Back For You {read authors no...

By XxHunter666xX

Lacey and Tyler are as close as siblings get they are pretty much joined at the hip. That is until one day th... More

Back For You
Prolouge/chapter 1
WHY ME? WHY NOW?
KELLY
I WISH
SAVE YOU TONIGHT
UP ALL NIGHT
ONE THING
NANDOS SONG
WRONG DIRECTION
ROCK ME
Nightmares
Note

THE FUNERAL AND SEPARATION ANXIETY

28 0 0
By XxHunter666xX

HEY GUYZ SO HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER! I HAD IT TYPED UP BUT WATTPAD DECIDED TO DELETE IT BEFORE I COULD POST IT GRRR! SO HERE IT IS!

LACEYS POV

“How about this one?”

“Nope.”

“This one?”

“Nah.”

“What about this?”

“Eww!”

“Lacey I know you don’t want to go but you have to it’s what mom and dad would have wanted. You can stall all you want but there is no way you are getting out of this one. Ok?”

I was sitting on my bed and Tyler was showing me different outfits to wear to my parent’s funeral. Ty was right I was stalling and I didn’t want to go. But I knew I had to.

“Tyler! Lacey! It’s almost time to go! We leave in 10 minutes!”

“Ok Kelly! We’ll be down in a few!”

Tyler practically threw me into the bathroom and told me to take a shower and get dressed.

After the fastest shower of my life I got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a red and black stripped t-shirt with a swoop neckline and a pair of black flats. I was not a girly girl and refused to wear dresses and skirts. I even planned on just wearing a nice top and a nice pair of jeans to my wedding.

I ran down the stairs and tripped on the last step. I would have fallen flat out on my face if Tyler hadn’t caught me.

“Careful Lace!”

“Sorry Ty.”

 “Are you two ready to go?”

“Yes Kelly.”

We drove to the church and I was terrified of what was to come.

TYLERS POV

When we got to the church I didn’t realize just how hard it would be to get Lacey in there. But finally after yanking her out of her seat, pulling the seat belt out of her death grip and prying her fingers off of the door handle we finally made it inside with her on my back. When we walked in I was amazed at what I saw.

There were basketballs hanging from the celling with little lights inside them lighting up the room with a dim orange glow, tiger lilies lined the walls and window sills. Moms favourite photos were hung everywhere; on the walls, from the ceiling, on the window sills. At the front of the church sat two black shiny caskets that I knew held my mom and dad. I looked passed the caskets to see about 40 jerseys all signed with messages addressed to my dad and even some to my mom.

I looked over at jersey number 19. It read; ‘Hiya Pops! Guess what? I finally mastered my jump shot! Can you believe it? I'm really gonna miss you. We are never going to find a coach as amazing as you. I love you! Love Katie.’

Katie is on Lacey’s team. She’s 10. I remember seeing dad working on her jump shot with her. They were at it every day and she was getting really good dad was determined to help her master it and he did.

I looked at jersey number 5. It was a girl on my team named Jenna she was one of my best friends and she was pretty close with my dad. I read her jersey and smiled.

‘Dear dad,

Well I guess the angel basketball team has a new coach and the best coach they could ever get to. I hope they know just how lucky they are. Where do I even start? You were a second father to me. You believed in me when no one else did and you taught me so much. There is so much I could say but I don’t think my jersey is big enoughJ. I love you so much dad! I will miss you forever!

Love you’re other little girl,

Jenna’

Jenna always called my dad her dad that’s how close they were. I haven’t seen Jenna since the crash and I really hope she comes so I can talk to her and make sure she is ok.

We sat down up front and the preacher started.

“Welcome everyone we are gathered here today not to mourn but to celebrate the lives of the two wonderful people…..”

I zoned out as Lacey curled into my side and started silently crying. I pulled her into my lap and held her for the rest of the ceremony.

LACEYS POV

When the ceremony was over we went outside where my mom and dad would be buried we decided to take photos of all of the jerseys and bury them with my dad and we made copies of all of my mom’s favourite photos and buried them with her.

“Tyler, can we go home now?”

“Ya Lace let’s go find Kelly and we can go.”

“TYLER! TYLER WAIT!”

Tyler turned at the same time I did just in time to see Jenna go flying at him. Luckily Tyler has fast reflexes and caught his balance before both of them ended up on the ground.

“Tyler! I’m so sorry! I tried calling you a million times but nobody would answer the phone. What’s going to happen to you and Lacey?”

