50 shades of duck

By Sadie909

😏😏😏😏😏 More

1 shade of duck
2 shades of duck
4 shades of duck
5 shades of duck

3 shades of duck

28 1 2
By Sadie909

Duck saw the bread. The bread looked hard and stale, just how duck liked it. Stealthily duck swam over to the bread. It sat there on the pavement of the pond. Not a human in sight. The bread looked cold not a dent in it... Duck forgot about his quest. The bread was more important than his hormones. Duck dug into the hard messy delight he lunged for. Duck was satisfied. The bread was the best he'd had since his birth the year before. But that was ducks mistake. He let his guard down. There he saw her... his ex wife daphne. She stood there in au. Duck didn't know what to do...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 71.8K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
2.7M 158K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
186K 14.6K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...