Unexpected (Hope & Stiles)

By werewolf7745

What if Hope left Mystic Falls, like she intended to when everyone remembered her? And she came to the town... More

Characters
Welcome to Beacon Hills
Awkward
Full Moon
Thunder Beast
Together
SHE SAID WHAT?
Love Bites
Surprise
Three Months
Too Adorable
Gender Reveal and Prom
Family
Another Earth
She's Staying
(A/N)
Taken
Fight
Her Name Is . . .
Sequel

Running

19.3K 477 139
By werewolf7745

"In, out, in, out, in, out," Stiles repeated that while, he flexed his fingers making his claws come out.  Stiles did this in front of baby Nik, making him giggle.

"Can you please keep those away from my baby?" Keelin asked, picking up her son.

"But he likes them so much," Stiles said clicking his claws together making several clicking noises.

It had been two weeks since the full moon, and Stiles had grown accustomed to his new abilities really, Freya, Keelin, and Nik moved to Beacon Hills, purchasing a house and Hope had also moved in with them, so now nobody could give Stiles weird looks for having a complete stranger live in his home.

Hope and Stiles spent everyday together, being around each other helped Stiles have better control of his powers, they learned painfully if they're not around each other for a while Stiles may cause a power outage . . . or seven.

Stiles and Hope avoided the pack when they could only giving them a few cold glimpses in the hall way.Stiles also had been developing his powers, he is now capable of manipulating the weather, faster than the speed of sound, can lift a semi-truck like a beach ball, throw lightning, and the powers of a normal werewolf.  Hope had also showed Stiles how to fight showing him some of the moves Alaric had when she went to the Salvatore school.

"They are still very dangerous to be around a ten month old baby," Keelin said, bouncing the babbling baby.

Stiles rolled his eyes and retracted his claws.  Stiles walked out of their house to see Hope sketching on a chair outside.

"Hey, stranger," Stiles said getting her attention, she looked up smiling at him.

"What are you drawing?" Stiles asked looking over her shoulder to try to get a glimpse of the paper.

Hope hesitantly showed him, what looked like himself surrounded by thunderclouds,"And who is that good looking guy?" Stiles asked sarcastically.

Hope laughed,"I don't know but he suspiciously looks like you."

Stiles smiled at her making Hope her insides flutter.  

Hope never would have thought that she would let herself care about him, because of what had happened in the past.  But this was different no matter how hard she tried she cared very deeply about him, and according to Freya he would live until she died.  Over the weeks she started to see Stiles differently, she started noticing how he would mumble under his breath when he was concentrating, how his hair would change color is it caught the light just right, it made her want to touch his hair to feel the light gliding through it.

Hope felt different with Stiles than when she was with Landon, when she was with the phoenix she felt like their whole relationship was built on the fact that she was trying to keep him safe even though he was immortal and all they did was lie to each other.  But Stiles made Hope laugh in ways Landon never could, Stiles knew Hope in ways Landon never knew.

'Stop thinking that,' Hope silently yelled at herself, she didn't know if Stiles felt the same way about her, he was just her protector and nothing more, she thought sadly.

"Hey, what's got you down?" Stiles asked looking at the tribrid's sad eyes.

"Nothing," She quickly lied,"Just a little bored."

Stiles knew something was up, so he wracked his brain for something that could cheer her up, and his mind wandered to what he had been doing in his free time since he got his powers.

Stiles smirked,"Okay I'll leave it alone for now.  But tonight I'm taking you out running."

Hope was confused,"What do you mean running?"

"It's a surprise.  Just where something easy to move around in."

Time Skip

Hope is sitting on the front porch waiting for Stiles to come pick her up, she was wearing black leggings with a tank-top and running shoes.

It was dark already, as Stiles' familiar blue jeep pulled up, and Hope smiled seeing Stiles' face.

Hope hopped in the jeep quickly, "So are you going to tell me where we're going now?"

"Downtown beacon hills where the buildings are taller," Stiles replied with a smirk.

"Why do we need tall buildings?" Hope asked a little nervous.

Stiles' smirk grew but he remained silent.

They soon arrived at their destination, and Stiles parked the car next to an old building and they both hopped out.

"What are we doing here Stiles?" Hope asked getting slightly annoyed.

Stiles gave her a look, and before she knew what was happening he grabbed her arms throwing them over his shoulders, and picked up her legs so he was holding her in a piggy-back ride.

"Stiles what are you doing?" Hope said half yelling.

Then he took off running, he jumped up a building letting go of her legs that were now latched around his waist.  His hand caught the latter, holding them both above the ground and he started to climb fast till they reached the top of the building, five stories up.

"Ready?" Stiles asked her with a smile.

"For what?"

"To run."

Hope hesitated for a moment,"Okay."

