FATE (2nd version)

By taebbyboy

I rewrote FATE to fix my cringy-ness and mistakes. The original story is on my page. --- Taehyung gets abus... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

4

524 64 21
By taebbyboy

So in this story they are 16 turning 17. Jungkook has black fluffy hair in the book, Jimin has blonde, and I picture Tea's hair like 2015 brown coconut a little bit. You guys can picture what era you want, but this is how I pictured them when writing.

———

Jimin chewes the overly delicious food that was cooked by either a maid or their butler. He can feel his parents eyes on him and he patiently waits on them to speak up.

"We found another girl for you to meet."

There it was. The sigh that left Jimin's body was enough to let the whole town know that he wasn't up for it. Jimin's fork drops and he looks towards his father, "You did what?"

Mrs. Park frowns, "Jimin, please. Just meet the girl."

Jimin shakes his head, "No. I don't want to have an arranged marriage. I'd rather die alone."

"Jimin," His mother sighs, "What if we find a girl that likes to dance as much as you?"

"Then she can gladly dance her way out my life."

"Jimin!"

He gets up and heads to his room, slamming his door. He doesn't care that he was a disappointment to his family. He grabs his jacket and phone, and climbs down his balcony which was more difficult than he assumed it would be.

Once he gets to the ground, he runs towards the woods in hopes of seeing the familiar boys.

———

Jungkook had decided to go to one of the local pawn shops that was close to his house. It was in the crappy part of town, but he figures they would be more willing to buy the damn gun he used for the robbery than the one on the nice side of town. The pawn shop looked about as old as the trees surrounding the backside when he arrives. He notices the cigarettes littering the ground close to the front door.

An annoying bell rings above the door as he enters. The place smells like cigarette smoke and it made him want to cough. He spots the desk in the back where a middle aged man sat. He looks dirty and creepy in a stained wife beater. He is sucking the life out of a cigarette as Jungkook approaches.

"Hey," The man grunts, "What can I do for ya?"

His voice is raspy and somewhat grumpy. Jungkook takes out the gun and holds it up, "How much can I get for this?"

The man stares at the gun before a smirk appears on his face. His teeth were horrid and Jungkook just knows his breath is deadly. "You old enough to even carry, boy?"

Jungkook shrugs, "Why does that matter? Want the gun or not?"
The man just shakes his head, "That ain't worth a shit."

Jungkook sighs, grabbing the gun and storming out of that hellhole in slight anger. You would think a place like that would take just about anything.

Before walking out the door, Jungkook looks back at the man who is back to slowly killing himself with a cigarette. Jungkook catches his eye and smirks before he grabs the closest thing to him, a backpack, and runs out the door.

The man yells something before the door closes and Jungkook smiles in victory as he runs in the direction of the woods.

————

  Taehyung's sister had left.

  After he came home that Sunday night she was still here but once he got home after school on Monday, she was gone.

  All her things were gone. She was nowhere to be found. Taehyung doesn't know what to do now that he was alone with his abusive father. He has no one to cuddle with after beatings. Why did she leave?

  Taehyung lays on the floor, crying his little heart out. Her side of the room was bare and he couldn't even look in the direction. Why did she leave him?

  He hears the front door open. Taehyung's chest tightens at the noise, knowing his father was home. He looks over and scoots under his bed, hoping he could just be left alone.

  His door opens and his dads heavy breathing could be heard.
"Where is that bitch?" he grumb, walking inside the room.
  The footsteps stop and Taehyung just about screams when his father's face could be seen. He roughly gets pulled out from under the bed and his dad shakes his shoulders, "Where is she?" He demands, digging his nails into Tae's shoulders.

   "I-I don't know!" Taehyung screeches, struggling to get out of his grip.

"I need my whore," His father slurs, pushing Taehyung roughly to the floor.

   Taehyung's hands fly to his mouth when he realized what his father was implying. How could he do that? To his own daughter!

  "Shut the hell up!" his father shouts before landing a kick to his son.

