Blue and Bronze || Draco Malf...

De HAPPYKIDDI

"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed... Mais

F I R S T W O R D S
B R O O M S T I C K
D E T E N T I O N
D R A G O N S
R E P U T A T I O N
F R I E N D S
C H A R A C T E R S
I N T E N T I O N S
S T U P E F Y
I N T E R E S T
B L A C K L A K E
P R O T E C T I V E
O V E R P R O T E C T I V E
B E T R A Y E D
H O L I D A Y
S C A R S & W O U N D S
H U E S O F Y E A R N
S H A D O W
P R E F E C T
M I X A N D S T I R
S C H E D U L E S
D U M B L E D O R E ' S A R M Y
D I V U L G E N C E
B L O O D N' B L A D E
P A T R O N U S E S
D I S T R U S T F U L
N E C K T I E S
A T T I T U D E
C O N F E S S I O N
T O K E N O F L O V E
S I X T H Y E A R
C L A S S E S
L U R K I N T H E S H A D O W S
M E N D I N G C H A R M
K A T I E B E L L
L O C K E R R O O M S
T H E M A T C H
P I T C H B L A C K
I N V I T A T I O N
O L D F R I E N D
P O U N D I N G M A C H I N E
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
V E R A C I T Y
D A W N O F M A Y H E M
P A N D E M O N I U M
H I S V A L O R
T H E L O S S
N I G H T M A R E S
T H E 3 6 5 M O V I E
U N W A N T E D G U E S T S
C H A T T E R N P O N D E R
M I N I S T R Y L E T T E R
T H E S E A R C H
V O U I V R E
T H E S W E E T S H O P
G R A N D N U P T I A L
M A L F O Y H E I R E S S E S
H E L L O

L I P S T I C K

5.8K 130 201
De HAPPYKIDDI

Diana sat in silence in the sofa chair, all alone. All the boys were in their rooms, probably just pondering in the moment like she does. The house was quiet, no one decided to talk for the day, she sigh before bringing herself closer to the fireplace, its flames cracking loudly.

After what happened, Draco locked himself in their bedroom, not willing to speak, not willing to come out and face Diana, he avoided everyone. It's been four days, since he kept on doing that. Four days of silenceness.

He wouldn't let Diana inside the bedroom, and she had to sleep in the sofa chair even though it was uncomfortable. She tried to talk to him, tried to explain that holding Theo's hand was a friendly gesture however ― Draco was wise, he did everything not to see her face and not to hear her voice.

And he succeeded.

He locked the door to their bedroom with an advance charm, then he'd apparate to the Ministry every morning and would disapparate from work to their bedroom at midnight just to avoid her at all cost.

He knew she was going to wait in the fireplace, thinking he'll use the floo network, so he stopped using floo powder. He also didn't eat at home anymore. It was frustrating. Diana knew for a fact that he buys food outside instead of eating homemade meals she made.

He was overdramatic. Over posessive and his jealousy can be the reason their relationship might crumble down.

Diana tried to sleep, she checked the near wall clock ― midnight, exactly midnight and christmas is around the corner. Yet everything is falling apart for her, she sigh to herself once again before rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand.

She felt dizzy.

Draco must be at their room by now, she reckoned. She wanted to knock on the door, and beg for him to talk to her so they can sort it out but she was getting exhausted.

Four days, she had been pleading for four days yet he doesn't respond. He became ice cold, like they were strangers, did not even check on her, even once.

Her eyelids became heavy and she can feel it dropping. She badly wanted to sleep but she can't. The solo sofa chair was soft but she can't stretch her body out to sleep, and she was shivering despite the roaring flames before her.

No Blankets or even pillow, she was freezing. She tried to warm herself with magics but, the spell only lasts for a couple of minutes.

She doesn't understand why Draco suddenly became angry at her.

Yeah it was because Theo held her hand, but Draco mentioned he have eyes everywhere, meaning he surely would've known that she did try to pull away, right? It wasn't her fault that Theodore just wanted comfort, there's nothing wrong with that.

Her head started to throb from lack of sleep and her stomach rumbled, she didn't eat anything for the whole day. She had no energy, no strength to even drink water. Axel's avoiding her, Theo became distant because of Draco's outburst and her own lover is now ignoring her.

Great Just Great.

She wonder if these circumstances happen because of her, was she too gullible? Was this her entire fault?

