You didnt hang up

Dream's grip on Sapnap's hip falls slack as he takes a step back. He walks out of the kitchen slowly, keeping his eyes on Sapnap. Sapnap, for his part, is standing stock still.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." Dream says casually.
Sapnaps just barely nods in acknowledgement, his mind still struggling to form a coherent thought. Dream leaves the room and heads back to his bedroom. Slowly, Sapnap straightens his back and looks around. Letting out a sigh, he grabs his glass and fills it up at the tap. He thinks about what the hell just happened, so Dream heard him? Does that mean Dream was hard,,, Because of him? There's no way, He must've imagined the feeling of Dream's cock rubbing on his ass. But still, the thought of Dream knowing all the dirty fantasies he's had about him was enough to make Sapnap whine and buck his hips up into the air. His face flushes a deep red as he realises that Dream can probably still hear him and he grabs his glass of water and heads back upstairs to his room. When he reaches his room, he places the glass carefully on the nightstand and lets his thoughts wander. Sapnap can't help but think about Dream, Dream's hand and teeth on his neck, how Dream's tongue would feel pushing against his own. Moaning softly, Sapnap works his hands down his body and roughly tugs off his sweats, his shirt riding up slightly to reveal a happy trail. Sapnap starts palming himself through his boxers, his cock once again starting to drip precum. Rolling over, he grabs a pillow and places it in between his thighs for him to grind down on. The thought of it being Dream's thigh he's grinding on is intoxicating and he starts to moan louder, each lewd noise followed by a grunt or whine as Sapnap tries to get off. As Sapnap gets closer and closer, he can't help but moan Dream's name. "Fuck... Dream... Ah..."

Meanwhile downstairs, Dream is sitting at his desk with headphones on, listening to every lewd sound that spills out of Sapnap's mouth. Earlier, Dream had forgotten to end the discord call and fortunately for him, it meant he could hear EVERYTHING that was going on upstairs. As he listens to his friend whine needily, he focuses on stroking his own cock slowly, he didn't want to spill before Sapnap did. Dream's snapped out of his focus by his name being moaned out lewdly. He freezes where he is and ends the call, before haphazardly pulling up his boxers and jeans and running upstairs.

Sapnap heard the discord call end. He also heard the heavy footfalls of Dream running upstairs. Did that mean he had heard everything? The way he had so erotically moaned out his name only moments before? He didn't get a chance to think about it more as Dream flung Sapnap's door open with enough force to dent the wall. Sapnap could see how hard dreams cock was and judging by the smears on his jeans, he had been jerking off before he ran up the stairs. His breathing deep and harsh, Dream walks slowly, like a predator, towards Sapnap.
"God, I knew you were a whore but did you really have to moan my name like that?" Dream's voice comes out much deeper and raspy and hearing Dream so affected only turned Sapnap on more, his cock twitching still in his boxers.
"If you're so eager to be a slut, why don't you put on a show for me?" Dream's tone is mocking now. An idea flashes into Sapnaps mind as he says,
"Fine I'll put on a show but you need to lay on my bed."
Dream nods and promptly lays down on the bed, shifting the pillow out of the way, not failing to notice it was approximately the same thickness as his thigh. Raising an eyebrow, Dream looks over at Sapnap, who is standing and rummaging through his nightstand now.
"Thigh riding kink much?" He teases as he throws the pillow at Sapnap. Sapnap turns a bright shade of red and murmurs to himself. Dream sits up and pats his lap, motioning for Sapnap to sit.
"Go on, I'd like for you to fuck yourself on my thigh, but there is one condition..."
Sapnap audibly swallows and looks up at Dream with hooded eyes.
"What's your condition?"
Dream smirks, "You have to let me bite you, hard, until I can taste your blood."
Somehow Sapnap manages to flush even darker before regaining some semblance of composure, as much composure as someone who's cock is painfully hard could have.
"Blood kink much?" He mimics Dream's tone from earlier, "Hot."
The hunger in Dream's eyes darkens to something primitive and animalistic as he grabs Sapnap roughly by the hips, sure to leave bruises, and pulls him down onto one of his thighs. Moaning at the tightness of the grip, then borderline screaming at the friction of Dream's jeans on his clothed cock, Sapnap could barely keep upright through the pleasure. Dream leans down to Sapnap's neck and licks a stripe from his collarbone to just under his ear, breathing hotly on his neck the whole time. He can feel the steady grind of Sapnap's dick against his thigh and he grips his hips tighter, nails digging into soft skin. Sapnap just moans lewdly at the feeling of Dream hurting him, and in a moment lost in pleasure he whines, "Choke me Dream..."