My Angel lover

By j0capalot

A poor girl that works hard for money meets a rich handsome guy. Little did she know that this rich handsome... More

About yourself
Champagne
Eyes on me
Night at his place
Reaching for the book
Surprise
Dinner party
Wild
Hungry for lips
work work work

Special guest

858 21 4
By j0capalot

I'm finally 24!

It's been 17 years since I've last seen my father. The only memory I have of him is when he slapped my mother in the face. Every time I think about it, it makes me angry but something strange happened that same day. After I saw my father slap my mother in the face, I ran to my room crying however I saw a tall man sitting on my bed.

-Strange Man: "Come here. Please don't cry. I hate seeing you cry. Everything is going to be fine!"

Is what he said to me that night while he was hugging me.

-Strange man: "I'll protect you from now on"

That was the last thing I remember.

What's even worst is that I don't even remember his face at all! I just know that he was a pretty tall man.

Ever since that happened, I haven't gotten hurt... well physically. Whenever I would do something stupid as a child, I would get this pain in my head. It was kinda like a warning, telling me to stop whenever I would do something very dangerous or stupid. I still don't know if it's that same guy protecting me or I'm just lucky. Lol.

-Mom: "So what do you want to do for your birthday?" *Said Y/N mom while she was counting cash in the kitchen table*
-Y/N: "The same thing as always!" *Sits down with her mother*
-Mom: "Oh come on honey. We still have a little bit of cash left. We can go get you a small cake and a candle!" *Holds Y/N's hand*

Oh! and did I mention that my dad left me and my mother without any money besides $800...

-Y/N: "It's fine mom" *Smiles* "I still have $1,000 saved from my job" *Looks at the clock on the wall* "Shoot! I have to get to work!"

I quickly ran to my bedroom and grabbed a letter from a shoe box where I keep my private stuff. I ran to the living room and gave my mother a kiss goodbye in the cheek.

-Mom: "Please be careful honey!" *Yells at Y/N while she was opening the door*
-Y/N: "I will! And please don't get a cake from the bakery! I'll be fine without a cake" *Chuckles*

I quickly grabbed the bike that was leaning besides the outside wall of my house and rode it to the postal service box. I shove my letter inside the box and left. As I was heading to my work place, I thought about my mother. I never went a day without thinking about my mother.
I felt bad that she wanted to get me a cake and I said not too but we couldn't afford to waste any more money. We don't even have enough money for a car which scares me.
The past 10 years, I've been saving money. I used to have about $2,000,000 in my bank account 6 years ago but somehow my father found out about it and wasted about $1,950,300. Now I only have $49,700.

I hated my father more than anything in this world. That's why I rarely get mad at anything now since all that hatred and anger is all for my father.

9 mins later(8:09)

I quickly hide my bike behind a bush in the hotel building I work in and ran to the back door. As soon as I opened it, I saw Miya. One of my closest coworkers.

-Miya: "You are 6 mins late! You better hurry up and change! We got many rooms to clean. Oh and I told the boss you where already in the 3rd floor cleaning" *Said Miya as she was closing the door*

Miya is such a sweet, trustworthy, and loyal person. Oh! and did I mention beautiful. Her curly black hair, her hazel eyes and dark skin made her so beautiful.

-Y/N: "Omg! Thank you so much for not telling the boss I was late again! I owe you" *Said Y/N as she was running to the locker room*
-Miya: "I gotchu girl!" *Ties up hair*

I changed into my work outfit as fast as I can and tied up my hair.

-Boss: "Y/N! Where are you!" *Said the boss screaming as he was looking around to find me*

I ran out the locker room and stood besides Miya.

-Boss: "You two! There's a special guest coming to stay here and I need you guys to clean his room ASAP!" *Said the boss as he was waving his pointing finger in front of our faces*
-Y/N and Miya: "You got it boss!"

We both ran out the employees only room and speed walked upstairs.

-Miya: "Damnit! Did he even tell us which room it was?" *Looks at Y/N while waiting in front of the elevator*
-Y/N: "Well he did say special.. so I'm assuming it has to be the biggest room?!" *Nervously laughs*
-Miya: "Worth a shot!"

Ding!

We went inside the elevator and pressed the 15th floor button. I was tired from all that running so I sat on the floor for a while.

