A What Now? A Nightmare X Rea...

By Kitti_alt

HEY there will be cussing in this - you have been warned. This is my first ever Undertale-related thing, and... More

Chapter One, I guess.
Chapter 2: How to Save a Blueberry...?
Chapter 3: Never Went to Swim Class
Chapter 4: Brothers, huh?
Chapter 5: Differences
Chapter 6: I'm Going to Kidnap Senpai~
Chapter 7: Nightmare's Castle
Chapter 8: Lunch With The Bad Sanses
Chapter 9: Selfie
Chapter 10: Unique
Chapter 11: Bite
Chapter 12: Jars
Chapter 13: Talents and Ideas
This is a Message from Author-chan.
Chapter 14: The Forbidden Room
Chapter 15: Smol Bean
Chapter 16: Forever... soon
Chapter 17: Waking Up
Chapter 18: Of My Very Own
Chapter 19: To Protect and To Recall
Thank You
Quick Announcement

Chapter 20: The Epilouge

1.6K 81 39
By Kitti_alt

(Years Later)

The glowing amber trembles and cracks before it dissolves into a bronze dust, which settles around the person curled in the fetal position inside it. He slowly sits up, blinking blearily at the light of dawn.

"Cole." You say his name, drawing his attention to you. His blue eyes meet yours, and light up.

"(Y/N)?"

You smile at your brother, and he leaps forward to where you are sitting, and have been, waiting for him. You embrace him, and he cries into your shirt, telling you how scared he was, how much he missed you, how cold  it was. You hold him patiently, and let him cry his tears.

Finally, he sits up, wiping his tears, and smiles at you. His perfect smile, the smile you'd missed for five long years. He goes to speak, but before he can, a small, yet loud cry comes from behind you.

You instinctively turn, and Nightmare approaches you. Your husband hands you the bundle in his arms, his ring flashing in the light from the rising sun. As you settle the bundle into your arms, the cries coming from it stop. You smile at the bundle, and then at your brother. 

"Onyx," you coo at your daughter. "This is your Uncle Cole."

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 9.1K 49
[I have decided to do what I always wanted 😄😄]:some people put warnings for these so.....CHILD ABUSE IS DISCUSSED You were, thought to be mute and...
138K 2.2K 27
I just want you guys to know that this is my first story on Wattpad, and yes Chara and Frisk are both girls. If you don't like it, then leave. I work...
8K 92 44
Hello! Welcome to this book. I won't really spoil this book really because that would make the book, erm... predictable, and such... I do NOT OWN Wol...
22.4K 736 29
You were an average kid, somewhat having a older mind than most of your classmates. you had always been into the undertale fandom, and even knew almo...