𝐌𝐒𝐧𝐑𝐨 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬

By minhoxtmr

Just some Minho Imaginesッ all of them are long and descriptive More

Only Mine
Weird Desire
I'm Glad You Did It
Enemies To Lovers

Bad Girl

801 17 11
By minhoxtmr

WARNING: SMUT

Y/N's POV:

After a whole day of running into this shucked-up Maze, I headed to the Map-room so I could quickly draw the route I took today, right before I went straight into my room to grab some new clothes to change on after I'll take a shower.

Unfortunately for me, I was sharing my room with the most annoying and inappropriate guy from all around the Glade, who is also my boss: Minho.

We've been hating each other since I got here, which means for almost a year and if you wonder why I stay in the same chamber with him, then it's easy: there was no other room with a free bed besides his when I came, so I didn't have any other choice but to listen to Alby and do what he told me to.

Of course, I've been cursing my days every second of my life since then.

Minho was fucking irritating and rude.

He'd just start making nasty and uncomfortable jokes about me and even if I didn't let it be obvious, they were making me insanely angry.

I did it only because I didn't want to turn him on more about it. He enjoys it when he does that to me. When he sees how angry or annoyed I get. He's such an asshole and he didn't change at all in a freaking year.

And gladly, I run alone. This is the best thing that could ever happen to me in this place.

In the Maze, I can get rid of all these boys who are staring and smirking at me every time I look at them. I can just be me with myself. Alone.

Even before was good, because I wasn't running with Minho, but with a boy who got stung just in front of my eyes.

I still didn't forget that day.

But after the incident, our shucking Keeper decided that he doesn't risk any other Runner's life on running with me so I was left without a partner.

He hoped, indeed, that I'll just get stung as well but that never happened. I'm stronger than they think.

Our lives inside these walls is pretty much the same: arguing, fighting, making dirty pranks to each other, getting angry, screams and insults every day and I can make a whole list only by enumerating all the things that are happening between us.

And we're still roommates.

But the good part is that he's mostly leaving me alone, only flirting from time to time.

Of course, he sometimes touches me: he wraps his arms around my waist, brings his face to my neck, or he slaps my butt because he knows this drives me mad, and I end up doing the same to him.

In the past two weeks, I've been expecting an unusual thing to happen to me. His comeback prank to what I've done to him fourteen days ago.

I covered him all in glitter when he once entered our room.

I sent the Creators a note into the Box asking for that because I needed to do something different for what he did to me last time.

*Flashback to 'last time'*

Minho's POV:

I had to take revenge after what Y/N did to me. And I knew it had to be embarrassing, just like she made me feel that day.

I decided to write some nasty stuff about her on a cardboard, which of course I knew was fake because, after all, she's my roommate.

Later, I slid it into the paper scroll from the kitchen while there was no one inside so someone could find and read it loud for everyone to hear during dinner.

I was sitting down at a table with the other Runners- without her of course- and some other shanks from around.

"Hey, go bring me some paper!" I ordered the shuck-face from next to me.

I did it on purpose because I knew he had a problem with Y/N and he will definitely read those things aloud so he could make her feel bad.

Others disrespect her too because they consider her inferior, not that they wouldn't want to fuck her but this is the second part, and it's kinda easy for me to prepare pranks as I can use their help every time.

Obviously, they're just mad that they can't have her in their beds- or hammocks, whatever.

However, she's got a hot body that everyone wants to touch. I like the fact that I can slap her butt because I know it annoys her and I can also feel her ass cheek for at least one second on my hand.

He got up and went towards the counter.

Y/N's POV:

It was dinner time so everyone was gathered into the kitchen, eating and having normal conversations with each other.

I was sitting down with Zart, Newt, and Winston who were, honestly, the only guys I was actually getting along with.

Others hate me. I don't know why but they just do.

I don't care about that honestly. As long as they keep their hands away, I'm happy so I'm not really taking to heart what they say about me.

But a guy who called for our attention made me turn my head towards him.

He was half laughing and half smirking while he was about to read something from an unknown cardboard.

"I really don't know what this is but it seems like we'll all find out some pretty information," he laughed. "So, here it writes this, " He cleared his throat. "I don't know if you're gonna read it or not, but whatever it is, the person who finds this must read aloud so everyone can hear the truth about someone." he said.

I left the fork carefully on the plate and I crossed my arms so I could pay more attention to this scene. I've been already building an idea about what this was.

"We all know what a beauty our girl is, and because of that, she must be sucked a lot of dick before." he continued.

