Je t'aime ~a hawk X reader st...

By willthewise124

hello there my name Annie Edwards and I was the cousin of Sam larusso, we have hated each other ever since we... More

The first day back
Part two
Part 3 ;)
Part 4 :)
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24 ;-;
Part 25
Part 26 ;-;
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36 (the end)
hey yall! (7/9/22)

Part 20

951 15 0
By willthewise124

"Hi you must be new" I voice said from behind me, "how could you tell" I asked almost in tears, "I can tell, you look sad" "well when you're mom sends you here and you know that when you get back you're not even allowed to see your boyfriend again, you just are" "so she has a boyfriend 😏" "haha yeah" "Taylor" she shook my hand, "I like your tattoo" she said pointing at the hawk on my left shoulder, "thanks" "so your boyfriend?" "Oh his name is hawk" "HA, I'm sorry but what kind of name is hawk" I laughed at that, I felt kinda happy without hawk for the first time in a long time. "Annie" I said, "hey do you wanna meet my friend Ty?" "Sure!!" "He does piercings, I do tattoos, we kinda work together" "that's awesome!!" I said as we walked over to her friend Ty, "Ty this is Annie, Annie this is Ty" I shook his hand, "nice to meet you" I said smiling, "is there anything I can do for you?"
"Actually..."
The next thing I knew I had my eyebrow pierced, it looked sooooo bad ass, I knew hawk would love it, the I went and got a semicolon on the inside of my middle finger.
~
We were allowed to have one phone call a week, of course I used mine on hawk but for the past three weeks he didn't answer, this sorta upset me because I could use it on anyone, that was my only form of communication to the outside world, and I spent my time on him, just for him not to answer. The next week I called his mom, "hey ms. Moskowitz, is hawk home?" "I'm afraid not, he's out with moon" my heart sank, "well tell him I said hi" a tear rolled down my cheek, Taylor came up to me, "hey hey, it's ok" I was sobbing, I didn't realize that I never hung up the phone, "Annie, Annie" she hung up the phone, then called back about 5 minutes later, Taylor answered for me then gave me the phone, hawk was on the other end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.4K 20
My name is Arianna Grant when I was 16 my mom and I where in a car accident, she died and I lived. My dad blamed me for it and decided he no longer w...
134K 3.5K 46
10 Years ago my life changed, I was 18, young, stupid and selfish. I thought I was doing the right thing, convinced myself everything I did I was doi...
959 24 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
533 18 18
Griffin Prescott, my childhood best friend, hates me. We were inseparable until he moved away. He left. And we never spoke again. Five years later...