The Grindelwald's

Por F_a_n_F_i_c_

Grindewald's kids are on the run, and three were sent to Azkaban,that's until Dumbledore decides to take them... Más

Characters
Family Reuninon
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Authors Note

Chapter 3

150 6 0
Por F_a_n_F_i_c_

I stop next to a tree trying to catch my breath, thankful for the cold air. I hear the group of people who have been chasing me down for half an hour already. All I can hear them say is "Get her" and "Dont let her escape". But no matter how much I tried to look back and see who they were I just couldn't make out who they are.

"I found her!" Said a male voice. I kept on running, but this place seemed like a maze. I didn't have anywhere to hide. I picked up the pace and ran up a hill.

But this hill lead to nowhere at the bottom I could see a lake. When I turned around to run back, I couldn't. There was my father, Liam, Ryker and the rest of his followers. My father looked mad, twirling his wand around his fingers. This only made me feel sick and I hold up my wand towards him to not show fear.

But that didn't seem so work because it only made my father laugh. "Silly girl, your a traitor!. You lied to me when I asked where your siblings were. You went against ME!. Here I was thinking I could trust my little girl... BUT NO, IS ANYTHING I DO FOR YOU EVER ENOUGH!". At this point I felt me eyes get watery and I've never felt this scared. This was it, this is how everything was going to come into end. I obeyed and did everything he asked for, and for once in my life I went against him. Now I was supposed to pay the price for my cover up.

My raised my wand even higher at him and I didn't care of whipping away the tears that were coming down my face. " I'm no traitor and Yes!, everything you do is just enough for me, but it's just never enough for you". Without any future hesitation my father threw a spell at me.

I felt like I was getting stabbed over and over again. I fell backwards but I never reached the cold ground. But instead I fell into the cold water.

I gasped for air and I was back in my room on to be surrounded my Pansy and Draco who were dying of laughter. Blaise who was holding a bucket and whipping his tears of how much he was laughing. I was so confused about what was going on. Until my hand touched the wet bed sheets. These three bastards pranked me.

"Oh don't be mad Ashley, we do this to every new person who come into our house". Blaise still couldn't control his laughter.

"Take this as a warm-" Draco couldn't even finish what he was saying. He was still laughing and trying so hard to get it together.

Pansy handed me a towel. "What he's trying to saying is, to take this as a warm welcoming". Cause Blaise and Draco to burst out in laughter again. Yeh I was mad but if this was a tradition for them, well there's nothing I could do. After all this was going to be the first and the last.

Pansy pushed both of them out of the room so I could change. Even thought they had left you can still hear them laughing down the stairs.

"Oh boys will always be so childish" making Pansy chuckle at her own comment. I nodded my head in agreement.

Pansy helped me dry up with a spell, since I don't have my wand yet. I changed into the school uniform, which made me feel really uncomfortable since I was showing my legs. But I was thankful for the rob since it covered up my legs.

Pansy and I made small talk and walked inside the hall for breakfast. I sat down next to Sebastian who didn't seem to happy today. I was about to ask him but he beat me to it. "Did these three throw cold water at you, because they did to me. They are seriously asking for instant death!". Yep there was the Sebastian I missed.

I chuckled at the thought of it went down for him. But only caused his cheeks to flush even more red. I sighed trying to find a way to stop laughing. " look relax, if they did it is two then I'm pretty sure they did it to Jackson. Plus they said it's a way to welcome the new people in there house. So could you just clam down and eat". I bit my cheek trying so hard not to laugh of how red his face was. One bad move and this guy was going to blow.

I look up to see Jackson coming toward up and I heard Draco and Blaise laughing again. This made Jackson look over at them. "Nice prank you two pulled back there, gotta really give it to ya". Giving them a smile but once he looked away he's rolled his eyes.

Jackson squeezed into his seat and huffed because he was mad. "Okay those two really want to die"

"You see what I mean y/n!" Putting his hands up in agreement.

I rolled my eyes at them. " look we can't go around killing people on the first day. Plus it's tradition and we aren't going to be the last people they will do it to. So both of you quit giving them death stares and relax". They both looked away from Blaise and Draco and sighed.

During breakfast Dumbledore made a couple of announcements. One of them being that he wanted Jackson, Sebastian and I to meet him after breakfast was over.

I kept eating my food until I felt someone grab both of my shoulders. I look over to Sebastian thinking it was him but it wasn't because he was looking up at whoever was behind me. I felt the person lean into my right ear. "A letter came for you, come to my room after 6". I look up to see Draco and just nodded my head.