My mouth dropped to the floor while my eyes widened in a way I never thought they could as I heard these words, feeling everyone's eyes on me.

I was raged and all I could do was to glance in Minho's direction with my jaw clenched because I knew this was his hand. He smirked proudly at me.

This made me even angrier.

"We all know what an easy target she is. We can all play with her in every way we want, make her obey and kneel in front of us because she won't oppose for anything," he finished reading, grinning. "Someone must be talking from experience," he spoke again, smirking at me. "If you're so good, as this person says, then I shall have you too. I'm sure we-" he began but he couldn't finish as I started to talk over him.

"Oh, that's enough!" I almost yelled, hitting the table with my hands before I got up to go towards him.

I grabbed the cardboard from his hands.

"You can fuck off," I grimaced at him disgusted before I looked down at the thing from my fingers, noticing no name at the end. "And I don't need any signature to figure out what pussy said those fucking lies about me!" I added, looking straight at Minho who's face turned from pride to anger.

He swiftly stood up and came in my direction, pushing me against the counter while one of his hands wrapped around my neck, forcing me to look at him, as the other one gripped my waist to stop me from leaving.

"Perhaps I heard it wrong. You just called me a pussy?" he spoke sternly through gritted teeth, his voice making this sentence sound like a threat.

"That's what I did, moron," I scoffed. He just looked angrily at me and I could feel his hands tightening their grips. "You're just the proof that boys can live without a brain." I added, looking him straight in the eyes.

He came closer to my face.

"Listen here, slut," he whispered, loud enough only for me to hear. I took a deep breath so I'll stop myself from punching him, because he knows how much I hate when he calls me like that. "I can put you to suck my dick right here, in front of everyone, just to make them see that I'm right. Or I can fuck you on this counter without any disobeying coming out from you and then I will, again, show them that you really are an easy target. You truly want me to do that? Because I can. And you know it. After this, everyone will just want to use you," he said while a smirk was plastered on his face. "Are you sure you want that? Or will you shut your mouth and never insult me like that again?" he murmured into my ear.

I hate when he does this- threatening me with the fact that he'll do things to me only to show the others that they can use me too. And I have to shut up because I know he can easily do that since, obviously, I don't have half his strength.

He kept looking at me with his annoying smirk and I knew he was waiting for me to say something more.

I just shook my head and got away from him, quickly grabbing the cardboard from next to me so I could set it on fire later, and urgently headed to the exit.

Everyone was looking at me and, at that moment, I was extremely enraged and embarrassed.

I ran to the Homestead and went up into my room, placing myself on the edge of the bed while breathing heavily, but not because I ran all the way here, but because of Minho's words and exasperating attitude.

*End of flashback*

It took him a whole week to get rid of the glitter from his skin and wash it from his clothes and hair.

It was funny to see him shining in the sun and I couldn't control myself every time I saw him in these days. I had to laugh, thing that made him even angrier. I liked it.

These past weeks have been a burden though. I've been so cautious when I was entering into a room so nothing from above could fall and cover me in a nasty thing, when I was sitting down on something so no water bomb could be placed on it (it happened before to both me and him) and I was also with my eyes on my clothes so he won't steal anything from me.

And now, I was in the bathroom, taking a shower while the water dripping on my body was feeling heavenly after I ran the whole day among these giant walls.

Something I truly hated was the fact that I didn't trust completely anyone.

This means that I didn't ever have a boyfriend and that I'm still a virgin, thing that was making me a bit angry and also freaking horny.

But I'll be honest now. I have a crush on someone. On someone I'd better die than be together with.

You guessed. Minho.

Even if he's such a dick, he's still fucking hot.

This is the disadvantage of staying around him. His presence turns me on badly and I won't even talk about his smirk or when his hands are on my body.

I know it's bad. I know.

But I can't control it. Since I cannot have him, I'm trying to pleasure myself by my own which isn't quite going well. My fingers never make me finish and it's a shucking burden.

The wrong decision I know I made was to do it during the night while I was still in the same room with Minho. I still don't know why I did it.

Even if I thought that he's probably asleep, I'm not counting on that. He must have noticed me at least once since I started to do that, even though I never moaned so nobody could accidentally hear.

But who cares? If he didn't say anything about it yet then everything's great.

The best place I can give myself pleasure is the bathroom since no one is coming in while I'm there. This is a rule Alby decided to add for my safety.

And right now, I started to do it again as I felt that need, but just like before, I didn't get to finish.

