Like I want you | Jennie x ma...

By thexhay

In this story you are playing a guy named "Juyeon". Juyeon has been friends with Jennie for quite awhile now... More

š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™š˜¼š˜¾š™š™€š™š™Ž
š™‡š™Šš˜¾š™†š™€š™š™Ž
š™‚š™š™Šš™š™‹ š™Žš™‡š™€š™€š™‹š™Šš™‘š™€š™
š—›š—¢š— š—˜š—–š—¢š— š—œš—”š—š š—šš—”š— š—˜
"š™„š™ˆ š™š™€š˜¼š˜æš™” š™š™Šš™ š™‡š™Šš™‘š™€"
š™‡š™„š™€ š™‡š™„š™€ š™‡š™„š™€
š˜¼š™š™š™€š™ š™ˆš˜¼š™š™ƒ
š˜æš™Š š™”š™Šš™ š™Žš™š™„š™‡š™‡ š™ƒš˜¼š™‘š™€ š™š™€š™€š™‡š™„š™‰š™‚š™Ž š™š™Šš™ š™ˆš™€?
š™„ š™š™ƒš™„š™‰š™† š™„ š™†š™„š™‰š˜æš˜¼ š™”š™Šš™ š™†š™‰š™Šš™’
š™Žš™€š™‰š™„š™Šš™ š™‹š™š™Šš™…š™€š˜¾š™
š™š˜¼š™‡š™€š™‰š™ š™Žš™ƒš™Šš™’
ļæ¼ š™‡š™Šš™‘š™€ š™Žš™Šš™‰š™‚
1 š™”š™€š˜¼š™ š™‡š˜¼š™š™€š™
š™Žš™©š™¤š™¤š™™ š™Ŗš™„
š™Žš™ƒš™Šš™’ š™š™„š™ˆš™€
š˜¼š™š™š™€š™ š™š™ƒš™€ š™Žš™ƒš™Šš™’ š™š™€š™€š˜æ
š˜¼š™š˜¾š˜¼š˜æš™€ š™†š™„š™Žš™Ž
š™‡š™„š™†š™€ š™„ š™’š˜¼š™‰š™ š™”š™Šš™
š™‰š™€š™’ š˜½š™Šš™Šš™†ā•

š—›š—¢š— š—˜š—–š—¢š— š—œš—”š—š

1K 19 0
By thexhay

The night before homecoming.

Juyeon's POV
As I got home, I walked up to my room in my sweaty football outfit.
I took off my stuff and went to take a hot shower.
When I was done I threw on theses

To sleep in.

I then went to put my football attire in the washer.
After I grabbed my phone and texted Jennie

*yawns* while laying down in the bed falling asleep calmly.

The next day.

I woke up and did my same routine. Hair, change, brush teeth, eat and text Jennie.

When I was done doing my hair and brushing my teeth I through on some clothes, I didn't want to wear my suit till later so I threw on a different outfit.

Time skip

Authors POV

Juyeon arrived to Jennie's house. She came out wearing a nice cropped hoodie with some high waisted jeans.

You can see juyeon smiling at her. "WAIT" he yelled running out of the car. "WHAT?" Jennie said confused.

Juyeon opens the door for Jennie while smiling. Jennie rolls her eyes while saying "your such a dork" and fluffs his hair. "I know I am" Juyeon winks.

"Nice outfit today!" She said blushing "oh you like what you see huh?" Juyeon said teasing

Jennie proceeds to stick her tongue out.

Time skip

Jennie's POV

We arrived at school. I basically stared at Juyeon the whole time. The way he drives with one hand on the steering wheel and his other hand calmly laying down.

I wish he would but his hand on my thigh like real couples but that's probably asking for to much and I don't want him to get the wrong idea.

Before I got out of the car, Juyeon quickly put his backpack on and ran to my side opening the door for me. "You know I can open my own door right? So you don't have to" I said calmly smiling at his eyes. "Well what type of gentlemen would I be to let my future girlfriend open her own door when I can simply do it for her" he said smiling with a serious face at the same time with his dimple popping out.

"Shall we go my lady" he said with his hand out

I get out and I grabbed his hand holding it and when I looked up he was in shocked. Like he wasn't expecting me to hold it. "What I can't hold your hand?" I said sticking my tongue out

He then chuckles and we start walking.

Time skip

Authors POV

They all met at the the lunch table. Jungkook and Rosie came and then Sunwoo and Joy. Jennie and Juyeon were already there about to start eating.

"Can't wait for us?" They all said looking at Jueyon and Jennie laughing.

"No I'm hungry" Jennie said eating

"HAHA okay then" they all said looking at Jennie

"So you guys ready for the dance after school?" Jungkook said with a curious face

"Yep!" Jueyeon and Jennie said looking at each other

"Always I'm going with you!" Rosie said grabbing Jungkook hand

"Uh I don't know if I'm going" Sunwoo said looking away from Rosie and Jungkook.

"What why?" Jueyeon said

"Yeah why" Joy said back looking all sad

"Because dances are lame and I don't have a date" Sunwoo replied

"You have Joy?" They all said looking at Joy and Sunwoo.

*joy blushed*

"Yeah I guess okay fine I'm going" Sunwoo said with a fake smile

Time skip

Juyeon POV

When the bell rang I ran to the boys locker room with jungkook and Sunwoo. There was a few boys in there changing into there suits already.

