TGOTF: The Game Of The Future

By Coming_To_You_Live

The Past represents what we have been through. The Present works hard for the success. The Future shows your... More

The Power I Hide
Cat Vs. Phoenix
Deal? Deal!
Real Identity
Jealousy At It's Finest
Dinner With (G)I-dle
Their So Pretty, It Hurts
The Hidden Secret
Leggo Errbody
Same Project Or Same Mission?
The Panther
The Crow&Dove With The Eagle
The Chain Keeper
The Lion
What Are You Doing Here?
The Unnie's Tears
I Will Not Go Without A Warning
What To Do?
A Visit To Remember
Poison Rose Of The Viper
New Student
Chou and Lee
The Game
I'm A Savage
The Date With A Friend
You Better Run
Sleepover
Normal day?
Her Confession
The Past That I Hate To Remember
Orbit
Aya
Cry For Me
Hwaa
For Her
Spanish Sahara
Backwoods
Tears
She Will Be Back
Night
Visiting
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
MY STORIES +NEW BOOK

Forget What Happened

66 6 0
By Coming_To_You_Live

"neon naege moyokkameul jweosseo"

As the group found the hotel they set some roommates and went to their rooms to rest.

The others plopped at their beds as they finished cleaning themselves up.

They closed their eyes and went to sleep.

Except for Seung.

Seung dreamt something like a future vision.

"They need to forget what happened. Let them figure it out on their own, Don't continue to the Hidden Castle it is full of Demons. The kingdom got destroyed, Make them forget what happened. But only make them remember your research so they won't be curious. Tell them you all found the scrolls and can head back now, I'll go make That Hui boy forget about it too. That is all. Farewell.

Seung stood up and went to the hallways as the others were in the same floor as hers.

She activated her blue flames as they  each went to their rooms.

Seung snatched their memory of them knowing who are the chosen ones.

"I'm sorry...." Seung whispered.

*THE NEXT DAY*

It was now morning as the others woke up due to the sun. They gathered their stuffs and went to their vans.

"well were just gonna write some reports and were done! I wish we found out who are the Legends though..... I really wanna see them." Seulgi said as she got in their car.

As they drive back to Seoul, Seung noticed that Soojin was cold to Shuhua.

Seung remembered that the Person she was talking to made Hui remember that Soojin and him are still in a relationship, And Shuhua is heartbroken.

So the atmosphere was so awkward.

The others knows about the confession too so they decided to just stay quiet so it won't be too much awkward.

As they parked at the front of the school gate they went out and bid goodbye to each other.

"Sucks that we didn't saw the legends..." y/n said while pouting.

"Yeah.... It is..." Seung lied while faking her sad sigh.

Y/n can feel Seung was sad about not seeing the legends.

So y/n held her hands And intertwined it together and smiled at her.

"By the way Seung my cousin from America is coming here to study. She's a senior too." Y/n told Seung about her cousin and Seung nodded thinking she should clean the extra room on their dorm tomorrow since tomorrow is Monday and they have a lot of free times in the mornings.

They got back to their dorm.

Seung and y/n both plopped on their couch.

Seung got curious again on what's happening on the other universe.

So she asked y/n if she wants to continue the game, And y/n nodded while smiling.

Loading.....

Loading...

Welcome back.

The movie Seung and G idle were watching is already finished.

Seung saw the girls already sleeping except for Soyeon.

Seung helped Soyeon to carry the girls on their designated rooms and talked to her while they were outside sitting in front of the door.

"So Soyeon.... Are you in a relationship?"

"Not yet unnie..... I'm still waiting for someone to ask me, And 'She' is taking too long.."

"Ahehehe.... She sure is, By the way yeon... What happened between Soo and Shu?"

"Oh.... About that.... Shuhua told me that she likes Soojin when we debuted, I was actually the first person to know about her crushing over Soojin, And I feel really honored with that."

Seung chuckled at Soyeon's story as She boast about being the first person Shuhua trusted on her love life.

"reminds me of Chae-ieun unnie crushing over Lina unnie... Tch, Tsundere Chae-ieun unnie...."

"So as you can see Seung unnie, our little Shushu is rejected a million times especially when Soojin was in a relationship with Hui Oppa."

"Hui." Seung thought she remembered the news she read back in 2018.

She watched the I-Talk and saw how clingy the Taiwanese girl is to the Korean one.

She felt hurt a little bit as she knows what the Taiwanese girl was feeling, but none the less she sighed and went back on writing and composing their next comeback.

