๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง...

็”ฑ MILLIONMATIC

๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ๐ฌ short stories & imagines โ™ก imagine this . . . Copyright ยฉ gincity 2020/2021 Mature Content Started:... ๆ›ดๅคš

hola
ghetto detention | multiple
ghetto detention pt. 2 | multiple
ghetto detention pt. 3 | multiple
yes devantรฉ | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 2 | devantรฉ swing
yes devantรฉ pt. 3 | devantรฉ swing
spring breakers | multiple
spring breakers pt. 2 | multiple
spring breakers pt. 3 | multiple
child of killah | method man
best friend | nas
country boy | static major
beauty & the beast | nas
summer camp | multiple
group chat | multiple
group chat pt. 2 | multiple
โš ๏ธ AUTHOR'S NOTE โš ๏ธ
black is king [ prologue ]
black is king [ cast ]
black is king || one
black is king || two
black is king || three
black is king || four
black is king || six
black is king || seven
black is king || eight
black is king || nine
black is king [ epilogue ]
NEW BOOK โš ๏ธ

black is king || five

371 23 32
็”ฑ MILLIONMATIC

ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ꜱᴀʜᴀʀᴀ • 502 ʙᴄ

| ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇ • 23 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏʟᴅ |

He clenched his jaw while his bright coloured eyes pierced intensely through his target. He wasn't a fan of hunting. He enjoyed eating meat, but hated being the one to kill the poor animals in order to do so. Unfortunately for Divine, it was his turn to set out for some food, according to the rules him, Cairo, and Jabari have become accustomed to over the last 15 years.

A small breath escaped from Divine's mouth while he held up his handmade bow and arrow steady at a stray cow that was a short distance away from him.

Cairo and Jabari had taught him how to craft together tons of things. From spears, to daggers.. down to the very bow and arrow he held in his hands right now. The two brothers became useful over the years, using what they've learned from books and life itself back in the future to help them survive during these ancient times.

It only took one sudden movement from Divine that caused him to create a noise from his hideout area in the bushes, to startle the cow. Divine quickly shot his bow at the animal, but missed due to it running off.

"Fuck." He smacked his lips and stood up from his crouched position.

Yup, the brothers taught him every cuss word too.

He sighed and walked out of the bushes to retrieve his bow. His eyes soon wandered above him, noticing a coconut tree which made him choose to replace his failed attempt at capturing the cow, with the savory fruit instead.

Divine knocked down a few, adding them into his sack that consisted of vegetables he had picked from some crops earlier, and began to make his way home.

Once he arrived back at the rainforest, he stopped in his tracks before anyone could see him. He remained in his spot for a few moments, glaring at Cairo who was currently preparing a fire with the help of some female companions.

Divine mentally questioned how and where Cairo managed to find all these women all the time. Not that Divine was complaining because he loved him some women also. But they always just seemed to pop up out of nowhere.

Making his way over to the fire, one of the ladies' eyes trailed from Divine's face down to his shirtless torso consisting of well defined abs.

"Hi, Divine." She greeted seductively, flashing a smirk at him.

He removed his sack from his shoulder and placed it down by a log beside him, along with his bow and arrow. He eyed the beautiful woman who's slim figure sported a fur short skirt and a sleeveless top exposing her stomach.

He licked his lips before mirroring her expression. "Wassup?" He responded, knowing that the woman had absolutely no idea what 'wassup' even meant. That still didn't stop her from blushing and internally losing her mind at the sound of his deep, bass-filled voice.

"WaSsUp." Cairo mimicked as his orbs fell onto Divine. "I know you didn't just come back here with no animals with you." Cairo grabbed the bag off the ground and began rummaging through it.

Divine sighed. "I tried, man. I almost had it but the shit ran away." He stressed, taking a seat on the log.

Cairo stopped looking through the bag, and quickly glanced at Divine. "What was it?"

"A cow."

"Wh- man!" Cairo grabbed a ball of cabbage out the bag and whipped it at Divine.

"Yo, chill out!" Divine snapped.

"See, this is what happens when you send a boy to do a man's job." Cairo kissed his teeth.