Jennie and the rest of the girls went to rosies house to change first.

As I was changing I threw on a my suit with a red blazer with some black trousers. I also had a red tie to go with it. But I didn't really know how to tie a Tye so I asked Jungkook to do it for me.

Jungkook was wearing a black tuxedo with a bow tie.

Sunwoo started to feel sick so he went home before the dance so he decided to go home and see if he would be fine or not then he was gonna text us.

Jungkook other childhood bestfriend came along with us. He was actually pretty cool and knew everyone in our friend group. He's here for a couple of days but then he's going back to the USA to do a bussiness thing with his parents.

Time skip

When the girls arrived they all looked so pretty. But what caught my eye was Jennie. Her red dress was perfectly on her skin and she looked so hot a sexy.

My eyes opened up so wide I probably looked like the Guinea pig in bed time stories the move lol.

Jennie's dress

I walk up to her and I smile and say "you look S T U N N I N G" with a dimple smile "well thank you! You look super good yourself"
She replied back. "Hey I got you something *I reach for my back pocket then pull out a Korean finger heart* here" I said laughing

While she punched my shoulder and blushed.

"Come on let take a photo" she said wrapping my arms around her waist.
Rosie and Joy took our photos for us while we did a whole bunch of poses.

"Ready to go in?" I said holding my hand out. "Ready" as she grabbed my hand, as the whole gang walked in with us.

Jennie's POV

I walked up to him and saw his beautiful face in that sexy tuxedo he was wearing.

"Ready to go in?" He said holding his hand out. "Ready" as I grabbed his hand, as the whole gang walked in with us.

We danced all night and drank punch. He was a really good dancer but not as good as me. We talked a lot this night and even got our pictures taken. We looked super great ngl.

People kept starring at us smiling and taking photos of us. Some even asked if we were dating and even said if we weren't that we looked super great together.

When they announced the winners from homecoming king and Queen they said Joy and Sunwoo! And don't tell anyone because we kinda help rig it so they can get there slow dance which was super cute :)

As the night ended we all walked outside and Jueyeon offered me a ride home.

Time skip

Authors POV
All the kids walked outside and headed there separate ways.

It was kinda chilly outside and Juyeon looked over to Jennie and seeing that she had goosebumps and was kinda shivering. He took off his blazer and put it around Jennie. "Here you go now you can't be so cold" he said smiling at her.

"Thanks you didn't have to tho" she said

"It's fine you look better in it then me anyways" he told her with his classic dimple smile.

Juyeon got to the car with Jennie and opened the door for her. They got in the car with the heater on. "Where do you want to go now?" Juyeon asked Jennie

Jennie hesitated to ask but she did anyways.

"Um can I come over? My parents aren't home and maybe we can watch a movie or something?" She said super shy

Juyeon's POV

"Um can I come over? My parents aren't home and maybe we can watch a movie or something?" She said super shy

I put my hand on her thigh and laughed. "Is that even a option? Of course! My house is welcome for Jennie Kim anytime" I proceeded to wink at her

She started chuckling "thank you for being so kind to me."

"Anytime" I smiled

Time skip

I pull up to my drive way and I see Jennie sleeping holding my arm. I quietly got out of the car. And carried her out, covering her body with my blazer.

I walked inside the house and layed her down on my bed.

This is not the first time she slept in my bed again.

She seemed super tired so after I settled her down. I looked at her for a while memorizing her precious face.

I whispered "if only you knew how much I wished for you to be mine"

I get up and brushed my teeth. Then proceeded to shower.

Jennie's POV

Juyeon layed me on his bed, I was super tired so I really couldn't open my eyes.

I heard a whisper "if only you knew how much I wished for you to be mine"

Then I was shocked. I couldn't obviously show it cause I didn't what him to know. That I heard him say that.

I heard the shower off and then I proceeded to get up. And go on my phone to text the girls for some advice.

The chat with the girls^ (don't mind the 4 people in the groupchat showing Juyeon I can't take him out - author)

I heard the shower turn off and that's when I pretend to sleep and put my phone down.

I hear him go into his closet and change.

After I hear him get out I pretended to wake up.

"Oh hey! Did I fall asleep?" I asked

"Oh hey cutie! Yeah and you looked super exhausted so I let you sleep" he smiled

"Awe thank you!" I replied

"Here's some fresh clothes, it's a hoodie with some sweatpants. You left your sweat pants here last time and you can have this hoodie"
He told me "oh and the bathroom is right there and that's where you can change" as he handed me the clothes.

"Thanks! You really didn't have to! I appreciate it!" I smiled while getting up to change

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I wrote a lot! But I'll continue from her from the next chapter! - Author :)❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1.1K 30
ā š™„ š™”š™¤š™«š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™šš™«š™šš™§š™®š™™š™–š™®, š™–š™”š™¬š™–š™®š™Ø š™–š™£š™™ š™›š™¤š™§š™šš™«š™šš™§.āž Once enemies, turned into bestfriends. But as time goes on, Taehyung real...
80.8K 2.3K 18
There's a new student in your class and your best friend Lisa seems to know who the newbie is. You try to get to know her...but turns out she's hella...
72.6K 2.3K 26
Lisa Manoban came to Seoul to pursue her studies in one of the prestigious institutions in Korea. There, she comes across Jennie Kim, her neighbor wh...