Senseless Sensations: Neo x b...

By Lucifer20000

A mute badass, A blind fighter and the best thief in remnant. Neopolitan, (Y/N) (L/N) and Roman Torchwick. St... More

Blind but still seeing
Neopolitan
Back in the game
From dust till dawn
Next move
Partners in crime
Authors Note
And so it begins
Authors Note
We're gonna need more men
yeah, I forgot to murder that guy, sorry
Phase 2 begins
The white fang meeting
The chase
Good old fashioned B and E
I've always wanted to Kill a Schnee
Everything's coming together
Phase 3
Thinking ahead
Everything is in place
Seeds of hopelessness
Who can you trust?

Time fly's when you're having fun

1.4K 34 0
By Lucifer20000

What a difference just a few months makes. White fang had just kept coming in, bigger numbers then any gang we'd ever had. Vale was in hysterics over the robbing sprees. The whole town wrapped around our finger. With the exclusion of Cinder dropping in from time to time to threaten us, things were getting back to how they were in the good old days. Thieves and scumbags doing what we do best, sitting on a pretty substantial pile of dust. Only downside is when I remembered it wasn't for us. I could enjoy the work in the meantime but the thought always creeped back in that we were working for whoever Cinder was working for. And if Cinder scared Roman it probably was a good idea to do what we were told. At least I got to spend the time with him and Neo.

Speaking of Neo, she was once again in the process of kicking my ass. We'd been sparring a lot and not to toot my own horn but I was getting better and better at keeping up with her. Emphasis on keeping up, not surpassing. So after ending up on my ass for the hundredth time she helped me to my feet and patted my on the back. 

"Great, sympathy from the remorseless killer" 

Neo put her hand over her mouth, miming shock and offence. "Don't play the innocent I chuckle, you know its true" I continued. She shrugged comically, as if she had done nothing wrong. Not that murder really bothered me, all part of the job I guess. And speaking of the job.

"Alright alright, enough ass handing Neo, me and the disabled have work to do"

Neo bowed to Roman, booped me on the nose and happily skipped away. I had gotten into the habit of watching her as she went. Not in a stalker way but I just felt happy when I saw her......Well, not saw but you know what I mean. Roman came up obnoxiously close and followed my eyes.

"Something interesting you got your eye on?" He nudged my shoulder making a clicking sound. I snickered and faced him.

"You'll be the disabled one in a minute if you don't get to the point and tell me whats going on"

"Hey whatever you do in your own time is your business" He shrugged, turning on foot and strutting away. I kept pace next to him.

"Yeah well its work time right now, so what we got?"

"Lovely little gig down by the docks. Ocean breeze, the sounds of seagulls and the waves" He clasped his hands together "Oh yes. And a few boat loads of dust just begging to be snatched"

I smirked "Well then, lets not keep it waiting out there" We made our way out the back of the warehouse. 

"Just gotta wait till nightfall, wouldn't want to have to put down any employees still on shift"

I chuckled "We've gotten our hands dirty before"

"Yeah well I think its best to leave the murders to the professional up there" He gestured up at the warehouse. Neo stood in one of the windows, giving us a little wave.

"Right" I agreed "Best left to the pros, so lets go do what we do best" I grasped Romans wrist and he did the same to me, we shook hands and then moved over to where our transport was parked. I groaned "Is that an airship"

"You betcha" He snickered and I groaned again 

"I hate air travel"

Time skip-

Surrounded by white fang we headed for the docks. I tried to control the motion sickness best as I could, just praying we touched down soon. "So, just to be clear, its a smash and grab job like usual?" 

"More or less, just a little more large scale then dust shops"

"Obviously"

I felt the ship touch down and the fang began to file out, toting dust guns and surveying the area. Not fast enough for Romans liking as he addressed them with an annoyed tone.

"Hey. What's the hold up?" Strutting out of the ship, arms spread he continued condescending. "we're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment so why don't you animals try to pick up the pace" I stepped out alongside him. Taking my own surveillance of the shipping yard. Mostly empty. No employees within detectable distance and there was a lot of dust just sitting there ripe for the taking.

"Our lucky night" I mused to myself. However, through the energy signatures of the dust and the fang I picked up something new. An aura. One I didn't recognise. "Uhhhh Roman, we got a problem"

I turned to face him just as the aura became physical and clear to me. Right behind Roman. I heard the swish of what sounded like a blade.

