Unexpected (Hope & Stiles)

By werewolf7745

What if Hope left Mystic Falls, like she intended to when everyone remembered her? And she came to the town... More

Characters
Welcome to Beacon Hills
Awkward
Full Moon
Running
Together
SHE SAID WHAT?
Love Bites
Surprise
Three Months
Too Adorable
Gender Reveal and Prom
Family
Another Earth
She's Staying
(A/N)
Taken
Fight
Her Name Is . . .
Sequel

Thunder Beast

20.6K 498 228
By werewolf7745

Hope couldn't move him, literally when she got to close a bolt of lightning would almost hit her so all she could do was wait for him to wake up.

The sun started to rise and Stiles stirred on his place on the ground.  Hope cautiously approached him and when she placed her hand on his shoulder, causing him to jerk away from her touch.

Stiles finally turned to look at her,"Hope?"

Stiles eyes widened as he took in her appearance and then his own,"What happened to my clothes?"

"They burned off," Hope said.

"What happened to your clothes?" Stiles asked, looking away from her.

"I changed out of them when I turned," Hope said, blushing slightly.

Stiles looked at her in the eyes,"What do you mean turn?"

Hope's eyes flashed yellow, almost like an instinct Stiles' eyes turned blue.

"Your a werewolf," Stiles said eyes wide.

"And your . . . something," Hope said looking at him.

"What do you mean?"Stiles said hyperventilating.

"What do you remember?" Hope questioned, kneeling beside him.

"I was at home.  Then I felt a my bones breaking," Stiles said, eyebrows furrowing,"There was a lot of lightning, a monster.  A white wolf.  Then nothing."

"Stiles you turned into a giant grey wolf," Hope told him, carefully.

"What no I didn't.  I wasn't bitten," Stiles said hyperventilating.

"Stiles calm down," Hope told him, noticing how his eyes were turning blue.

Hope placed a hand on his shoulder, and he shuddered.  Hope felt a warmth surround her body, when she looked around them there was blue lightning surrounding them.  Hope was mesmerized by it's beauty.

Stiles' attention was on Hope though, as she stared at the lightning in awe.

"What the hell am I?" Stiles asked her.

Hope looked at him with a sympathetic gaze,"I think I know someone who can help."

Time Skip

"So who's this lady you called?" Stiles asked as they cleaned up the burned furniture.

"She's my aunt Freya, her wife Keelin, and their son Nik," Hope said while throwing away a burned pillow.

"And what is she?"

"Very powerful witch."

"What are you?"

Hope hesitated for a moment,"I'm a tribrid.  A witch, werewolf, and vampire.  All rolled into one."

"Cool."

"You don't seem very surprised," Hope told him.

"It's beacon hills.  There's a lot of supernatural crap here," Stiles told Hope surprising her.

"And to think I left my home town to get away from it all," Hope said.

"So what really happened then?"

Hope sighed knowing this was coming,"There was this thing called Malivore, it's basically a pit with hundreds of monsters in it.  If you go into it you are forgotten by the collective conscious.  I tried to destroy because I was nature's loop hole to the pits immortality, but I haven't activated my vampire side, so I just stayed there, forgotten by everyone.  When I finally got out everyone had forgotten I existed.  My boyfriend, my friends, my family.  When they finally remembered, I left and came here," Hope told him a few tears slipping down her face.

Stiles got up from where he was sitting and hugged her.  Hope hugged him back burying her head in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," Stiles said in a soothing tone.

They finally separated and Stiles wiped the tears from her face surprising both of them.  Stiles' eyes went to Hope's lips, making her draw in a sharp breath.  There was a knock on the door interrupting the moment.

Hope went to the door, opening it to reveal her aunt Freya, Keelin, and little Nik in his baby carrier.

They all hugged while Stiles just waited awkwardly.

"Is this the boy?" Freya asked Hope.

Hope nodded,"Stiles this is Freya."

Stiles smiled at her,"Umm nice to meet you."

"And I you.  Though I wish it had been under better circumstances," Freya said walking into the house.

"Did you do this?" Freya said looking at the burned furniture.

"Uhh yeah.  Not intentionally though," Stiles said quickly.

Freya nodded understanding.  She muttered a spell and everything damaged repaired itself.

Stiles looked around his newly repaired house in awe,"That's awesome."

"If you could please describe how it felt when you changed.  We could find out what you are," Freya said sitting down on the couch while taking Nik out of his carrier.

"Uhh well, I was angry because my friends kicked me out of their pack."

"Pack?" Hope questioned.

"There's a wolf pack here and Scott is the alpha."

"Scott McCall as in the true alpha,"Keelin said, speaking for the first time.

"Yeah.  Didn't know he was famous though," Stiles said.

"He's a type b werewolf," Hope said.

