𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞�...

By nctwayv__v

What if everything you thought was a fantasy well that's what Harry thought, but everything changes when he'... More

Intro
𝒜𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝓌𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈
𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓗𝓸𝓰𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓔𝔃𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼
𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓵𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓸𝓷
Behind that Door
The Intruder
𝐵𝒾𝑔 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒
Restricted Section
Forbidden Forest
Tonight
End of Y1
Saving You Of Course
Expelled
A Hidden Chmaber
You're Not Normal
The Polyjuice Potion
Authors note

𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒞𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓎

383 18 1
By nctwayv__v

Harry POV
Sorting Ceremony

We've finally arrived to Hogwarts. (Y/N), Ron, and I got off the train making our way to Hagrid who was signaling to go towards him. "Hi Hagrid" I said looking up at him "hello Harry" I looked over Ron and (y/n), boy did they looked impressed by the big man towering over them. The first years had to go through the boats only three on each. Ironically Ron and (y/n) rode the same boat with me. I admired the view that surrounds us. I could see the stars up in the sky, the moon shining over us, but the thing that caught my eye was the castle. Oh man it was big and beautiful something very eye catching.

All the first years students headed inside taking the stairs. Before we can join our other classmates we were stopped by someone. She had green robes and a hat on the top of her head. "In a few moments you will go in through those doors and join in with your other classmates, before you will be sorted into your houses" she mentions taking a small pause before continuing "there are Gryffindor, Huffelpuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin" she looked over at the students before saying "while your here your house will be like your family, your tramps will earn you points any rule breaking you will lose points"

Before she could continue a sound of a toad interrupted her while a boy who assume was Neville tried grabbing it"Trevor" he took his toad, he looked up at the professor embarrassed "sorry" he muttered. She left to see if the ceremony was ready for us. We were all talking about how excited we are. Until a faint voice yelled "so it's true then, what they've been saying in the train, Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts" I looked to my side and seen a young boy with platinum hair talking. Everyone started whispering about me "this is crabb and goyle and I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" he walked up facing me. I heard Ron snorted at mention of his name, (y/n) just hit him slightly to make him stop "think my names funny do you, no need to ask yours red hair and hand me down robe you must be a Weasley" it made me mad of what he just said insulting my friend. I could also see (y/n) glaring at him. "You'll soon find out that some wizarding family's are better than others Potter, you don't want to make friends with the wrong sort" he said facing Ron, (y/n) just comforted him holding his forearm making sure he's ok. "I can help you there" Draco extended his hand out for me to shake. I took a glimpse of it "I think I could tell the wrong sort for myself thanks" I face (y/n) and saw her smiling at me still holding Ron by the forearm. Malfoy seemed offended before he could say anything professor Mcgonagall
tapped his shoulder gaining his attention. Malfoy walked back to his friends "were ready for you now"  professor Mcgonagall said guiding us to the doors.

————————————————————————
Y/n POV

We walked in these huge doors revealing our older classmates. As were walking I saw Hermione walking next to me. I looked up the ceiling and saw lots of floating candles how fascinating I thought. "It's not a real ceiling it's just bewitched to look like the night sky, read about it in Hogwarts history" I looked over her and just smiled at her wow she really did her research I thought.

We made it all the way to the front near the other professors. I looked over the sorting hat and felt my stomach make a lot of flips I'm getting so nervous. Before the  sorting professor Dumbledor had a few things to say  "the first year please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden for all students" he took a pause before continuing his announcement "also Mr. Filch asked me to remind you that the third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bound to everyone who does not wish to die a painful death, thank you" I got a little paranoid at the mention of death I better let that sink in. "So when I call your name you will come forward and I shall place the sorting hat on your head and you'll be sorted into your houses" she took the peace of parchment with the list of names now I'm really nervous I felt my hands beginning to sweat. I was between Ron and Harry i took a glimpse at their faces they seem relaxed, like how I thought "Hermione Granger" she called out, Hermione came up the steps whispering to herself. "Mental that one I'm telling you" I gasped at Ron's comment, so I smacked his arm lightly for his rude comment he just gave me a face of  disbelief.  "Gryffindor" the sorting hat yelled. The Gryffindor table clapped at their new member cheering her in a welcoming way. "Draco Malfoy" I heard the professor say, he walked up and sat down the stool before the hat even touched his head it yelled "Slytherin!" the Slytherin table claps and Ron leaned in "there isn't a witch or wizard who hasn't gone bad that was in Slytherin" at the mention of Ron's words it made me feel bad, my dad is a Slytherin and he's a great guy not all Slytherins are bad. I just ignored his comment looking forward. "Susan Bones" a girl with red hair came up she looked rather nervous. I turn to noticed Harry a bit distracted I looked over where he was looking at, it was a professor with black robes and slightly long hair. "Ow" I hear Harry say "whats wrong Harry" I say Ron looked over me and shrugged I did the same. I noticed he was rubbing his scar "is there something wrong Harry"

I was worried for him, looking at him it looked like his scare was hurting "it's nothing" he assured me still staring at the professor. "Let's see I know hufflepuff" Susan got off the stool and went to her table "Ronald Weasley" he looked over Harry and me,  he looked very nervous he walked up slowly to the stool sitting down gently. Professor Mcgonagall  placed the hat onto Ron "ha another Weasley, I know what just to do with you, Gryffindor!" Ron sighed in relief walking away "(y/n) (l/n)" oh no it's my turn I looked at Harry  terrified he patted my back giving me a smile assuring everything is gonna be ok. I walked up the stool and sat down Professor Mcgonagall place the hat on my head "ah kind, very daring and a smart one hmm where to put you, let it be Gryffindor!" I felt relief I get to be with my friends well if Hermione considers me as one. Getting up from the stool before leaving to the table I gave Harry a thumbs up giving him a grin.

