Dead Beat ✔(Editing)[1]

By Vanshika231

Formerly known as "Never Let Go - Trapped" Caitlyn King has a sweet, loving fiancé whom she is getting marrie... More

Prologue
Chapters
Male and female lead cast
Chapter 1 : Gift for fiancé (new)
Chapter 2 : The Stranger (new)
Chapter 3 : The Deal (new)
Chapter 4 : Stark grey eyes (new)
Chapter 5 : The guest (new)
Chapter 6 : Feast by Beast (new)
Chapter 7 : Glorius heartbreak (new)
Chapter 8 : Hell broke (new)
Chapter 9 : Sour manners (new)
Chapter 10 : Wedding plannings (new)
Chapter 11 : Tied knot (new)
Chapter 12 : Fire & Ice (new)
Chapter 13 : Wine effect (new)
Chapter 13 [Curly troubles]
Chapter 14 [Ruler of hell]
Chapter 15 [Son of bettle]
Chapter 16 [Neck fetish]
Chapter 17 [Fun in boring life]
Chapter 18 [Invitations]
Chapter 19 [Phone and red]
Chapter 20[Too easy]
Chapter 21 [Brother copy]
Chapter 22 [Royality check]
Chapter 23 [A sadist]
Chapter 24 [Crazy rambles]
Chapter 25 [Room details]
Chapter 26 [First mistake]
Chapter 27 [Make her care]
Chapter 28 [Bitter reality]
Explaination!
Chapter 29 [Running away]
Chapter 30 [Tragedies happen]
Chapter 31 [In blood]
Chapter 33 [Lips to lips]
Chapter 34 [Please no]
Chapter 35 [Girly talks]
Chapter 36 [Lock in room]
Chapter 37 [Handsome man]
Chapter 38 [The intimacy]
Chapter 39 [True face]
Chapter 40 [Lizard, pig]
Chapter 41 [The promise]
Chapter 42 [Wait, what]
Chapter 43 [Love kiss]
Chapter 44 [Pool of embarrassment]
Chapter 45 [Short blouses]
Chapter 46 [Italy chase]
Chapter 47 [The handcuffs]
Review
Completed & Sequel!
Chased By Him
His Good Girl
covers for the book
Under the Bedsheets

Chapter 32 [The threats]

2.9K 148 64
By Vanshika231

Theodore's POV

I stared straight and deeply into the green and wandering eyes of my wife. She was looking at the opened door of my cabin while gulping and blinking continuously. I averted my gaze at the cook serving food in two plates.

I could feel and read her mind and thoughts. I knew what was roaming in her mind. I sniggered. What was she thinking? That she has an escape out of here without my permission? She is a fool, then.

"Didn't you hear me, Caitlyn? Have lunch." I spoke calmly while fixing my gaze at her sandles. She got startled with the sudden intrusion. She lifted her gaze from the door and settled it over my face. She nodded her head towards right and left before she made a run for the door.

I knew it.

Another service provider stepped into the doorway blocking her midway. I tsked while I walked over to her. She paled as she swallowed hard while stepping backwards. Even though I hated her with every fibre of my nerve, I liked it that she speaks much less in front of me.

Maybe sometimes she overspeaks but that too is fine until my patience bears with it.

"Were you trying to leave so soon from here, Caitlyn?" I whispered in her ear while grabbing her hand tightly.

She wriggled under my light hold on her wrist. She yelled out in frustration while glaring at me immensely. She looked sideways to see that other persons in the room were gone. She sighed heavily while rolling her eyes.

"Would you please leave my hand, husband?" she hissed as she closed her eyes in annoyance. I arched my eyebrow at her in amusement. Her attitude, god. It has started giving me headache.

"Isn't this the first time you are calling me your husband?"  I mumbled lowly while closing the door with my foot. I neared her face while tucking her wild stray strands of hairs behind her ear.

I loved how she gulped instead of shouting at me and arguing with me. She blinked twice, hard, before looking into my eyes. She raised her hand in front of my face carelessly and showed me the middle finger.