"Hey, Diana"

She heard a voice called her out from behind, she quickly turned around from her seat, half expecting it was Draco but her hopes was ruined.

Two brunnete boys was standing behind her, she immediately faced the flames again out of disappointment. Atleast they talked to her, finally after four days. Makes her feel less lonely.

She felt a hand placed on her shoulder, she didn't need to know who it was, the heavy hand came from Axel obviously. She shrug his hand off, looking pissed even though she wasn't.

"We're going outside, just to grab some food, do you want to come along?" Axel queried, she didn't dare jolt her head to meet his or Theo's eyes as they now stood behind her, while she remained stilled in the sofa chair.

If she goes out with them, it would make things much worse. She didn't want anymore damage to her relationship with Draco. He will find out about it, that guy knows everything.

"Sorry, I'd rather stay" she mumbled just enough for them to hear, whilst keeping her gaze straight to the blacksmith's fire, scanning as it crack and roar. "I want to sleep" she grinned then finally tilted her head to the side and up, meeting Axel's chocolate eyes.

He shot her a worried smile "I'll buy you something ― perhaps, Apple Pie? Or do you want Chicken Gnocchi soup since it's cold?" Axel asked.

She nodded her head at him, giving him a thankful expression "Anything would be nice, thank you"

"We'll buy both" Theodore beamed, she snap her head to his direction and noticing his jovial mood coming back. Diana felt a wee bit of happiness, atleast they're conversing with her again. No more silence.

Suddenly Axel hissed lowly "Soup's on you, I'm buying the Apple Pie, I'm not going to spend 11 galleons, my bank is almost empty"

"You're a national quidditch player! Aren't you suppose to be rich?" Theodore condemned causing Diana to giggle at his retaliation.

With that, Axel and Theo took the floo powder and left with a few insults leaving their mouths, the green flames slowly dissipated and returned to it's original black and hot red colour.

The moment they're out of sight, Diana felt the smidge of happiness washing away, her sadness seeping and overshadowing all feelings.

"Fuck you, Draco" she whispered to herself before shutting her eyes and attempting to sleep. Trying to forget every problem, she just hope the nightmares won't creep into her mind, she's already having a hard time.

But just when she had close her eyes there was a loud knock on the door, causing her to rose from her sofa chair in fright.

She whip her wand, in alert and just as she did, the knockings on the door became agressive, almost as if there was someone wanting to barge in on the house, as if some burglar was trying to get in.

Wrong timing, she's all alone in the house. Not totally alone, she can't tell whether Draco had already apparated inside their room or not, however, even if he is already inside she knew he would never come out and so she warily made her way towards the door.

"Hello? Is anyone home?" a feminine voice came, it was very very very Familiar. Her brows knitted, who could that woman be? She dropped her arm to the side as it was raised in stomach level while gripping her wand, she head to the door before pocketing her wand.

"If anyone's home, please open the door, Mr. Malfoy is a bit drunk"

Diana's heart started pounding against her chest, she took her hand, turned the knob and pulled it open without hesitation. The cold breeze of the December wind gushed through her, making her shiver, but she quickly ignored it because the girl standing in front of her doorstep was the one she didn't want to see at all.

Draco was drunk and wasted with his arm around Astoria Greengrass.

A thousand thoughts surged through her mind, she immediately scan Draco ― Astoria's right, he was wasted, completely rat-arsed, his eyes were shut and he was wobbling, Astoria was barely able to carry him.

Then she eyed Astoria, glossy red lipstick and she had a very stylish winter fit, her hair was of course brown, and she still have a very beautiful face. "Laurier?"

She can tell by the tone in her voice that she was surprised, Diana suck in a breath before Astoria basically struggled to remove Draco's arm out of her shoulder before wrapping it around Diana's neck.

Diana grunted, as she now supported Draco's weight, she can smell the strong stench of whiskey and beer from his mouth to the point she almost wants to gag. Hawbeit she kept her eyes on Astoria who finally took a deep breath whilst standing in their doorstep.

"Nice to see you again, Laurier" there was a smidge of grimace smoldered across her face but she quickly hid it with a forced smile, her red lipstick was really bright.

Despite Draco's weight, Diana manage to speak without groaning "How ―" she immediately cutted herself out. She didn't know what to ask first:

Why was Draco drunk? How did she came across him? What happened? Why is she with him? There was so many questions swirling around her mind.

And her stomach churned with uneasiness.

Astoria smirked, that same face she held during The Yule Ball, Diana remembered it vividly. "Didn't Draco told you?" she queried.