*The next day*

I was again into the showers after another day into the Maze and I suddenly heard the door opening which was completely forbidden because I was already in there.

But it quickly slammed back.

I don't know what that person wanted or what it actually took and I started to feel self-conscious about that.

If I have no clothes, I'm going to enter into the ground 'cause I can't walk only wrapped into a towel through these horny shucking boys.

I finished faster and I urgently got out of the shower.

I breathed out in relief.

Everything I had was still there and I rapidly started to get dressed in my black bra and blouse but I also realised that I didn't have the other piece of underwear that I'm sure I took with me.

Or maybe I'm stupid and I didn't? God, now I have to put on a pair of panties when I'll get back into my room. Fuck it!

I ran towards the Homestead, quickly climbing up the stairs, only to find Minho sitting on his bed.

Great.

Minho's POV:

I've been thinking the whole day into the Maze about what prank I should do to Y/N.

It had to be as nasty as hers was.

I spent days trying to get rid of that shucking glitter she covered me in.

This prank has to be the worst she'd ever managed to feel on her skin. She'll regret what she did so bad...

"I'm gonna make her pay for that prank." I told Ben while we were running back to the Glade.

"And what do you have in plan?" he gasped back, looking at me curiously.

"I'm still thinking, but whatever it is, this one must make her regret what she did." I spoke, gazing down.

"You wanna rape her or what?" he queried.

"Oh, please. She'll beg me from her knees to fuck her. I can get her easily." I smirked.

"Are you sure about that? I really think she hates you." he responded, raising his eyebrows.

"Let's be honest now. She probably likes me too. And she's a horny slut. I can see that." I laughed.

"I've never understood why you call her a slut though. You know the best she's not." he frowned.

"Yeah, well, I like how angry she gets when I say that to her. I love the emotions I can get out of her," I replied. "And that's why I fucking want her. And that's why this is my next prank!" I smiled brightly, the best idea just popping into my head.

"You're gonna fuck her as a prank?! Minho, it's against the rules! Even if you're obsessed with her, you don't know if she feels the same. Alby will banish you!" Ben exclaimed.

"Well, it's not actually a true prank but it's mostly because I'm waiting for too long. I like her, she needs someone to fuck her and I need her. I'll get this and I have the perfect plan." I grinned as we passed the opened East door.

I'm going to hide all her underwear so when she'll go to the bathroom for a shower, as she always does, she won't have what to wear underneath her pants so it'll be easier for me to get to her pussy. And I'll also hide all her clothes, just for fun 'cause I wanna see her face.

And then, when she comes into our room, I'm gonna try to see how she actually feels about me.

Y/N'S POV:

"It's taking you an eternity to get out of that bathroom. Don't you think you should do what you have to do faster, slut? Others want to go there." Minho snapped irritated from his seat, looking at me disgusted as I came back from the showers.

That unpleasant word made me feel offended but I tried to stay calm.

"It's empty now, dickhead," I replied, pointing over my shoulder to the door which was still opened. "You can go now 'cause no slut can disturb your perfect silence anymore," I rolled my eyes, heading to my wardrobe. "Can you leave? I wanna change." I added while crossing my arms, turning around to look at him.

"No," he smirked, leaning forward on his thighs. "I'm going to stay here because this is my room as well. If you wanna change, then change."

"In front of you?" I half laughed, half frowned.

"What do you think I'm gonna do?"

"Well, I don't know. Maybe... the thing that everyone from around wants to do to me?" I raised my eyebrows.

He swiftly got up, coming towards me. This determined my legs to walk backwards until I felt the wardrobe's doors behind me, starting to panic as he placed his hands on both sides of my head.

"What if I actually want to? What are you going to do?" he smiled mischievously.

"Tell Alby that you wanna rape me." I raised my eyebrows.

"It's not called rape if you want it too." he smirked.

"Who said I want that?" I frowned.

"You're truly such a dumbhead, did you know that?" he laughed. I watched him confused. "You think I didn't hear you during the night? Trying to pleasure yourself because there was no one else who could do it?"

I blushed.

I have to admit that this was true. I really needed someone to fuck me but that person would just want to profit from me.

And that person is standing right in front of me.

I've been liking him for a while and I honestly want to punch myself for falling into his trap.

This is probably why he was flirting and touching me. So he could make me fall for him and then, when he gets my trust, he suddenly fucks me, then acts like nothing happened after he finishes.

I'm not gonna let it be obvious.