I made my way next to Ron, while the other Griffindors were shaking my hand welcoming me. "Harry Potter" everyone went quite I mean who wouldn't be anxious where Harry would be placed. I gave my attention to Harry. It was taking longer than usual I wonder what's going on there. When suddenly the sorting hat yelled "better be Gryffindor!" We all got all and cheered for Harry.

Time skip————————————-/—————//

We left the main hall after eating and boy Ron seemed like he could devour all that food. I found it rather funny at the way he ate. "Gryffindors follow me please, keep up" Percy Ron's older brother was taking us to the common room. I took a look around and I've never seen that many stairs "this is a direct path do the dormitories, oh and keep an eye out on the stair cases they like to change" well I'm surely not gonna get lost I thought "keep up please and follow me" Percy started walking up the stairs leaving us slightly behind "come on keep up please" turning back at us i walked up following as the rest did the same. I looked to my right seeing all this portraits wow they can move and talk I hear one of them say "welcome to Hogwarts" I'm surely gonna make good memories here I thought looking at this magical place.

We walked up on another portrait she had a pink puffy dress her hair had two pig tails and she was Chubby I thought she looked rather funny "password please" the common room must be behind that painting "caput draconis" said Percy it took a few seconds before it opened revealing our common room. "Keep up come on" Percy looking rather in a hurry trying to get us settled in. I took a look around, it had a fireplace couches surrounding the place. "Boys dormitories up stairs down to your left, same for the girls to your right you'll find all your belongings already there" Percy said letting us go and check the place.

I came in my dorm wow it looked nice like the common room it had the red themed all around making it look homey. I walked up to my belongings, moving it onto the side. I  jumped on my bed boy do I feel tired, but for the most part excited for tomorrow's classes. I heard Hermione giggled seeing getting quiet comfortable to my bed. "So are are you excited for tomorrow" I asked Hermione she looked at my direction and smiled I swear I seen her eyes sparkled. "Of course I'm excited this is all so new to me" I laughed and walked up to her now sitting on her bed "I wanted to ask do you perhaps want to be friends or maybe best friends" I could feel my heart racing I've never had a best friend and the hopes of having one made me happy and excited "I would love to be your best friend" I gave her a hug and we started laughing. Before we went to sleep we got our books ready for tomorrow and talked about each other. I learned she is a muggle born and that she's the only child both and her parents are dentists. I'm not quite sure what that is but sounds interesting.

————————————————————————

Harry POV

Me and Ron were running to our transfiguration class since we were late. I just hope she won't notice us . As we entered we didn't see a sign of her. I sighed in relief I looked ahead and seen Hermione and (y/n) sitting together at front. Hermione noticed us turning her directions she shook her head. "Phew we made it, can you imagine on Mcgonogalls face if we were late" Ron and I were walking up until we saw the cat jump and turned into professor Mcgonogall. I gasped at what I just witness "that was bloody brilliant" I heard Ron say. Mcgonogall started lecturing us about being class on time I had to lie about being lost. We were now in our seats and noticed (y/n) looking towards us silently teasing us, I playfully rolled my eye at her turning to my parchment paper.

We made our way to potions class I sat next to Hermione even though I wanted to sit with (y/n), but she sat next to Ron. I heard the door slammed open reveling professor Snape "there will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class" professor Snape says while walking to the front of the class. He seemed like a mean teacher someone who can make your life miserable. "As such I don't expect many of you to appreciate this sudden art of the potion making" motioning his head towards Malfoy before saying "however I elect who posses the pre disposition" he crossed his arms looking around at all the students but I was to busy writing to notice. "Then again maybe some of you came to Hogwarts in position in ability of minimal confident enough to not pay attention" I heard him say I felt a nudge to my side making me look up "Mr.Potter our new celebrity" I could feel the sense of his voice that he didn't like me that much "now could you tell me what did I get if I added powder root of aswidel to an enfusion of won wood" Hermione shot her hand up way up high desperately wanting to answer. I didn't study like Hermione did I haven't even had a chance to open these books until now, "now tell me Mr. Potter where would you look I asked you to look for the abesel" I looked down at the table not knowing what to answer,"I don't know Sir" he just spent his time torturing me into embarrassment when he clearly saw Hermione know all the answers and didn't even give her a chance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 3.5K 50
In a world where everyone is "colorblind" until they find their soulmate, two girls find love in a horrifying way. (I really suck at describing thin...
317K 8K 51
Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Complete | Yet still taking requests! ...
3.6K 143 12
This is a fanfiction! The major shipping are Harry x Hermione, Draco x Ginny, and Neville x Luna. IF YOU CAN RESPECT THE SHIPS, THEN PLEASE PROCEED...
1.3K 67 29
A muggleborn Slytherin? Unheard of. What will happen when that girl becomes friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione? What will happen when she falls in...