Jeff the Killer (love story)

By Creapypastastories

Who am I? My names Shinna, that girl that really doesn't matter to anyone. At school, at home, anywhere reall... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chaster 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
~ A/N ~
~UPDATE MUST READ~
SEQUELS OUT !!!!
A/N

Chapter 4

1.3K 51 3
By Creapypastastories

Shinna gets to school but instead of walking through the front door she turns around and walks to the park.

"Damn why did I have that kind of dream this sucks I don't think jeff would ever try to kill me. Or would he ? Oh well I need to get some shit off my mind or maybe walk in the woods to find jeff or Ben either ones fine I just gadda get to understand what this dream was about.

(Bens POV)

Why she push me off the bed like that? I know I woke her up and all but it was time to go to school so I thought I was doing her a favor. Well I should talk to her after school to see why she was crying this morning she didn't think I saw her but I did.

Shinna: *yelling* BEN !! ARE YOU OUT HERE JEFF UMM BEN SOMEONE ANSWER ME

Ben: chill im right here

Shinna: good we need to talk

Ben: really yea I was gonna talk to you after school. Besides why aren't you in school ?

Shinna: I felt weird didn't wanna go needed to talk to you about the dream I had.

Ben: ok go on

"Shinna tells Ben her dream and Ben jaw drop"

Ben: what the hell Jeff wouldn't do that he likes you too much and did you see the guy.

Shinna: no you woke me up

Ben: damn did you tell Jeff

Shinna: no not yet

Jeff: tell me what ? I herd everything shinna you should know I wouldn't ever do that to you.

Shinna: ok *looks down at the ground*

Jeff: wanna meet everybody at the mansion?

Ben: I don't know about that Jeff won't everybody try to kill her

Jeff: nah

Sorry its kinda short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 49 19
Slenderman had a hidden secret that only his brothers knew- he had a daughter. They all loved her but never told the other Creepypastas... until her...
29K 1.1K 21
Jeff has always felt the weight of being alone. Even with the other Creepypasta, he was the freak; the outcast. They believed he was demented and ins...
162K 3.3K 82
COLLECTION OF CREEPYPASTA STORIES >> Creepypsta is a collection of horror and paranormal stories Since I can't use my laptop more often... I just p...
46.1K 849 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...