"Are you sure you didn't dream?" I asked back.

"I'm pretty sure you were lightly moaning but you couldn't quite do it well. Just let me prove you how beautiful I can make you scream my name and finish, something that your fingers weren't able to. Then I'm gonna use my tongue.. and then my own digits.. just to make you yell in pleasure because of me." he mostly whispered, his eyes showing his lust.

I blushed harder, looking everywhere but him.

"Look at me when I talk to you!" he suddenly demanded, grabbing my chin so I could glance in his eyes again.

But this made me realise that I was making a mistake by letting him try to seduce me.

I pushed him back.

"You're not gonna get that from me! Ever. Better my fingers than an asshole who just wants to profit from me!" I spat, heading to the door.

While I was climbing down the stairs, I realised that this was Greenie's day.

I wanna do something so I can forget about what just happened. Maybe I can make a new friend.

I went outside with my eyes roaming around the Glade so I could look after a new person.

And then, I spotted Newt talking to some tall, brown-haired guy.

He also seemed handsome from the distance. Maybe because it was an unknown face.

While I was walking towards them, the reality suddenly hit me.

I'm. Not. Wearing. Underwear.

I gladly had on some black sweatpants which didn't show anything suspicious.

I knew that boys are looking at the wrong places but I didn't have what to do about it.

"Hey, Newt!" I said with a smile as I reached them.

"Hi, Y/N. This is the Greenie," he replied, looking from me to him. He truly was good-looking with his brown hair and hazel eyes. "Greenie, this is Y/N. The only girl from around here as I've told you." he added.

I shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you. I think you remembered your name until now, is it?" I spoke back.

"Oh, yeah. I'm Ethan." he replied nervously.

"I'm gonna let you talk then. The bonfire will start soon by the way." Newt uttered as he patted my shoulder before heading away.

I stayed in silence with the Greenie, not knowing what to say.

Not that I could think about something else than Minho's words.

"So..." he suddenly started. I lifted my head to look at him. "How's it to be the only girl?" he continued.

I glanced back down.

"Honestly, terrible." I replied, crossing my arms.

"May I ask why?" he questioned in a low tone, feeling his eyes on me.

"You should understand why. You're a boy after all." I scoffed, looking him in the eyes.

"Have you... have you been like... raped?" he hesitantly queried.

I smiled disapprovingly.

"No. Or at least not yet. Many boys from around make what they want from me pretty obvious but they didn't touch me." I shrugged.

"It must be really hard for you."

I laughed.

"Yeah. Mostly when your boss, who is also your roommate, hates you and is trying to use you." I mumbled, not actually wanting to be heard.

"Wait. You have a roommate? Shouldn't you stay alone?" Ethan exclaimed astonished.

"Yeah... when I came here, Alby didn't want me to sleep outside and the only room which had a free bed was his so... I didn't have what to do. But I got used to it. I guess. I hate my life and sometimes I even wanna get stuck into the Maze on purpose so I can make a Griever my friend... but I don't know. Everyone is just... creepy."

"You're a Runner?"

"Yeah. And I think you know who's my boss. Newt must be mentioned that." I shrugged.

"That guy, Minho?"

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes as I heard Minho's name.

"And you're sleeping in the same room with him?"

"Unfortunately yes."

"Is that him?" he suddenly asked, looking behind me.

"What?" I spoke back, turning around to see what he was talking about.

My face dropped as I saw him coming towards me.

What does he want now?

I sighed.

"I need to talk to you." Minho said through gritted teeth as he looked warningly at Ethan, dragging me away towards the woods.

"What do you want?" I asked annoyed as we stopped at a significant distance, somewhere near the Maze wall, next to a bigger tree.

"I don't think I gave you the permission to talk." he spat back.

I frowned.

"I don't need your-" I began but he cut me off reluctantly, making me panic again.

"Shut up, you fucking bitch!" he ordered as he gripped my waist tightly, pushing me backwards into the tree as he glued his body to mine. "What do you think you're doing, hm? After you just run away from me, you come to the fucking Greenie?"

"That's none of your business." I replied sternly.

He smiled.

"Oh, yes, it is, 'cause you're gonna pay for everything you've done to me. Starting with that idiotic prank of yours." he spoke satisfied.

"And what are you going to do?" I asked bravely.

He smirked brightly while I felt one of his hands going down to my left leg, pulling it up to his waist.

Then, out of nowhere, he started to slide his fingers down to my sweatpants line.

"Wha- What are you doing?" I asked worriedly, watching his eyes.

