♡Watch Me Love♡ (SakuIno)

By EllaCherryLover

Ino and Sakura were good friends. Till Sasuke took her away from Ino. She would often get ignored because Sas... More

♡Chapter 1♡ Best Friends
♡Chapter 2♡ Sasuke Is A Thief
♡Chapter 3♡ Forgive Me
♡Chapter 4♡ I Love You
♡Chapter 5♡ Danger
♡Chapter 6♡ Sorry
♡Chapter 7♡ When Your Gone
♡Chapter 8♡ First Date
♡Chapter 10♡ Truth
♡Chapter 11♡ Trickery / Blood
♡Chapter 12♡ Puberty / Name
♡Chapter 13♡ Stolen
♡Chapter 14♡ Teamwork
♡Chapter 15♡ Anger
♡Chapter 16♡ Murder
♡Chapter 17♡ Purrblem?!?
♡Chapter 18♡ Snow
♡Chapter 19♡ Sudden Heat
♡Chapter 20♡ Stay With Me
♡Chapter 21♡ Lost Love
♡Chapter 22♡ Fight For Me
♡Chapter 23♡ Angel Are Waiting
♡Chapter 24♡ Ignite
♡Chapter 25♡ Small World
♡Chapter 26♡ I Miss You
♡Chapter 27♡ Overseas
♡Chapter 28♡ Survive
♡Chapter 29♡ I L♡ve Y♡u
♡Chapter 30♡ Will This Be Okay?
♡Chapter 31♡ The War
♡Chapter 32♡ Is This Real?
♡Chapter 33♡ Did We Win...?
♡Chapter 34♡ It's Hard To Stay Happy
♡Chapter 35♡ (🍋) Kisses
♡Chapter 36♡ Getting Ready
♡Chapter 37♡ Marriage
♡Chapter 38♡ Best Day Ever
♡Chapter 39♡ (🍋) Best Night Ever
♡Chapter 40♡ Tired / Sick
♡Chapter 41♡ Cut My Hair
♡Chapter 43♡ Dangerous
♡Chapter 44♡ Reveal
♡Chapter 45♡ Eventually
♡Chapter 46♡ Hurry
♡Chapter 47♡ Let's Go Home
♡Chapter 48♡ Protect Her
♡Chapter 49♡ First
♡Chapter 50♡ The End
10K!!!
Arts

♡Chapter 42♡ Little Bean?

388 8 0
By EllaCherryLover

♡---------♡
(~𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓷?~)
♡-----♡

Its been a month and Sakura was getting for her morning till she realized... she can't get the pants on. The buttons won't shut.

"INO!!" Sakura yelled. Ino walks in the room.

"Do you have extra pants...? That I can borrow? This won't fit. And all of my other pants are the same size..." Sakura said. Ino looked at Sakura's crotch. She viewed it at an angle.

"I... I can see your baby bump... kinda..." Ino said. Sakura stared in the mirror.

"Oh yeah... now I see it..." Sakura smiled. She rubbed her small baby bump.

"I do have a sweat pants if that works." Ino toss it to Sakura. Sakura then puts it on.

"Can you believe it...?" Sakura asked. Ino nodded.

"Our little bean is growing." Ino said.

"Little bean?" Sakura said.

"What? Its a cute nickname!" Ino said. Sakura giggled.

♡---------------♡

3 Month Pregnant...

"Sakura... Your belly is visible now... are you sure you want to go to work?" Ino asked. Sakura nodded.

"People will have to know eventually." Sakura said as she puts on her lab coat. Ino sight as she did the same. They arrived at the hospital and Sakura immediately went to her office with Ino.

"Sakura Yamanaka? May I speak with you?" A nurse peeks into the room.

"Of course. What's up?" Sakura said. The nurse entered.

"Is it possible that maybe if you can... um... teach me a few more things about medical jutsu?" The nurse asked.

"Mmm... You know what... sure. And Ino is gonna be my victim." Sakura smirked.

"Sakura don't you dare." Ino pointed at Sakura who laughed. She stood up and walked up to the nurse. She went into the other room and had some nurse and doctors come watch Sakura teach. She pulled Ino into a chair and showed the nurse some basics.

"Soothing pain is one of the great skills you should have. Like let's just say Ino had a really horrible headache. You can do this..." Sakura explains as she hovers her hand over Ino's forehead.

"Depending on the pain, you use certain amount of Chakra." Sakura said.

"Another skill to have is-" Sakura suddenly froze. People looked at each other while Ino stared at Sakura confused. Sakura shakes her head.

"My apologies... as I was sayi- excuse me for a moment..." Sakura suddenly left the room. Ino sighed. Knowing what it was.

"Dr. Yamanaka? Is Sakura alright? She looks like she has been... erm... gaining... weigh." One doctor asked Ino.

"Oh no she is fine. She is well... Pregnant. Surprise~..." Ino laughed nervously.  Everyone stared at Ino.

"Dr... Haru- I mean... Mrs. Yamanaka is pregnant...?" One doctor asked.

"...er... hai... please don't mention this! Sakura wants to focus on her job and not have people distract her." Ino said. Sakura then returned.

"Gomen... I had to do something... let's continue." Sakura said. She continued with it.

♡------------♡

Sakura was at her desk writing on her papers. She was filling in information for some of her patients.

"Honey?" Ino said. Sakura glanced at Ino.

"Would you like some tea?" Ino asked as she sat on the corner of Sakura's desk.

