Shock Collar - Dreamnap (Sham...

By Pinetreestar

sapnap wears a shock collar as a dare. thats it. (ps i hope all my english teachers are proud of me for usin... More

You didnt hang up

Bet

4.9K 131 115
By Pinetreestar

The shock collar sat heavy in Sapnaps hands.

"Dude why'd you give this to me?" He asked curiously.

Dream looped his thumbs through the belt loops on his jeans and rocked back on his heels.

"You said that time that it 'wasn't that bad' and that you'd wear it around your neck." He looked over at Sapnap, "I'm just giving you the opportunity to prove yourself."

Sapnap shrugged and lifted the collar to his neck, shivering as the cold metal plate brushed his skin. Dream walked behind sapnap and took the ends of the collar from his hands.

"Here, let me."

Shivering at the feeling of hands on his neck, Sapnap closed his eyes and almost leaned into the touch before quickly snapping back to reality. Luckily Dream didn't seem to notice and the collar had been clipped on. Dream goes to leave the room but upon reaching the door frame he turns and moves his gaze to Sapnap.

"By the way, I've rewired and programmed it so that it shocks you more when you die than attack damage." He smirks and turns to leave, "Have fun."

Rolling his eyes and standing up, Sapnap walks over to his computer. He sits and boots up the PC, A ding on his phone alerting him to a message on discord from Dream. 'Get online loser'. 'Wow. very mature dream.' Sapnap thinks to himself.

As he logs in, he tugs at the collar. Was it his imagination or did Dream's hand linger a little too long on his skin? Shaking his head, he joins a world with Dream. He also joins a discord call that's been ringing while he logged in.

"Hey dude." He greets nonchalantly.

"You wanna test out the collar?" Dream asks.

"Nah I'm not a coward like you dude." Sapnap scoffs.

Laughing at Sapnap, Dream says "If you're sure..."

Sapnap rolls his eyes and cockily answers, "Yeah I'll be fine."

Two hours of playing pass and the sun is starting to set outside. Sapnap still hasn't taken any damage or died and Dream is getting more and more frustrated by the minute.

"How are you STILL on full health?" Dream asks, incredulous.

Sapnap lets out a breathy laugh, "I guess I'm just better than you Dream."

Groaning in response, Dream regrets agreeing to not attack Sapnap. Suddenly, an idea springs into Dream's mind.

"Hey I might've not turned the collar on, could you check? There's a switch at the back of the collar that should be switched to the left."

Sapnap rolls his eyes, "Fine, I'll check but this is definitely you making up excuses for being worse at minecraft than me."

Regardless, Sapnap reaches behind him to feel the collar and closes his eyes to concentrate on the task. As soon as Dream sees Sapnaps eyes off the screen he pulls out his bow and shoots Sapnap, hoping to play it off as a skeleton. Just as sapnaps hands brush the switch, He feels a jolt of electricity run down his spine, and involuntarily lets out a high pitched moan which he tries in vain to cover with a half-assed yell. Sapnap's mind is on fire. What the fuck. Why the fuck did he just do that. He knows Dream heard but why isn't he saying anything? Maybe Dream didn't hear it after all...

Sapnaps breaks the silence, "Dude why'd you shoot me?"

Dream snaps back to reality, "It was a skeleton I swear."

"Yeah sure." Sapnap scoffs.

They go back to playing but Dream's thoughts are a million miles away.

Did Sapnap seriously moan and try to cover it? He must know he heard it too.

In the end Dream decides to ignore his thoughts and the burgeoning tent in his pants.

Another hour passes and Sapnap hasn't taken any more damage since Dream shot him.

"Dude, I'm telling you that sheep are superior to pigs in this game, they drop more stuff and... FUCK!"

"Sapnap? What happened?" Dream asks.

"Enderma.." His reply is cut short by a muffled moan.

Dream could tell he had his hand over his mouth. Meanwhile upstairs, Sapnap's face is a beetroot red and his left hand covers his mouth, while his right brushes the back of his neck where Dream touched. His mind is elsewhere, going a thousand miles an hour. Sapnap always knew he had a thing for pain but he really didn't think he'd end up moaning in front of his best friend. Speaking of who, Sapnap can't stop himself from thinking about how Dream's hand felt on his neck earlier, and how it would feel to have Dream choke him. He tries to ignore his thoughts to get back to playing. Dream, however, was having issues keeping his mind on playing too. Sapnap's moans kept playing through his head and it was going straight to his cock. Gripping his thigh to stop himself from touching himself, He looks back up at his screen. Sapnap's voice cuts through the silence.