-Miya: "Happy birthday btw" *Looks at Y/N as she's trying to catch her breath while sitting down*
-Y/N: "Thank you!" *Smiles*

I looked at Miya and she looked confused.

-Miya: "How can you be so happy when your dealing with so much stuff at home?" *Said Miya with a sad tone*
-Y/N: "It's no biggy" *Chuckles* "I can't let money ruin my day!" *Smiles*
-Miya: "It's crazy that you can still keep a smile after what happened in your past"

Ding!

The elevator door opened.

I didn't want to say anything to Miya because I didn't want to talk about it so I just got up quickly and left. She followed behind me. We both quickly walked to the VIP room. When we got there we saw a sign with a name.

-Y/N: "Kim Tae-Hyung?" *Said Y/N as she picked up the sign from the door*
-Miya: "I'm guessing he's the special guest!" *Opens the door*
-Y/N: "I guess so?..." *Said Y/N as she was still looking at the sign*

Kim Tae-Hyung? I've heard that name before. Why can't I remember where I've heard that name before...

-Miya: "You coming?" *Said Miya as she was holding the door for Y/N*

I put the sign back in the door and walked in. Once we walked in, we began to clean the room.

1 hour later(9:02)

-Y/N: "Andddddd... Done!" *Said Y/N as she finished cleaning the piano*

-Miya: "We did an excellent job!" *Gives Y/N an high five*

I heard a voice from the walkie talkie that we carried in the cleaning cart.

-Boss: "GIRLS! Get down here now! The special guest is here!" *Screams from the walkie talkie*

I grab the cart and ran outside the room with Miya.

-Miya: "Let's take the elevator!" *Said Miya as she was running*

We went inside the elevator and pressed the 1st button. 7 mins passed and the elevator door opened. We ran to the main lobby, where the boss was.

-Y/N: "We're here!" *Smiles*

-Boss: "Girls! This is Kim Tae-Hyung!" *Looks at me and Miya, then turns to face Tae*

I blushed.

He was the most handsome guy I ever seen. He's long black shiny hair, with his dark brown eyes, and his expensive tux.

He gets up.

-Miya: "H-Hi" *Shakes hand*
-Y/N: "Hi! Mr.Tae!" *Shakes hand*

-Tae: "Y/N?" *Said Tae while Y/N was shaking his hand*
-Y/N: "Yes sir?!" *Looks at him confused*

Now that I'm seeing him up close, I remember seeing his face but I don't remember where I've seen his face before.

-Tae: "Nice to meet you" *Shakes Y/N hand*
-Y/N: "Same goes for you!" *Said Y/N as she was shaking his hand*

We stared at each other for about 6 seconds but then..

-Boss: "Your room is ready sir!" *Smiles*

Tae didn't take his eyes off my eyes.

-Tae: "Okay. Thank you." *Said Tae as he was still staring into Y/N's eyes*
-Miya: "Excuse me sir?"
-Tae: "Yes?" *Said Tae as he was staring into Y/N's eyes*
-Miya: "I'm sorry if this sounds rude but can you please stop staring at my friend like that..." *Nervous tone*

The boss quickly turned to look at Miya.

-Boss: "How dare you talk to our special guest like th-" *Tae cuts him off*
-Tae: "Are you Y/N's friend"

He finally looked away to ask Miya that question.

-Miya: "Yes sir!"

Tae smiles.

-Tae: "Thank you for that"

Thank you for that? Why would he say that?...

WORD COUNT: 1473 (IF YOU READ TO THE END... THANK YOU!)

Btw- By the way

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 2.2K 80
*Written 2017 - 2023* Y/n is a 15 years old girl. She is going to school and her two best friends are Amy and Marc. She doesn't really has other frie...
65.8K 3K 52
[Completed βœ…βœ¨] πŸ’₯SNEAK PEEKπŸ’₯ "Please leave me, I can give you nothing except for pain. Everyone left me, you too leave it's for your own good." She...
297K 9.8K 30
Kim Taehyung, a demon. His job was to protect a human. Not just any human, but a special, important one. He thought everything was going smoothly, un...
37K 1.3K 28
The story of a student and her strict professor β€’~ Which begins with small fights and ends with lots of love. Y/N a college student has a crush on...