"What the fuck are y'all fightin' about now?" Jabari made his presence known as he walked out of their fort and approached them by the fire.

"Every time, man. Every time this nigga goes out to get some food, he always gotta come back on some vegetarian shit. Does it look like I need anymore vegetables and mothafuckin'-" Cairo paused and looked back inside the bag. "Mothafuckin' coconut?!" He pulled out one of the fruits and threw it at Divine.

"Aye, stop throwin' shit at me!" Divine warned. "And yea, nigga. It does. Maybe if you ate more healthier, you would have an acne free face like mine. Ain't that right, baby?" He smiled and glanced at the woman who greeted him earlier, stretching his arm out for her to sit on his lap.

She bit down on her bottom lip and nodded as she accepted his signal and placed her body on his lower half.

Cairo ignored him and smacked his lips. "Gimme this shit." He snatched Divine's bow and arrow off the ground. "I'll be back with some real food."

Jabari and Divine shook their heads as they watched Cairo storm off. Jabari picked up the coconut and grabbed one of the daggers that were set up on the wooden table by the fire. He sliced the fruit open and sat next to Divine, handing him one half.

Divine took his half of the the coconut and looked up at the woman on his lap. "You and the other ladies should get started on the rest of the food til' Cairo gets back." He lowly instructed her.

"Alright." She got up, taking the bag along with her over to the others.

Divine then looked over at Jabari who was currently drinking the coconut milk like he hadn't drank anything in days. "Yo, where the hell does Cairo find all these girls at?" Divine whispered, curiously.

Bringing the coconut away from his mouth, Jabari snickered. "He goes into the city and starts spitting some wack ass game to 'em. Ion know what they see in him but I ain't mad it." He chuckled. "What's life without women?"

"Yea, you right." Divine laughed before taking a sip of his coconut milk.

The city. Two words that escaped Jabari's mouth that left Divine feeling slightly uneasy for a moment. The last time he was in the city and seen more than 40 people a day, he was 8 years old and prince of the entire kingdom. Now, he was a full grown man who stood at a 6'3 height, who wondered from time to time if anyone from his past had missed him.

It took him years to forget about everyone, although he didn't really want to. He knew if he was going to begin a new life with his new brothers, it was best to put everything behind him and start fresh.

It was extremely hard at times. He thought about his mother every single day, wanting to know if she was still alive and well...

Or if she was dead just like his father.

His father. The king. Divine had such a faint memory of him, it was almost like he never existed. The only memory that consumed Divine's mind of Aziz was his untimely demise. He couldn't see anything else but his father's death and his uncle Rakeem banishing him from the kingdom.

Rakeem. The man who blamed Divine for everything, knowing that he was not the reason for anything that had happened. Divine was evidently crushed when his own uncle turned on him. How could he pin the king's death on him? How could he make a young boy leave his home, his mother, his friends, Oshun.

Oshun. Divine's best friend. The only only person aside from his mother, who still held a special place in his heart to this day. He wondered how she was doing and if she thought about him, the way he still thought about her. He lived everyday wishing he could've said goodbye to her. He wouldn't even be mad if he found out she hated him. What type of best friend just leaves out of the blue without saying goodbye?

Divine shook his head, erasing all of his current thoughts about whatever and whoever. Everything became a distant memory once again. 15 years had gone by, it was time to officially let go.

There was no more 'Prince Divine'. As far as he was concerned, that person was long gone years ago, right with his father.

-

Short chapter, I know 😩. Just wanted to give y'all sum'n. Next one will be a lil longer I promise!

.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

SOUL TIES โœ… ็”ฑ DrmDllMr

้žๅฐ่ชช้กž

525K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reservedยฉ๏ธ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
9.5K 565 10
Structure - odd sweetheart "๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’†๐’”...
B R O K E N ็”ฑ So_souuur

็Ÿญ็ฏ‡ๆ•…ไบ‹

23.5K 1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020
27.1K 795 35
"๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š?," ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ 3 ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ: ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š๐™ก, ๐˜ผ๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง...