in the Hospital Wing and I want to see him, he just said he loves me yesterday. I need to check up on him"

"He only said he loves you now when you've been together for like a year?" Luna queried, brows knitted and she's now propped up by her arms. Diana gave her a small nod and she scrunched her face.

"Blaise has told me he loves me and we're not even together yet" Diana heard the blonde girl mumbled causing her to gasp.

"You're with Blaise―" her words got cut off when the ground started shaking and the whole place seemed to tremble. Small yelps escape their mouths. Diana held onto the edge of her dresser,   her bestfriends clutching the sheets of their own bed as the place continued to shake.