Cynosure| Stardust Crusaders...

Da Twice-Bipolar

Stardust Crusaders x Reader Cynosure • A person or thing that is the center of attention or admiration. Wh... Altro

Intro
Prologue
Sweetie
Grace
Paper planes
Cold water
On top
Lucky you
Peach
Sweet Stuff
Mom said
14
Invincible
Stairs
Yellow
Candy Shop
Twist
Life
Soul
Next Up
Snap
Blinding
Punk
Frame

Genius

6.6K 321 241
Da Twice-Bipolar

You stood with Jotaro in the hallway, standing close to Anne and looking around curiously.

"What are you thinking? Where do you think the stand is?"

You glanced at Jotaro over your shoulder and the ship shook, causing you to stumble a bit.

"The freight."

Anne finished and you discarded the towel onto the floor carelessly. 

"What do you mean? You mean this boat? It's a stand?"

Jotaro nodded and you couldn't help but crack a smile.

"Hey, Jotaro. Guess what."

Jotaro looked at you, and your smile grew.

"We're standing on a stand."

You laughed at your pun, and Jotaro sighed. He pulled his hat down and shook his head. 

"You're worse than Jiji."

This just made you smile more, and you looked around the hallway. 

"It makes sense if the boat is the stand. That explains how that fan suddenly hit your shoulder. And how that orangutan disappeared into the wall as you said."

Jotaro nodded and you saw something move behind Jotaro. This made your smile died down and your eyes widened. The pipes being manipulated by the orangutan grabbed Jotaro and trapped him against the wall. 

Your eyes darted around, looking for the monkey. It could be anywhere in the boat. Its range was the whole boat, and it could travel through it with ease, meaning it could be anywhere.

Something in the wall opposite you started to move and the monkey walked out. It was wearing a captain's jacket and cap with a pipe in its mouth. It was holding a small book.

"Is that a dictionary?" 

The orangutan, in response to you, opened the book and held it up for you to read. It was pointing at the definition of strength.

Force, energy, power, aid, strong, powerful, intensity, firmness. Eighth card of Tarot. 

You read the definitions. By the time you finished and looked up, the orangutan was holding a Rubik's cube. One with little pictures on it instead of solid colors.

Dammit, even this monkey has a Tarot Card. I'm the only one that doesn't have one.

The orangutan puffed on the pipe it had and stood across from Jotaro. Bragging and showing just how unconcerned it was, how unworried it was.

Jotaro used Star Platinum to rip away one of the pipes, but two more wrapped around his arm and pinned his arm back down. The orangutan looked pleased with itself, smiling at Jotaro's attempt to free himself and fail. 

The orangutan finished the Rubik's cube and showed it off, then crushing it in its hand, making the cube made up of smaller cubes break. The monkey turned around and stared at you, licking the outside of its mouth as he looked at you hungrily. 

You pushed Anne behind you and swallowed thickly. 

There was a small sound that drew the orangutan's attention away. There was a golden button on the floor behind it and you looked at Jotaro. He was missing one of his buttons on his uniform. 

Jotaro looked at you.

"Both of you go on deck."

Jotaro spoke and you didn't protest. You picked up Anne while Jotaro looked back at the ape. Provoking it and showing that it hadn't won yet. You knew Jotaro would be able to handle it, so you did as he said and started jogging out of the hallway and towards the deck.  

With you –

You made it back to the deck and set Anne down. The crusaders noticed you almost instantly.

"Where's Jojo?"

Joseph spoke and you pointed to the cabin.

"In there, with the monkey."

The crusaders were being crushed from the pressure, but they felt it start to lighten. Jotaro was doing something.

With Jotaro – 

Jotaro tore the pipes off him easily and glared at the ape. It was crying in pain. The orangutan's head started to bleed and blood ran out of its eyes after Jotaro shot the button at the monkey like a bullet. As Jotaro walked towards the ape, it backed up and ripped open the white captain jacket it was wearing, showing its stomach.

"Animals show their stomachs in fear and to give up, you're pleading for mercy."

The orangutan nodded and Jotaro pulled his hat down.

"You're not worth any mercy. Bitches are bitches, but with what you tried to do to them on top of everything you've done so far, you deserve what's about to happen."

Jotaro referred to you and Anne as the orangutan coward fearfully, knowing what Jotaro was about to do. 

