My kryptonian daughter part 2

By hentai-lovin-angel

A once unbreakable bond between father and daughter has now been place on someone else. What's a man to do wh... More

Rough return
Reunion
Despair
Old friends
Story time
Wanderer
Not a chapter (happiest day)
Quality time
The perfect role-model
The child curiosity couldn't kill
The nostalgic pressure
Because apparently this needs to be explained (not a chapter)
Casual bloodbath in the making
The turn tables
Not a chapter

Dairy of a broken dad

1.7K 44 5
By hentai-lovin-angel

('I was gonna wait till my notifications hit 1,000 but then I realized how childish that was.')

Enjoy
________________________________________________________________________

To Moriah

Dad used his purple ring to created a sphere.

(Y/n)- "think of this as one universe. The air molecule represent the hundreds of billions of galaxies. The atoms in the air molecules are the hundreds of billions planets and stars. The protons, electrons, and neutrons in the atoms represent the life that exist on the planets."

He created more of the purple spheres.

(Y/n)- "this would represent the multiverse. The air molecules are the galaxies. The atoms are are planets and stars and so on and so forth."

He then expanded the construct to focus on one single sphere.

(Y/n)- "let's say this is our universe."

He created a construct earth.

(Y/n)- "that's our earth."

He highlighted one part of the earth.

(Y/n)- "that's Gotham."

He used the red ring to surround the purple construct.

(Y/n)- "Trigon cloaked the earth in red. But ultimately failed when Moriah defeated him."

He looks at me and I smile.

(Y/n)- "After a couple of minutes, he came back up and grabbed me and Krypto and sent us to a pocket dimension. We fought for....I don't know, hours maybe. And I managed to escape via white lantern ring."

He put two spheres back up.

(Y/n)- "The consequence for that being I was sent to the wrong universe. One where the earth had just entered the common era.....though I failed to save a planet from extinction."

He looks up at the us.

(Y/n)- "does this universe have a Martian Manhunter?"

Bruce- "yes, it does."

(Y/n)- "what about the attack of the imperium?"

Bruce- "that was before you were even born."

(Y/n)- "yes, it was. Here at least."

I sat down beside him and asked.

Moriah- "what happened after that?"

(Y/n)- "the common era had Vikings colonizing America. I'd met with some of the Vikings. Thinking me a threat, they planned on attacking me. And then I used my ring, which in turned caused them to bow believing I was a Norse god."

Moriah- "and then what?"

Dad sighed and then looked at me.

(Y/n)- "Trigon wasn't too far behind. He destroyed that planet when the Justice Society of America had formed."

Tim- "the what?"

(Y/n)- "they were the original justice league. Fighting in WW2... but once the war ended, the destruction came afterward and I was forced to leave. Each universe I went to.... incinerated, beyond recognition. Each world, each galaxy. Gone! Every version of me! Moriah! The League! The titans! DEAD! They DIED and I couldn't do a GODDAMN THING!"

His started to clench his fists and his red ring started to light up. His eyes changed to a blood red. I put a hand on his fist and she looked at me. His eyes started to changed back to their normal color.

He took off the helmet and placed it on to the table. Krypto flew to his side and laid his head on dad's lap. Dad started petting him.

(Y/n)- "I'm sorry for what happened."

He hugged me and I hugged back.

Moriah- "it's okay. We're fine."

Later to Dina

*Snap*

A noise from the training room caught me attention. I opened the door and saw (Y/n) training with Tim.

Tim- "what?! How?!"

We locked eyes.

Tim- "Dina look at this."

I entered as Tim grab a staff.

Tim- "on my mark. You ready?"

(Y/n)- "just do it."

He smacks him in the face with the staff but (Y/n) had no reaction. Hell the staff itself was what was broken. I checked his face and saw not even a red mark.

Dina- "now that's just cheating."

(Y/n)- "not really. I have to flex for it to work properly."

Dina- "hey you're out of the costume. Is that helmet free from you?"

(Y/n)- "no, there's still a mental link between Nabu and I."

Dina- "oh."

Tim looks at us and says.

Tim- "yeah. I'll be off now. I have a date to go to."

He runs off and leaves the two of us alone. We stare at until he grabs two staffs and a blindfold. He tosses one of them to me and asks.

(Y/n)- "care for a spar?"

I hold it up and say.

Dina- "always."

He smirks and puts the blindfold on. He spins the staff and somehow manages to get into position. I rush him and go for a leg sweep but he guards it. What baffled me was that he only used one hand. I go for a jab but he blocks it again.

Thoughts- 'how is he doing this with one arm?!'

I used the staff to fling myself upward and I caught him with an aerial attack. He side stepped and I landed without even grazing him. To continue the momentum I'd built, I went for everything I could but he blocked all of it. I went for one last overhead swing. But when he blocked it, the staff broke.

Thoughts- 'nows my chance!'

I tried to jab him but somehow he caught it, snatched it from me and tripped me with it. With a deep breath, he took off the blindfold and looked at me with unfulfilled eyes. He reached out to help me up and I took it.

Dina- "when and where did you learn how to do that?"

(Y/n)- "Shaolin monastery. It took me 50 years to learn how to do that."

I smile and stare into those mysterious eyes. Completely dull, almost dead. Bruce has eyes like this but not to this degree. I hugged him, my hands running through the rough and scarred skin on his body. It almost felt like time had slowed down at this very moment. He hugged me back and I could hear his heart, beating at a consistent rate. It was so soothing in fact that I almost found myself falling asleep to it. I looked into those eyes once more and leaned in. He did the same. The distance between us had gotten shorter and shorter until we finally met. It was for a second but then....

Moriah- "dad. Alfred says it's dinner time."

He looks to his daughter and nods. And thanks me for the training and leaves the training room. I chuckled nervously and watched as he left. With a sigh, I cleaned up the place and left as well.

To Moriah

Moriah- "hey dad, I have another question?"

(Y/n)- "that being?"

Moriah- "who was that guy in the suit with the white wings like yours in that one picture?"

He stopped a d chuckled.

(Y/n)- "a ummmm...half brother I suppose you could say. He's also half the reason I have this."

He held his hand out and a translucent blue lance appeared.

Moriah- "cool!!"

(Y/n)- "yes indeed."

It disappears.

(Y/n)- "now how about we go eat?"

Moriah- "ok!"

We both left the bat cave and went up to the manor.

________________________________________________________________________

('I don't have much to say so.....meh.')

*Bonus*

________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere far in space, a skull shaped spaceship blazes past stars and planets in search of one thing. The being on the ship sits on a chair as wires begin connecting to his head and arms.

???- [the destruction of Krypton B has killed off the evolved kryptonians. But one still lives. Only three of them are left in this entire galaxy. Set a course to earth.]

The ship recognizes the order and then heads toward earth.

________________________________________________________________________

Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194 0 13
Y/n Rose Taylor Flack What will happen when you return to your hometown with your daughter after 6 years of leaving? How will you react to seeing yo...
36K 892 16
When a young girl comes by and catches a certain man's eye, what will he do? Will he close up and not let her see the beast that is within him, or w...
1.9K 64 12
What happens when America's daughter cant stand her father? What would she do of she all of a sudden fell into the hands of his opposite? What will s...
157K 3.1K 37
When your parents force you to move away with them you end up going to a different school. As a troubled kid you end up meeting a guy that thinks he...