๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐ : แตƒหกแต‡แต‰สณแต—...

By serpent_exe

you were friends with the popular's until you found you they were bullying someone will you keep being friend... More

A/N please read!
ch 1 || pencil please!
ch 3 || going south
ch 4 || friends?
ch 5 || consequences..
ch 6 || here we go again..
ch 7 || its not a date!
ch 8 || Not so good day
ch 9 || WHAT DO I DO?!?!
OMG WHAT
ch 10 || memories
what
ch 11 || roller rink
DISCONTINUING FOR A LITTLE!!

ch 2 || uh oh..

323 6 0
By serpent_exe

you see the guy who asked for a pencil being bullied by:

the popular's ..

You run over to them to see what was going on. Leah says, "Hey y/n look at this dork!" Everyone else laughed while i looked in horror. I heard footsteps behind me. "Hey y/n!-" Jessica stops dead in her tracks. "WHAT THE HELL?!" she screams confused and very angry. 

Dan looks over very worried. "Uh Jessica! Look i was pressured to do this! I-" "stop" she said in her most serious tone. "We are over. I don't want to see you ever again" And she stomps away. "Yeah Dan!" "But Leah weren't you then one that called him a 'dork'?" she whipped her head around, her pink hair going everywhere, "listen here y/n my advice if you don't want a bruise then don't talk next time!" she was about to punch me but then..

"OW!" everyone went silent. I open my eyes and see the guy from math class. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK?!" He turned around and winced in pain "yeah.." he responded in a strained voice.

Everyone started laughing and Leah said, "Oh so you can't defend yourself but you can defend your little girlfriend over there?" Everyone started to laugh even harder. I panicked and began look through my backpack for tissues and handed it to him. "thanks" i was about to speak when Kirsten grabbed my wrist. "come on y/n lets go" 

"No. I'm staying" 

 LOL sorry for the short chapter again!

word count: 255

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 78 19
what could possibly happen after two people are introduced via mutual friends? it's weird to know that that first roblox video we did together was ac...
8.2K 276 15
HELLO NEW READERS!! THIS IS DISCONTINUED, BUT YOU MAY STILL READ TIL THE END AND IMAGINE YOUR OWN ENDING IG thank you all for all of the support, it'...
65.3K 1K 48
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ซ Yn is an intelligent girl who must deal with bullying during her last year of school along with her group of best friends... One day out of nowh...
891 28 17
Y/n has just moved to town it is your Junior year of High school. It has always been Y/n, your Mother and your Grandmother. On your first day you run...