Diana shook her head before snapping her eyes to the side, Draco had his head resting against her shoulder, his arm around her neck, he was absolutely wasted, drunk. Told her what exactly?

"We're coworkers in the Ministry, assigned under the Department Law of Magical Enforcement"

Diana couldn't hide her concerned expression, the thought of Draco working with Astoria made her blood curl and her heart shatter for no reason.

She shouldn't think of bad ideas just because Greengrass and her lover had a sexual past, she knew Draco is a different man now. And she trusts him.

Astoria continued "Your boyfriend became the head of Magical Law Enforcement Squad and all of the workers in the Ministry went to a pub to celebrate ― he took too many shots." she briefly stopped, Diana wondered how she knew he lived here, then as if hearing her internal question, Astoria answered,

"I saw his address in his I.D card so I apparated exactly here with him. Anyway I guess I've explained enough already, I better go Laurier" then she giggled before leaving the doorstep and disapparating instantly.

Diana closed the door, then she ambled to the living room, carrying Draco, a few grunts left her mouth. He was too damn heavy, however she manage to throw him down on the sofa chair she previously occupied, after that she took a deep heavy breath.

She stood in front of Draco as he sat in the sofa chair completely drunk, his legs spread out, and his arms were on either side of the chair.

Diana sigh at his state, she placed both hands on her hips and glared down at him. "You're such a bloody nuisance aren't you?" she wanted to let her anger out knowing he won't hear any of it.

Her shoulders slowly heaved as she felt her vexation rising. "You didn't tell me, you did not tell me anything at all, am I even your girlfriend?" The thought of Astoria makes her mad, out of all people her?

"Getting drunk? Something bad could've happened to you!" She's basically scolding a wasted drunk man, but she can't stop. "A girl could have taken advantage of you or― or ― just, you're just being stupid!" she stammered.

She doesn't know if she's more angry or worried for him.

When suddenly he opened his eyes, tiredly and a small giggle left his mouth, gaze straight up at Diana. "Is that my girlfriend?" his voice was different, he obviously didn't know what he was doing.

Diana remained silent, it seems like smoke was flaring out of her nose as she watch him. He spread his arms out as if indicating for her to hug him, then he grinned foolishly "Come here, love"

Diana shook her head firmly, her feet tapped the floor out of irked. "You're fucking drunk, go upstairs and sleep on your bedroom just like how you've been ignoring me for four fucking damn days" she spat.

However in her surprise, Draco unknowingly stood up and grab her arms before sitting down again and pulling her on top of him in the sofa chair. His eyes hooded but she knew it was because he was trolleyed.

The stench of Whiskey and Alcohol makes her stomach churn, she suddenly had the urge to puke. It was weird but she controlled herself from puking.

He straddled her on top of him despite Diana's cussing, then with his hands on her waist he whispered in her ear,

"New Head of The Magical Law Enforcement Squad, can you believe it? Can't wait til my girlfriend hears the news, she'll be completely ciced!" Draco chuckled, his voice was high pitch, under the influence of the alcohol intake.

How many shots did he take? Moreover, how many bottles did he exactly consume?

Diana groaned loudly then removed his slytherin scarf around his neck then struggled to slip him out of his black suit all while sitting on top of him in the sofa chair. She threw his clothes on the floor, piling it up until he's left in his white dress shirt.

“Your girlfriend is extremely bummed out, she's miffed by your attitude” Diana bellowed as her hands roughly unbuttoned his dress shirt.

Draco was furrowing his eyebrows, his face was scrunched up yet a silly giggle left his mouth causing Diana to stare at him with disdain.

“Yet despite your tosh she's still attending you, Good Grace, You should be more nicer and less possesive” she was practically shooting daggers on him with her eyes.

After she was done unbuttoning his white dress shirt, she whip her wand out and flicked it, soon enough a jumper came in her hand.

“Why is girlfriend mad at me? Diana, why's she mad at me? I should be mad at her” He queried, his hand reaching for her face then he cupped it. His silver grey eyes illuminated. “She allowed a tosser to hold her hand, she was too attending, too caring for other people for my liking”

Diana gritted her teeth, then she completely slipped his muscular arms from the sleeves of his white dress shirt. “She wasn't too caring nor too attending, it just happens she knows how that tosser felt, because she too―” Diana gulped “Lost the person she loves”

She wished when Draco woke up, he'd remember everything she said and everything that happened. Because a smile finally left her lips, she was dying to talk to him, dying to attend him.