  Taehyung moans in pain, holding his side. Tears start to pour out of his eyes and he can't stop them. Taehyung looks over and notices an old skateboard under his sisters bed that they use to play with. Taehyung struggles until he grabs it, swinging it until it cracks over his father's head.

  His father's abuse stops as the man falls back. Taehyung gets up, stumbling through the house until he is out the door. He holds his side as he runs.

  He runs to his only safe spot.

———

  When Jungkook sprints into the clearing, he is surprised to see Jimin there as well. He is staring at the water with his arms crossed all dramatic like.

  It wasn't dark outside yet, so there was still light for the boys to see. The sky was a beautiful orange and it reflected perfectly on the water.

   "Jungkook?" Jimin raises his eyebrow at the boy who was trying to catch his breath. He had somehow managed to put the backpack on mid run which was pretty impressive in his mind.

   "Yeah, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asks, going to sit on a log that was nearby. He needed to catch his breath after all that multitasking.

   "Another fight with my parents. You?"

   "Uhh.."

  Just then, the two boys whip their heads to the noise of rustling from the other side. Jungkook reaches around to grab his gun and put his finger on the trigger, walking closer to Jimin who wasn't phased until a frail body ran into the clearing, falling on to their knees as they cried.

  "Taehyung?" Jimin questions in concern as he recognizes the clothes the boy wore to school earlier.

  Taehyung looks up in surprise. His eyes were red and wide, not expecting other people to be in his safe place. He quickly tries to get up, wiping away his wet eyes and trying to hold back his sorrow. He wipes his runny nose and looks away from their worried gazes.
  "What happened?" Jungkook asks, letting go of the gun in the waistband on his jeans.

  Taehyung shakes his head, not trusting his voice. He continues  to look down so he wouldn't see the worry and confusion they displayed.

  Jimin walks closer, "Come here," he softly says as he grabs Taehyung's arm and leads him to the pier where the three boys all sit down, putting Taehyung in the middle.

  Jungkook watches as Jimin moves his thumb up and down on Tae's arm to comfort him. "Talk to us," Jimin says, giving him an awkward pat on the shoulder.

  Taehyung shakes his head, blinking away the threatening tears.
"Okay," Jungkook says, "What if we say why we are here then you tell us?"

  Taehyung doesn't say anything but shrugs so Jungkook continues, "So, the other night I was being chased by cops because I robbed a gas station," He says and takes out the gun, holding it up, "and I should also mention the gun wasn't loaded."

  Jimin's eyes are wide. He shakes his head in disbelief, "Living up to the name, Jeon Jungkook."

  Jungkook rolls his eyes, "They are just rumors."

"Clearly not," Jimin says as he gestures towards the gun.

  Jungkook ignores him and shrugs, "So yeah, that's my problem."
  Jimin whistles, "Wow."

  Jungkook looks at Taehyung who was staring blankly at the water below.

  "Your turn."

  Taehyung knew he had to say something. So, he swallows the lump in his throat and speaks, "My sister left."

  He doesn't dare tell them anything else.

"For college?"

  Jungkook rolls his eyes at Jimin's question.

   "No."

"She ran away?" Jungkook tries, watching his face for an answer.

   "I-I guess," Taehyung whispers.

   "Why would she run away?" Jimin asks, "Did you guys have a fight or something?"

"No! She was there for me. She was my best friend and she took care of me," Taehyung explains, his eyes starting to water.

"What did your parents say?"

  Taehyung sniffles and thinks back to what his father had said. He just shrugs though. "Doesn't matter."

  The boys sit in silence once again. Everything was screwed up, but they seem to find comfort in the silent woods with the pond that reflected the moonlight.

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.9K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
246K 9.3K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
56.1K 1.7K 44
Trying to move on when you finally realize the people you love will never love you back. After the death of his mother Jungkook begins to truly see h...
335K 16.2K 44
Jungkook is a cold CEO Jimin is a savage sexy stripper Hoseok is an innocent restaurant worker where would fate take them when the three so differe...