"Fuck you. You're no one to me, Mr. Bradford."  She spat while pushing my hand away and glaring at me immensely. Here we go, she had again started shouting. I guess, there was some switch inside her brain which gets switched on and off time to time. 

A switch to turn her shouting mode on. 

An involuntary chuckle escaped my lips at my thoughts making me press my cheeks inwards. On the other hand, she gawked at me baffled. Maybe this was the first time she was watching me laugh truly. 

I really wanted to teach her a lesson for once and all but I knew it will have no effect on this thick headed woman. Nothing matters to her besides her so called reputation. She has a habit to make everything difficult. 

"Think whatever you want to. You cannot change the truth and the truth is that you are mine now. It would be of more advantage to you if you start behaving yourself from now onwards." I mused, calmly staring at her orbs to intimidate her.

"Behave myself, my ass. Yo–Y–You are so controlling. You can't control me. I'm not your sister or your maid. I'm my own person. If I want, I will talk to you in the tone I wish and if my heart says to go and fuck any random man in the bar, I will. You hold absolutely no power over my life, Mr. Bradford." She sneered while curling her lip inwards and squinting her brows to slits.

 I exhaled heavily as her words spiked new heights of anger in my mind. I won't let her touch any other man let alone talk to him. Fucking another man, my foot. I wanted to go smooth and calm on her today but she had a habit of igniting a spark inside me to go rough on her. 

I grabbed her jaw tightly and brought her face up and close to mine. She inhaled sharply while shivering at my touch. Good, that I already had an effect on her. She must understand her place. 

"You have a very wide imagination, my wife. Do you really think I will let you do what your heart says?" I sneered while mocking same words as hers. She kept her mouth shut while continously trying to remove my hand from her clenched jaw.

How I wish, I could smash her attitude right now but she was hard to break. I wanted to her to know who in power was but she doesn't understand. Even after what happened yesterday, she does not fear the outcomes of her doing. All these things and now she talking of cheating on me with another man, irked me to the extent which I didn't know.

"Hmn, Caitlyn? Did you realy thought that even for a second I would let any other man touch you?" I bellowed, while arching my right eyebrow upwards. I looked at her now fear filled orbs but I could not see what I wanted to. Remorse. There was no remorse in her eyes of what she spoke.

I gripped her jaw more tightly, urging her to speak now. But she did not.

"I'm warning you, Caitlyn, don't even think of doing something which would bring nothing but  regret to you later. I promise, I will ruin your family if you try to oversmart me. I wanted to have lunch with you without any fight but now that you got one, are you happy? I don't want any arguments now. We will have lunch and after that you will go with my driver to parlour. Is that understood?" I hissed while pushing her more into the wooden door.

After gaining no response from her, I slipped my hand onto her waist and hardly pinched her soft skin there. She flinched while cursing under her breathe. She wriggled more under my hold and stepped her foot on my mine, tightly jabbing her heel into my shoe.

I put my palm on her inner thigh, silencing her movements and struggles. Her posture stiffed involuntary while she swallowed in front my eyes. I watched as she looked downwards and then again up in my eyes. 

"One movement of yours and my hand would go somewhere, it should have gone on our wedding night. I want answers in affirmative now, ok?" I spoke calmly while positioning my hand more comfortably on her naked thigh.

She had wore a tight skirt which reached just above her knee with a blouse. On her blouse rested my blazer which I had put on her earlier. She looked at me with uncertainty and nodded mildly while lowering her eyes again. 

I saw her breathing getting erratic and uneven while her eyes had widened even more. Her jaw was no more under my hold, giving her benefit to clench it whenever she wants. She fisted her hands at her sides while trying to not move her body even an inch.

Her heel was still on my foot. I slipped my foot from underneath hers swiftly. She lost her composture due to the imbalance making my hand slip more inside her skirt. I smirked as she flinched and stood back again.

"Now, will you have lunch without any noise?" I asked while eyeing her dangerously. She knew very well what could happen if she denies this time. She nodded in affirmative while glaring at the floor.

"Words, Caitlyn." I spoke dryly as she looked up at me again.

"Yes." She muttered forcefully while clattering her teeth more.

"Do you agree to come to event tonight?" I questioned while tilting my head, intimidating her more.

"Yes, I do." She hissed.

I removed my hand and dragged her to the couch where lunch was served. I sat beside her and held one plate in front of her. She took the plate and set it on her lap while I grabbed another plate of now cold food and ate in silence. 

I just stared at her red face and her white hand jabbing at the food in plate. She looked absolutely divine in her thin skirt. I wondered if she really didn't recall my face or was she acting? But if she woud have recalled me, then, she would have already made a run for the hills in the north.

She's a sinner with good face. She ruined my life and my family. It was her because of which I was left with no one to take care. Everytime I looked at face, it recalled me of the betrayal she gave to my family.

Years back, she and her father were the ones who plotted against us. Our families used to be so close. Our fathers were like brothers but they stabbed us in the back. And I wonder, how come she forgot everything so easily? How come she doesn't remember my face? Let alone my existence! 

Everything was so fake. She was fake. My thoughts kept on smoldering with my conscious mind in resentment.

My trail of thoughts broke as a shrill sound reached my ear lobes. I looked away from her face to the floor where glass pieces from recently broken plate were lying. I looked back at Caitlyn to see her shaking her head in annoyance.

"Do you need more food?" I asked.

"I was already done," She mumbled quietly before picking up the glass of water and drowning it down in one go. Was she so thirsty? I shook my head and continued eating. After a minute of silence, she spoke again.

"I must go and start getting ready." I raised my eyebrow amusedly while eyeing her dubiously. I doubted her intentions and actions very badly. 

"My  bodyguards and driver will follow you. Leave, now." I spoke calmly while nodding agreeably. 

Without looking at me, she scowled in annoyance and huffed. Stirred with anger, she stood up and walked out with my coat on her shoulders. She most probably forgot that coat is draped on her otherwise she would have thrown it on the floor. I hope, she does not throw it somewhere on the road. That coat is worth thousands.

♤■■■♤

"What is the progress on those Asian investments?" I enquired. We had already conquered the oil and metal industries in America, Europe and some of the areas of Australia. 

I wanted  ore power over the Asian and African markets. The population was huge over there and if we are able to conquer those markets, no one would be able to beat us backwards.

"Yes, sir. I have the graphs already." The marketing head replied while showing me the results and graphic improvements of the increasing sale. 

We were selling petrol and kerosene at a cheap price for now there. Cheaper that what the markets there sold. We had already established good connections with Arabian countries and that helped us a lot to get the drawn oil from mines at a cheaper rate than others. 

"Sir, Mrs.Bradford is waiting for you. I believe, we should leave now." My assistant spoke after the clock struck five thirty. I merely nodded and adjourned the meeting before leaving the discussion room.

After that we headed straight to home. Since my driver was not here, my assistant had to drive the car. I exhaled while checking the time. I passed my time while checking out some files which needed my attention and made the necessary changes in them.

The car came to a halt when we reached in the driveway of my bungalow. After a minute, we drove inside as the guard opened the entry door and soon he opened my side of car door. I stepped out before shutting the door softly. 

I just had to wear new set of clothes and I will be ready. I hastily walked to my room and shut the door. I appreciated that the tuxedo was here beforehand otherwise I would have fired them all.

I removed my shoes and watch and put them in their places before throwing my clothes on the bed. I had to get ready very fast.  I opened the cubicle to bathroom and took a quick shower. After grabbing the towel, I tried myself and walked out to wardrobe to grab new boxers. 

In a total of ten minutes, I was ready and in front of mirror spraying perfume on my collar of the shirt. I looked around in the room. It felt like I was missing something important. Rather, someone important. 

Where the fuck is she?!