"You're disgusting."

With you – 

The ship started warping and becoming distorted. 

"What's happening?"

Polnareff spoke as he pulled himself out of the ground and as the others did the same. You grabbed Anne's hand and looked towards the cabin, knowing Jotaro would come out any second. 

"Jotaro must have beaten the stand user,"

You felt Anne grip your hand tightly. 

"Which means the ship is going to sink."

Time skip – 

Anne leaned over the edge of the boat and watched the ship go down with binoculars.

"The ship looks like putty, and it's changing into a shabby little boat. Do you see that?"

Anne looked at you and you looked at the ship.

"Yeah."

You grabbed the binoculars from Anne and moved her away from the edge of the boat.

"It's late. Try sleeping."

You smiled at Anne, you were tired yourself, but you weren't going to let Anne know that. 

"We let our guard down. That was a fatal mistake."

Joseph started talking.

Kakyoin was combing his hair, Jotaro lit a cigarette, and you opened a mini chocolate bar to eat. You didn't chew it. You just let the first bite melt in your mouth. 

"We left Japan four days ago. We have 46 days left to get to Egypt."

Joseph spoke and Polnareff pulled out a pack of gum from his pocket, but it was soaking wet.

"How'd you keep your bag so dry?"

Polnareff dropped the gum on the bottom of the boat. He wasn't going to chew it now with the saltwater it had soaked up.

"This bag is significant to me. If it gets wet, everything I have with me gets ruined."

Your bag was sitting next to your feet and you looked at it.

"I'd never forgive myself if I lost it."

Flashback – 

"Y/n, sweetie. Your dad has a surprise for you."

You didn't look away from the tv as you ate some M&Ms from a small bowl next to you. You were about to start your first year in high school, so you were hoping the surprise was something along the lines of, "We're taking a trip to America! Sorry, you'll have to miss the entire school year." But that was less than likely.

"What is it?"

You paused the tv at the right moment and stood up from the couch. Your dad was standing by the kitchen counter, in his business suit with several packed and ready suitcases next to him. This made you glance at them and then your dad.

"Are you leaving again?"

Judging by the number of suitcases he had, he would be leaving for a long time. Your dad smiled at you and walked to you with a large box.

"Yes, but I have a going-away present for you. And as always, tell me something you want, and I'll bring it back for you."

It was something your dad did every time he had to travel, to make up for being gone. And you asked for the same thing every time. 

"Candy, please."

Your dad handed you the box and you started to open it.

"All right, I'll get a whole bunch."

This made you smile a bit, and you opened the box completely, pulling something out. It was a backpack, but not just any bag. It looked exactly like one your dad had. It was matching.

"Thanks, dad."

Your dad nodded and looked at his watch.

"Make good use of it, okay? I have to catch my plane, so I need to leave soon."

Your dad kissed your forehead and then your mom.

"Okay, stay safe."

Your mom fixed your dad's tie before he left, closing the door behind him. 

You looked down at the backpack in your hands and your smile dampened.

"I know it's dad's job to travel,"

You looked at your mom and then at the floor.

"But I wish he could stay home more."

Flashback end – 

You yawned and leaned your back against Avdol, who you sat next to. Anne was sitting on your other side and she laid down, using your lap as a pillow. 

"Let's all try and get some rest. We'll take turns keeping watch."

Joseph spoke, and you all nodded in response. 

I don't remember a time I was this tired. Usually, I can survive off five hours a night, but for some reason, I just feel so drained.

You yawned again and closed your eyes.

Thinking of dad reminds me, I'll pick up a piece of candy from every shop for B/n like dad does for me. He'll be ecstatic when I come back. 

You smiled to yourself. 

Maybe dad will be home too.

Pickup line #8: You can't spell virus without U and I.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

327K 9K 28
Jotaro x reader. You move to Japan from (country). You're a pretty shy person, but you used to get into fights a lot where you used to live. You stan...
98.3K 4K 49
Y/N is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world turned upside down when she was shot by a mysterious arrow that gave her the ability t...
251 10 10
No man is an island. Even the strongest people could use a companion by their side-and Jotaro Kujo, whether he liked it or not, would have to deal wi...
34.4K 899 18
You're a foreign exchange student and things soon take an interesting turn when you unexpectedly become familiar with the school's well-known bad-b...