"What the? Oh for Fu-" Roman started, before being cut off by this girl holding a sword to his throat. 

"Nobody move"

The Fang gathered around, pointing swords and guns at the girl. I stepped forward, speaking up. "Woah, why don't we take it easy there little lady. Nobodies throat has to get cut tonight" The girl reached up and pulled something from her head. In the aura outline I could tell she had two ears sticking out the top of her head. A Faunus. She spoke up again.

"Brothers of the white fang, why are you aiding this scum?"

So strong. So full of conviction. I was the first to chuckle under my breath, joined in my laughter by some of the fang members and Roman. 

"Oh kid. Didn't you get the memo?"

"What are you talking about?"

 "Us and the white fang are going in together on a little joint business venture"

At this point I could hear the starting motors of our other ships. They were taking off. This girl had no clue of the scale of what was going on here. She held the blade a little closer to his skin. But I could tell Roman wasn't intimidated in the slightest as she tried to threaten him.

"Tell me what it is or I'll put an end to your little operation"

I chuckled again "Oh, poor kid" I heard the aircrafts lift off just beyond the dust containers.

"I wouldn't exactly call it a 'little' operation" Roman said as the engines roared overhead. The girl was to distracted to notice Roman shifting his cane. Next thing I heard was the explosion of him firing and the Faunus girl being thrown backwards onto the ground. Roman fired shot after shot at her, I felt like he was having the time of his life. Annoying as it could be, it was also kinda fun when things went sideways. The girl backflipped to avoid the shots before disappearing from view around a corner. But I could still see her. I turned to Roman. "I'll get her". He nodded and I began moving in the direction she went. "Here kitty kitty kitty" I heard Roman taunt behind me.

To my surprise I sensed another aura above me just in time to knock away whatever object I heard moving through the air towards me. I knocked it up over my head, but if Romans grunt was anything to go off of, I think it found a new target. I swivelled with enough time to throw up my stick in a defensive position above my head. Our attacker used it to propel himself towards Roman and pounce him to the ground, flipping through and landing on his feet. Impressive athleticism I had to admit. Although I felt bad for Roman getting the brunt of attacks that were aimed at me. 

"Leave her alone" 

Another kid by the sounds of it. Roman stood up as Fang members dropped from the ships and joined him, outnumbering the kid majorly and surrounding him. It was then I noticed his tail. Apparently it was a night for Faunus of all kinds.

"You are not the brightest banana in the bunch are ya kid?" Roman remarked before giving the Fang the signal to attack. He then turned to me and did a shoo motion with his hand. I nodded and raced after the girl. Her aura was faint but still visible. I tracked her down. She was hiding in a crack between two crates. Crafty hiding spot. I walked past, pretending not to notice her. I felt her sneaking up behind and spun round, swinging upwards and only just missing as she flipped out the way. 

"Nobody ever tell you that curiosity kills cats?" I smirked and readied a fighting stance. She lunged forward and we began crossing weapons back and forth. She was real good no doubt, but sloppy when it came to controlling her anger. I managed to parry most of her attacks, still taking a couple hits before I managed to trap her arm and slide the sword out of her hand. This would be easier without it. If a weapon didn't have dust or an energy signature, it was impossible to see them. Fist vs cane would be much easier. Or at least I thoughts so until I felt something cut across the aura of my back, putting me on my knees. I cried out in pain but mostly shock.

"Two blades, smart" I stood up again. Taking another swing, but she flipped up over my head and picked her weapon up from the floor before hopping some crates, heading back in Romans direction. I climbed up onto the crate. White Fang lay unconscious all over the floor and the girl was going full force at Roman. The other kid moved to join the fight but I leapt down in front of him, tutting. "Its rude to barge in on people kid" I smacked my stick down so I could at least see what weapon I was dealing with this time. Some kind of staff. Should be easy

This kid was quick. But knowing the movement of every muscle in a persons body can definitely lend a hand. Unless I'm against someone of Neo's skill and speed. Compared to her this guy was a novice. Come to think of it. These kids were obviously huntsmen trained, so It dawned on me that these must be students. But what the hell were students of huntsmen academies doing playing police officer? 