I went to balcony and checked to see if she was there but no, she wasn't. Gradually, rage overtook my senses making my blood boil within seconds. I walked out of my room after putting a pair of shoes and  a matching watch of silver. 

If she has done something which I had warned her of, then I will not leave her.

I am not going to go easy on her this time. She better be somewhere in this bungalow only. I stopped in front of the Mia's room and knocked twice. I heard some voices and some sounds as I waited. Within a minute, Mia opened the door and looked at me questionably. 

"Send Caitlyn here." I ordered as I nudged my head in the direction of her room. She looked at me and the looked back into her room and maybe after getting some approval, she nodded at me.   

"You come and meet her yourself. By the way, she looks stunning today." She spoke sweetly while grinning widely. 

She stepped aside making way for me to move inside. I looked at her dubiously before trotting inside. I looked around to find her standing in front of the corner window with her hair clutched in a bun.

I scowled when my gaze landed on her almost bare legs. What the actual fuck?! Why was she not ready yet?! My blood boiled as I looked at her upper top which revealed too much cleavage for my unliking. I didn't want other men to feed their eyes by watching my woman.

"Why are you not ready yet?" I yelled while checking the time in my watch. She raised her eyebrow while Mia looked at me like I'm crazy.

"Are you blind? Can't you see that I'm ready?" She sneered as she looked down at herself before roaming her gaze on me.

Is she in her senses?

"Is this even to be considered a dress? I think, you have forgotten to wear you shorts. Go and wear them, I'm waiting. Or better your jeans." I spat in distaste. I scowled again after seeing her cleavage and bare legs. I looked at Mia to see her laughing silently while covering her face with her hands.

"Excuse me, Mr. Bradford. This is a dress and I'm sure that I have not forgotten to wear anything. Let's go, I believe, we're getting late." She spoke adamantly before rolling her eyes and walking upto me.

"In no way are you going out there like this. Go and change right now." I rebuked while waving my forefinger at her body which was cladded in nothing but revealing piece of cloth. Too much revealing. She scowled before stomping her foot on the floor.

"No. If you want to take me with you, I'll come like this only otherwise you are free to grab any other chick from outside." She spoke sassily while rolling the strand of her hair on her face with her finger.

"Go and change now." I spoke sharply while looking into her eyes intimidately. My head turned to right as Mia's voice reached my ears.

"Brother, you promised me that you will behave nicely with Caitlyn. Why are you forcing her? She looks enchanting!" She said in a chiding tone while galling at me.

Now, my sister is even against me and ordering me to listen to her. Perfect. This was only needed in my life. Enchanting, my shoe. She looks desirable, beateous, provocative but that all is good until it is till me but there will be hundreds of men there. These women really does not know how to dress up.

I looked sharply at Mia to see that she was not ready yet. She needs to wear full and baggy clothes. No one should get to know that she is my sister. She is already in danger. I can easily save Caitlyn because I know they will not be able to do anything to her since she will be with me all the times. But not Mia. 

I cannot afford to show Mia to the world again after those pictures on the social sites. We have already corrupted those pictures and they will already be deleted from everywhere but if a person took screenshot of them, then, no one can do anything about that. 

"Mia, you are going to wear a dress. Normal looking dress, is that understood?" I spoke incisively. She nodded wisely, assuring me that she will do I say.

I looked at Caitlyn to see her glaring at me immensely with her squinted eyebrows. She was about to speak something but I did not let her take that chance and spoke before she starts blabbering what was not needed right now.

"Can we leave now, Mrs. Bradford?" Is spoke as I forwarded my hand in front of her.

She breathed through her nose before putting her hand into that of mine. I held her hand tightly before nodding at Mia and left from there.

♤■■■♤

♧ Caitlyn's short dress maybe gonna make someone jealous or restless! What do you think about this?

Follow me on Instagram: Author Vanshika

Vote and comment a lot. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 32.4K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
271K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
1.7M 2.3K 3
"You're not serious right?" He gave me a bored look, turning around to face me completely. He brought his face a little closer and parted his lips t...