DREAM SMP, IMAGINES!

Autorstwa deadlyloserr

"It was never meant to be." Imagines of the people of the Dream SMP. [Day started: October 13, 2020] [Day End... Więcej

Lava pool: GeorgeNotFound
Simp: Dream
Bust that bible open: Sapnap
Insomniac: Poly! Dreamteam
request open!
Pain: Dream
Pancakes: GeorgeNotFound
Special date: Sapnap
zoom : all
Business man: GeorgeNotFound
private information
cuddles : dream
hoodie : dream
Ferris wheel: Sapnap
Fort: GeorgeNotFound
Hair Dye: Dream
Entertainment: Sapnap
Bleh: Platonic! D-Team
Election: GeorgeNotFound
a/n
I'm Sorry : Sapnap
Election (Pt.2): GeorgeNotFound
memes : dream
among us : all
coming out : all
Election Finale: GeorgeNotFound
Betrayal: Sapnap
patches : dream
i'm sick : all
every month : sapnap
It happens: DreamNotFound
shifting : dream
hocus pocus : all
overprotective : techno & dream x soft reader
happy birthday : georgenotfound
Liar: Quackity
IMPORTANT A/N
I'm telling mom: Tommyinnit! Sibling
no i know more : tubbo x sibling
walk : tommy x sibling reader
blue? : ghostbur
help me : all
i wanna decorate the tree : all
happy new years : all
sapnap? : georgenotfound x sibling
American Accent: GeorgeNotFound
tommy, i want you to bring me back : ghostbur
outlast : quackity x sibling
friend : ghostbur
it's cannon : dream
You were about to kill me: Karl Jacobs & Quackity
Sleep deprived: Quackity
Liar: Quackity (pt.2)
thank you : awesamdude
corrupt : karl jacobs
Forth wheel: Poly! Dreamteam
mexican dream's : quackity x sibling
a/n
Nightmare: Dream XD
i need you : foolish__gamers
Inside Date: Poly! DreamTeam
next time, use headphones : georgenotfound
i'm not joking : dream
fuck zoom : ranboo
deletus the fetus : wilbur soot
stream in the woods : karl jacobs
Wii sports: Poly! Karl & Sapnap
a/n
I hope we're still friends: Karl Jacobs
Chef boyfriend's: Poly! Karl & Sapnap
Spooky game: Poly! Karlnap
I love you: Tommyinnit! Silbling
Goodbye
Rest In Paradise

Liar: Quackity finale

6.4K 111 39
Autorstwa deadlyloserr

Request: Yes
Prompt: Y/n wakes up and is shocked at what she finds out when she wakes up.

-

Was I dead? I questioned myself. I don't remember much after Wilbur pressed the button. I couldn't even hear what happened. I felt pain in every inch of my body, so I wasn't even going to attempt to move. I don't remember much of what happened after the button was pressed but I do remember what happened before hand. I was stabbed. So how was I even alive.

"Y/n" I heard a voice call out to me. It definitely wasn't Quackity because his voice was a lot deeper. This voice sounded higher pitched. I moved an inch and groaned at the pain. I tried to open my eyes, but it hurt. It felt like when you see light after being in the dark for so long.

Slowly I opened my eyes and looked towards the blonde figure once more. "Thank god your awake" the voice said. I furrowed my eyebrows as my vision became clear. "Tommy?" I whispered. He let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah y/n it's me"

"Tommy, do you know where Quackity is?" I asked. "Wilbur is dead" I furrowed my eyebrows "But we were in the same room" I said and pondered how it could be that one of us was dead and the other was alive. "You got lucky y/n" I nodded slowly. "Tommy what does this have to do with Quackity?" he looked down and my heart sank.

"Tommy" I said sternly, and he immediately looked up at me. "He's dead." he mumbled but I still heard it. "What?" I said in a whisper as my voice cracked. "We can bring him back y/n dream has this book he calls it his revival book" I perked up at the mention of it.

