TOXIC - Ariana Grande/You

By CL1T0RI0US

"You're a damn drug and I'm toxic." You G!P updates weekly More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10 (the real one)
10

6

5.6K 142 166
By CL1T0RI0US

It had probably been three days since the last time I spent the night in my house. I figured I should go home and drop Ariana off who was now sulking in her seat since the beginning of the ride to her house. However, I had tried asking her to sleep at mine knowing she had gotten used to having me so close to her at night.

I loved sleeping next to her, she radiated heat but the biggest adjustment I had to make was waking up some nights with absolutely no blankets on me and no way to get the blankets back without waking her up because she had spun them to herself while cuddling to my side.

Baby you got me like ah, woo, ah

Don't you stop loving me (loving me)

Don't quit loving me (loving me)

Just start loving me (loving me)

I sang my other girlfriend's song out of tune but passionately while Ariana laughed recording me with her phone. If I said the fourth and fifth out loud, I would be dead.

I turned the volume down a little knowing she wasn't fond of talking with background noises. "We can still grab some clothes you're wearing for tomorrow so you can sleep at mine though." I suggested knowing there were only a couple of tops of hers my house had and certainly would be harder than usual to choose from.

I felt her glanced at me after putting her phone down as I was paying attention to the road, "Can I wear one of your sweaters, please?" She nervously asked knowing she had mostly half of my clothes already hanging in her closet.

I chuckled at the rare shyness, "Of course."

"Why are you turning?" She asked when I turned from the far left lane on my side pulling the steering wheel down.

I checked for oncoming traffic that may be entering the intersection as I mumbled, "You don't need your clothes anymore." Completed the U-turn in the right lane traveling in the opposite direction.

She looked at me in annoyance realising I just made an illegal U-turn as there was a sign that prohibited them. "You're gonna get us killed before I could even finish my alb–." She was interrupted when her phone made a sound indicating she had gotten a new notification. Saved by the bell indeed.

Looking at the straight road ahead, I was tempted do dumber shit. Instead of maintaining consistent pressure on the accelerator as I pushed down, I turned aside abruptly before hearing a bang from the window, "Babe, slow dow–fuck!" The light contact her hand made to my arm caught my attention and looked at her. "Fucking asshole!" Her tried to raise her voice but was struggling because of the trembling. "It hurts." She cried out lowly, putting her hand up where the window had hit her head, massaging it lightly. The corner of her lips were struggling from pouting, her eyes were starting yo become watery as she was looking at me. I was looking back and forth to the road in front of me and her.

I felt bad. Fuck.

I quickly reached over and wrapped my arm around her head to pull her to my side, "I'm sorry, baby, does it hurt?" I asked lacking common sense. I planted a kiss on the top of her head as soon as I felt her hand held mine. Thank god, she wasn't mad. "I'll drop you off and pick you up tomorrow, then we can have vegan food for the whole day the next day." I tried making amends for the wrongdoing which hopefully she would accept.

She lifted her head up and I felt her glancing up at me, "I can't now, Frankie said he wass coming over." I took a glance at her and gave her a reassuring smile knowing how she was feeling right now. I then made a U-turn again but this time it was smooth and careful

but still illegal...

Being with Ariana never became an issue, I loved being with her twenty-four seven, every second of it. I just thought spending time by ourselves individually made us focus on different things being an essential part of our relationship that helped to ensure we both retained our own individuality while also growing together as a couple. It was natural.

"Well that's good then, you haven't seen him for a month." Ariana and her older brother, Frankie happened to be conjoined at the hip and consider each other best friends more than siblings. She told everything either to him or her two other best friends, Courtney and Victoria. They hadn't seen each other often as they both had their own careers to focus on.

"But I wanna be with you." I could hear by the tone of her voice that she was pouting as she spoke. I felt so lucky having this woman as my girlfriend. I was just the the reason why her head was hurting but being separated from me was she still thought about that it saddened her.

My hand that was previously on her shoulder reached over her face to give her cheek a caress, "I'll pick you up when you finish then."

"Okay, you're so cute!" She cooed leaning over to pinch my cheeks. "Are we going to Zac's after?" I scooted closer to her after sensing she was struggling to get closer.

She lifted my arm to bring it in front of her and wrapped her arms around it, "Nah, that's way early he would still be asleep."