Stiles took off running,"Keep your arms around me, Okay?"

"Okay."

Stiles didn't go very fast but the wind still whipped around them both, Hope realized that they were approaching the edge of the building.

"Stiles?" She said worry in her voice.

Stiles only smiled as they got closer to the edge, when he finally reached it he jumped making Hope let out a scream as they sailed through the air.  And they finally landed on the building next door.

"You all right?" Stiles asked panting slightly.

"Do you do that all the time?" Hope asked, breathing deeply, calming her racing heart.

"Yeah sometimes," Stiles said laughing.

"How fast can you go?" Hope asked cautiously.

As an Answer Stiles took off running, channeling some lightning to make him go about eighty miles an hour.

Time Skip

After two hours of running and jumping across buildings, they both sat against a wall in an alley catching their breath, while laughing.

"That was fun," Hope said finally.

"Yeah maybe I'll take you more often," Stiles said standing up and offering his hand to Hope, to help her up.

Hope took his hand, and he hoisted her up.  When she stood up straight, she noticed how close they were, she could feel the warmth radiating from his body.

Stiles inhaled the scent of Hope, her hair smelling a bit like coconut and strawberries from the shampoo she uses.  Stiles looked into her light blue eyes admiring the beauty of them.  He saw how even in the dark her eyes seemed to glow.

Neither one of them know who started it, but there lips crashed together.  Hope brought her hands to Stiles' head, tugging on his hair feeling the softness of it, like she's been wanting too for awhile.

They backed up against the brick wall, Hope moaned loving the taste of Stiles' lips.  Stiles' hands went down her body and to her legs, grabbing them and lifting them up so they could kiss without having him having to bend so low.  Hope wrapped her legs around Stiles' waist, wanting him to be closer to her.

Stiles nipped at her bottom lip drawing another moan from her, as she opened her mouth to him.  And their tongues clashed, struggling for dominance.  The struggle ended with Hope pushing her tongue into Stiles mouth, feeling his teeth and lips.

Stiles moaned as he held her against the wall, he moved one of his hands against the wall bracing himself against the wall, his other hand went around Hope's leg and to her bottom so he can keep her balanced.  Hope moaned again as she felt his hands move, her own traveling up his shirt to feel the hard muscle underneath the fabric.

Hope bit down on his lip drawing some blood and making him growl, sending shivers down her spine.  Stiles' hand braced against the wall beside her head, went through the brick crumbling it beneath his grasp.

Hope felt a small current of electricity travel from his lips to hers, making her shudder.  Stiles was about to pull away afraid that he hurt Hope, but Hope not having it grabbed his head in her strong hands forcing him to keep their lips together.

Their kiss started to slow down, no longer desperate for each others touch.  The kiss finally ended with a few small pecks for good measure.  Stiles leaned his forehead against Hope's, as they both caught their breath.  

Stiles slowly set Hope down on the ground, and they looked at each other for several moments, in comfortable silence.

"Your a good kisser," Hope said finally.

Stiles laughed,"Your not so bad yourself."

Stiles took her hand and looked at her with a serious expression,"Hope, what does this mean?"

Hope looked down at their intertwined hands, and she felt the back of his hand with her thumb before looking back up to him,"I don't know yet, but I wanna figure it out . . . with you."

When Hope finished talking Stiles smiled, bending down and gave her a peck on the lips,"I'd like to do that to."

They walked back to the jeep hand in hand, they pulled up to Hope's house and after a long kiss good bye, she stepped out of the car, and started walking toward the front porch but half way there, she turned and ran back to the car where Stiles had his window open.

"One last kiss," Hope offered.

Stiles smiled, Hope leaned forward and their lips met, Stiles' hand buried itself in her hair.  Hope hummed causing both of their lips to vibrate.

They separated and Hope resumed her walk into the house, with a smile on her face.  When she closed the front door she leaned her back against it, her smile widening.  Hope brought her hand to her lips, still buzzing from Stiles' kiss.  And Hope's eyes unknowingly flashed yellow.

Stiles now laid in his bed thinking about Hope.  A smile grew on his face and his eyes turned blue remembering the adrenaline of the kiss.

(A/N) IT FINALLY HAPPENED WOO HOOOO.  What do you think the flashing eyes were about?  Please comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 13.1K 46
' A shot in the dark A past lost in space Where do I start? The past and the chase You hunted me down Like a wolf, a predator I felt like a deer in t...
63.6K 2.3K 25
Stiles thought he was the only one of his kind, a Tribrid. But then he meets a girl like him, but not totally. Hope Mikaelson is a werewolf, witch, a...
1.3K 26 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
794K 17K 27
HIDDEN MIKEALSON | ❝fight like a girl.❞ After activating her werewolf curse, Hope Martin, learns about her other supernatural sides and her true n...