π•Šπ•¦π•Ÿ π•Šπ•‘π•šπ•£π•šπ•₯: π•Šπ• π•œπ•œ...

By angelicMichiko

Soul is a 15 year old girl, who discovers that she is a "Sun Spirit" after her sister, Yue's death. She doesn... More

Information on Soul
Chapter 1- The Waterbending Master
Chapter 2- The Siege of the North: Part 1
Chapter 3- The Siege of the North: Part 2
Chapter 4- The Avatar State
Chapter 5- The Cave of Two Lovers
Chapter 6- Return to Omashu
Chapter 7- The Swamp
Chapter 8- The Blind Bandit
Chapter 9- The Chase
Chapter 10- The Library
Chapter 11- The Desert
Chapter 12- The Serpent's Pass
Chapter 13- The Drill
Chapter 14- City Of Walls And Secrets
Chapter 15- The Tales of Soul
Chapter 16- Lake Laogai
Chapter 17- The Earth King
Chapter 18- The Guru/ The Crossroads of Destiny
Chapter 19- The Awakening
Chapter 20- The Headband
Chapter 21- Sokka's Master
Chapter 22- Metal Man/The Avatar And The Firelord
Chapter 23- The Runaway
Chapter 24- The Puppetmaster
Chapter 25- Nightmare And Daydreams
Chapter 26- The Day Of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion
Chapter 27- The Day Of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse
Chapter 28- The Western Air Temple
Chapter 29- The Firebending Masters
Chapter 30- The Boiling Rock, Part 1
Chapter 31- The Boiling Rock, Part 2
Chapter 32- The Southern Raiders
Chapter 33- The Ember Island Players
Chapter 34- Sozin's Comet, Part 1: The Phoenix King
Chapter 35- Sozin's Comet, Part 2: The Old Masters
Chapter 36- Sozin's Comet, Part 3: Into The Inferno

Chapter 37- Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang

2.9K 65 149
By angelicMichiko

Another airship had passed by. I thought for a second before deciding to jump onto it.

I quickly got inside the airship and ran to the control room.

I knocked on the control room door waiting for someone to come out.

I knocked again, no response. I became impatient and kicked down the metal door.

"Heyo," I called out. "Why didn't you open the door?"

"Who are ah-" the guard yelled as I grabbed him and threw him out the window.

I grabbed the loudspeaker. "Hey, this is the captain's daughter speaking, I can't find my daddy can everyone look in the break room for him, for me please."

I looked at the camera and saw that everyone had did as I said.

"Goodbye." I said, pulling the lever and letting everyone fly out the ship.

I turned the ship around. "Here I come baby."

I broke the lever and climbed up the airship. I looked over and saw Toph dangling on the edge with Sokka trying to pull her up.

The airships slammed together as Sokka and Toph jumped on mine.

"How did that happen did boomerang come back?" Toph asked.

"No, Soul, did."

"Hi," I ran over to my boyfriend and kissed him. "What happened to you?"

"I think I broke my leg." He responds.

I picked Sokka up and brought him inside the airship.

I looked out the window to see a ball of air, surrounded by all the elements.

"Aang!" I gasped. "We gotta go."

I took the wheel and jetted towards Aang.

We finally made it and had some time to watch the fight. We walked down to Aang.

"You did it!" Sokka cheered. "You should've seen yourself! It was amazing! You were all like." Sokka began punching the air and making fake explosion sounds. "And the Firelord was all like." He began making chocking and groaning noises.

I walked over to Ozai as he was leaned up against a rock. "So, did you, you know, finish the job?"

"I'm still alive." Ozai snarked and made eye contact with me.

I've been waiting for this one. "Hey, I'm Soul, Princess of the Northern Water tribe, you know we-"

Sokka hopped over to me and pulled me away from Ozai.

Aang began to speak. "I learned their was another way to defeat him and restore balance. I took his bending away."

"Wow, who taught you that?" Toph asked.

"A giant lion turtle." Aang responded.

"You have the craziest adventures when you disappear."

"Aang, you've gotta teach me. Oh, wait, I know."
I placed my hand on Sokka's forehead. "I took your bending away Sokka."

"Haha, so funny," he said and walked over to Ozai. "Well, look at you, buster. Now that your firebending is gone, I guess we should call you the loser lord."

"I am the Phoniex King." He growled at Sokka.

"Hey, Mr. Ozai you're hot and all but don't talk to my boyfriend like that." I said kicking him in the face.

He groaned then passed out.

