Turning Tides- Snape's Sister...

By jade_diamond11

Evelyn Snape is a werewolf. (Just don't tell anyone). She's also the twin of Severus and both are best friend... More

Prologue- Just a Pair of Redheads and a Slimeball
Chapter 1- Meeting the Mischief Makers
Chapter 2- Into the Snake Den
Chapter 3- Tensions Rising
Chapter 4- A Centaur with a Solution
Chapter 5- Fooling the Fools
Chapter 6- First Detention
Chapter 7- Maps and Blackmail
Chapter 8- The Boy with Hazel Eyes
Chapter 9- A Rather Dismal Announcement
Chapter 10- Painful Transformations
Chapter 11- Banters About A Ball
Chapter 12- Unpleasant Holidays
Chapter 13- Wolfsbane Decisions
Chapter 14- Guilt
Chapter 15- Protecting Snivellus
Chapter 16- End of 5th Year
Chapter 17- Flirtations for a New Year
Chapter 18- Flying Dangerously
Chapter 19- The Wolf's Out of the Bag
Chapter 20- It's a Scary World Out There
Chapter 21- Redemption
Chapter 22- Wisdom from Dumbles
Chapter 23- Comfort from a Boy with Bedhead
Chapter 24- A Whirlwind Kiss
Chapter 25- So the Romance Begins
Chapter 26- Nerves and Quidditch
Chapter 27- Potter's Not a Complete Toerag, Lily
Chapter 28- Lily's Confession
Chapter 29- It All Comes Undone
Chapter 30- Six Months Later
Chapter 31- Strange Encounters of Diagon Alley
Chapter 32- James Has An Army?
Chapter 33- Teenage Mischief
Chapter 34- Missions with Moody
Chapter 35- Patronus Pairs
Chapter 36- Order Meetings and Hope
Chapter 37- Potter Christmas Party
Author's Note
Chapter 38- There's a War Burning
Chapter 39- Regulus's Plan
Chapter 40- Into the Cave
Chapter 41- Kreacher
Chapter 42- RAB
Chapter 43- Deerly Beloved
Chapter 44- The Spy
Chapter 45- Matchmaker
Chapter 46- Surprise!?
Chapter 47- The End
Chapter 49- Madness of the Ministry
Chapter 50- Turning Tides
Author's Note

Chapter 48- Or Is It?

8.3K 281 39
By jade_diamond11

"There is nothing you can say to make me feel better." Evelyn's voice was hoarse as she stared at Professor Dumbledore from across the desk. She was once more in his office, although this time she was alone.

The headmaster sighed, a pained expression on his face as he leaned forward and clasped his hands. "I miss James already."

"Do you?" Evelyn leapt to her feet, her eyes blazing as she raised a hand to cradle her stomach. "I don't think you really care!" She lowered her tone darkly, "as long as you won, right?"

"Mrs. Potter, I assure you that is not the case!" Dumbledore stood, placing his ringed fingers on the top of his desk. "You should honor your husband's sacrifice—"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER!" Evelyn roared, tears streaming down her cheeks even though she thought she had none left. "You tell me his love for me defeated Voldemort. That the curse rebounded after his death and protected me from being killed. Now you tell me that monster isn't all the way gone?"

Dumbledore reached out a hand, attempting to comfort her, but she flinched away. "Evelyn, you knew Tom could only be destroyed completely if his horcruxes were first."

Evelyn scoffed, pain flaring in her chest. "So, James only prolonged the inevitable? Was love not enough this time—" she cut off as her eyes widened in realization. "Time." She looked up, her unbrushed hair clumping in front of her cheeks. "Professor, we could use a time turner. I could go back!"

Dumbledore shook his head immediately, a firm determination in his eyes. "Evelyn, the risks are too great. It could lead to Voldemort's rise to power—"

"I DON'T CARE!" Evelyn screamed, grabbing the wand at her side. Lowering her voice, she stared at the headmaster intently. "I, unlike you, see people as more than pawns to be played with." Spinning on her heel, she stomped down the stairs, sprinting into the corridor.

"Evelyn!"

She was pulled back as Severus grabbed her arm, his gaze serious. "I," her brother paused, looking down uncomfortably. "I overhead your conversation—"

"Oh, spare me the lecture," Evelyn snapped, pulling her hand away as she began to turn around. "I'm going to—"

"Break into the ministry and steal a time turner?" Severus raised his eyebrow scathingly. "And you think you can do that alone?"

Evelyn looked down, her voice breaking as her body began to tremble. "I have to try, Sev."

"Of course, you do."

She snapped up her head in surprise at her brother's gentle tone. He gave her a small smile.

"AndI'm coming with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 264 50
The Marauders are enjoying their time Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Little do they know that Soviet wizards are assisting a man named T...
43.3K 1.7K 15
James wants to spend the winter break with Lily, but she still hates him. He makes a plan to change bodies with Snape during the break, knowing that...
3.2K 115 5
Y/N is introduced to the marauders through a childhood friend and is quickly integrated into their group. She soon develops unique relationships with...
7.5K 211 21
•This had been the worst year at hogwarts for Severus at least he's abusive father had not only been more extreme ever seems he got into Hogwarts Sch...