He didn't reply. Instead, his smirk grew bigger as he leisurely began entering with his digits into my pants.

Before I knew what I was doing, I abruptly grabbed his wrist, remembering about my missing lingerie as I said with a trembling voice: "Wait..."

"Why should I? It's a perfect occasion, don't you think? Since you're not wearing any underwear." he whispered into my ear, making a shiver run down my spine while he took my hand away from his, continuing his way to where he wanted to go.

I couldn't even think about the fact that he was, indeed, behind my missing panties.

My heartbeats increased speed as I felt his fingers getting closer to my core. I wasn't sure about it. I didn't know if I really want it or not.

But I didn't have time to think as he arrived at my clit.

I moaned when he started to work there, encircling it slowly as I gripping his muscular shoulders tightly for support.

My breath became heavy as he kept moving his digits around the place that gives me the biggest pleasure, not being able to think of something else.

My mind could only focus on the pleasure he was making me feel but I couldn't stop the scream that left my throat when he slid two of his fingers inside me.

This couldn't be compared to what I felt while touching myself. This was heavenly.

"How you like that, baby?" he asked mischievously. "I told you that I can make you scream in pleasure. You didn't believe me."

"Minho, please." I breathed out, feeling close to the edge only by hearing him call me that way. I had no idea what I was pleading him for.

He started to speed up pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"Please what?" he asked smugly while he came closer to my face.

Instead of replying, I moaned out loud his name. Hopefully, we were far enough from the opened Glade.

"Yeah, baby... keep moaning like that." he said lowly right before getting his fingers out of me so he could caress my clit in a very fast pace that made all my skin tingle with pleasure and my body tremble in delight.

I started to breathe heavily because of the overwhelming pleasure he was giving me and I couldn't believe how much I was missing out. When I could have this, I just used my own fingers like a stupid that I am.

His digits increased even more speed than I thought it was possible and these movements were sending me into the orgasm I wanted all this time.

"Minho... I..." I barely uttered.

"You're close, are you?" he whispered into my ear.

"M-mhm." was all I could murmur.

His fingers suddenly entered inside me again and he began pumping even faster than before, but just when I was about to meet my climax, he took them out of me, bringing them up to his mouth.

I was shocked.

"No... Minho, no! Please let me finish. Please..." I begged, surrounding his neck with my arms.

He can't do this to me! He can't leave me like this!

"Keep dreaming about that. You don't deserve it after how you ran away from me only to go to the Greenie." he said sternly.

"But-" I began with sad eyes before he interrupted me, taking his lips dangerously close to mine.

"Tell him to make you finish because my fingers won't." he spoke harshly, starting to head away.

At that moment, I was angry. So furious that I even replied with something that I shouldn't have.

"Fine!" I yelled after him. He abruptly stopped and turned around to look at me.

"Just dare and I'll make both of you regret." he warned.

"Good that." I smirked before I sprinted towards the exit of the woods.

I didn't care if he was behind me or if he was trying to catch me. I wanted to go back to Ethan. I wanted to complete Minho's dare and I don't give a fuck about what he's going to do after that.

I spotted the Newbie walking towards the kitchen so I hurried in his direction.

But I began slowing down when I saw Minho almost arriving at him.

Fuck you, Minho! But if you're gonna be with him, you can't come after me into the Homestead. I need underwear urgently.

I changed my route to the place where my room was.

I quickly went to the wardrobe from my chamber, dropping on my knees and searching for a pair of underwear into the lower drawers.

But when I opened them, I felt my heart drop.

Empty.

Even the other places where my clothes should've been were just the same.

"Looking for something?" I heard a voice from behind me.

I looked in that direction, surprising Minho being leaned against the doorframe while smirking at me.

How did he arrive here so quickly? I'm done.

"Where did you take my clothes?" I got up and crossed my arms exasperated.

He got back on both his feet, closing and locking the door behind him.

My heart skipped a beat as I watched him coming closer to me.

Oh, fuck it!

"This is what you get if you're playing with me, slut." he replied coldly, pushing me against the wardrobe.

"Just stop calling me a slut." I mumbled, not looking at him.

"And why not? I think you wanted to prove me something some minutes ago when you were going to the shuck-face, am I right?" he smiled smugly. I didn't reply. "You wanted to make him fuck you just because I didn't let you finish, isn't it?" he added.

"That's none of your business." I spoke through gritted teeth as I watched the floor.

He suddenly wrapped his hand around my neck, forcing me to look at him.