I grinned like a bitch when out of nowhere I felt my stomach jumped feeling the warmth of her lips pressed on my neck. The kisses were innocent but still could do such effect to me. I was so in love with the little things. "Isn't it like a thirty minute ride to the studio to his?"

"Yeah." I nodded, Ariana and I had came over a few times to Zac's from the studio. "I'm coming back home to take a nap otherwise I'll get drunk easier."

"Yuh." She said tightening her grip around me before biting my arm lightly. I smiled at her answer. "Baby?"

It took me a second to respond as I was paying attention to this stupid motherfucking driver in front of us, "Yuh?" I answered imitating the way she said it, I watched as the car signalled left making its turn too soon causing it to go over the curb.

Something Ariana would do. Never in a million years would I let her drive by herself with her poor eyesight, the fuck?

"Would you still date me if I became a worm?"

What?

What the fuck?

I laughed at the question, my girl was so funny. I was all smiley on the outside but fucking confused and utterly dumbfounded on the inside. What was I supposed to say?

"Would you still date me if I became a worm?" She repeated getting a hint that I took it as a joke making me grow even more confused. Was she being serious because this better be a joke.

I shook my head at the ridiculous question, "Why would I date a worm?"

"So, you wouldn't?" She asked almost instantly, pulling herself away from me to study my face.

"No, why would I date a fucking worm? That's so fucking weird." It was.

"Shit," She exclaimed a little seemingly surprised, for real? Now completely pulling away, her upper body facing towards me. "so you still wouldn't despite knowing it was me?"

"How was I supposed to know it was you?"

"It doesn't matter but would you?" Her reply was almost immediately as if she knew what was coming out of my mouth next.

She gasped when I answered,Fuck, no. The fuck I look like? Entomophile?"

"Here I am thinking your love was through ups and downs but wouldn't date me if I became a worm." She scoffed crossing her arms over her chest then plopping her body on the backrest looking at the road ahead. "And worm isn't an insect."

"It is." I disagreed.

"Honest to God, knock me out. It's not, get your shit right." Well I thought it was.

"Okay then, worm lover." She's crazy.

"So you think I'm crazy?" Oh my fucking god, I didn't say that out loud, I wasn't planning on dying tonight.

"No, I mean," I trailed off a little bit and swallowed before continuing, "it's crazy for all these years I thought it was an insect and you know these kind of stuff." I said biting my lip giving her a quick glance, hoping she would buy it.

I waited for her for response but it never came and the rest of the ride was filled with a comfortable silence instead.

Pulling into the driveway of Ariana's house, we were met by Frankie's car. He already must be inside the house as the car's ignition was off and seemed to be empty.

"I think he's already in." I muttered, parking next to her brother's car.

She simply hummed in agreement before leaning over to give me a peck on the lips. The kiss was noticeably strange, it was quick and sloppy unlike the normal ones that were passionate and soft. I would have tried asking what the problem was if she hadn't hopped off of the car without saying anything else but drive safe under her breath. I turned to look at the view in front of me to process what happened and what made her that way. I was debating wether to run after her or let her cool. I was certain it had something to do with my swerving intentionally, maybe because I didn't take a minute to go in with her and talk to Frankie for a moment which to my defence I thought that I should give them space as the unannounced visitation seemed to be an emergency.

I was occupied thinking and patiently waiting for the car door to slam but the slam never came. I whipped my head to my girlfriend's direction only for me to see her already closing her house's front door, leaving a little strip view of her with her middle finger up through the gap between the double front door.

I let out a chuckle then the smile dropped when a realisation hit me.

So she could close her damn front door but leave my door wide open that left me with no choice but to get up and walk around the car to close it myself like a fucking taxi man.

She was so petty, man, but so pretty.

My old self would have me driving back home with the door open. Fuck it.

-

Instead of waking up peacefully in the morning, I was half awake in the middle of the night. In the darkness of my bedroom when it slowly dawned I couldn't move my whole body. It felt as if someone or something was watching me.

I felt a weight on my chest, pressing me down and preventing me from sitting up. It was like I was sinking down in my bed, eating me alive. And not only was my whole body paralysed but I couldn't so much as move my lips to call out for help. I was not sure who or what was pushing on my chest. Even though I seemed to be able to move my eyes just a little, it's too dark to see anyway. Regardless, I just felt that there was a presence here. Something strange. Something frightening.

