Their little princess

By wizardic

Calista Blackthorn, fierce and tough 14 year old fighting her own darkness. After a long 9 years, she is sent... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Not an update
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Not an update
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Epilogue
Readers

Chapter-6

25.5K 636 12
By wizardic

I tied my hair into a ponytail and checked myself in mirror. I looked perfect.

Stupid family Genes.

I slipped into my sneakers and headed downstairs. Edward and Damien was already waiting for me.

So I will be going out with these two, I can survive this.

"Ready" Edward beamed looking at me, I just nodded.

The next few hours, we spent from one shop to another, well they were literally dragging me.

I stopped shopping after a few dresses, but they didn't seem to be anywhere near completion.

Both Edward and Damien suddenly turned into stylist. They kept on buying me dresses, where the hell am I going to keep all these, my closet is already filled with clothes.

I must say their choices are pretty good.

I looked around to see few sales girls and other customers mostly females staring at me in jealously.

Whoa! What did I do?

But my brothers didn't seem to notice, they were busy in selecting clothes.

Finally I dragged them out of the store. Edward seemed satisfied with the amount of enormous clothes they bought for me. But Damien mourned that there weren't enough collection.

I literally freaked out, when he told me that he will order some more latest collection of clothes for me.

We then headed to food court and ordered burger for us. Edward told me that we will be heading to art gallery next.

I lighten up immediately, seeing my reaction Edward smiled.

From childhood, I loved to paint. It was my escape from pain, darkness and my life.

I used to paint a lot of colorful paintings when I was young, but as I grow up, I remember them to be filled with dark colors, my paintings always represented some part of me.

I didn't took a brush or painted in months maybe more than 2 year.

I looked around to see some girls staring at me. There were even a few boys.

Why the hell are they staring at me?

"Are you alright Callie ?" Edward asked.

"Yeah, I am fine"

But he had already followed my gaze, unfortunately he only seemed to notice boys staring at me. He gave them a cold stare.

Before he could do something crazy I told them that I am done with my lunch and we moved out of the food court.

We then spent our next few hours in art gallery clicking pictures of paintings and us.

We got in easy conversation about paintings. There was no tension or awkwardness between us, That got me really surprised.

We got into a bad fight last night only but no one brought that topic, which I am grateful for.

I was looking at a painting that caught my eyes. It had only red and black color. That's when a girl came to stand beside me, she seemed to be starting at the painting intently. But when I turned around to walk towards my brothers, she whispered to me.

"Who are you?"

"What do you want?" I asked, she was clearly covered in tons of makeup products, but that didn't seem to do her any good.

"Whoever you are, stay away from Damien" She whispered almost warningly.

Whoa!, Who the hell are you girl!, And Where did that come from?

"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do" I asked deciding to have some fun with her.

"You bitch, stay away from him, he's mine!"

Are you really that stupid girl?

"What if I won't" I asked

She was literally fuming now, " You...." Before she could speak further, Damien himself called me "Lia"

I couldn't help but laugh at her.

When I reached near him, he placed a hand over my shoulder. "Who's that?" He asked.

"A admirer of yours"

We then visited a museum, Damien would crack up some joke, Edward and I would end up laughing. People were looking at us as if we were mad.

By the time we reached home it was already late. I was too tired, all I wanted was to sleep, I didn't even want dinner.

When we entered the home, Victor had already returned from office. Well he was sitting in couch reading a book, he looked a bit worn out. Diego was in his phone talking to someone, he looked frustrated. Xavier was busy in laptop.

I didn't want to start a fight with them like last night. I am feeling great today, I never imagined I would have such a good time with my brothers. I sat on a chair and decided to check the morning newspaper.

Yeah! I have some good habits like this.

I was lost in some thoughts when someone called me, I looked up from the paper to see Victor speaking to me "Callie are you listening ?"

Fuck! What was he speaking?

Most importantly, Why is he speaking to me?

"Sorry, I got lost in some thoughts" I managed to choke out.

"I asked, did you had a good time today " he asked much more gently.

"Yeah, I had a great time"

Please don't ask anything about yesterday, It won't up end nicely.

I honestly don't want to fight today.

I started to feel anxious, I was literally holding my breath as he spoke

" You look tired, have some rest, we can talk tomorrow"

I wasted no time, I just nodded having no energy to say anything. I went to my room and fell into bed.

My stupid mind was filled with dangerous thoughts.

Once again.

Did he know something?

No, there's no way he is going to know the truth about my past.

Tommorow is going to be hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.8K 19
Calista never thought she would return to the dreadful town Black Oaks after her father committed suicide. But here she was. Hoping she can finish hi...
8 0 21
Several years ago 7 year old Kasey was kidnapped, and tortured by a random man. Now she is 18 fresh out of high school, and barely remembers what hap...
74.1K 2.9K 32
A volatile, brilliant young star of an award-winning tv series hits the headlines with his drunken, womanising, brawling exploits. With incredible an...
124K 222 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...