"It is, because his future is in your hands. If you don't tell me, I'm just gonna beat him and I don't think you want that." he said severely.

"You're an asshole! You've always been like this." I whispered.

"Name me an asshole one more time and you'll see what happens." he threatened.

"You're gonna rape me," I laughed. "That have always been your perfect threat everytime I was about to do something you didn't like. But you know what, go ahead and do it! Alby will banish you after it."

"What about your moans and begs? You already forgot about them? You begged me to touch you and now you say that you don't want it?" he uttered amused.

"I've never wanted that." I mumbled.

We both know that I'm just lying.

"Good that. Maybe we should try again, what do you say? So I can prove you how much you want me inside you." he whispered into my ear while both his hands gripped my butt, squeezing it lightly.

I quivered.

"What about the Greenie? What did you tell him so quickly?" I queried with a slight trembling voice.

"What about you? Why were you going to him?" he asked back.

"I asked first." I said seriously.

"And I don't care. Now answer me!" he demanded.

"I wanted to complete your dare because I was really mad at what you've done." I said lowly.

"Because I didn't let you finish?" he smiled.

"Yeah." I murmured.

"Then we should definitely try that again." he started to move his hands on my body.

I unconsciously stopped them.

"You won't profit from me!" I snapped at him.

"I won't do-" he started but I immediately interrupted him.

"Yes, you will! Why would you want to fuck me then? Because you like me? That's the last thing you could ever feel for me. You-" I uttered until he talked over me at his turn.

"Just think before you talk! Why would I want to fuck a hot girl like you? Because you think I hate you? Fuck, no! You're a freaking turning on for me and I've been waiting for this moment a fucking long time!" he confessed.

"But... everything you've done and said to me... I..." I began confused.

"Don't you want to shut up already? I wanna fuck you because you're fucking hot. I want you because I freaking like you and I wanna get inside you because you're turning me on too much and I'm tired of touching myself, imagining your hands on my dick instead of mine. Is it what you wanted to hear?" he spoke sincerely, glancing at me straight in the eyes.

I was more than surprised to hear those words coming from him.

So everything he'd done to me was because he just wanted to hide his feelings? Brilliant idea, Minho!

"This is confusing. I was sure you wanted me to die as soon as possible." I frowned.

"I like annoying you. Just like you love doing it to me. And that thing with the Greenie, I don't know if you wanted to make me jealous or something but trust me. It worked. And listen here," he spoke as he grabbed my chin so I could lock eyes with him. "If he's going to get any closer to you, I'm gonna punch his ugly face. You belong to me and no one else's. Understood?"

"Yes." I nodded slowly.

But why do I have the feeling like this is most likely a trap?

"Now say it. Say it that you want me." he whispered, moving his hands up and down my sides.

I gazed up at his eyes, full of lust and desire before I obeyed his order.

I can't believe I'm doing this. If he's just profiting from me, I'm truly going to punch him.

"I want you." I murmured.

That was all he needed to hear before he slammed his lips into mine, starting to kiss me roughly and hungrily, this movement determining me to wrap my arms around his neck while his hands were still moving on my body.

It felt incredibly good.

He tilted his head to the side so he could reach the sensitive skin from my neck where his lips began kissing and sucking, hard enough to leave visible marks as I moaned, tangling my fingers through his silky hair.

I knew how much he hated when someone was messing his hair, but this time he just seemed to not care which was honestly startling.

I moaned louder when he found my sweet spot, feeling him smile against my skin.

"You're going to moan louder than that when I'll eat that wet pussy of yours," he groaned as he sucked even harder, making my back arch from the pleasure he was causing me. "Talking about that, you don't have any lingerie under these pants," he smirked. I blushed visibly. "We should take these pretty clothes off, now, should we?" he whispered into my ear.

Just when I wanted to respond, some knocks at our door made their way inside the room.

"I hope you're not killing each other in silence there!" Newt yelled from the other side. "Now get your bloody asses out and come to the bonfire!" he added.

"Fuck the bonfire!" Minho mumbled as he started to kiss my neck again, just as brutally as before.

I tried to stifle a moan, but I failed miserably. Hopefully, it wasn't that loud for Newt to hear.

"I'm waiting, slintheads!" my best friend spoke again.

Minho took a deep breath before he unglued his body from mine, walking towards the door and unlocking it, stepping outside but not before giving me a last smirk as he disappeared around the corner.

I remained next to the wardrobe, trying to process what just happened and even what was about to happen.

