The Heiresses

Od princesayannahh

The princesses of directions were too hard to please. All of them are mighty and tough. They could be mercile... Více

The Heiresses
[...]
Chapter [...] [A Vengeful Fury]
Chapter [...] (Why do all of you always blame us?)
Finale
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (Little Devil)
Chapter 7 (Triggered Memory)
Chapter 8 (12, 6, 9, 3)
Chapter 9 (Either a Lesson or a Reason)
Chapter 10 (The help I)
Chapter 11 (The Help II)
Chapter 12 (The Help III)
Chapter 13 (Which one are you?)
Chapter 14 (Arrow)
Chapter 15 ( Annoying shits)
Chapter 16 ( Cafeteria )
Chapter 17 (Where's the way?)
Chapter 18 (You might fall)
Chapter 19 (You're beautiful)
Chapter 20 (Fvcked jamming)
Chapter 21 ( He, who wants to be her Knight)
Chapter 22 (Baby...)
Chapter 23 (Thank you, Darling)
Chapter 24 ( I need cardiologist )
Chapter 25 (You're the original)
Chapter 26 (Allies or Enemies?)
Chapter 27 (Creeps)
Chapter 28 (Payback)
Chapter 29 (Patients)
Chapter 30 (Stungs and aches)
Chapter 31 (Knowing the directions)
Chapter 32 (Prove us yourself)
Chapter 33 (Disagreement)
Chapter 34 (Tired)
Chapter 35 (A daughter's pain)
Chapter 36 (Could I?)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Save us)
Chapter 39 (Where?)
Chapter 40 (Loveshot)
Chapter 41 (Angel)
Chapter 42 ( At Buluan Island! )
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Moves)
Chapter 45 (In his arms)
Chapter 46 (His tears)
Chapter 47 ( Ablaze )
Chapter 48 (ILY)
Chapter 50 (Parting Ways)
Chapter 51 (Pains)
Chapter 52 (Why do all of you always blame us?)
Chapter 53 ( Knights are better the Princes)
Chapter 54 (Bullshits)
Chapter 55 ( Not Us )
Chapter 56 ( Survive, or Die )
Chapter 57 ( Vivre )
Chapter 58 (Agapí)
Chapter 59 ( Risa )
Chapter 60 (Lascia Andare)
Note Page

Chapter 56 ( Saranghe )

8 2 0
Od princesayannahh

The Heiresses

Hazmaein's P.O.V

I hurriedly went out of the cozy VIP room. The high-end ceiling with cristling chandelier. The spacious room with a touch of fortune didn't pleased me. Just... being with him felt like slowly cutting my wrist... until I become breathless. The pain was just... making me weak. Just by a mere sight of him right infront of the table stung me to death. My heart was already throbbing, I was trying my best not to burst on crying infront of them, and... I successfully did. But the moment I turned my back from them... tears leak out like faucet.

'Ilang lalaki pa ang kailangang mahalin at saktan ako bago mapunta sa tamang tao?'

I went inside my car. I kept on banging my head at the stearing wheel.

Fvck! Why does you still throb?! Aren't you used of heartaches, Hazmaein?! Fvck! Tumigil ka kakaiyak mo!

I was absent minded inside the car. All I could think about the pain I was feeling... and I didn't notice that the car's horn was beeped long. Not until someone knocked at the passenger's window. I almost jumped in the sudden knocked. I hurriedly wiped my tears away before rolling the  down.

"Yes?" I uttered. Ain't giving a single glance to the person who had knocked.  Nakakahiya! Probably, my eyes were swollen na.

"Miss, are you drunk? You should not drive at that state. Baka, madisgrasya ka... makadamay ka pa ng mga inosente." A voice uttered.

"Who told you I'm drunk? Do I look like shit in you?!" I said in a high tone as I looked the man. My eyes widen in surprise, mirroring his. His mouth formed in O as he was slowly lifting his hand, and pointed me.

"What a fvcking surprise." I uttered with a plain tone. My mien became emotionless seconds after.

"Wow! You really look like hopeless. Oh God! What's with you? Hindi pa bagong taon para mag-ingay ka ng sobra-sobra, Hazmaein." He replied. He was wearing a black coat paired with black slacks pant, and a black tiktak shoes. A white dress shirt was his underneath, and hanging loosely was his gray tie. He looked like he did have a bad day.

"You look like shit, Nathan." I commented. He laughed.