"Your positive it can bring Quackity back?" I asked and he nodded. "Alright let's get this book" I said and sat up or at least tried to. I groaned at the sharp pain I felt. "Fuck sorry I forgot here drink this" Tommy said and handed me a potion. I smiled gratefully at him and immediately chugged the potion. "Now we can go" I said and earned a smirk from Tommy in return.

-

I sat on a log and kept checking my receiver to see if Tommy would message me to confirm he had gotten this 'revival book'. I grimaced as my eyes fell on Quackity's body. I wish things would've been different but unfortunately, they weren't. My eyes traveled and I noticed a stab wound on his stomach almost similar to mine.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I walked closer to his body. "I'm sorry" I whispered, a lump forming in my throat. I leaned down and placed a kiss on his forehead. "I'll see you soon" I said and sniffled.

I heard footsteps behind me, and I quickly wiped my eyes just in case it was noticeable that I wanted to cry. "Sorry it took a while" Tommy said as he stood next to me. I noticed then book and a potion in his hand. "What do we do now?" I asked. "We pour this on the wound then make him drink some" he said and waved the bottle in the air. I nodded "That all?" I asked. Per usual he shook his head.

"You have to be the one to make him drink it because only a deep connection can bring him back" I nodded and let out a sigh standing over Quackity and nodded and Tommy signaling to him that I was ready. As soon as Tommy started reading from the book, I popped the cork open and lifted up Quackity's blood-stained shirt then poured the liquid on his wound. My eyes widened as it started making a hissing noise. "Now!" Tommy yelled and I snapped back into my senses and opened Quackity's mouth and put the bottle up to his lips pouring the liquid down his throat.

"Come on, come on" I whispered and bit my lip as I anxiously waited for him to wake up. "Tommy what now?" I asked "I don't kn-now" he stuttered, and my heart dropped. "ALEX PLEASE!" I shouted and started violently shaking him. Tears were streaming down my face as I continued to shake him. "DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I NEED YOU" I yelled and let out a scream of frustration. I sobbed and looked away from his body.

"Y/n" Tommy whispered but I ignored him and blankly stared at the floor. A cough erupted and I quickly turned around and saw Quackity sitting up with the liquid dripping from his lips. I smiled but quickly put my hands over his mouth. "Swallow it" I said and let go. He swallowed the liquid and looked at Tommy and I. "Quackity" I said and quickly leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss.

He kissed back obviously. Tommy made a gag noise and walked away mumbling something about 'stupid American's' as funny as it was, I could care less because I had my boyfriend back now. I pulled away from the kiss and punched him on his shoulder. "How dare you do that to me! Be grateful Tommy brought you back or I would've killed you myself" I said and sent him a glare but all he did was chuckle. "I know and I'm sorry I can explain everything. I know last time we talked wasn't much" I sighed but nodded.

"I'm still angry but I'll hear you out. You owe Tommy and apology as well" I said, and he nodded. "At least we have matching scars" I said motioning to our stomachs. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I love you" he whispered. I smiled "I love you" I said and leaned in giving him another passionate kiss. I was grateful for the revival book because I got to see my boyfriend again.

-

@deadlyloserr speaks! 🍒
-Updated version. I know this isn't how the revival book works but I thought I would write it this way for the sake of the book.
1031 words.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

141K 4K 35
FIN. ♡ʚᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ⌘✄𖦹 ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴏ™ɞ❀ ༆⁂ "oh i'm just a kid; i haven't seen the world." "𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚! 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙!" ☻︎༄☻︎༄☻︎༄☻︎༄☻︎...
319K 9.6K 32
streaming. you've been doing it for forever, since you were 14. you're currently 20 in this story. well, it all got chaotic once you auditioned for...
440K 15.3K 53
You were never one for change. For half your life, all you've done is keep your head down and never reach up. But when you meet a ragtag revolutionar...
1.1M 33.9K 21
when you become the dream team editor... somethings bound to happen. right? written summer 2020: republished spring 2022