"So in our 'Oh My God' era you can see Shuhua was getting more attached to Minnie, It's because Minnie unnie comforted Shuhua. And I know that you know that Minnie unnies girlfriend is Miyeon unnie, They both comforted the girl which made her more attached to them. Minnie on ON CAMERA and Miyeon on OFF CAMERA." soyeon explained.

Seung nodded And thought about the Dumdi Dumdi era of (G)I-DLE.

Shuhua didn't know about Soojin going to a radio broadcast, And she was actually upset..... Well a "little" as what she said at the radio broadcast.

As Seung and Soyeon talked about everything that's been going on about their members they heard the door open and a cute yawning pale puppy was there staring at them.

"why are you guys still awake?"

"oh well me and your Soyeon unnie are talking shushu.." Seung explained to Shuhua.

Shuhua just nodded And went beside Soyeon and laid her head at Soyeon's shoulder which Seung found cute.

Soyeon can only stare at Shuhua as she know how the girl is in a lot of pain because of the real rejection.

She remembered seeing Shuhua running off to go to a park.

Soyeon was still in her Blonde hair as that happened, so it was on their 'Lion' era.

Soyeon sat on the other swing which made Shuhua look at her right side to see Soyeon looking at get with sympathy.

Soyeon held Shuhua's hand to make her feel that She was here and will always be here to listen to her.

Shuhua smiled at that and stood up to hug her Soyeon unnie while crying her heart out.

Seung knew that Soyeon was remembering something.

"Do you perhaps know Hanahaki?"

"One of your B-sides unnie? Or the meaning?"

"The meaning..."

"it's like a flower growing inside your lungs until you puke out a petal with your blood on it, It can get surgery so you won't die but your feelings for that person who's causing you pain to vanish. But if not then the flowers on your lungs will grow more until it suffocates you.. And you..... And you die.... Because of that.... Stupid.... Unrequited....." Soyeon sighed and stroked Shuhuas hair.

"Love...." Soyeon mumbled that last word.

"Wanna know why I wrote Hanahaki yeon?" Seung asked.

"Yeah I'm really curious unnie. Why? Like all the Japanese fans really loved it and it even got into the billboard charts...." Soyeon asked while staring at Seung.

"Well I always have this dream of you guys.... Well I'm there with a girl too but I saw Shuhua on a school uniform on puking out petals while looking at Soojin confessing to a boy... And you... Nothing." Seung explained while She remembered her weird dream.

"woah...." Soyeon was shocked on what she heard.

"just because of a dream she managed to write and compose a perfect, sad, good for camping song, that hit first at the billboard U.S. charts song?" Soyeon thought.

"Wanna sing it with me Yeon?" Seung asked and Soyeon nodded.

"Hanahaki.... Is the one I can feel.."

"Though you are beautiful, but at the same time deadly."

Soyeon flinched at that part.

"of course pretty things can hurt too....." Soyeon thought as she continues to stroke Shuhua's hair.

(Can't believe everyone didn't get the hint--)

"Hanahaki... You filled my lungs with..."

"With some Oh so beautiful...."

"Flowers that suffocates me."

"wanna know my favorite part of the song unnie?" Soyeon asked Seung as Seung nodded curious.

"Flowers, Flowers, Flowers, Flowers, Flowers.... Everything is spilled like my feelings for you, I don't wanna forget but it's deadly inside, You bloom so much in my heart It seems I can't lie?"

Seung knew why this is Soyeon's favorite verse.

Actually it was the rap part.

Seung knew the next part and decided to sing with Soyeon too but both got stopped as they heard the person they thought Was sleeping sang with her angelic voice.

"Walk away while I bleed with your thorny love, Rose so beautiful yet deadly.... I wish you could be Jasmine, Lily or dandelions, but no you are such a complicated girl."

Shuhua sang the last part so smooth as Seung and Soyeon stared at her in awe.

They both gave a sad smile to Shuhua and the pale pup returned a tight lipped smile and told Seung she can sleep here with them as they have an extra spare room.

Seung just nodded since it was pretty late, Both girls headed on their rooms and went to sleep.

"nunmuri ttuk tteoreojinda"

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 1K 22
Things have to be broken to be mended. You would have thought the infinite cycle would never be broken... well... the infinite loop has, it already w...
33.7K 2K 43
you can stay here. SPOILERS ABOUT INSOMNIA ARE IN THIS SUMMARY the sequel of the zombie skz book "insomnia" you never thought life could get worse a...
20.8K 1.1K 10
[completed] She fell in love with her bestfriend. Ryujin can't say her life is falling apart, but it certainly feels like it is. She has her fair sel...
14K 404 52
to continue the story of Sana and Tzuyu who decided to part ways without any proper closure. Will they have the closure? Will they be together? Or wi...