I went back to eating when I felt Sebastian tugging at my rob. I ignored it at first thinking he did it by accident, but the tugging became more consistent. I finally gave in and turned to look at him, "What?". His face was a bit red not as much as before but his eyes gave him away, he was mad. "What does he want" he said in a harsh tone.

I think he was still mad at what the boys pulled off this morning. "Nothing just thanking me for bringing him the letters his father gave me". Sebastian looked at me trying to figure out if I was lying to him. But he gave up and his went back to his plate.

Breakfast was now over and we made our way to Dumbledore. He led us through a couple of doors and we were inside his office. He ordered us to sit down.

He went over and sat in a chair by his desk. He looked at the three of us and sighed. " The reason I've gathered you three here is to go over a set of rules you will follow throughout the time you decide to spend here. I'm giving you the choice to start over again but it won't be easy. Your actions will show everyone and me that you three are not like your parents. I truly do believe there's good". You know for him to be known as a wise man and all, I think he's pretty naive. Like does he not know that I could possibly go around Adava Kedavara-ing people.

Anyways he went on and on about the rules and how we will have no contact with our parents. Oops well he's too late for that one. He also went on that if they try to contact us in any form to let him know as soon as possible. Which I'm going turn down his offer on that one. Wow it's just the first day and I already broke two of his rules. He also mentioned about our wands. We were only to use for educational purposes and at the end of our last class we are to hand it over to our teacher.

Dumbledore then gave us our schedule. "Any other questions before your off to class?". The three of us said nothing. We stood up and made our way to the door when Dumbledore told me to stay behind.

I sat back down in the chair and just waited until he spoke. But nothing left his mouth he just stood out looking at the window. He put his hands behind his back and finally turned to look at me. " If you wish to go back to your father that's fine I'm not going to stop you. I truly do think you can start over and not follow the footsteps and be better than your father" Dumbledore made his was to his chair and sat down once again. "Though I will ask you that if you care about your siblings... well don't tell your father they are here. They deserve better than being next to your father. You have a choice just like everyone else here and you get to make it however you want. I hope you the choices you make doesnt affect your siblings". He was right about this but how was I supposed to keep them hidden for a long time. The guilt was already getting to me, I even had a dream about it.

" I don't think my actions will affect them in any way Professor, but I can't keep them hidden for a long time. I can buy you sometime but I can't do this all alone. They need to put their part as well as you". It was true it wouldn't be long until my father would find them.

"Your right Mrs.Grindelwald, I know there's only so much you can do. But I'll figure out the rest eventually. In the meantime just try to make the most of this place, learn as much as you can. You may leave now". I stood up and walked out the door.

But I was stopped once again, " Mrs. Grindwald, do you know what your fathers plans are?". I just shook my head, but he didn't seem to but it. It's true, I didn't really know what was coming next. "Do you know who the next hire will be?". I don't know with what he was trying to get at here.

"Yes, well there's actually three. You have the youngest one here. The second one is Eden but my father says she isn't the one to lead. So that only leaves us with Liam, he would be the next one in line". Dumbledore looked somewhat confused with my answer.

"But that can't be true... the proph-". He stopped and mumbled the rest only for him self to hear. This caught my attention.

"What do you mean this can't be true?". Now I was completely lost, what could this even mean.

"Mrs.Grindelwald are you sure there's only three hires?". Now I was beginning to doubt what my father had told me. But then again he wouldn't lie to me...right?.

"Look professor with all due respect, I only know that there are three hires. My father and his followers even my siblings have spent almost our whole life trying to keep all three of them alive. Whatever my father has said, I believe to be true". I tried to keep calm but my heavy breathing wasn't helping me.

I sighed and tried to stop myself but what if there's more to what my father tells me. "Why do you ask if there's only three?".

"Mrs. Grindelwald, right now I'm still trying to figure it out, everything will come at it's time. In the meantime it's time for you to head to class. Minerva will be taking you to class". Soon the doors open revealing a lady.

I stood up and walked out the door. What if Dumbledore was given the wrong information and making me believe my father isn't the man I thought. Maybe it's just all an act to make me stay.

I looked down at my schedule

Defense of the Dark Arts
Charms
Potions
Transfiguration
History of magic
Muggle studies
Divination

These classes were definitely going to be the death of me. Especially with having O.W.L.s.

I walked into my first class and see everyone looking at me. "Dolores I would like you to meet y/n Grindelwald, please excuse her tardy". My teacher simply just smiled and told me to have a seat. But the class looked packed.