I quickly realised that my neck should be covered in purple marks so I took a thick strand from my hair to cover them so no one could notice.

Thankfully and luckily for me, it was already getting dark so it will be even harder for the others to see properly my neck, mostly through the hair that covers it.

"You coming?" Newt asked gently from the door and I swiftly turned my head to look at him, nodding slowly in approvement.

While we were walking to where the others were gathered, Newt started to ask questions, just like I knew he would.

"Why was there so quiet? That's not a word that describes the moment when you two are together. Mostly alone." he said, glancing down at me.

"Yeah... I was actually about to yell at him because he took all my clothes as a comeback prank for my last one." I lied.

"That's why the door was locked?" he raised his eyebrows.

"He locked it," I shrugged. "He wasn't inside when I got there. He just wanted to see my face when I realised that I didn't have anything to change on."

"And after that? You were inside for longer." he asked curiously.

"Newt, you're not actually thinking that unusual things happened, right?" I lightly frowned.

"That's exactly what I'm thinking! I mean, you know that everyone wants that from you, including him. Every shank is horny. And even if you think that he hates you, he'd still want to shuck you."

"I don't think-" I couldn't finish my sentence as Newt abruptly grabbed my arm, pulling the hair which was supposed to protect my neck from being seen away.

"He didn't want to, huh? Then how do you explain this?" he asked incredulously.

"Fine! He wanted to. So what? Not only boys are horny." I crossed my arms irritated, looking everywhere but him.

"And when I thought you hate each other. It's exactly the opposite." he grinned.

"Look, I don't know if he only wants to use me or if he actually feels something for me. I just want it from him." I whispered my last sentence.

"I don't want him to hurt you. That's all." he uttered lowly.

"Me too." I murmured.

"So it means that if I can't find you anymore and he's not around either, you'll be in your room, probably shucking each other?" he laughed. "Try not to scream so loud though." he added, winking at me as he started to head by his own towards the other boys.

I smiled to myself.

After the bonfire started, we all parted around, talking and drinking.

I was sitting down on a log, looking at the ground when I felt someone's presence next to me.

I looked in my right and saw Ethan.

Then I remembered what Minho told me.

Well, fuck that! He can't tell me what to do.

"Hey!" he smiled.

"Hi!" I replied.

"I haven't seen you around after you left. Are you alright?" he said.

"Yeah... I had a pretty long chat with Minho." I replied, looking down.

But my eyes widened as I suddenly felt his hand on my right knee.

"What are you doing?" I queried confused.

"I'm not doing anything." he smiled devilishly, sliding his hand upper.

I looked after Minho to be sure that he's not looking at us so he won't come and punch Ethan.

He would get in trouble and I don't really want that.

I threw his hand away.

"That's not a good idea." I said worriedly.

"Why not? No one's looking," he grinned, placing his palm on my thigh again.

My eyes searched again for the black-haired boy but he was still not glancing in my direction.

"Who are you looking for? And why are you so concerned?" Ethan asked from next to me.

"Nothing. But this is not a good idea. I mean, I just met you..." I said unsure.

"But I'm better than the others. And more gentle." he spoke as he moved his hand even upper.

I quickly stood up so he won't touch any further.

"I can't do it! And sorry for hurting your feeling but I do not want this."

By the moment when he followed my movement, I stepped back, having in plan to get back into my room.

"Why not? I don't want to profit from you. I just.. want you." he murmured while he started to come closer to me.

With every new step he made towards me, I was making one backwards.

"Just like everyone else from around," I nodded. "I've heard that before."

"I won't hurt you, I promise." he tried to assure me but that didn't convince me.

"Just stop! I don't..." I couldn't find my words.

"Come on, Y/N, give me a chance to prove you-" he started to say but I didn't want to deal with this conversation anymore so I turned around and I began running towards the Homestead.

I don't think he was coming after me and I felt relieved as I climbed up the stairs to my room, like a giant rock was removed off my shoulders.

What the hell was wrong with Ethan?

I went closer to the window and I could see from the distance the orange light emitted by the fire which was giving the room colourful shadows but I instantly turned around when I heard the door opening behind me.

It was Minho.

How does he always know where I am?

When our eyes met, he locked the door and swiftly walked up to me, raising a hand to put on my cheek.

He was gentle while touching me and the stress about what just happened completely vanished, like Minho could solve all my problems.

"Why did you run like that?" he asked lowly while he was getting his face closer to mine.