That was all beside the point though. What mattered was I was getting a feel for this kids technique. I was finding it easier and easier to block and parry, landing some good hits after twirling my cane like a cyclone and smacking him aside. He came back at me and I stood ready. But got absolutely floored by five hits in quick succession as I heard the sound of chains swinging rapidly. Giving my aura a battering and sending me backwards. Scrabbling to regain balance. I didn't have time to get over my shock before he darted in Romans direction. I moved to stop him and instead ended up blocking the attacks of the Faunus girl. Hopefully she didn't have any surprises for me. "Round 2 then?" She launched full force at me, but I was ready this time. I ducked under, kicking her leg out from underneath her, she forward rolled back to her feet and we began dueling once again, me wielding my cane like a sword. Fencing techniques I'd learned from Neo. It helped me match with her and keep up with both swords. Until I swiped at her and my cane found nothingness, as she seemed to be a few feet away from the spot she was previously in. With my confusion she took the opportunity and sent me flying backwards into Roman.

As we climbed to our feet I looked over at Roman "Any bright ideas?" He grunted and fired a shot upwards. The cluster of energy let me know that he had just shot down a large container of dust. That and the giant crash that almost caused me to cup my hands over my ears as it spiked my sensitive hearing. I regained composure and saw the Faunus boy prone on the ground. I moved over as he tried to stand and pushed my cane down on his chest as Roman aimed right at his head. Before we were interrupted by a familiar, high pitched voice.

"HEY"

Me and Roman both looked up on the roof of the hanger. Yep, it was her. Except someone else was with her this time.

"Oh hey Red, isn't it past your bed time?" Roman chortled. I leant on my cane. 

"Looks like she's made a lot of new friends"

She turned her head away from us to look at whoever she was with and Roman took advantage, sniping her and sending her backwards. He then proceeded to laugh maniacally, and I gotta say, watching the annoying brat get shut down like that was pretty funny. I didn't have time to laugh for long though as Red's new buddy jumped down, taking out two fang members as she landed before swinging what appeared to be a group of floating swords to take down two more. Now that I could sense her closer, something was weird. She had an aura, but at the same time there was a weird power pulsing through her and the swords. Like electricity, but I normally couldn't feel that until I was right next to the power source. This girl had aura AND a power source. I didn't have time to be confused as Roman grabbed my arm to pull me into a ship ready to take off. I looked back to see her still decimating the fang members. Then I heard engines overhead and raining gunfire that hurt my ears. But I tried to focus on the girl as a massive surge of power exploded outwards towards the ships in the air. Followed by explosions and the screams of falling white fang members. I'd never felt energy that powerful before. Stunned as I stumbled back into the ship alongside Roman.

"These kids just keep getting weirder" Roman said breathlessly.

"You're telling me" I muttered in bewilderment at what I had just felt.

"Just brilliant. We lost an entire shipping yard of dust, all because of that stupid kid and her new buddies"

Roman just sighed annoyedly in response. 

"How disappointing you two"

The familiar voice sent a chill down my spine as me and Roman whirled around. 

"Woah, uhhh didn't expect to see you guys again so soon"

"We were expecting more from you Roman"

"Hey you were the ones who suggested working with those stupid mutts in the white fang"

Cinder chuckled slightly

"And you will continue to do so. We have big plans for you and yours Roman. All we ask is a little co operation"

I looked at Roman and he looked at me.

"Were we not already co operating?" 

Wooooooooo, almost 2500 words. Proud of that. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Life gets distracting ya know? Regardless I hope you enjoyed the Volume 1 finale, vol 2 should be following pretty soon and I'll do my best to make them a little more frequent. As always I cannot thank you all enough, every read means the world to me and every reader is a legend. Thank you for taking the time to read my amateur fan fiction and I hope you enjoy all thats to come

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 11 20
Hello everyone, I am going to present you the events of the RWBY series in a slightly changed content (due to this in the title timeline} And in addi...
599 159 23
Ruby and her friends have been through a lot over the years but now things are really changing. Dealing with Salem and the Grimm are one thing but no...
18.7K 189 45
This is about an original character of mine that i wanted to write a story about and since neo is my fav charcter in RWBY i decide to make it a neo x...
1.5K 57 17
In a different time plot from the striking new series RWBY, we have a story revolved around Roman Torchwick and Neo Politan. Torchwick, having been r...