"Oh, sorry didn't mean to offend you," Toph snarked. "Phoenix King of getting his butt whooped."

The next morning they had freed all the prisoners, from the invasion.

"Dad." Katara and Sokka gasped, running over to their father.

I smiled at them. "I miss my dad." I muttered.

"Well he's right here."

I gasped and turned around. "Dad?"

"Honey," he said hugging me. "I missed you so much."

I cried into his chest. "I missed you too."

"I'm so proud of you Soul." I looked up at my father. "Leaving your home after your sister death to help the Avatar win the war. I'm the proudest father in the world."

I stared to cry again. "I love you dad."

"I love you too."

"I want you to meet somebody." I said, pulling him over to Sokka, Katara and Hakoda.

"Dad, this is Sokka my boyfriend." I said wrapping my arm around Sokka's waist.

"Nice to see you again, Sokka." My father said.

"You too, Chief Arnook."

"Treating my daughter well? She's not pregnant is she?"

"Dad!" I yelled.

He laughed, then noticed Hakoda. "Chief Arnook of the Northern Water Tribe, nice to meet you." He shook Hakoda's hand.

"Sokka and Katara father. Chief of the Southern Water Tribe." Hakoda said.

"I like you already." My father said as him and Hakoda walked off having their own conversation.

"Well that went well." I smiled.

Everyone soon gathered in the Fire Nation Capital City for Zuko's coronation.

We cheered when Zuko came out. "Please, the real hero is the Avatar."

On cue Aang came out as we cheered once again.

"Today, this war is finally over! I promised my uncle that I would restore the honor of the Fire Nation and I will. The road ahead of us is challenging. A hundred years of fighting had left the world scared and divided. But with the Avatar's help we can get it back on the right path, and begin a new era of love and peace."

I looked over at Sokka as he kissed my forehead.

Zuko got on his knees as the he was crowned the Firelord.

A couple weeks later I had gone back to the Northern Water Tribe with Sokka, my father had decided to wait until I was ready to be crowned the Queen of the Tribe.

Sokka and I decided that we would stay in the North for a couple of months than relocate to the South to help rebuild the tribe.

Weeks later the gaang, Suki, Mai, and I rejoined to have some tea at Iroh's tea shop.

We were all dressed in our best Earth Kingdom outfits.

Zuko was handing out tea, Iroh was playing music, and Suki and I were playing Pai Sho as Katara watched.

"Zuko, stop moving!" Sokka scolded. "I'm trying to capture the moment. I wanted to do a painting so we'd always remember the good times together."

"That's very thoughtful of you, Sokka," Katara walked over to her brother. "Wait, why did you give me Momo's ears?"

"Those are your hair loopies."

We all walked over to the painting.

"At least you don't look like a porcupine." Zuko says. "My hair is not that spiky."

"I look like a man." Mai says.

"And why did you paint me firebending?" Suki adds.

"Sokka, where are my clothes?" I asked.

Sokka blushed. "About that."

Momo starts to chitter. "Oh, you think you could do a better job, Momo?"

"Hey," Iroh says. "My belly is not that big anymore. I've really trimmed down."

"Well, I think you all look perfect!" Toph said as we all laughed.

I sat on Sokka lap as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He said connecting our lips together. "So, how about those babies?"

NOOOOOO! It's over y'all, I'm legit sobbing no joke. Thank you everyone who has commented, voted, and even read this book. I started this book in late October and I just finished this January, I am legit in tears I can't believe I finished this, this is so sad. I hope you guys enjoyed this book as much as I did. Thank you❤️❤️❤️

I'm starting a Zuko x Oc series btw, I've legit been stuck on some names so let me know which y'all like.

Niyla
Kya
Nico.
Kyi
Amiya 
Fara  
Akira
Akiya

I really like Nico, Amiya and Fara. But if you have any suggestions let me know!
I might do Fara for another series tho...😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 576 20
ᡃ αΆ»α΅˜α΅α΅’ Λ£ Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "π™ΊπšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš 𝚊 πšœπšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπš..πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ?" 𝙸 πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πšŽπš 𝚊𝚝 π™Έπš›πš˜πš‘ πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πšŽπš. βžͺ A story about a y...
66.3K 1.3K 14
When Zuko falls ill with a deadly spirit fever Katara learns her healing abilities are the only remedy for his illness. While spending time together...
5.8K 169 42
Candle is a special girl. She is the most recent incarnation of the Avatar. Now this hasn't happened for decades. In 2015 she is working on trying to...