I finally found a seat next to a gryffindor girl. This girl are golden brown and wavy hair. I sat next to her and she looked nervous. "My name is Hermione Granger, nice to meet you". Extending her hand out for me to shake it.

I shook her hand, "Ashley Grindelwald, it's nice to meet you too". Now she seemed more at eased. We worked together and she was really nice and super smart.

"You know Ashley, for being a Slytherin your not as mean as them. Your actually more easy to talk to than the rest of them". I raised my eyebrows in surprised with what Hermione told me.

"Well I can be mean only to those who have done me wrong. So as long as your on my good side your good to go". I knew this girl wasn't a pure blood like me but I wanted to make it clear to her not to fear me. Hermione seemed very genuine with me.

We kept working together and making small talk here and there. Two boys walked up to us, I looked at there robs and new they were gryffindor's as well and I assumed these two are Hermonie's friends. "You got a bloody problem" the red haired boy spat out.

"Actually yes now I do have a problem and that's you!". My blood was boiling and who was he to talk to me in that way. I hadn't even done anything to him and he's just over here spitting venom.

This caused Hermione to chuckle nervously. "Guys this is Ashley Grindelwald's". This caused the red haired boy turn pale instantly. Ahh this is what I was waiting to see.

"You scared now red head, maybe next time think before you speak". I smirked at him and now he didn't even know what to do.

"Hi I'm Harry Potter and this is so called red head is Ron Weasley". Causing Harry to laugh. The three of us talked some more but Ron still wouldn't dare to say anything at all. I think he was still embarrassed about how the situation unfolded.

"What happened Ron?, the cat got your tongue. Look maybe we didn't start off soo good. So let's put this past us and start over". I extended my hand out for him to shake.

He looked at me in disgust, "you can go ahead and fool everyone but not me, yeah that's right I know that your always up to no good. Your not like your siblings, they are actually good people unlike you". I mean I don't blame him hes got a point. I put my hand back down in defeat, I wasn't going to argue with him or prove him wrong.

"Bloody hell Ron what is wrong with you!" Hermione  went to go slap him behind his head.

"Ashley, you gotta a problem with these dorks" Draco spatt at them. Why is it that people always come in trying to fight my battles.

I grabbed my stuff getting ready for next class. "No there is no problem at all, we were just getting to know each other". Smiling at Hermione and Harry and ignoring Ron.

Draco put his arm around my shoulders, "You shouldn't waist your time talking to these three, they are just a bunch of losers".

I took his arm of my shoulders and pushed him back, "look Draco I don't know what kinda of problem you have with them but don't bring me into it. You have your own opinion about them and so do I". I walked out the door and bumped into Jackson,I grabbed his arm and walked down the hall and made a sharp turn and stopped.

"What class do you have next?" Tapping my feet on the ground as a sign for him to hurry up with a respond.

"I have charms with you idiot!" Shoving his schedule to my face. I looked down and we had all the classes together except the first one.

"Alright let's go then" shoving the paper to his face, the same way he did to me. This only caused his to laugh. I tried not show him I was smiling for trying to get him back so I looked the other way.

We finished all our classes, I had only three classes with Sebastian. Which was great but having both Jackson and Sebastian in almost all my classes, well I might lose my fuckin head sooner than I thought.

We were now in the common room finishing up homework. Once we finished we talked about each other's day. Apparently there more than one Weasley running around this school. If I couldn't befriend Ron well mine as well befriend the others.

Time passed and it was already 6, I needed to go see Draco. But it was also time to go eat, I told the boy I would see them at the hall. Sebastian was hesitant but Jackson was able to drag him out. I went to my room to leave my books.

HI made my way to stair that lead up to the boys rooms. I knocked on Dracos door and after three flipin knocks he decided to open. "Be thankful I actually opened up the door after what you pulled off". I huffed and went inside. He gave me the letter.

I sat down on his bed and I was hesitant to open it. What if Dumbledore was right? What if my father is keeping something from me. This was crazy I needed to stop doubting my father. I opened it up and there were two letters. One from my father and one from Ryker. I internally groaned about Ryker sending me a letter.

Dear Ashley,

  Sweetheart I hope your doing well, sorry you have to spend your time at Hogwarts. I actually have a task for you, there's a reason why I haven't came to find you. I need you to find your siblings and bring them back to me. I also need you to steal the Elder Wand from Dumbledore. I need it as soon as possible. We are currently at war with another powerful wizard. I'll explain more once your here with the wand. Don't worry about Mr.Malfoy I got it under control and I'll keep my word. Until then take care.
                                                                     Yours Truly,
Father

"Well seems like your father is getting out of Azkaban very soon". Draco didn't seem so be pleased by this but didn't say anything.