"No thanks. I'm fine. I have my water right here." Sakura pointed at her cup.  She then got back to work. Ino stared at Sakura.

"Hey... don't you think you should... take a break perhaps?" Ino asked.

"I still have paperworks to do. It's best if I get it done today." Sakura said. Ino went back to her desk. She would often glance at her wife.

♡-------------♡

"Mrs. Yamanaka... have a good night." One nurse said before leaving. Sakura waved goodbye to them. She turned on her lamp and continued working.

"Sakura. Come on... no body is here... let's go home..." Ino said. Sakura sighed.

"Ino... I want to get this done..." Sakura said. She was starting to get cranky. Sakura rubbed her eyes.

"Babe... please. Its not good for the baby to work so much and not get any rest." Ino said. Sakura shook her head no. Ino sighed.

"I'm.... fiinnnnee..." Sakura found it hard to stay awake. She rested her head on her palm. Sakura's eyes slowly closed. Before she knew it, she fell asleep. Still sitting up. Ino chuckled.

"Yah sure about that? God... such a stubborn bull..." Ino giggled. She picked up Sakura and gave her a piggy back ride.

"Jesus Sakura- and you call me a pig?" Ino mumbled. She took her wife home and put Sakura to bed. Ino stared at Sakura's baby bump.

"Can you convince your mama to take breaks?" Ino said. She layed down with Sakura and caressed her bump.

"When will I go to a mission? Its been so long... and I've been stuck at the hospital working... because Tsunade was somewhere. Plus... we lost a lot of medics after the war..." Ino said.

"Oh kami... I'm talking to a baby bump." Ino mumbled. She rolled on her side facing towards Sakura. Her pink hair strands fell on her face. Ino brushed it behind Sakura's ear.

"I love you... and I love you little bean." Ino kissed Sakura. She went to bed.

♡--------------♡

"OI! SAKURA! INO! WAKE UP!"

Ino and Sakura groaned. It was early in the morning. They both got off the bed and went to the door to open it.

"Huh..? What are you guys doing here...?" Ino asked. It was Temari, Tenten, and Hinata.

"We haven't seen yah in a while and wanted to come visit!" Tenten said.

"Ah. Well make yourself feel at home." Ino said, letting her friends inside. Sakura, Hinata, and Ino sat on the couch while Tenten and Temari sat on the floor.

"So how's work going?" Hinata asked.

"Stressful since Someone, won't take breaks and I have to bring her home everyday at night." Ino stared at Sakura.

"I have a lot of work to do!" Sakura said. Ino giggled. Tenten stared at Sakura.

"Hey Sakura...?" Tenten said. Sakura looks at Tenten.

"Are you okay?" Tenten asked. Sakura raised an eyebrow.

"Of course I am! Why do you ask...?" Sakura asked. Tenten fiddled with her hands.

"Well... kami I hate to say this... but it looks like your getting... well... uhm... bi-bigger." Tenten mumbled.

"Told you." Ino said. Sakura sighed.

"I'm fine..." Sakura said.

"Sakura. They are your friends. They should know." Ino said. Sakura was getting flushed. She was kinda embarrassed. Her friends looked concerned.

"Well... I um..." Sakura mumbled. Ino then hugged Sakura.

"Sakura-Chan is pregnant!" Ino yelled. Sakura panicked.

"She...huh...?" Temari stared at Sakura in disbelief. Hinata used her byakugan. She then gasped.

"No way... Congratulations Sakura!" Hinata hugged Sakura.

"This isn't a joke. Is it?" Tenten asked. Sakura shook her head no. Tenten then squealed and tackled Sakura.

"G-Guys your suffocating me-" Sakura strained.

"Oh sorry." Ino released Sakura. Everyone did the same.

"Congratulations but... how... did this happen? Was it a donor...?" Temari asked. Sakura's face turned red. So did Ino's.

"...Ino. Sakura." Temari stared. Tenten blushed. Hinata was confused.

"Why is everyone blushing...?" Hinata asked.

"N-Nevermind that!" Ino yelled. Temari sighed.

"Whens the due date?!" Tenten yelled.

"Erm... Well." Sakura counted with her fingers. Mumbling something.

"Either February or March." Sakura smiled.

"Ho ho! So your at 3 months?" Temari asked. Sakura nodded.

"We should have a baby shower!" Hinata said.

"Oh please no... I don't need the boys asking me how I got pregnant" Sakura said.

"Just tell them... When the peni-" Ino was interrupted when Sakura covered Ino's mouth.

"I DON'T NEED TO KNOW HOW SEX WORKS! I ALREADY KNOW-" Sakura yelled. Temari and Tenten laughed.

"But people will ask you if your gaining weight soon. I think its best if our friends knows." Tenten said.

"Fine fine... you have a point." Sakura said. Ino squealed.

"Baby Shower will be in August... mmm... 27th." Sakura said.

"So next 2 weeks! Awesome!" Tenten said.

"Hai..." Sakura laughed nervously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 16.3K 38
Three lonely years has passed since Sakura Haruno last seen her long-time crush. And after Sasuke left the village, he finally came back for an unkno...
113K 3.6K 17
Sakura was on the very same bench Sasuke has left her. Crying with such sorrowful tears that it quickly saddened her surroundings. She was crying for...
22.5K 318 71
this story involves sakura falling in love with naruto,she was so excited to tell him how she felt but she was afraid but she did in the end and they...
3.6K 92 15
She is death but not everyone knows, what will happen when her past catches up. Will she lose her love and break her heart turning her against everyt...