"Do I? Guess, I need to freshen up again. Hmmm! Salty breeze, calming waves, and white tiny sands. Buluan Island!" He enthusiastically uttered. I went silent. That... that Island were part of bitter memories we all had. The truth that was laid there, and it wouldn't be withers with the salty breeze, can't wash away by calming waves, and couldn't be bury by the white tiny sands. Buluan Island was tainted with sadful truth and discovery.

"Hop in." I said.

"I have my car." He replied and showed his keys. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hindi ko pinag-drive 'yong mga kakilala ko at 'yong mga kaibigan ko. You should feel honored because I'll drive for you." I stated and roared the engine to life.

"Geez! Para kang nambabanta, Hazmaein."

"Bilis."

"Okay! Okay!"

He went inside the car, and was about to wear his seat belts on when I suddenly sped up. He froze.

"Shit! May galit ka yata sa'kin 'e! Ibaba mo nalang ako 'di 'yong papatayin mo 'ko ng gan'to!" He nervously said as he was hurriedly putting his seatbelts on.

"Psh! Ang arte niyo naman. Pag kayong mga lalaki ganito kabilis mag-drive, cool... pero kaming nga babae, takaw disgrasya? Duh!"

"It's not that okay?! Wala kasi sa itsura mo ang ganitong kaugalian mo! Oh God! Help me survive this situation. Magpapakabait na 'po ako, Lord. Promise po."

I bitterly smiled infront of the road.

"What the hell! Ba't ang bilis mong magpatakbo? Wala tayo sa karera oy!" He looks like a scared dragon!

"Hey! Ano ba?! Magdahan-dahan ka naman?!" He shouted in frustration.

"Ow! Damn! Why did you take a break so sudden?! Urgh! Nasusuka ako!"

"Damn! Open this goddamn door! I need to breath!"

"Oh Holy motherfvck! I don't wanna die! Jusko! Ayaw ko pang mamatay! Damn! Nasusuka ako! Nasusuka na naman ako!"

"Damn! Look at the road! Put your hands on the steering wheel! Damn! I don't want to die this early!"

'Fvck! I miss him!'

I sped more, and all I dud felt was spheres seems flew with the air. I heard Nathan's complaints but it was all ruffled as it entered at my ears. All it could hear was his voice, complaining the first time he sat down beside me.

"Ikaw mag-da-drive?" Mabilis na tanong niya habang ipinapakita ko sa kaniya ang key ng newly brought car niya. We were just about 8 months together, and 2 months together for real.

"Why?" I asked and lifted my brows. He swallowed hard.

"A-ah---"

"Hindi ka parin ba maka-get-over no'ng we were on our way sa jamming hall? I told I mastered driving kaya no need to be scared. Common, Liam!"

"No."

"Hurry up, sweetheart... please." I said with a puppy eyes.

"No. You can't use that on me." He replied and looked away. I frowned when a light bulb lit up inside my head. I walk towards him and grabbed his collar, pulling his face down. He looked at me confusingly. I smiled at him and leaned closer, too close to him. Both of our lip were touching as I spoke.

"Hurry up, sweethear... please." I said again while our lips were touching as I spoke every words. He looked at me with annoyance in his eyes yet he didn't move an inch from me.

"Damn! Fine! Wag na wag mong ibabangga Hazmaein. Mahal ko buhay ko kaya mahal kita." He threateningly said.

"Haha! Thank you, sweetheart! Common, slide in!"

"Was I this loser?" I heard him mumbled ti himself.

"Hazmaein? Saan ba tayo pupunta?"  I heard Nathan's voice that made me back from my reverie. I glanced at him beftore settling my gaze at the road.

"Paradiso." I replied.

I'll be back there, once more. I'll embrace the sad memories and release all tears. My plan was long overdue, I'd kept on delayingthings back then but now... I guess it's a sign to persuade things with or without the others.

***

The whole ride was silent. Nathan probably notice the off's in me. I drove off 'til we reached the base, the chopper's sound hovered and the winds blew were harsh.

"What the hell?!" I heared him uttered in surprised. I started walking ahead, he was just a the car, probably starled.

I waited at him at the foot of the chopper, and minute passed, he came.

"Earth's a hell, Nath. " I replied to his statement before stepping inside.

The whole ride with the air seems short to comfort my trembling feelings. Dito nagsimula... dito ko na rin tatapusin.