Draco remained silent, instead he was looking at her, almost ― bewildered, she wonder if he was actually boozed up.

Her eyes trailed lower from his eyes to his lips and to his jaw until it met his neck ― she froze, completely froze in her spot, her mouth went ajar, her heart stopped.

There was circle marks on Draco's neck, four medium sizes purple marks, with red lipstick stain.

No.

She immediately got off of him, her heart was clenching with brokenness, her eyes swelled up with tears and she was glaring at him with disappointment. “Seriously, Draco?” her voice was breaking already.

But Draco was sleeping, he was drunk.

Red lipstick, she'd be a fool not to know who it came from. Her knees sunk on the cold floor and she sobbed loudly, tears rushing down her face. “Astoria? Out of all people? Her?” Then she looked up at him from the floor, she felt a lump on her throat. “Still her? Since fourth year, Draco, come on. Why?”

But she didn't get any response.

She wanted to puke.

She wanted to run away.

The clock stopped ticking.

Everything was crashing down.

She had never felt this pain before, it's as if she had lost someone to death, that same feeling creeped into her heart.

She snifled, then with every strength she took, she stood from her feet, grabbed a pair of uggs and coat that was placed on the racks by the door.

She slipped it on, crying as she did.

She went in front of Draco again, and with anger, she picked up his clothes that were pilled on the floor then threw it at his face agressively. He didn't woke up and Diana found herself breaking apart.

She slap a hand over her mouth, and took a few step backwards. Her world was crumbling down, her head throbbed so bad, she can't stay here. She can't handle seeing him, No.

She needs space. And she can't have space when he's around.

He just broke her trust, her confidence and the love they created.

Her eyes darted to the marks on his neck again, they were hickeys. He was kissing someone while she was concern about him. A small sob escape her mouth and her chest was tightening, her shoulders heaving.

“I hope you're completely satisfied with yourself, Malfoy” she stated, then she went to the dining room, to the table where she had gather and placed the Stomped Blue Morning Glories he was suppose to give her four days ago, she took it then went back to the living room, in front of Draco.

All rational thoughts left her mind, she didn't know what she was doing, all she know is that ― her trust is now broken and her dragons, her fucking dragons has shred into pieces like they were before.

Whilst staring at Draco who's completely blatted in the sofa chair, Diana threw the Bouquet of Blue Morning Glories in the flames, she heard it crackled and roared loudly than it ever had.

She was so happy when he brought her flowers, even when it was stomped on, by him personally, she still took it, because just like the dragon necklace he gave ― it was Symbolism of Love, but now ― she's destroying it, because he destroyed it first.

“I hate you” she seethed. “How can I be so blind? Of course!” she exclaimed to herself “Of course you'd take vengeance, you have a thick skull and you'd like to be fair” Tears cotinously streamed down to her cheeks.

“But ― seriously, you'll go as far as you can just because you're angry?” Pure pain was in her voice.

Before she could even continue with her words, she saw the fire grew bigger, shifting into the colour green.

No.

No.

No.

No.

After the flames had died down, stood in the fireplace was Theodore.

“I bought you, your soup Diana!” He beamed holding a plastic bag in the air as he stepped out of the fireplace, however his mirthful attitude change when he saw her condition, then he saw Draco.

“What ― what happened?”

Diana couldn't answer, she was breaking down in front of him. She wants to seek solace, comfort, however, she's not the kind of person who's good with asking help.

And so she did what she think was right.

She took a deep breath and soon enough, the air was grey and it was twisting, her mind boggled and fazed, she can feel her feet lifting from the floor and soon enough ―

she had apparated to her family's gravestone.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

18.7K 357 43
He's a regrettably barbarous, pureblood, Slytherin heir; 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲, unavailable, and that's the way he'd prefer it to remain. Draco Mal...
548K 15.7K 40
COMPLETED!!! :)) Hope you enjoy reading my story xx! This hasn't been completely edited, so I apologise for any mistakes. "Out of the way, Granger."...
227K 5.8K 34
Breathing out, Hermione took his hand and said, "Valet in lucem." Draco wrinkled his nose, looking up at her confused. "Was that an insult?" Hermione...
548K 9.1K 48
"You want to know what I taste like?" I say, leaving my mouth slightly open. I can feel Malfoy's breath on my lips. He doesn't answer, but his breath...