50 shades of duck

By Sadie909

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ More

1 shade of duck
3 shades of duck
4 shades of duck
5 shades of duck

2 shades of duck

29 2 2
By Sadie909

Duck decided it was time to make a move. He was getting that duck cake no matter what. No goose, no swan and certainly no Herron would get in the way. Duck snorted a long line of cocaine just before he left. He was higher than the birds he wished to mate with. He injected some heroine into his beak for good measure and off he flew. He was off to fertilise some ducks. But that was when he saw it. BREAD!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 36K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
1.4M 123K 44
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.9M 82.7K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...