"Wait there's more than one type of werewolf?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah, the original type of werewolves can turn full wolf, but only on the full moon," Hope explained.

"Okay," Stiles said.

"If you could please continue," Freya said.

"Well I was angry so I came home and there was lightning everywhere for some reason, then my bones broke everywhere, then I took off running feeling like I had to go somewhere.  And soon I was in middle of the woods where a weird red eyed lizard thing, was trying to attack a white wolf.  And I felt the strong urge to protect the wolf.  So I did, practically vaporizing the monster than I passed out."

Freya eyebrows furrowed together,"I think I may have a theory."

Suddenly without any warning, Freya conjured a fire ball and threw it at Hope catching everyone off guard.  Hope's eyes widened as she saw the fire ball getting closer.  Stiles was there instantly holding Hope close protecting her from harm, the fireball hit Stiles and all he did was grunt from the slight burning he felt.  But his main focus was Hope's safety.

"What the hell was that?" Stiles asked, glaring at Freya with blue eyes.

"Your a Raiju," Freya said.

"I'm sorry a Rai-what?" Hope asked, looking around Stiles.

"They're guardians of the supernatural, more specifically.  Rare creatures such as a tribrid," Freya said continuing.

"I'm sorry can we please circle back to the part where you threw a freaking fireball at you niece," Stiles said.

"It would have dissipated if it dot to close," Freya said reassuring Stiles.

Stiles drew in a deep breath, and his eyes turned back to brown,"Okay so what exactly is a Raiju?"

"It means thunder beast, one of the most powerful supernaturals in existence.  Their guardians of the one's who need the most protecting.  Or in this case Hope," Freya told him, while gesturing to Hope.

"So I'm like a hellhound, but lightning instead of fire?"

Freya shook her head,"Hellhound's are spirits that posses humans in order to come into the this plane.  Raiju's are a hundred percent themselves, and they make hellhound's seem like lost puppies."

"So why am I a Raiju?"

"You were born one, but it was triggered when you saw Hope, since she's the only one of her kind you became her guardian."

"Wait.  What exactly does a guardian mean?" Hope asked her aunt.

"What ever you need him to be whether it's a friend, lover, or brother," Freya told them and she noticed the blush creeping along both of their cheeks.

"Nice rhyme," Stiles muttered.

"But you need to control your powers.  So you don't accidentally blow up a building."

Time Skip

"So why are we out here again?" Stiles asked looking at the runway.

"Raiju's are supposedly faster than the speed of sound, now we can test that theory," Freya said while getting something out of her car.

"How are you going to track how fast I'm going?  Some sort of a magical speedometer?" Stiles asked sarcastically.

Freya held up a speed gun, usually used by police officers.

"Of course," Stiles mumbled.

"So does he just take off running?" Hope asked, still not sure how she felt about the whole guardian situation.

"It's not that simple," Freya said, walking up to Stiles,"Stiles I want you to picture, all the energy inside you, all the lightning inside you and use that energy when you run."

Stiles nodded still unsure about the whole thing.  Stiles nodded closing his eyes in concentration.  He felt it, the raw power coursing, waiting to be let out.  The electricity started to arc around him making the others back away from him.  Freya held up the speed gun, getting ready to pull the trigger.

Stiles opened his eyes, glowing a bright blue.  Stiles took off running.  Lightning trailed behind him, when he took off there was a shock wave knocking Freya down, she was helped up by Keelin.

Hope looked at the trail of lightning in awe.  Little Nik was laughing hysterically clapping his hands as Stiles continued to run.

"He's passed three hundred miles per hour," Freya said looking at the gun.

Stiles felt amazing running, the earth under his feet.  Stiles yelled out at the exhilaration.

Stiles turned around and started heading back to the others, he was there in less than five seconds.

When he tried to stop he kept going forward, and soon he was rolling across the asphalt runway until he finally crashed into the car.

"Stiles, are you all right," Hope asked her voice full of concern.

Stiles picked himself up from the ground, and they saw the smile on his face they all let out a laugh,"That was by far the most awesome thing I have ever experienced in my entire life," Stiles said while laughing,"But I probably need to work on the stops."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 13.1K 46
' A shot in the dark A past lost in space Where do I start? The past and the chase You hunted me down Like a wolf, a predator I felt like a deer in t...
64.2K 2.3K 25
Stiles thought he was the only one of his kind, a Tribrid. But then he meets a girl like him, but not totally. Hope Mikaelson is a werewolf, witch, a...
447K 9.8K 17
What if Hope Mikaelson had a twin but when they were born the three witches not wanting their power to grow stronger sent the twin away, blocked his...
264K 9.6K 27
Stiles leaves Beacon Hills after a huge fight with Scott. Moving as far as he can Stiles finds himself in Mystic Falls. Unbeknownst to Stiles the tow...