I hesitated a bit but, after all, that dick deserves a punch in the face.

"Ethan tried to touch me."

I saw his jaw clenching as he quickly looked towards the window- like he was thinking of flying out through it and stab the Greenie with a piece of shattered glass- and then back to me.

"I'm gonna kill him!" he spoke through gritted teeth.

"Not now." I replied softly as I put my hands on each side of his face and I pulled him closer so our lips could collide.

He can do that later. Now, I need him to finish what he started.

Minho bent down a bit so he could grab my thighs and lift me up, still kissing hungrily and desperately, both of us wanting this to go further.

He started to move towards his bed where he gently placed me on while his digits went to my pants, quickly removing them from me.

I was thoroughly exposed in front of him because I still wasn't wearing underwear.

His gaze was so intense, like he was admiring a masterpiece. This thought gave me some confidence as I widened my legs more for his better view.

I needed more.

He only blinked once before attaching his lips to my pussy, his tongue fondling my clit with fast movements that made me grab a fist of his hair while my other hand gripped the sheets.

A load moan escaped my lips when he inserted first one finger, and after a few pumps, he added another one, overwhelming me with intense pleasure which caused me to curl my toes and arch my back.

I pushed my hips towards his face in attempt of getting more and like he knew what I wanted, his tongue began moving even faster. That was everything I needed- the harmony between his fingers and tongue was so hard to take that it sent me over the edge into my desired orgasm, my body shaking as pleasure was running through my veins in powerful waves.

He sucked my clit after I was finished and that determined my skin to tingle in delight. I felt sort of high- understandable since Minho's tongue is literally heavenly.

Minho came up so he could undress me completely as he was soon naked too, going down to my breasts. He sucked my nipples softly, nibbling them as I pushed my nails into his muscular back since another shot of pleasure spread through my body.

"You're so beautiful." he breathed out against my skin.

All I could do was moan with a stupid smile plastered on my face because there was absolutely no thought inside my head besides him.

Minho suddenly got on his knees in front of me as he positioned his generous dick at my entrance, raising his eyes to me like he was asking for permission but no words were needed in this case.

He started to slowly push inside me, the pressure and pain making me wince and squeeze my eyes shut.

The pain was quite unbearable and it wasn't really like I expected- it was worse- but I was glad that, after Minho was all inside, he gave me time to accommodate while his big, muscular body covered mine.

He began kissing me so he could make me forget a bit about the pain as he began getting out leisurely. I groaned in pain.

"You're doing great." Minho whispered against my lips.

Like a response, I grimaced because a surge of ache formed between my legs.

I don't agree with that.

But soon, the torture turned into enormous pleasure as the groans turned into moans of delight.

Minho was moving slowly at first, but each push he made inside me was followed quicker and quicker by the next one, transmitting waves of pure pleasure through my veins.

He started to kiss my neck while he was moving in and out of me, our moans intensifying by every second as we were both close to our orgasms.

Suddenly, Minho got on his knees and he spread my legs to the maximum limit so he could have enough space as he began moving even faster. The view of him pushing into me with his head thrown back and perfect body was all I needed to be sent again close to the edge. I was pushed over it by his thumb which started to caress my clit fast enough to make me arch my back and let out a loud moan as I was embraced by an immense pleasure, with all my body shaking again.

Minho soon joined my orgasm as he collapsed over me, his face being hidden in the crook of my neck. I put my hands on his back while we were both breathing heavily.

"God... That was fucking amazing!" Minho said, exhaustion filling his tone as he put his forehead on mine.

"Agreed."

"You're officially mine." he smirked against my lips.

"No one said that." I laughed.

"Well, I made you mine and you made me yours so..."

"So what?"

"So all the pranks are worth it." Minho smiled proudly.

"Oh, yeah. Where did you put all my clothes?" I questioned curiously.

"In Newt's bedroom, under his bed. I knew you would never look there." he giggled as my eyebrows rose in amazement.

"Alright. That's actually smart." I admitted.

"Like my girl." Minho spoke as he kissed my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 3.4K 43
The Maze Runner: Imagines and Preferences [Completed - Requests are CLOSED] ** currently being edited **
11K 115 31
Just some maze runner Imagines :)
266K 9.5K 40
Aurora knew she recognised the Glade, and she was fucking determined to find out why. HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in kihonglee #1 in minhoxoc #1 in minhof...
214K 5.9K 73
Surviving and being a helpful member of what they thought was the only group left in the Scorch, she knocks out everything that's in their way with o...