I had experienced this before so it was nothing new to me. Two things sprung to mind after a moment of panic, I had to stay calm and try to wiggle a finger. Eventually, I felt my arms loosen, and soon I was able to shake the whole sensation away as I regained full control. I then spent a few minutes catching my breath to ground myself and calm down. My heart was beating so fast.

I rolled over to the other side of my bed and searched for my phone. I groaned out of frustration when I looked at the time, Four Thirty-Three AM. Sitting up, I had my back leaning against the headboard of my King sized bed. Then scrolling through my notifications, a certain name caught my eyes. Obviously, Ariana's. I read through our text conversation last night when before and after I got home then remembered I decided to play Call of Duty on my Playstation before going to sleep.

Squirtle❤️: drive safe🥺

Squirtle❤️: i love you baby im sorry i was upset you wouldnt date me if i became a worm

I shook my head chuckling as I read the text, so that was what made her petty last night.

Squirtle❤️: n ik u thought it was crazy, youre right

Squirtle❤️: i feel so sad rn bc i didnt tell u how much i love you n give u kisses while i was still in the car

Squirtle❤️: my craziness was on another level

Squirtle❤️: i just got out of the toilet n im off my period now

Squirtle❤️: ❤️❤️❤️👉🏽🤸‍♀️👈🏽

Squirtle❤️: i miss you so much it's crazy

Squirtle❤️: please text me as soon as you get home

Squirtle❤️: i would call u as u drive but im speaking with frankie rn

That's okay

I miss you too baby girl, I'm home

I'm sorry too, forgive me?

Squirtle❤️: 🥺🥺🥺

Squirtle❤️: so u still wouldnt  date me?

You know what

Fuck what everyone would think because I would

😭😭😭😭

Squirtle❤️: lmfao

Squirtle❤️: yuh

Squirtle❤️: thats right youre mine

Squirtle❤️: see even if i become a worm ill still have u around my little fingers

Oh yes you do

Squirtle❤️: no one could never

Tell Frankie I said hi by the way

Squirtle❤️:

Squirtle❤️: he said hi papi

Squirtle❤️: 😒😒

Squirtle❤️: i'm ab to kill him brb😙

Squirtle❤️: wyd?

Squirtle❤️: ure taking long to text me back

Sorry, baby, I'm playing COD.

*attached photo*

Squirtle❤️: that's better than texting bitches

😒

Squirtle❤️: win the game for me for a prize❤️

We spent the rest of the night just texting and flirting while she was talking to Frankie until they had fallen asleep. There was no denying they both had missed each other's company. I was right about the visitation being an emergency. Ariana said she was going to tell me everything in person as it was a very long story.

I played the game for an hour more until Regé and Zendaya came on and played it with me. The whole time Zendaya was just messing around, we didn't mind because it was funny and she was just being... well, herself. She would throw bombs at us leading us to die or ran out of health while Regé would ditch or just watched as we were being ambushed by the enemies.

Scrolling more to the latest text my girlfriend had sent me was at four AM, over a half an hour before I woke up from the sleep paralysis.

Squirtle❤️: good morning baby❤️ im ab to go to the studio. Frankie is driving me n asking if u could hang w him

Squirtle❤️: but i told him u got somewhere else to go so

Squirtle❤️: i love you, text me when you wake up🤸‍♀️

Me:I love you, good morning and enjoy your day babes

I quickly searched for Frankie's name in my contact list after sending the text.

Me: Hey Alexis de Burlesque

Me: You wanna come with me to Zac's for a drink?

Frankie: OMG when will you stop calling me that

Frankie: I don't look like him🙄

Frankie: And yes zaddy just lmk what time.

Me: I will pick you up later❤️

Me:

-

i saw that door slamming shit somewhere, i had to include that here😭

sorry for the errors & shit i cant be bothered proofreading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 340 34
Inspired by many stories of celebrity groupchat so I thought I would make my own
32.2K 1.3K 30
Better to not live life with secrets
18.9K 593 1
"Suggestion: Can someone do a oneshot on The Weeknd- "Coming Down" where like Lauren parties & does drugs and that's why Camila left" Well, your wish...
259K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...