Now I'm cornered what do I even, my father wants me to find my siblings and Ethan and Dumbledore want me to hide them. It wouldn't be long until they find out. What if what I saw in my dream came true or could've it been a vision instead of a dream. How the hell was I going to steal a wand from Dumbledore.

"You seriously need to stop doing that" ripping me from my thoughts I look up at Draco confused. He kneeled down and took my hands in his. I realized what he meant, I had done it again. Every time I worried or was mad I would dig my nails into my palms. He knew these were the reasons why I would do this.

"Aren't you going to read the second letter?". I took my hands out of his and reached over for the second one.

"I think I'll open this one when I'm alone". I went to grab my fathers letter and stood up to walk to the door.

"Wait don't go, I almost forgot but this came with the letters". I turned around to him walking over to his table reaching for something inside his drawer.

It was a white rose. I felt my face get hot, all of the sudden the room seemed a lot smaller and my breathing stopped.

"I think your father sent you this, it's a really thoughtful gift". I wish it was from my father but it wasn't. That rose was from Ryker.

"Yeah but it's not from my father". Now taking the rose gently out of Dracos hand.

"Then who?"

I sighed, I lifted the unopened letter and rose. "This is from an ex of mine. He does these type of things all the time. For example I ended up leaving him because he isn't such a nice guy, so he thinks by doing this will help us heal. Each time he send a different color rose with a letter". Now it really hit me, I missed Ryker but we aren't good for each other.

"So your saying he'll send different color roses. This one is white, so what does that mean". I missed the little things like this. Ryker could be taken for a heartless boy but under all that there was good. It was just him not making the right choices.

"White means a new beginning, peace". Suddenly the rose seemed more interesting.

"Just out of curiosity what does a black rose mean?"causing to drag me out of my thoughts.

"A black rose symbolize someone's death". I looked up at him now scratching the back of his head. I gave him a confused look.

"Well I think it's time to go grab dinner then you can leave the letters here". I put down the rose and the letters on his desks. Pushing me out the door. I found it strange but decided to just brush it off.

We made it to the hall, which made people give me weird glances but I decided to ignore it. I wasn't in the mood to argue. I sat down between Sebastian and Pansy. Draco took a seat between Blaise and Jackson. Everyone put food on there plate. I reach over to grab some potato's and fruit salad.

They were all talking and laughing. I tried to keep up with them but I just couldn't. My mind still kept going back to my fathers letter.

Sebastian leaned into my ear and I felt his hot breath, leaving of trail of goosebumps. "Hey are you okay, you haven't even touched your food yet". I nodded.

I lifted a potato with a fork and fell on my plate when I felt his hand intertwined with mine. Leaving more goosebumps. I looked up to him, why was he doing this to himself. " you know that you can talk to me about anything".

I took my hand out of his. "Yes I know but I'm fine it's nothing I'm just tired". I looked way only to find Draco staring at Sebastian tensely.

I kicked Dracos leg lightly, and was now looking at me embarrassed I caught him. I mouthed "what is it with you". This did nothing but caused him to roll his eyes at me.

We finished and everyone went up to their rooms. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked out to find Pansy fast asleep. I went to my drawer for pjs. I walked back inside and changed. I picked up my clothes from the floor. I looked to the mirror and there again my father was.

This time it was different, I didn't feel fear instead I felt guilt. Guilt that I was to hand over my siblings and the wand. "Don't let me down". Shivers went down my spin. He then disappeared.

I turned off the lights and then I remember I left my letters in Dracos room. I put on some socks and grab my rob. I walked outside and went down the stairs. I reached his room and knocked.

To my surprise he was still up. "I came for my letters". He gestured for me to come in and I did. He was still acting strange.

"I think you should take a seat Ashley". He said nervously. I did was I was told. He went into his closet and pulled something out. I couldn't see what it was because now it was behind him.

"What do you ha-". He cut me off when he pulled out what he had behind him.

My heart dropped to see a black rose. This is why he asked what it meant and why he was acting so strange.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.4K 2K 48
Animo Grindelwald has been raised for one purpose: to defeat her brother. After being sent hurtling through time, Animo has grown up hidden within th...
1.4K 59 51
the long lost daughter of severus snape has arrived at hogwarts. azkaban-deathly hallows 2 draco malfoy fanfic <3 & harry potter fanfic 🫶 love tri...
105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...