We arive at exactly around midnight. Even at the latitude the very fine white sand were visible and cristling. The crystal blue salt water were echanting. The tranquility of the island was possessing seemed like urging everyone to stay.

I step out of the chopper, and as soon as I felt the sand, my knees shook. Memories came gushing again. Pain started piercing. Aches were throbbing, and tears rolls down. It hurts.

"I know you're not okay. Know that, I'll be just here, beside you. I'll wipe your tears away, Hazmaein." He said as I felt him putting something at my shoulder. I almost forgot that I was wearing an sexy spaghetti stapped dress.

"Handa akong magpakatanga sa'yo." He whispered that was ruffled by the night breeze. I looked at him, he smiled. And, with that smile tears dripped more. I started cryung like a child, and I felt his arms enveloping me for an embrace. I placed my face at his chest while crying.

"I love you." I uttered when I remembered him hugging me. He knows he's my comfort.

"You really do... love him. Walang laban pagmamahal ko. Hahaha!" He replied. He lowered his voice at the second sentence, only the thin air had hear what it does.

He helped me sat on the sand as I was still caged at his embrace. We sat there almost  hours... I was just crying while he was just there... listening. I don't know how long did I cried, doon na rin ako natauhan na kanina pa pala ako nakayakap kay Liam. I awkwardly pulled out from our hug and instead hugged my knees. I was just gawking at the cold salt water, I let the breeze of air, and splash of calming waves took over my system. And, little did I know... I just found myself at a wide and spacious hotel room.

Napatingin ako sa side table and saw a note.

Eat up and drink more water. Baka ma- dehydrate ka. Cheer up! You always have me as your tissue paper.

Ps: This is my libre.

~Nath F.

A little smile crafted at my lips as I read his note.I  guess, crying last night was good, huh. It doesn't felt heavy inside my chest.

I followed what he had said at the note, I ate the food beside my bed, and drank more water. I opened the thick curtains that hinders the light to come inside the room, and left in awe when saw the sun setting.

'I will always be mesmerized by your beauty. Buluan Island has the most beautiful sunset.'

I left the curtains open and opened my phone to life. I smiled bitterly when saw no one had message. What does I was expecting though? Hindi ako belong sa circle para pag-aksayahan nila ng time.

Instead of dwelling with sadness again, I did just dialed Eduard's number. I was expecting him to answer just by a ring, yet I was lead to confusion when my I did dialed his number twice, and I was just kept on ringing. Mabilis akong kinabahan. My hand trembled as I dialed his number thrice.

"Please. Please! Sana mali ang kutob ko. Please---"

"Hazmaein?"

"Damn you! Ba't 'di ka kaagad sumagot?! May nangyari ba? Are you sick? What?! Tell me!" O bursted up.

"Gosh. Handling you girls is stressing me out. " I heard him mumbled. "Yeah. I'm sorry. I was just kind'a busy--- what? Do you feel like vomiting again?"

"Yeah..." I heard a weak woman's voice responded.

"The hell? May binabahay ka na pala, Eduard?!" I said in surprised. Baka nadisturbo ko sila. Geez! "Anyways, I'll gonna drop the call na , busy ka pala eh." I teased.

"Shut up! Bye!" I uttered in annoyance before cutting the line off. How rude this man is!

I went down to dose myself a little with the salt water. I was with my blue pair of bikinis, my shade was place at my head, while I was scrolling with my phone.

I sat down at the sun lounger for a while. I placed my phone down and started walking towards the water.

I dipped myself at the refreshing cold salt water. I swam farther from the bay. I just wanted to have peace of mind. I wanted just to hear the waves.

"Hope you'll place me at your memory. Even at the most corner of it, my love." I whispered while my gaze were settled at the sun setting, the fiery sun was already kissing the water, it was majestic. It felt like him... touching me. I could feel his warm embrace from my back.

"Saranghe."

---

princesayannahh

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

46K 1.7K 76
They thought it's over They thought the enemies are all dead But what if something happens What if the new generations wont survive She is the girl w...
9.5K 101 20
UNDER MAJOR REVISIONS... Angela Shanice Del Mundo A long lost princess of Smith Kingdom who hid herself in the human world to let her family safe. Th...
113K 3.8K 51
Part 1 : Ray's Adventure "Everything that is hidden will be found out, and every secret will be known."
140K 3.1K 44
A Goddess named Eirene Laura Silvary who lives in the kingdom of heaven came to the world named Silvary to save her people until she met Brent.