“I don’t know Jenna. Sorry I didn’t get your calls we’ve been staying with Kelly. She’s an officer here and she is taking care of us until they find someone to take me and Lacey.”

“Oh my god Ty! I can't believe this is happening!”

“I know Jenna I can't either.”

“Lacey, Tyler! Where are you? It’s time to go!”

“That’s Kelly. Sorry Jenna but we gotta go.”

“Ok. Love you Ty.”

“I love you to Jenna. I promise to call you soon. Ok?”

“Ok.”

“Bye”

And with one last hug Tyler grabbed my hand and we went to go find Kelly.

*THE NEXT DAY*

(STILL LACEYS POV)

“Yes Collin I know. Are you sure? Ok…..I will…..Ok…..Yes Collin…..Thank you…..Bye”

Kelly was on the phone and I was just about to wake up Tyler. I wonder what that was all about.

“Tyler! Lacey! Can you two come down here please?”

“Ty wake up! Kelly wants us downstairs.”

I jumped on him and he woke up almost throwing me off onto the floor.

“Jeez Lacey you scared me!”

I laughed.

“Sorry Ty but Kelly wants us downstairs.”

We went down and sat on the couch across from Kelly she looked kinda sad.

“Morning you two!”

“Morning Kelly!”

“I have some news for you and I'm not sure how you are going to take it. The agency has found somewhere for you to go but nobody is looking to foster two kids at the moment so you are being sent to different homes. Tyler you are going to Bradford to stay with Miss.Larsen and Lacey you are going to Mullingar to stay with Mr.Hockast.”

“NO WAY! BRADFORD IS IN ENGLAND AND MULLINGAR IS IN IRELAND! YOU CAN'T SEPARATE US! IM NOT LEAVING LACEY ALONE! I WON’T!”

“NO TY DON’T LET THEM TAKE ME! I WANNA STAY WITH YOU!”

I started crying my eyes out as Kelly went to go answer the doorbell that just rang. Tyler has holding me like his life depended on it and I didn’t want him to ever let go there was no way they were taking Ty away from me.

A man walked in and sat down and he was followed by a man and a woman.

“Tyler, Lacey this is Mr.Hockast and Miss.Larsen.”

I wrapped my arms around Tyler’s neck and didn’t loosen my grip for a second.

“NO! I WONT GO! TYLER DON’T LET THEM TAKE ME! I WANNA STAY WITH YOU! YOU CAN'T LET THEM TAKE ME AWAY! I NEED YOU TY! DON’T LEAVE ME!”

Two strong arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled from Tyler’s lap.

“NO! TYLER! TYLER DON’T LET THEM TAKE ME! TYLER! PLEASE TYLER! HELP ME! TYLER! I DON’T WANNA GO! I WANT MY BROTHER! I WANNA STAY WITH TY! PLEASE DON’T TAKE ME AWAY! TYLER HELP!”

“LET ME GO! THAT’S MY SISTER! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME LIKE THIS! YOU CAN'T SEPARATE US! LACEY! PUT HER DOWN!”

I kicked and screamed until I accidently kicked the guy that was carrying me in the balls. He loosened his grip and I jumped out of his arms and ran back into Tyler's.

“Don’t let them take me Ty. Please. I wanna stay with you.”

“I know Lace.”

“I love you Ty”

“I love you to Lace. Promise me you’ll be good and listen to Mr.Hockast. Ok?”

“But Ty…..”

“I promise the day I turn 18 I’ll come get you and you can come live with me ok?”

“Ok. I love you so, so, so, so, so much Ty.”

“I love you to Lace.”

Again two strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me away from Ty.

“NO! I WANT TY! I WANNA STAY WITH TY! TYLER!”

And the door closed. I stopped screaming and cried my eyes out all the way to Ireland to where my new life without Tyler began.

OK SO PRETTY LONG CHAPTER. 7 PAGES ON WORD! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

SO TYLER AND LACEY HAVE BEEN SEPERATED! WHATS GOING TO HEPPEN NEXT?

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE YOU LOTZ

-LACEY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 2 43
Life means something different to everyone. For some, it's getting to the top of the social ladder, fixing their communities from the inside out. For...
10.2K 301 22
Stacy been living with her abusive father for her whole life. She doesn't remember her mother or if she had any siblings. In order to keep her and he...
47.2K 1.2K 15
Harry recently loses his boyfriend and his mental state is completely unstable. He breaks down randomly in class and refuses to be touched by anyone...
209K 5.9K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...