"Shit dude, I'm only on half a heart..."

Dream outright wheezes at this, "Oh my god, you're finally gonna feel the worse shock!"

Sapnap's stomach drops at hearing that. He forgot about the higher setting if he dies. He doesn't know if he can take the higher setting even, He's already painfully hard as is. He sighs and turns his attention back to the game just in time to see a creeper start blowing up. Panicking, Sapnap mutes his mic and grips his chair to prepare for the shock. Nothing could've actually prepared him for the electrifying mix of pain and pleasure that followed. He's suddenly glad he muted himself as he moans so loudly he's surprised he doesn't get a noise complaint and his tip starts to drip precum.

Dream heard it. How could he not? Sapnap was so loud he's almost certain the neighbours heard. And of course the sound went straight to his dick. Right now he has two options, pretend he didn't hear it or pretend he thought it was yelling. Opting for the second option, he yells to Sapnap, "Hey dude, you good?"

Sapnap on the other hand is very much focusing on not thinking about how his best friend's hands would feel wrapped around his neck and how it'd feel for Dream to bite his shoulder, drawing blood. He's snapped out of his daydream-esque haze by none other than Dream yelling. He takes a minute to think of an appropriate response. What was he even supposed to tell him? There's no way he could tell his friend that he was almost getting off just at the thought of him and the sound of his voice. Eventually he remembers to unmute himself and says into the mic, "Yeah, just stubbed my toe on the desk."

A shitty excuse, but it's the best Sapnap has for now.

"Oh ok," Sapnap can't help but notice that Dream sounds a little disappointed almost. Does he know he's lying? Would Dream WANT him to tell the truth? Of course not, there's no way. "Well I'm going to take a break for a bit and get a drink, you should join me in the kitchen." And with that, Dream goes quiet and Sapnap can hear him get up and move to the kitchen. Sighing, he gets out of his chair and makes his way down to the kitchen. Sapnap is halfway down the stairs when he remembers the fact that he is quite literally rock hard and dripping right now and there's no way in hell he could go into the kitchen and face Dream right now. Not after he's just spent the last hour imagining Dream fucking the breath out of him.

"Sapnap, you good?"

Dream notices Sapnap standing almost frozen on the stairs. The outline of his dick all too clearly pressed against his grey sweats. Quickly averting his wandering gaze, Dream looks up into Sapnap's eyes, expecting to find embarrassment there but instead finding poorly disguised hunger. To dream it felt like Sapnap was staring right through him. Like he could read his mind and know how badly Dream wants him. Snapping out of his thoughts, Sapnap awkwardly smiles and walks down the rest of the stairs, no backing out now.

"Yeah dude just spaced out for a second there." He laughs nervously. He hopes to god that Dream hasn't noticed anything off or he has noticed and is willing to ignore it.

"Alright, whatever you say..." Dream trails off as he turns back to walk to the kitchen. Sapnap follows him and upon reaching the kitchen, goes to grab a glass off the shelf, only to find he can't reach it.

"Hey Dream, mind giving me a hand here?" He says without turning around.

Dream looks over at sapnap and sees him reaching for a glass.

"Yeah sure."

Dream takes two strides across the kitchen so he's now standing behind Sapnap. He reaches up and finds he's just slightly too far away to reach the glass, so without thinking he takes a step forward so his hips are almost flush with Sapnap's ass and places a hand on the other man's hip for balance. Grabbing the glass, Dream realises that Sapnap can most definitely feel his hard cock pressed up against his ass. In that moment he knows there's only one way out of this situation with any semblance of dignity. On the other hand, Sapnap is losing his shit. He can definitely feel Dream's dick on his ass right now, and holy shit, he's hard as fuck. He can hardly stop himself from rocking back into the other man's hips. Biting his lip to stop himself whining, Sapnap takes the glass from Dream's hand. Sapnap's pulse jumps in his throat as he can feel Dream's breath on his neck as he leans into his ear.

"I heard you moaning." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 99.1K 70
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
47.6K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
24.8K 1.5K 31
ព្រោះតែការយល់ច្រឡំមួយ ទើបធ្វើអោយក្មេងប្រុសស្លូតត្រង់ម្នាក់ ហ៊ានធ្វើគ្រប់យ៉ាងដើម្បី សងសឹក គេវិញអោយបាន.....!!! ថេហ្យុង ជុងហ្គុក
160K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...